Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Ladies And Their Love For Techies - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Their Love For Techies (2386 Views)

Nigerian Men And Their Love For Small Girls With Pointed Breast (pics) / Gay & Lesbian Muslims Come Up With Brave New Slogan Showing Their Love For Allah / Tolulope And Ademola, Couple Met On Twitter, Share Their Love Story, Pre-Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies And Their Love For Techies by Ocholu: 9:33pm On Jan 22, 2022
Jeon:

lolz..
now move on.

Last time I checked; I left ya asx a long time ago.
Re: Ladies And Their Love For Techies by Jeon(f): 9:35pm On Jan 22, 2022
Ocholu:

THEN YOU MOVE ON.
Re: Ladies And Their Love For Techies by KingOfTheDamned: 9:36pm On Jan 22, 2022
Ocholu:

It seems you are gay... because you have been told that is a gay man but seems ypu have become more interested. Lusten you two should take your anus games away from this forum.. idiots
Re: Ladies And Their Love For Techies by Ocholu: 9:40pm On Jan 22, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

It seems you are gay... because you have been told that is a gay man but seems ypu have become more interested. Lusten you two should take your anus games away from this forum.. idiots

Oboi!! Maintain oh! What's your business with my sexuality??

I don't owe you anything, so be mindful on how you quote me.
Re: Ladies And Their Love For Techies by KingOfTheDamned: 9:42pm On Jan 22, 2022
Ocholu:

Oboi!! Maintain oh! What's your business with my sexuality??

I don't owe you anything, so be mindful on how you quote me.
Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!. Another one oooooooooooo!!!

Jeez ypu guys are many on this forum!!! It's my business because homosexuality is illegal by our constitution and you should be jailed for 14 years !!

That rubbish is not tolerated here , you animals can take it else where ...

Disgusting creature
Re: Ladies And Their Love For Techies by Ocholu: 9:54pm On Jan 22, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!. Another one oooooooooooo!!!

Jeez ypu guys are many on this forum!!! It's my business because homosexuality is illegal by our constitution and you should be jailed for 14 years !!

That rubbish is not tolerated here , you animals can take it else where ...

Disgusting creature

You're a very poor man. Low budget mentality. Jobless. And an addicted gambler.

That's how you and your fellows think. Go get A life. Oh! Maybe we can make you the fisher of gay men.

What do you think?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Is This Heaven?" Lady Screams As She Sees Snow For The First Time In Canada / This Is The Reason Why Men & Women Will Continue To Cheat In Marriage ! / This Nigerian Man Has 8 Children With One Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.