Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,378 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

I Shall Be Deactivating Any Moment From Now - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Shall Be Deactivating Any Moment From Now (2338 Views)

I Am Deactivating My Nairaland Account / I Will Soon Be Taking Some Time Off. Might Be Deactivating This Account Soon. / Deactivating My Account Today , Gonna Miss U Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Shall Be Deactivating Any Moment From Now by Ahmback(m): 3:18pm On Jan 22, 2022
Iyaebe:
I shall be deactivating any moment from now and won't be here for a long time and not with any other monika as well(take note of this).Well,take all of my comments while here with a pinch of salt and forgive me if it ever gets to you in any way(insults and what have you). I'm becoming too busy and engaged to be distracted. Byeeeeeee.
abeg get out. Who u help?

2 Likes

Re: I Shall Be Deactivating Any Moment From Now by Truvelisback(m): 4:23pm On Jan 22, 2022
Iyaebe:
I shall be deactivating any moment from now and won't be here for a long time and not with any other monika as well(take note of this).Well,take all of my comments while here with a pinch of salt and forgive me if it ever gets to you in any way(insults and what have you). I'm becoming too busy and engaged to be distracted. Byeeeeeee.
Lol, i understand how u feel. Ur Self-esteem has been bruised. Perhaps, u felt ur image is at stake. However, just get rid of those feelings and be urself. No one has the power to Judge u. I would advise that u make adjustment in somethings u think is wrong. U can create another Moniker and be anonmymous too, if u want.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Shall Be Deactivating Any Moment From Now by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 22, 2022
Truvelisback:
Lol, i understand how u feel. Ur Self-esteem has been bruised. Perhaps, u felt ur image is at stake. However, just get rid of those feelings and be urself. No one has the power to Judge u. I would advise that u make adjustment in somethings u think is wrong. U can create another Moniker and be anonmymous too, if u want.
Leave story, my leaving does not have anything to do with all you typed.I don't have access to the email I used so I don't know how else to delete. How do I go about it?The focus now is Maduka Okoye and my new business that my dad set up for me(pharmaceuticals) after telling him I want to start making my own money,so I don't want to fail or be distracted, Shebi you all use to remind me that I should go and make my own money and not wait or depend on a rich man,so I intend to do that.
Re: I Shall Be Deactivating Any Moment From Now by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 22, 2022
Ahmback:
abeg get out. Who u help?
You'll miss me,stop pretending about it
Re: I Shall Be Deactivating Any Moment From Now by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 22, 2022
LINTUNE:
aww ,I miss u small...I know deep down u are nice person , u just post wierd stuff for çlout..
Small?OK that's fine since I'm seeing a possible headway with Maduka Okoye,we are already chatting and he likes me and we are already getting close
Re: I Shall Be Deactivating Any Moment From Now by Truvelisback(m): 5:10pm On Jan 22, 2022
Iyaebe:
Leave story, my leaving does not have anything to do with all you typed.I don't have access to the email I used so I don't know how else to delete. How do I go about it?The focus now is Maduka Okoye and my new business that my dad set up for me(pharmaceuticals) after telling him I want to start making my own money,so I don't want to fail or be distracted, Shebi you all use to remind me that I should go and make my own money and not wait or depend on a rich man,so I intend to do that.
U can delete ur a/c tru 4rm ur profile settings.
Re: I Shall Be Deactivating Any Moment From Now by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 22, 2022
Truvelisback:
U can delete ur a/c tru 4rm ur profile settings.
It shows deactivate and will direct me to the email to continue with the deactivation
Re: I Shall Be Deactivating Any Moment From Now by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 22, 2022
Truvelisback please respond to my mention
Re: I Shall Be Deactivating Any Moment From Now by Truvelisback(m): 6:16pm On Jan 22, 2022
Iyaebe:
It shows deactivate and will direct me to the email to continue with the deactivation
Have u forgotten ur Password?
Re: I Shall Be Deactivating Any Moment From Now by infogenius(m): 6:26pm On Jan 22, 2022
Iyaebe:

Good u're going to be busier and will not like to be distracted.
As the case maybe, u don't need to deactivate ur account.
U can drop gems here once in a while so that u can be an inspiration to somebody.
Re: I Shall Be Deactivating Any Moment From Now by LINTUNE(m): 6:31pm On Jan 22, 2022
Iyaebe:
Small?OK that's fine since I'm seeing a possible headway with Maduka Okoye,we are already chatting and he likes me and we are already getting close
lol, better leave our keeper for us,let him concentrate on winning afcon
Re: I Shall Be Deactivating Any Moment From Now by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 22, 2022
Truvelisback:
Have u forgotten ur Password?
Yes,what should I do?
Re: I Shall Be Deactivating Any Moment From Now by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 22, 2022
LINTUNE:
lol, better leave our keeper for us,let him concentrate on winning afcon
lol.
Re: I Shall Be Deactivating Any Moment From Now by LINTUNE(m): 6:38pm On Jan 22, 2022
Iyaebe:
lol.
anyway don't mind me, of course I'll miss u plenty.. it's weird that despite ur display of craziness I'm still find of u wink
Re: I Shall Be Deactivating Any Moment From Now by Truvelisback(m): 6:39pm On Jan 22, 2022
Iyaebe:
Yes,what should I do?
Rese ur Password by clicking forget password in ur email. They will send u a code to reset ur Password.
Re: I Shall Be Deactivating Any Moment From Now by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 22, 2022
LINTUNE:
anyway don't mind me, of course I'll miss u plenty.. it's weird that despite ur display of craziness I'm still find of u wink
You didn't say it all this while till my quarter to leave nairaland. Maduka Okoye is somehow already in the picture
Re: I Shall Be Deactivating Any Moment From Now by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 22, 2022
Truvelisback:
Rese ur Password by clicking forget password in ur email. They will send u a code to reset ur Password.
It was my mums PA that registered it for me and most of my accounts, I don't have access to the email and he said he only created the email to register the account on my request and deleted it afterwards. I want to leave
Re: I Shall Be Deactivating Any Moment From Now by Qatar2022: 6:46pm On Jan 22, 2022
Iyaebe:
Do it now biitch
Re: I Shall Be Deactivating Any Moment From Now by LINTUNE(m): 6:46pm On Jan 22, 2022
Iyaebe:
You didn't say it all this while till my quarter to leave nairaland. Maduka Okoye is somehow already in the picture
grin but I'm saying it now na.
Re: I Shall Be Deactivating Any Moment From Now by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 22, 2022
Qatar2022:

Do it now biitch
Have I offended you before? remind me please. Sorry about that though
Re: I Shall Be Deactivating Any Moment From Now by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:49pm On Jan 22, 2022
Iyaebe:
It was my mums PA that registered it for me and most of my accounts, I don't have access to the email and he said he only created the email to register the account on my request and deleted it afterwards. I want to leave
Leave to where iyaebe..where are you leaving to.. why on Earth do you even want to delete your account..

You are gonna break my heart if you do so..haba..
Re: I Shall Be Deactivating Any Moment From Now by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 22, 2022
juri:

There is still an unfinished issue you are yet to address. Can you be kind and direct enough to address them through the other Chanel/mail?. Thanks.
What unfinished issue Hope you're not asking for this mad woman's hand in marriage
Re: I Shall Be Deactivating Any Moment From Now by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 22, 2022
Iyaebe:
Lol which maduka okoye You'll pair up nicely with that fraudster called nnamdi cownu........ Don't give our precious goal keeper nightmares, focus on nnamdi

Re: I Shall Be Deactivating Any Moment From Now by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 22, 2022
Senomi:

What unfinished issue Hope you're not asking for this mad woman's hand in marriage
It's because of people like you that I want to deactivate so that you'll not put sand inside my gari when I finally grab Maduka Okoye
Re: I Shall Be Deactivating Any Moment From Now by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 22, 2022
Iyaebe:
It's because of people like you that I want to deactivate so that you'll not put sand inside my gari when I finally grab Maduka Okoye
Lol you're drunk, come and grab me instead I'm available and far better than okoye, but I hope you have money
Re: I Shall Be Deactivating Any Moment From Now by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 22, 2022
Senomi:

Lol you're drunk, come and grab me instead I'm available and far better than okoye, but I hope you have money
But you are not an international footballer, my love for international footballers knows no boundary. You ain't cute and fit as Maduka Okoye so go grab virginprincess she'll manage you but me can't settle for less,sorry but sorry.
Re: I Shall Be Deactivating Any Moment From Now by GIdiata(m): 8:53pm On Jan 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I am also deactivating anytime from now.. nairaland is about to loose 2 great Queen.. cry cry cry
I just have to.. cry

She even add "great" grin grin grin
watin person no go see/read for dis forum

Queens grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Shall Be Deactivating Any Moment From Now by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:54pm On Jan 22, 2022
GIdiata:

She even add "great" grin grin grin
watin person no go see/read for dis forum

Queens grin grin
Thank you.. grin
Re: I Shall Be Deactivating Any Moment From Now by GIdiata(m): 9:07pm On Jan 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Thank you.. grin
Ibeg watin queen for ur body? undecided
Re: I Shall Be Deactivating Any Moment From Now by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:08pm On Jan 22, 2022
GIdiata:

Ibeg watin queen for ur body? undecided
Keep asking me.. cheesy
Re: I Shall Be Deactivating Any Moment From Now by dilini(m): 10:21pm On Jan 22, 2022
Was gonna suggest you do that cos most of your comments are either inciteful, ruducruos and out of point. Guess you're just chasing clout with most of your comments and posts. "Notice me" can give you a bad imagery.

#AwaitingDeactivation

Iyaebe:
Re: I Shall Be Deactivating Any Moment From Now by Truvelisback(m): 10:25pm On Jan 22, 2022
Iyaebe:
Have u asked him abt the password?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Alpha Males Last Longer In Bed? / 10 Years In Marriage He Is Yet To Raise A Voice Or Cheat On His Wife(photo) / Do I Have A Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.