Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Ladies And Their Love For Techies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Their Love For Techies (2390 Views)

Nigerian Men And Their Love For Small Girls With Pointed Breast (pics) / Gay & Lesbian Muslims Come Up With Brave New Slogan Showing Their Love For Allah / Tolulope And Ademola, Couple Met On Twitter, Share Their Love Story, Pre-Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies And Their Love For Techies by Ocholu: 11:10pm On Jan 21, 2022
Jeon:

YOU ARE WASTING UR TIME because THE SCALES IS NOT UNDERSTANBABLE, and I laugh at you.

What time am I wasting really? What did you think I told you?
Re: Ladies And Their Love For Techies by Jeon(f): 7:07am On Jan 22, 2022
Ocholu:

What time am I wasting really? What did you think I told you?

YOU ARE STILL WASTING YOUR TIME BECAUSE NO ONE CAN UNDERSTAND THE SCALES.
Re: Ladies And Their Love For Techies by Elianawalker(f): 8:22am On Jan 22, 2022
Jeon:

which ladies?
ur generalization is wrong because I don't love Men self.
shocked Lol...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Their Love For Techies by SarutobiEky(m): 11:01am On Jan 22, 2022
Ocholu:
I've been into tech for quite sometime now. That's what is giving me the effontry to live the good life. And trust me, I've met with a lot of people from different strata of life.

From my experience, one thing I can successfully conclude is that, ladies love tech guys a lot. Maybe because of the money or the intelligence or even because the feel that we can be loyal. Lol.

As an ambivert, a tech bro like me can stay a whole week inside my crib. The next week I am outside wilding and skimming. I ditched wearing my eye glasses because ladies always want to compliment me. They see you wearing one and the conclude that he's a nerd, hence a programmer or a techie.

They also feel like we are damn brilliant. Hence they always flock around. From experience also, I've concluded that ladies aside from the chips, love intelligent guys. People who are quite vast and can hold good conversations.

They feel also that techies are loyal LoL. We can't cheat on our spouses. Because we're always behind our laptop, writing lines of codes, debugging, innovating and etcetera..

I recently gave a talk to some final year students of a Fed Uni, on tech careers and I was amazed at the number of female folks that wanted my number. The guys no even send me that much. I just sighed.
Chief I don reply your mail o
Re: Ladies And Their Love For Techies by Ocholu: 1:59pm On Jan 22, 2022
Elianawalker:
shocked Lol...

E shock you abi?
Re: Ladies And Their Love For Techies by Ocholu: 2:03pm On Jan 22, 2022
Jeon:

YOU ARE STILL WASTING YOUR TIME BECAUSE NO ONE CAN UNDERSTAND THE SCALES.

By building a cave around your person? Nobody is asking you for anything. You live by your choices everyday. So, keep feeding them scales.
Re: Ladies And Their Love For Techies by Ocholu: 2:03pm On Jan 22, 2022
SarutobiEky:
Chief I don reply your mail o

No issues bro.
Re: Ladies And Their Love For Techies by Jeon(f): 2:08pm On Jan 22, 2022
Ocholu:

By building a cave around your person? Nobody is asking you for anything. You live by your choices everyday. So, keep feeding them scales.

you so dumb to understand the word scales...

google is ur friend just type " scale under the Sun" and stop making the situation to increase.
Re: Ladies And Their Love For Techies by Jeon(f): 2:08pm On Jan 22, 2022
Elianawalker:
shocked Lol...
cheesy
Re: Ladies And Their Love For Techies by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 22, 2022
grin grin you cute bae
Elianawalker:
shocked Lol...
Re: Ladies And Their Love For Techies by JoyousFurnitire(m): 3:00pm On Jan 22, 2022
high6ixx:
grin grin you cute bae

I hope you saw nothing else grin
Re: Ladies And Their Love For Techies by KingOfTheDamned: 3:22pm On Jan 22, 2022
Jeon:

google is ur friend just type " scale under the Sun" and stop making the situation to increase.

I am starting to think you are a guy pretending to be a lady. Ladies don't have time for constant argument irrespective of their age or social status a lady just doesn't argue the way we men argue endlessly.

You are a man and its shameful really.

Going through all ypur posts you Gabe yourself away
Re: Ladies And Their Love For Techies by KingOfTheDamned: 3:25pm On Jan 22, 2022
Jeon:

which ladies?
ur generalization is wrong because I don't love Men self.

This is a man pretending to be a woman to all who don't know
Re: Ladies And Their Love For Techies by Ocholu: 3:39pm On Jan 22, 2022
Jeon:

Haha.. Did I hurt you baby girl? grin. You're dumbest for failing to see my cruise narrative. My words are figuratively crafted from beginning. Upgrade!
Re: Ladies And Their Love For Techies by Jeon(f): 4:08pm On Jan 22, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

I am starting to think you are a guy pretending to be a lady. Ladies don't have time for constant argument irrespective of their age or social status a lady just doesn't argue the way we men argue endlessly.

You are a man and its shameful really.

Going through all ypur posts you Gabe yourself away

you can do urself a favor by unfollow my moniker..
Re: Ladies And Their Love For Techies by Jeon(f): 4:13pm On Jan 22, 2022
Ocholu:

Haha.. Did I hurt you baby girl? grin. You're dumbest for failing to see my cruise narrative. My words are figuratively crafted from beginning. Upgrade!

lol... someone is pumping up emotions.... don't blame me.. WE LIBRAS [the scales ] have a nasty way of saying words in a sarcastic manners but we see that as joke but some people take it as an offensive line.

U ARE SO DUMB YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND THE SCALE, YET YOU CLAIMED TO BE INTELLIGENT..

Re: Ladies And Their Love For Techies by Jeon(f): 4:14pm On Jan 22, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

This is a man pretending to be a woman to all who don't know

not a new thing on NL...

Re: Ladies And Their Love For Techies by KingOfTheDamned: 4:32pm On Jan 22, 2022
Jeon:

lol... someone is pumping up emotions.... don't blame me.. WE LIBRAS [the scales ] have a nasty way of saying words in a sarcastic manners but we see that as joke but some people take it as an offensive line.

U ARE SO DUMB YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND THE SCALE, YET YOU CLAIMED TO BE INTELLIGENT..

This is a guy , you'll don't need to waste your time with this one
Re: Ladies And Their Love For Techies by Jeon(f): 4:34pm On Jan 22, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

This is a guy , you'll don't need to waste your time with this one

so funny you are doing it urself ..Is that not foolish act cool
Re: Ladies And Their Love For Techies by Ocholu: 5:47pm On Jan 22, 2022
Jeon:

Haha.. Don't quote me again! Imagine a grown up spewing trash and calling it sarcasm grin grin. Rest!!
Re: Ladies And Their Love For Techies by KingOfTheDamned: 6:01pm On Jan 22, 2022
[s]
Jeon:

so funny you are doing it urself ..Is that not foolish act cool
[/s]

This is a guy behind this account he is using a females profile don't be deceived
Re: Ladies And Their Love For Techies by Jeon(f): 6:33pm On Jan 22, 2022
Ocholu:

Haha.. Don't quote me again! Imagine a grown up spewing trash and calling it sarcasm grin grin. Rest!!
and I can tell you don't even understand the @bolded.. that is why you are backing up...

Re: Ladies And Their Love For Techies by Jeon(f): 6:34pm On Jan 22, 2022
[s]
KingOfTheDamned:

This is a guy behind this account he is using a females profile don't be deceived
[/s]

cool

why crying?
because I refused to tell you my location?

BLACK NEGRO I RESIDE IN MERCURY LOCATED IN AIR cool grin

Re: Ladies And Their Love For Techies by KingOfTheDamned: 6:47pm On Jan 22, 2022
Jeon:
[s][/s]

cool

why crying?
because I refused to tell you my location?

BLACK NEGRO I RESIDE IN MERCURY LOCATED IN AIR cool grin

You are a man and irs pitiful that at your age you go on a faceless forum and pretend to be a woman ..

That is enough curse for you so I got no words for you ..
Re: Ladies And Their Love For Techies by Jeon(f): 6:55pm On Jan 22, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

You are a man and irs pitiful that at your age you go on a faceless forum and pretend to be a woman ..

That is enough curse for you so I got no words for you ..

this is not the first time I have been attacked..
I guess you have the time to go through fati2001 comments like you did to jeon..
Re: Ladies And Their Love For Techies by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 22, 2022
Lol bro a lady would still pick a broke cute guy like me over an ugly tech guy

Re: Ladies And Their Love For Techies by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 22, 2022
Lol bro a lady would still pick a broke cute guy like me over an ugly tech guy(s)

Re: Ladies And Their Love For Techies by KingOfTheDamned: 7:26pm On Jan 22, 2022
Jeon:

this is not the first time I have been attacked..
I guess you have the time to go through fati2001 comments like you did to jeon..

I am not attacking you, I am stating the obvious. You are a man and what you are doing is shameful and disgraceful. Grow up man ,go.get a job. Stop pretending to be a woman jeez!!
Re: Ladies And Their Love For Techies by Ocholu: 7:39pm On Jan 22, 2022
Jeon:

and I can tell you don't even understand the @bolded.. that is why you are backing up...

Your mates are scaling in life, here you are, claiming zodiac signature grin grin.
Re: Ladies And Their Love For Techies by Jeon(f): 7:43pm On Jan 22, 2022
Ocholu:

Your mates are scaling in life, here you are, claiming zodiac signature grin grin.

I tried very well..
last last I don put u for the main page..
ur mates are in Aquarius age and u still don't know the meaning of SCALES. if not for the name of LIBRA..

YET YOU CLAIMED INTELLIGENT..
Re: Ladies And Their Love For Techies by Jeon(f): 7:45pm On Jan 22, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

I am not attacking you, I am stating the obvious. You are a man and what you are doing is shameful and disgraceful. Grow up man ,go.get a job. Stop pretending to be a woman jeez!!

KEEP CRYING AND U NEED TO BUCKLE UP LIKE I SAID EARLIER...

YOU ARE NOT THE FIRST TO SAY THIS..
Re: Ladies And Their Love For Techies by Ocholu: 7:57pm On Jan 22, 2022
Jeon:

I tried very well..
last last I don put u for the main page..
ur mates are in Aquarius age and u still don't know the meaning of SCALES. if not for the name of LIBRA..

YET YOU CLAIMED INTELLIGENT..

SMH! I am not claiming intelligent. I am fvcking intelligent.

4.39 cpga
I own my company.
I have a community of techies I give back to.
Travelled the breath of Naija. And more than 6 countries as of now.
Became an angel investor at a young age.
Became google certified at young age.
I am an open source senior mentor. And community relations manager with Linux.
Currently investing in real estate.
Flew my parents to Nairobi for Christmas vacation.

I can go on and on.

You don't have to tell me if I am intelligent or not, I know I am, from the things I've built and the heights I've reached.

Can you rest now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Loneliness Is Tough / Help!am Dating My Bestfriends Boyfriend / Guys Are Fools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.