Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,367 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? (39064 Views)

Why Do Marriage Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Dan Dat Of The Educated Ones? / Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School With Intention Of Marriage / Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Munzy14(m): 1:54pm On Jan 22, 2022
Fafesot:
My uncle, who is well learned and financially bouyant got married to a lady who barely finished secondary school. At first, our family members felt indignited toward this, but when they saw he was insistence on getting married to her, they let them be. They've been married for ten years now and we do visit them.. One thing I observe about them is; they are happy and also play like small children.

Aside this, I've seen many well-educated men who decided to take less educated or non educated ladies as wife and has always yielded a happy Union. I do say this; is there something about learned men going for less educated ladies.
As for me, I can marry an illiterate. You must be educated as I am..

Let's hear your opinion and experience..

You said your uncle is happy right?

That's the main thing...

Submission is one thing any lady who is willing to marry must present to the table..

While some of our educated ladies are deliberating between feminism or feminine way, The ones that didn't go to university or attended college of education or polytechniques are submitting with happiness and zeal to be a sure helper... cheesy

21st century men are becoming wiser...You must present something on the table...

No man will want to keep a rebel as wife...Ones they see red flag, na run or ghosting.

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by GetMeRight: 2:56pm On Jan 22, 2022
Fafesot:
My uncle, who is well learned and financially bouyant got married to a lady who barely finished secondary school. At first, our family members felt indignited toward this, but when they saw he was insistence on getting married to her, they let them be. They've been married for ten years now and we do visit them.. One thing I observe about them is; they are happy and also play like small children.

Aside this, I've seen many well-educated men who decided to take less educated or non educated ladies as wife and has always yielded a happy Union. I do say this; is there something about learned men going for less educated ladies.

Because the uneducated ones know what they want and go for it. They are simple, serious, uncomplicated, not too demanding or materialistic. They believe more in marriage/companionship than what they can get from the man.
Most educated ladies are always on the look out for ATM in the name of searching for husband

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by holafloyd(m): 2:56pm On Jan 22, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Educated ladies are arrogant, disrespectful and full of pride. They hardly submit to a man unlike an uneducated lady who's just the opposite. angry

God bless you. Right on point
Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by GetMeRight: 3:03pm On Jan 22, 2022
BigBellyBurst:
This is not entirely true. Infact it's not true.
You see those uneducated ones?
Them they fvck like rabbit. (Not in all cases tho)
Yeah they may be submissive and shyte, buh promiscuity dey dia DNA.

The educated ones maybe as promiscuous and it's not even in every case that they may have those qualities u listed above.

It's actually an issue of chosen the lesser of two evils and it's somewhat wierd and foolish for a man to marry an uneducated lady simply because he feels she would give him peace of mind .

So, you would prefer a man to marry an educated lady simply because he believes that educated lady is the real deal even if he feels that his peace of mind is not guaranteed?
Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by gentlegenius(m): 3:18pm On Jan 22, 2022
Timoleon:
Check the top ten richest people in Nigeria and mention how many non graduates are there.
How many of them became rich because of what they studied in school?
The truth is that many of those rich people became rich when they were not yet graduates (Dangote, Alakija etc).
This mean that Formal Education obtained from school is overrated, outdated and is even pursued just for the honors and to align with societal paradigm.
Education is still the KEY, but school is the LOCK.
There are many ways, and many places to get education, not only the school. In fact, school offers academics, not education. I came to this conclusion after discovering the real meaning of EDUCATION.
Many people pursue schools but sadly, the education that can make one rich and successful in this 21st century is not gotten from school.
Dangote was already educated in the field of business even before he went to school to seek academic honors. I'm talking about tertiary schools here.
Fulorunsho Alakija is still not a graduate of any school the last time I checked. She's the richest and maybe, the most successful woman in Africa.
I am a graduate of one of the Federal Tertiary institutions in Nigeria.
Concerning the topic, I will choose a non graduate lady over a graduate. I took this decision when I was still in school based on what I observed there.
The reason why I reinforce this decision is not far from what I explained above... School graduation is overrated.
Self development is what makes one educated not the schools.
Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

cheesy
I know u are afraid of the height grin
Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Goldentulip2: 3:47pm On Jan 22, 2022
I don’t think I can marry an uneducated woman, talkless of date. Nah mate like how can we have a constructive discussion, modern jokes, represent me when I’m not around etc
Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Pravedk: 4:12pm On Jan 22, 2022
Ah. I'm seriously thinking of marrying this one sef. I've dated an MSc girl. Na so so billing.

Then dating this girl with NCE. God I swear school is overrated. This girl does teach in a primary school but run two businesses.

If she's seeing me I'm never worried whether I got money to give her or not. And seriously for the first time we ever in my life I got broke and gf helped me with loan. She insisted on giving me extra 3k make I go drink that day say I waya her well-well.

Ah. School kee you there.

I'm enjoying my relationship with less stress

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Hiq0: 4:33pm On Jan 22, 2022
Coz they are like our old mum

They can cook clean and obey

Not the megtheestallion and Cardib girls out there
Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Timoleon(m): 5:39pm On Jan 22, 2022
No mind am na ignoramus. He has forgotten that most of the most successful business people are graduates who decided to focus on business. In his myopic mind all graduates are people who work for others.
Oyiboman69:
equating education to success is preposterous... What about those that learn skills and trade?
Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Timoleon(m): 5:41pm On Jan 22, 2022
Go and research before you quote me abeg. If you’ll engage me, be informed please if not leave me to my ignorant ways. No be by force to quote person.
gentlegenius:

How many of them became rich because of what they studied in school?
The truth is that many of those rich people became rich when they were not yet graduates (Dangote, Alakija etc).
This mean that Formal Education obtained from school is overrated, outdated and is even pursued just for the honors and to align with societal paradigm.
Education is still the KEY, but school is the LOCK.
There are many ways, and many places to get education, not only the school. In fact, school offers academics, not education. I came to this conclusion after discovering the real meaning of EDUCATION.
Many people pursue schools but sadly, the education that can make one rich and successful in this 21st century is not gotten from school.
Dangote was already educated in the field of business even before he went to school to seek academic honors. I'm talking about tertiary schools here.
Fulorunsho Alakija is still not a graduate of any school the last time I checked. She's the richest and maybe, the most successful woman in Africa.
I am a graduate of one of the Federal Tertiary institutions in Nigeria.
Concerning the topic, I will choose a non graduate lady over a graduate. I took this decision when I was still in school based on what I observed there.
The reason why I reinforce this decision is not far from what I explained above... School graduation is overrated.
Self development is what makes one educated not the schools.
Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by smasher1(m): 5:44pm On Jan 22, 2022
Jeon:

I made my opinion on housewife [because you and I knew how nlanders insult them ]

then I got a reply from this moniker

and my response was this

and my black Negro just came out of the cave to split out BULLSHIT..

I won't say that with God on my side.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Jeon(f): 5:47pm On Jan 22, 2022
smasher1:

I won't say that with God on my side.
AMEN OOH. MY BROTHER.

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by wasi9ice: 7:02pm On Jan 22, 2022
Education is good for all gender, but some educated women have lets it enter their head , they tend to forget about the rule in creation which put women under the men,,
The part of the holy book that says wives should submit to their husbands is not for them anymore.
They are the ones shouting and hunting for gender equality up and down, go to the Western world and see to yourself,,
They promote anything that will make them equal to men or even place them above men.
It's only in the Islamic world l don't see this happen.
Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Oturatetuala(m): 7:26pm On Jan 22, 2022
Warisi

Animegirl:
grin I know poverty stricken Redpillers will condemn educated and successful women soon.

Well, they could marry because of love, others no money to afford successful and independent women(Redpillers frustration), while some men marry to control illiterate women.
Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by thesicilian: 7:34pm On Jan 22, 2022
Oyiboman69:
equating education to success is preposterous... What about those that learn skills and trade?
I said university, not education. Education comes in different forms
Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Benzemma(m): 9:14pm On Jan 22, 2022
Because, pride did not allow them to empty their cup.
Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by gentlegenius(m): 9:35pm On Jan 22, 2022
Timoleon:
Go and research before you quote me abeg. If you’ll engage me, be informed please if not leave me to my ignorant ways. No be by force to quote person.
Research what exactly?
About how some people became rich and successful without any university degree?
Sure!
I've done that already. I discovered that people like Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerberg etc became rich after dropping out of school, and people like Henry Ford, Oprah Winfrey, Richard Brandson, Steven Spielberg etc didn't care to attend any higher institution yet they became very rich and successful.
I would have dropped the links to my research here but there's no need since it is obvious that you don't want to be informed. Since you want to stay with your ignorance, let me tell you this: YOU ARE NOT IGNORANT.
A wise man once said, "Ignorance is not lack of knowledge. Ignorance is when what you have as knowledge has since expired, yet you keep holding onto it".
If you update your mind to the realities of this 21st century, you'll see why we need to redefine the word EDUCATION.

Pls pardon me for quoting you this last time. It's not by force to quote you.
Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by yinkeys(m): 9:35pm On Jan 22, 2022
thesicilian:
The same reason many people who did not attend university are more successful than many graduates.
“Many men become professional lawyers or other professionals solely because of status; but one would be better off owning a small business naturally.

Which is better, a new sports car or an investment in Bershire Hathaway ?

Financially, the asset wins over the liability.” - Pook
Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Floreate: 9:37pm On Jan 22, 2022
Because they are uneducated
Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Sluvist(m): 11:18pm On Jan 22, 2022
BigBellyBurst:
This is not entirely true. Infact it's not true.
You see those uneducated ones?
Them they fvck like rabbit. (Not in all cases tho)
Yeah they may be submissive and shyte, buh promiscuity dey dia DNA.

The educated ones maybe as promiscuous and it's not even in every case that they may have those qualities u listed above.

It's actually an issue of chosen the lesser of two evils and it's somewhat wierd and foolish for a man to marry an uneducated lady simply because he feels she would give him peace of mind.
Oga, promiscuity finished in higher institution of learning, any girl that didn't reach higher institution still has a lot to learn in fuckeryy.
Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Panda7(m): 1:53am On Jan 23, 2022
because of toto
Uneducated women just want to have toto freedom like real f**k talk. U gerrit?!
Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by bepositive11: 3:23am On Jan 23, 2022
Fafesot:

An uneducated woman needs the educated man for financial stability. She has no choice but to dance to his tunes and do whatever he wants if not he'll leave her

It takes a secure man to get with an educated woman who doesn't need him and is not easily controlled

IMO, the best unions are between educated men and educated women who love and respect each other because they bring up educated children with a healthy balance

Mothers tend to spend much more time with their children than fathers. Her being uneducated has a negative impact on the children

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by bepositive11: 3:25am On Jan 23, 2022
thesicilian:
The same reason many people who did not attend university are more successful than many graduates.

At the end of the day, the successful ones are the ones who are open to learning and growth. Graduate or not

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by iyofason: 5:04am On Jan 23, 2022
remitarich:
Yes because there is this one quality that can keep the home peace and full of happiness humbleness and loyalty base on men that are not dogs.....
now been educated is quit good and important but its rare to see an educated lady humble and loyal,, men desire a peace home and someone they can interact with and the home will flow with love..... so checking the educated with higher qualification and one with low qualification when the lower class happens to be special with those qualities, you see them go for the lower and also bringing them to they taste they want

in a nutshell, humbleness and loyalty shouldnt be excluded, add it to your qualification

Bless you.
Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by specimenv(m): 4:38pm On Jan 23, 2022
Fafesot:

Pride
Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by cevek11: 8:43pm On Jan 23, 2022
Nothing else to do
Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by yinkeys(m): 11:36am On Jan 24, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Educated ladies are arrogant, disrespectful and full of pride. They hardly submit to a man unlike an uneducated lady who's just the opposite. angry
Because they’ve invested so much in their ego
They wear make up & think they’re all that.
Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Cmeo(m): 7:18pm On Jan 24, 2022
I love this your statistics. I would appreciate if you can give me a link to the source please.

thesicilian:

Yeah, focus on the top ten who got their wealth not because of their university degrees, but because of their business acumen, while you conveniently ignore the almost 200 million others who are not so fortunate...

According to the Nigerian Bureau of Statistics, 22.5 million of the 35.5 million in the labor force did not receive a tertiary education, while 6.29 million never attended school. Not just that, they also found out that SSCE holders are the most employed in the country, with an impressive 13.2 million gainfully employed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) / Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. / Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.