Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

When A White Lady Got Pregnant For A Nigerian Man But Refuses To Come To Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A White Lady Got Pregnant For A Nigerian Man But Refuses To Come To Nigeria (3665 Views)

When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up / Hunchback Man Rocks Curvy Lady. Got People Talking With His Facial Expressions / He Pressures Me To Give Him Mouth Action, But Refuses To Return The Favor (2) (3) (4)

When A White Lady Got Pregnant For A Nigerian Man But Refuses To Come To Nigeria by guobe: 11:52am On Jun 13, 2022
The guy is presently at the hospital with the kid of about 3 years old as the kid is not feeling too fine and crying profusely.The guy looks confused as he came with his mother with his oyibo face cap and ear piece.Guy man don humble.
Re: When A White Lady Got Pregnant For A Nigerian Man But Refuses To Come To Nigeria by arthurwillia(m): 1:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
guobe:
The guy is presently at the hospital with the kid of about 3 years old as the kid is not feeling too fine and crying profusely.The guy looks confused as he came with his mother with his oyibo face cap and ear piece.Guy man don humble.
Omo which kind language be this

Re: When A White Lady Got Pregnant For A Nigerian Man But Refuses To Come To Nigeria by guobe: 2:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
arthurwillia:
na English pidgin mix language
Re: When A White Lady Got Pregnant For A Nigerian Man But Refuses To Come To Nigeria by meobizy(f): 3:19pm On Jun 13, 2022
Lol.
Re: When A White Lady Got Pregnant For A Nigerian Man But Refuses To Come To Nigeria by nifemi25(m): 4:46pm On Jun 13, 2022
Am I the only one that doesn't understand the whole story.

Re: When A White Lady Got Pregnant For A Nigerian Man But Refuses To Come To Nigeria by Freelane33(m): 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
Show us pics bro
guobe:
Re: When A White Lady Got Pregnant For A Nigerian Man But Refuses To Come To Nigeria by EmzyT: 4:49pm On Jun 13, 2022
Re: When A White Lady Got Pregnant For A Nigerian Man But Refuses To Come To Nigeria by josh123(m): 5:36pm On Jun 13, 2022
Your English turn my brain offside down

Re: When A White Lady Got Pregnant For A Nigerian Man But Refuses To Come To Nigeria by beautyhd: 5:38pm On Jun 13, 2022
At op, locate your townsman that can read and write, tell him what you want to narrate and let the person help you translate and write it here.

My eyes and brain are confused with this your write up.
Re: When A White Lady Got Pregnant For A Nigerian Man But Refuses To Come To Nigeria by guobe: 6:06pm On Jun 13, 2022
Freelane33:
Show us pics bro
u want make the guy use the anger wen de inside am wipe me,u no like me abeg
Re: When A White Lady Got Pregnant For A Nigerian Man But Refuses To Come To Nigeria by guobe: 6:08pm On Jun 13, 2022
beautyhd:
At op, locate your townsman that can read and write, tell him what you want to narrate and let the person help you translate and write it here.

My eyes and brain are confused with this your write up.
you too like long story,many people don already get the gist,Nigerian boy de with oyibo pikin for hospital as the oyibo mama de abroad no gene come naija
Re: When A White Lady Got Pregnant For A Nigerian Man But Refuses To Come To Nigeria by saintbillion(m): 6:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
guobe:
this your story no clear. See your heading, reads pregnant woman, now the man dey hospital with 3 years old pikin. Op op op. How many times did I call u?

Re: When A White Lady Got Pregnant For A Nigerian Man But Refuses To Come To Nigeria by Mercury12(m): 7:56pm On Jun 13, 2022
arthurwillia:
honestly I don't understand a thing
Re: When A White Lady Got Pregnant For A Nigerian Man But Refuses To Come To Nigeria by Yungstallion: 8:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
nifemi25:
No bro
Re: When A White Lady Got Pregnant For A Nigerian Man But Refuses To Come To Nigeria by guobe: 8:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
saintbillion:
this your story no clear. See your heading, reads pregnant woman, now the man dey hospital with 3 years old pikin. Op op op. How many times did I call u?
The white woman don born the pikin give the Nigerian boy to carry come Nigeria,she herself no come the Nigerian boy naim de take care of the 3 year old white baby now and the mama de enjoy abroad
Re: When A White Lady Got Pregnant For A Nigerian Man But Refuses To Come To Nigeria by shogotermies(m): 8:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
Op you story can be quite interesting if you try to get everything straight.
Thank you for taking 5 mins of my time and yet nothing gained
Re: When A White Lady Got Pregnant For A Nigerian Man But Refuses To Come To Nigeria by guobe: 9:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
shogotermies:
Op you story can be quite interesting if you try to get everything straight.
Thank you for taking 5 mins of my time and yet nothing gained
you too like story lol dis na real unknown story
Re: When A White Lady Got Pregnant For A Nigerian Man But Refuses To Come To Nigeria by immortalmortal: 11:41pm On Jun 13, 2022
nifemi25:

Is there a story?
Re: When A White Lady Got Pregnant For A Nigerian Man But Refuses To Come To Nigeria by Divoc19(f): 7:27am On Jun 14, 2022
Finally
guobe:
The white woman don born the pikin give the Nigerian boy to carry come Nigeria,she herself no come the Nigerian boy naim de take care of the 3 year old white baby now and the mama de enjoy abroad

I'm So Insecure About My Size? / Where Do You Find Pleasure Apart From Drinking, Smoking And Sexual Activities ? / Should I break up because she is still a minor?