Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,058 members, 7,828,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? (39169 Views)

Why Do Marriage Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Dan Dat Of The Educated Ones? / Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School With Intention Of Marriage / Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by KingOfTheDamned: 10:14am On Jan 22, 2022
Jeon:

KEEP CRYING THE MORE...
NEXT TIME YOU WILL RESPECT YOUR BODY AND FORBID IT AGAINST FORNICATION..

I WONDER HOW U DO THAT ACT fuvking anything under the skirt [and I know you will be among the losers screaming #teamvirgin ] WHAT A LEVEL OF HYPOCRISY..

one of the reason why men like you want MUMU HOLY MARY coolcool

LIKE I SAID OUR PRESENT TECHNOLOGY EQUIPMENTz CAN'T DICTATE OR ANALYZE YOUR BODYCOUNTS..

*SPIT ON UR FOREHEAD *

Oh my goodness grin
Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Oddfinder: 10:15am On Jan 22, 2022
Kaymicheal852:

The truly industrious self independent woman are not materialistic and not toxic or demanding as well ,she works and knows the value of money ,but the most saucy educated and most pompous of them just like to open leg and collect money from men ,most of their materialistic life is funded by low key hookup

Educated or not ,a cultured ,chaste and a good wife material won’t act ,dress or talk to you in some certain ways ,you will know them by their deeds

Gbam
Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Jeon(m): 10:15am On Jan 22, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

We are all black darling. So which state are you from?

from MERCURY LOCATED IN AIR.

Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Boniwhite: 10:16am On Jan 22, 2022
jaxxy:

This is the most archaic way of thinking I have ever seen in my life.

If u have low self esteem or poor communication skills or an over-blotted ego to deal with a woman simply because she’s educated I feel sorry for u bro.

I have worked with highly educated ladies and they have always been the easiest to approach and talks to and address.

What kind of weak ass uninformed and insecure men are producing in Nigeria??

I honestly can’t believe what I just read and the dumb members on this site liked the dumb post?? Jeez undecided

For the 1st time I felt like deactivating my account after reading that statement like I’m probably in the wrong site with the wrong people. What kind of reasoning is this?? shocked
You can worship vagina for all i care but the guy spoke facts! Deal with it.
Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Kaymicheal852: 10:21am On Jan 22, 2022
Jeon:

KEEP CRYING THE MORE...
NEXT TIME YOU WILL RESPECT YOUR BODY AND FORBID IT AGAINST FORNICATION..

I WONDER HOW U DO THAT ACT fuvking anything under the skirt [and I know you will be among the losers screaming #teamvirgin ] WHAT A LEVEL OF HYPOCRISY..

one of the reason why men like you want MUMU HOLY MARY coolcool

LIKE I SAID OUR PRESENT TECHNOLOGY EQUIPMENT CAN'T ANALYZE YOUR BODYCOUNTS..

*SPIT ON UR FOREHEAD *

You’re just insecure that’s why your type keeps chasing wealthy men around and being used and dump

Looking for a man with money is not the problem but does a man with money needs you

Toxic ,selfish ,arrogant, entitlement ,promiscuous and bad character ,you want to bring all this into the life of a man that’s doing well in life ? that’s wickedness

Bad character is a flat tyre ,if you don’t change you’re going nowhere
Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Jeon(m): 10:31am On Jan 22, 2022
Kaymicheal852:

You’re just insecure that’s why your type keeps chasing wealthy men around and being used and dump
so funny.. dude talking out of point..

abi they keep chasing women [thinking that all women would bow if they flash themoney ]

Looking for a man with money is not the problem but does a man with money needs you
me too don't like them and don't need them .. still out of point related to the article

Toxic ,selfish ,arrogant, entitlement ,promiscuous and bad character ,you want to bring all this into the life of a man that’s doing well in life ? that’s wickedness

still out of points
maybe that's what you are passing through right now from the person you met not too long ago.

Bad character is a flat tyre ,if you don’t change you’re going nowhere

talking from experience because you have been there..

Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by KingOfTheDamned: 10:34am On Jan 22, 2022
Jeon:

from MERCURY LOCATED IN AIR.

You can run but you can't hide.. imma follow you till you tell me where you from grin
Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Jeon(m): 10:36am On Jan 22, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

You can run but you can't hide.. imma follow you till you tell me where you from grin

lolz...
better buckle up.. cool
Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by EmmaLege: 10:37am On Jan 22, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Educated ladies are arrogant, disrespectful and full of pride. They hardly submit to a man unlike an uneducated lady who's just the opposite. angry

love you my bro kiss kiss kiss

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by KingOfTheDamned: 10:39am On Jan 22, 2022
Jeon:

lolz...
better buckle up.. cool
It's gonna be one hell of a fun ride yeah grin
Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Timoleon(m): 10:39am On Jan 22, 2022
I think you are the one making the assumption that those who are into business aren’t graduates. You mentioned Folorunso Alakija, she started her nursery schooling at Our Ladies of Apostles, Lagos from 1955 to 1958, and at the age of seven, she travelled to the United Kingdom to attend Dinorben School for Girls in Harfodunos Hall, Llangernyw, Wales. She returned to Nigeria in 1963 for her secondary education in Sagamu, Ogun state before returning again to London for her Secretarial studies at Pitman’s Central College. At the time, it was quite commonplace for females to opt to study along the secretarial lines, Tourism and hospitality or Fashion designing. In addition to her Secretarial studies, Folorunsho went to the American College, London and the Central School of Fashion for a degree in Fashion Designing.

The Bishop you talk about, studied architecture at the Kwara State Polytechnic Ilorin. He also received a PhD in Human Development from Honolulu University, Hawaii, US.

Dahiru Mangal attended Kastina Arabic Teachers' College for Higher Islamic Certificate, graduating in 1976. If you know your history well, you’ll know that graduating from a teachers College used to be a big deal back in the days.

The mistake that people like you make is to assume that everyone who do not do corporate jobs are not graduates forgetting that a lot of people graduate and venture into business. Education is one of those things that gives the top dogs the edge.

Awoleesu:

Some of the names I dropped here made it to the "official" ten top... Others are indeed De facto among the tops...

Need examples?

Folorunsho Alakija (De jure)

Dahiru Mangal (De facto)

And why I think you missed it?
Attempting to draw a connexion between formal (higher) education and material wealth results in a big farce!

Go and see your bankers with Masters degree virtually worshiping the non-graduate and even illiterate billionaires to help their cabal and save their jobs!

Go check your PhD guys jostling for appointment in a university run by a Bishop with a mere National Diploma to boast for his academic achievement!

I don't intend to demean a higher education, but be it known to you that it doesn't translate to being on top of the world! With or without it, people can make wealth.

Those who made your much celebrated top 10 list, do you think it is their higher education that got them there? Dangote got his business acumen from his not-western-literate granddad, Tony Elumelu got his from his petty trader, not too literate Mom... So, you figure it out!

QED

Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by EmmaLege: 10:40am On Jan 22, 2022
thesicilian:

Yeah, focus on the top ten who got their wealth not because of their university degrees, but because of their business acumen, while you conveniently ignore the almost 200 million others who are not so fortunate...

According to the Nigerian Bureau of Statistics, 22.5 million of the 35.5 million in the labor force did not receive a tertiary education, while 6.29 million never attended school. Not just that, they also found out that SSCE holders are the most employed in the country, with an impressive 13.2 million gainfully employed.

correct bro kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Timoleon(m): 10:41am On Jan 22, 2022
Is Orji Uzo Kalu in the top ten? Address the post you is quoted please or ignore me and my ignorance.
Tribalism123:

Ogbeni
U get any degree u want when the money is there.
Igbo business Tycoons where not educated (bsc) but can be proud to say they have one now.

Orji Uzo Kalu was not a graduate when he ruled Abia State but na Dokinta Dr now.
Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Timoleon(m): 10:42am On Jan 22, 2022
You get money pass Dangote?
Chatflick:

Lol. Dey give yourself hope. You think everybody makes noise about wealth??
Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Timoleon(m): 10:45am On Jan 22, 2022
Every graduate can’t be in the top ten because it is just slot for ten people. The same way the uneducated tomato seller does not have or earn the same money with the uneducated bus driver. There are many other factors to determine how far each person goes. The more factors you have in your favor, the further you go.
southpole:
Is most likely that those top ten richest people did not used what they learned from school to become rich, if it were so every graduate could have also be a top rich person.
Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by jaxxy(m): 10:47am On Jan 22, 2022
Boniwhite:
You can worship vagina for all i care but the guy spoke facts! Deal with it.

What is the meaning of worship Virgina? Didn’t he say he prefers illiterate virgina?? So he worshiping that too according to u?

If u lack self esteem to deal with educated women that’s ur cop of tea. Nobody worships anybody. It’s just a normal relationship like any other relationship anywhere. U bunch just lack balls to handle an educated woman.

And no being educated doesn’t mean feminist do I don’t know what u all low lives are thinking.

None of u have balls to control a wild boar. grin
Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Timoleon(m): 10:50am On Jan 22, 2022
Now we are on the same page. The best education you can give a child is not just education but rather financial education. Just as there are many graduates who are jobless, are there many non educated people constituting nuisances to themselves and society?

Peace be unto you.
Kaymicheal852:

One of the best,if not the best heritage you can give your love ones is education ,but don’t forget education doesn’t guarantee success as well

Thousands of graduates are unemployed and even a job of 50k-100k even 150-200k doesn’t guarantee success at all in this kind of economy

We have different background and upbringing and have different life goals and ambitions and different educations and exposure as well,so peace be unto you
Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by jaxxy(m): 10:53am On Jan 22, 2022
Niceiroko:

You lack wisdom

So u support illiterate women?? U lot lack wisdom, sense and self esteem.

What kind of men or probably boys are on nairaland?? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by dododawa1: 10:56am On Jan 22, 2022
NONSENSE
Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Johnjanrt: 11:01am On Jan 22, 2022
HYPERGAMY, is to blame period!

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by sunnyg12(m): 11:02am On Jan 22, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Educated ladies are arrogant, disrespectful and full of pride. They hardly submit to a man unlike an uneducated lady who's just the opposite. angry
God bless you bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Obason22(m): 11:09am On Jan 22, 2022
Some of them that went to school felt superior in thier eyes, and secondly few last long in marriage.
Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Jagunlabiodua: 11:23am On Jan 22, 2022
How can you stand a Yoruba man, you should just run and hide when you see Yorubamen.
Gravity56:

I can't stand a Yoruba man , you people irritate me... Full of shit
Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Wilyvibes(m): 11:50am On Jan 22, 2022
My OP hope this girl dey f**k like this kiss
Jennyclay:
what clearly says about me uhh? Didn't you read my post? Am I a bad girl??

We're talking A you're bringing up W

Are you sure you're mentally okay?? I blame myself talking to a mentally derailed human being like you.

You seriously need help oo.... MAD MAN!!
Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Oyiboman69: 11:56am On Jan 22, 2022
SmartPolician:

When people lack what you have, they appear humble. However, they are inferior or just humbled. Most uneducated women are humbled or inferior to their husbands.
no they're not...they only know their place as an African women and provides stability and success through such act just make their home comfortable for them and nothing more....

However,they way you painted it makes it looks like they are devoid of any option and are seen as being nothing.... that is what you made the uneducated woman looks like but,in reality, they bred more good good leaders in our society today with these their act of inestimable humility, unlike their counterparts....
Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Wilyvibes(m): 11:57am On Jan 22, 2022
Hmmm cool
Hassanmaye:

Bad boy I know what you mean grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Oyiboman69: 12:00pm On Jan 22, 2022
thesicilian:
The same reason many people who did not attend university are more successful than many graduates.
equating education to success is preposterous... What about those that learn skills and trade?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by tunary(m): 12:27pm On Jan 22, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Tell them well joor.
Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Jeon(m): 12:44pm On Jan 22, 2022
jaxxy:

So u support illiterate women?? U lot lack wisdom, sense and self esteem.

What kind of men or probably boys are on nairaland?? undecided

this is why the want uneducated women [not the lacking in academic fields ooo] the DULLARDS MUGU that lack the knowledge of cardinal points. cool

beautyhd:
Most nairaland guys that comment and bash women on threads like this are youngsters that are still living with their parents, some never do well and miscreants.

I bet when they start fending for themselves and others they will realize their mistakes.

Few men I know that married uneducated women and didn't send them to school are regretting.

Any man that wants to marry such wants a woman he can control and remind daily that she's lucky to find him hence inferiority complex sets in, he thinks she respects him and humble but in real sense she is scared of him to avoid embarrassments. They want someone they can remote control.

Most attimes, they prefer being in company of exposed women leaving their wives at home.

In essence, marry someone whether educated or not that you love and not because you want to be served, revered and respected without doing same to your spouse.

Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Sammerboi: 12:57pm On Jan 22, 2022
It’s simple educated ladies spent most of their time pursuing their career whilst uneducated ladies after secondary school don’t have anything meaningful that they doing. So when a man come for their hand in marriage the family accept it easy. But an educated lady’s family will tell a man to wait till she’s done with school.
Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by jaxxy(m): 1:30pm On Jan 22, 2022
Jeon:

this is why the want uneducated women [not the lacking in academic fields ooo] the DULLARDS MUGU that lack the knowledge of cardinal points. cool

It is socially and morally wrong to control an adult. There’s a reason an adult can reason for themselves and be more independent than a child. U can reason and agree with an adult not control them like a puppet.

It’s sickening reading all the comments here. Where did our senses go? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by PAQ(m): 1:45pm On Jan 22, 2022
Nigerian men prefer ladies they can dominate and who will submit unconditionally. Education brings exposure, with it brings pride. an exposed woman sees herself as an equal to her man. If she is slightly more educated than the man then, sorry.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” / My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.