Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

My Husband Married Me Out Of Pity But Refuses To Divorce Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Married Me Out Of Pity But Refuses To Divorce Me (976 Views)

When A White Lady Got Pregnant For A Nigerian Man But Refuses To Come To Nigeria / *i Was Raped In Front Of My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoy / When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Married Me Out Of Pity But Refuses To Divorce Me by LoveEtRomance4: 6:38pm On Jan 21, 2022
This is coming from a frustrated woman. When I was 17 years old, I made a mistake and got pregnant for a boy in the same street. I was foolish and thought it was love. Of course, the boy denied me. I was scared of abortion cos of the horrible things I heard about it. My parents disowned me. Only my grandma assisted me. I lived with grandma until I had my baby girl.

To survive, I did all kind of odd jobs, selling food stuff, working in peoples farms, house girl,etc. A divorcee in the church I attended took interest in me and started helping me. He wanted to marry me and promised to send me to school. We got married when my daughter was 4 years old and I was able to start and complete my HND in two and a half years.

We agreed that I will wait until after I completed my OND. After the OND, I was still unable to get pregnant. He became impatient. It became all about having a child. I told him, why not let me start my HND while waiting to get pregnant. He refused and said I will not further my education until I give him children.

My husband began to be mean to my daughter, saying she was the one responsible for me not being pregnant. That my daughter did not want another sibling, so she is a witch and wants me not to have a baby. For peace sake, I sent my daughter back to my grandma.

After a while, I noticed my husband started moving with a particular woman, also a divorcee, cheating on me with her. Funny thing is this woman is related to our church pastor and the pastor did not do anything about it.

When I went to complain to the pastor, the pastor said called the relative to confront her. She was so rude and arrogant, saying that my husband is the one coming after her, begging her for a baby…that my husband told her , that he married me out of pity and that she is already pregnant for him.

Hearing that she was pregnant was like a stab to my chest. The pastor said he cannot do anything since she was pregnant already for my husband. I watched as my husband married this woman traditionally and got her an apartment. He would spend most times with her, hardly spending any time with me. I felt so miserable and suicidal most times.

With the help of God, I got a job as office assistant in an office. I did so well that I became a supervisor very fast. My company decided to pay for my school fees for me to complete my HND. I started school again for my HND program. A few months after working, the manager called me for a meeting in his office.

The Manager told me that he admires my handwork and that is why he wanted the company to encourage my education. He then said that the scholarship will not be for free. That I have to show him appreciation. I was confused. I knew what he was saying but I told him I am married so I cannot do that. He said oh, alright…sorry I didn’t know.

After I left his office, I did not know he was going to do anything but after my first semester, the company stopped paying for my school. And my meager salary cannot pay for my schooling. I had to take start online business to support myself. I made online sales of clothing and I was barely able to manage through my HND first year.
Continue Reading...
https://tiktalkhub.com/my-husband-married-me-out-of-pity-but-refuses-to-divorce-me/21/01/2022/
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: My Husband Married Me Out Of Pity But Refuses To Divorce Me by Winningbot: 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2022
La click...
Re: My Husband Married Me Out Of Pity But Refuses To Divorce Me by Kollins11: 12:21am On Jan 22, 2022
LA click, LA korona birus, LA die

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating??? / Why Do Nigerian Men Treat White Women Better Than Black Women (discussion) / What Does It Mean When I Lady Constantly Tells You About Guys She Rejects?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.