Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,561 members, 7,812,818 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? (39069 Views)

Why Do Marriage Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Dan Dat Of The Educated Ones? / Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School With Intention Of Marriage / Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by remitarich(f): 9:30am On Jan 22, 2022
Yes because there is this one quality that can keep the home peace and full of happiness humbleness and loyalty base on men that are not dogs.....
now been educated is quit good and important but its rare to see an educated lady humble and loyal,, men desire a peace home and someone they can interact with and the home will flow with love..... so checking the educated with higher qualification and one with low qualification when the lower class happens to be special with those qualities, you see them go for the lower and also bringing them to they taste they want

in a nutshell, humbleness and loyalty shouldnt be excluded, add it to your qualification
Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by KingOfTheDamned: 9:31am On Jan 22, 2022
Jeon:

THE AGE AQUARIUS AND I FROM VENUS RESIDING IN MERCURY.

undecided

Which state are you from?
Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Kaymicheal852: 9:31am On Jan 22, 2022
Jeon:

MADNESS...
COMING FROM A LUNATIC..
KEEP ON CRYING
I HAVE MY STANDARDS AND HOW NEVER BOW DOWN TO A MAN LIKE YOU...

That’s why you’re just opening legs and getting paid

Because a virgin will neither be a feminist nor talk about men and relationship the way you do
Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Jeon(f): 9:31am On Jan 22, 2022
Kaymicheal852:

Never dated lol ,so how do you lose your virginity,tell us

my friend it is still intact...
I always talked about it on nairaland...

I KNEW YOU SETTLE DOWN WITH A FOOLISH VIRGIN AFTER HOEING AROUND IN YOUR YOUTH ERA..

THAT IS WHY YOU GUYS SAID UNEDUCATED WOMEN ARE SUITABLE TO WIFE..
Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Jeon(f): 9:32am On Jan 22, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

undecided
Which state are you from?

SATURN.
Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by KingOfTheDamned: 9:34am On Jan 22, 2022
Jeon:

MADNESS...
COMING FROM A LUNATIC..
KEEP ON CRYING
I HAVE MY STANDARDS AND HOW NEVER BOW DOWN TO A MAN LIKE YOU...

undecided
Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Jeon(f): 9:34am On Jan 22, 2022
Kaymicheal852:

That’s why you’re just opening legs and getting paid
did I opened it for you dad for you to heat up with so much temper? cool

Because a virgin will neither be a feminist nor talk about men and relationship the way you do

TYPICAL NIGERIAN MAN MIND SET.
Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by KingOfTheDamned: 9:35am On Jan 22, 2022
Jeon:

SATURN.

undecided

Which state in Nigeria are you from? Or are.you ashamed of your origin?

I wouldn't have ever picked you for one who exhibits cowardice , but alas I have been wrong about alot of things so this wouldn't be the first
Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Kaymicheal852: 9:35am On Jan 22, 2022
Jeon:

my friend it is still intact...
I always it on nairaland...

I KNEW YOU SETTLE DOWN WITH A FOOLISH VIRGIN AFTER HOEING AROUND IN YOUR YOUTH ERA..

THAT IS WHY YOU GUYS SAID UNEDUCATED WOMEN ARE SUITABLE TO WIFE..

I can bet it with my life you’re not a virgin ,even if you are raised by a single mother you won’t be this much toxic
Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by ijoba22(m): 9:37am On Jan 22, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Educated ladies are arrogant, disrespectful and full of pride. They hardly submit to a man unlike an uneducated lady who's just the opposite. angry
Real education plant a seed of rebellion
Though not for everybody.
Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Kaymicheal852: 9:39am On Jan 22, 2022
Jeon:

It shows your dad is not around when you’re growing up ,another red flag �,I know you have high body count mileage

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Tribalism123(m): 9:39am On Jan 22, 2022
Timoleon:
Check the top ten richest people in Nigeria and mention how many non graduates are there.
Ogbeni
U get any degree u want when the money is there.
Igbo business Tycoons where not educated (bsc) but can be proud to say they have one now.

Orji Uzo Kalu was not a graduate when he ruled Abia State but na Dokinta Dr now.
Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Jeon(f): 9:40am On Jan 22, 2022
Kaymicheal852:

I can bet it with my life you’re not a virgin
you can stab yourself about it none of my business..
ALL I KNEW IS THAT I'M ME NOT YOU .

,even if you are raised by a single mother you won’t be this much toxic

LOL..
KEEP ON CRYING BABY I CAN FEEL YOUR PAINS NO MORE WORDS LEFT FOR YOU TO EXPRESS.

Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by KingOfTheDamned: 9:41am On Jan 22, 2022
Jeon:

You need to calm down las. Why you wetting worked up over comments from total strangers ? You do realize he might be a 13 year old ? Or might be a woman using that account just to trol you?
Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Jeon(f): 9:42am On Jan 22, 2022
Kaymicheal852:

It shows your dad is not around when you’re growing up ,another red flag �,I know you have high body count mileage

IS THAT ALL UR HAVE TO SAY?

MEN LIKE YOU FORGET ABOUT THEIR BODYCOUNT WHICH CAN'T BE ANALYZED WITH THE HELP OF THE PRESENT TECHNOLOGY..
Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Kaymicheal852: 9:44am On Jan 22, 2022
Jeon:

MEN LIKE YOU FORGET ABOUT THEIR BODYCOUNT WHICH CAN'T BE ANALYZED WITH THE HELP OF THE PRESENT TECHNOLOGY..
Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by omolola12345(m): 9:44am On Jan 22, 2022
Uneducated and Educated ladies. Though the educated ones especially those with higher degrees( higher level of education) get wahala in terms of submissiveness and they used to prove too know a lot. But when I met the uneducated one that has O level certificate and even went to school of health sciences to study junior CHEW, she could not respond to my chat on WhatsApp this made me upset a lot. She could not type English on WhatsApp but she could speak English small small for mouth but she could not type it on phone when chatting with her. This piss me off and made me end the relationship. At a point in the life of the educated ladies they will become submissive in their husband home. I think it's because of their level of maturity and experience. The one with conscience will not want to lose her husband or partner.
Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Jeon(f): 9:45am On Jan 22, 2022
[s]
KingOfTheDamned:

You need to calm down las. Why you wetting worked up over comments from total strangers ? You do realize he might be a 13 year old ? Or might be a woman using that account just to trol you?
[/s]
Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Kaymicheal852: 9:47am On Jan 22, 2022
Jeon:

That’s why we are not equal woman

Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by KingOfTheDamned: 9:47am On Jan 22, 2022
Jeon:
[s][/s]

smiley

You are such a funny lady

I wonder rhow you are in real life. Probably calm, low voice tempo and seemingly harmless. grin
Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Jeon(f): 9:50am On Jan 22, 2022
Kaymicheal852:
Never dated lol ,so how do you lose your virginity,tell us
this was how one wanna troll me about virginity.. but later back up saying that virgin is nothing to be proud of..
I just laughed

Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Jeon(f): 9:53am On Jan 22, 2022
Kaymicheal852:

That’s why we are not equal woman

YEAH, WHEN IT COMES TO IMMORTALITY YOU GUYS A KINGS AND ALPHAS.

awon LUCIFERS LOOKING FOR MUMU HOLY MARY JANE to call good wife because she bow down to the nonessential acts.

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Kaymicheal852: 9:53am On Jan 22, 2022
Jeon:

Ladies date me because I have something to show for it ,I built my value ,you’re born with your beauty ,your own value is to preserve it ,be humble ,submissive and chaste , we are complete opposite
Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by BoosBae(f): 9:56am On Jan 22, 2022
It's because uneducated women have more options, anything man can approach them, all sizes of men can come for them. The man doesn't need to impress her much, he can be a gateman, cleaner, ice-cream seller, bricklayer, someone that can't communicate well in English, a local champion, a motor park tout, e.t.c grin

A man coming for an educated woman knows he has work to do, and should also be doing well for himself because "shoe get size" wink
Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Awoleesu(m): 9:57am On Jan 22, 2022
Timoleon:
Did you see the post you quoted? Go and reread the quote you read and tell me who missed it.
Some of the names I dropped here made it to the "official" ten top... Others are indeed De facto among the tops...

Need examples?

Folorunsho Alakija (De jure)

Dahiru Mangal (De facto)

And why I think you missed it?
Attempting to draw a connexion between formal (higher) education and material wealth results in a big farce!

Go and see your bankers with Masters degree virtually worshiping the non-graduate and even illiterate billionaires to help their cabal and save their jobs!

Go check your PhD guys jostling for appointment in a university run by a Bishop with a mere National Diploma to boast for his academic achievement!

I don't intend to demean a higher education, but be it known to you that it doesn't translate to being on top of the world! With or without it, people can make wealth.

Those who made your much celebrated top 10 list, do you think it is their higher education that got them there? Dangote got his business acumen from his not-western-literate granddad, Tony Elumelu got his from his petty trader, not too literate Mom... So, you figure it out!

QED
Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Jeon(f): 9:58am On Jan 22, 2022
[s]
Kaymicheal852:

Ladies date me because I have something to show for it ,I built my value ,you’re born with your beauty ,your own value is to preserve it ,be humble ,submissive and chaste , we are complete opposite
[/s]

NAH MUMU YOU GO TELL THIS ONE.
and how many ladies did you dated in the name of offering or showing something to them?
Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Otasikwe(m): 9:58am On Jan 22, 2022
Educated one na celebrity while uneducated one na wife material
Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Kaymicheal852: 9:59am On Jan 22, 2022
Jeon:
[s][/s]

NAH MUMU YOU GO TELL THIS ONE.
and how many ladies did you dated in the name of offering or showing something to them?

Not up to your body counts I guess
Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Jeon(f): 10:01am On Jan 22, 2022
[s]
KingOfTheDamned:

undecided

Which state in Nigeria are you from? Or are.you ashamed of your origin?

yeah.. am shame of my origin WHICH IS BLACK

I wouldn't have ever picked you for one who exhibits cowardice , but alas I have been wrong about alot of things so this wouldn't be the first
[/s]
Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Styx01: 10:03am On Jan 22, 2022
What do you mean by education? Do you equate having degrees as being educated?
Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Jeon(f): 10:04am On Jan 22, 2022
Kaymicheal852:

Not up to your body counts I guess

KEEP CRYING THE MORE...
NEXT TIME YOU WILL RESPECT YOUR BODY AND FORBID IT AGAINST FORNICATION..

I WONDER HOW U DO THAT ACT fuvking anything under the skirt [and I know you will be among the losers screaming #teamvirgin ] WHAT A LEVEL OF HYPOCRISY..

one of the reason why men like you want MUMU HOLY MARY coolcool

LIKE I SAID OUR PRESENT TECHNOLOGY EQUIPMENTz CAN'T DICTATE OR ANALYZE YOUR BODYCOUNTS..

*SPIT ON UR FOREHEAD *

Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by KingOfTheDamned: 10:13am On Jan 22, 2022
Jeon:
[s]

yeah.. am shame of my origin WHICH IS BLACK

[/s]

We are all black darling. So which state are you from?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back / The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men / What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.