Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? (6574 Views)

Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? / You Can’t Make Heaven If You Take Vitamin C And Eat Titus Fish – Preacher ) / Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by daxon001(m): 3:01pm On Jan 23, 2022
A. BIG FAT NO!
But for Jesus'Sacrifice
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by wizod(m): 3:13pm On Jan 23, 2022
AntiChristian:
Rapture is false!

Death is sure!

We keep working till we drop.
continue, one day u will wake up from ur wet dream and say there's no God. Continue okay
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by Jesuslove10: 3:29pm On Jan 23, 2022
Yes o
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by Steep(m): 3:34pm On Jan 23, 2022
rollandben:
Well, I hope I make heaven.
At least I everyday by day try to live a good life with others and of course I lives like no tomorrow. But this sinful world nko??
Don't hope to make heaven be sure to be in heaven.

John 5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

Faith in Jesus and his finished work is all it takes.
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by Steep(m): 3:35pm On Jan 23, 2022
franklingud:
Truth be told, am not sure I will make heaven.

But it doesn't stop me from worshipping and serving God.

John 5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by Steep(m): 3:36pm On Jan 23, 2022
Jeon:
I'm not sure because of one weakness which......
Jesus came and died for us so that through faith in him we can have eternal life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by Steep(m): 3:37pm On Jan 23, 2022
God1000:
we are all human beings, meaning we are defective and fallible, nobody is completely flawless except God himself.
But wilful wrongdoing is what I'm talking about
Yes, Paul said it through the holy spirit that all have sinned and fall short of his glory.

Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by Myer(m): 3:38pm On Jan 23, 2022
God1000:
Good morning guys, happy Sunday to you all.

So here is the question, whether Christian or Muslim, are you living a good life by keeping God's commandments?

Do you care about life after death, especially those of you engaging in debauchery

Can you convincingly share why you believe in after life besides what you read and were told in the bible or quran?
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by bepositive11: 3:39pm On Jan 23, 2022
Kriss216:
Even Righteousness is not righteous enough.

Lol! That's the exact same thing I said to myself after reading the title
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by IronGalaxy: 3:47pm On Jan 23, 2022
The rules of the bible are too stringent and unrealistic for anyone to get to heaven
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by Johel(m): 4:15pm On Jan 23, 2022
God1000:
Good morning guys, happy Sunday to you all.

So here is the question, whether Christian or Muslim, are you living a good life by keeping God's commandments?

Do you care about life after death, especially those of you engaging in debauchery

Who righteous??... everybody Na HELL straight...no traffic.
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by Steep(m): 5:04pm On Jan 23, 2022
IronGalaxy:
The rules of the bible are too stringent and unrealistic for anyone to get to heaven
Yea the rules of the bible are strigent and unrealistic because God is super holy and we are super sinful, the Christian God is an extremely holy and perfect God I mean to every letter holy, that even the seraphim cover ther eyes and their feet before his glory.
Our petty righteousness and good works is like poo before him, and he is a God full of Judgment to the letter that nothing can escape him.
But God is also extremely loving that he gave us Jesus so we can have a covering, Jesus took our sinfulness and died on the cross while we receive God's righteousness.

The question is what type of righteousness can withstand God's presence?
The answer is only God's righteousness can, and only the sacrifice of a truly eternal being can provide us that righteousness and only true faith in the eternal righteous being can we have that righteousnes

As a confirmation to this Jesus rose again from the dead after three days so that till today Jesus grave is empty, so that you will have every reason to believe in him.
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by IronGalaxy: 5:23pm On Jan 23, 2022
Steep:
Yea the rules of the bible are strigent and unrealistic because God is super holy and we are super sinful, the Christian God is an extremely holy and perfect God I mean to every letter holy, that even the seraphim cover ther eyes and their feet before his glory.
Our petty righteousness and good works is like poo before him, and he is a God full of Judgment to the letter that nothing can escape him.
But God is also extremely loving that he gave us Jesus so we can have a covering, Jesus took our sinfulness and died on the cross while we receive God's righteousness.

The question is what type of righteousness can withstand God's presence?
The answer is only God's righteousness can, and only the sacrifice of a truly eternal being can provide us that righteousness and only true faith in the eternal righteous being can we have that righteousnes

As a confirmation to this Jesus rose again from the dead after three days so that till today Jesus grave is empty, so that you will have every reason to believe in him.
We are sinful because God himself created us that way! Sin is inbuilt onto humans, you cannot create a product and then come back to criticize it, think about it, God is omniscient right? he is past, present and future, so he knew even before you were born that you on the 23rd of Jan 2022 you were going to sin and yet still made you,lol.. so how can he make you, knowing fully you were gonna sin and then still punish you for those sins? isn't that a little sadistic?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by Steep(m): 5:50pm On Jan 23, 2022
IronGalaxy:
We are sinful because God himself created us that way! Sin is inbuilt onto humans, you cannot create a product and then come back to criticize it, think about it, God is omniscient right? he is past, present and future, so he knew even before you were born that you on the 23rd of Jan 2022 you were going to sin and yet still made you,lol.. so how can he make you, knowing fully you were gonna sin and then still punish you for those sins? isn't that a little sadistic?
God didn't create you that way, sin came through Adam.

Romans 5:19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

God provided the opportunity for you to either
Continue in Adam or to come into Christ who is the new Adam, the choice is upto you, even if God knows your choice but he will not interfere with it but provide you with enough resource to make make the right choice but the choice is yours at the end.
God treat darkness as darkness, and light and light both exist for God's glory.
Whether you make the right choice or the wrong choice what matters is God's glory is revealed.
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by IronGalaxy: 5:58pm On Jan 23, 2022
Steep:

God didn't create you that way, sin came through Adam.

Romans 5:19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

God provided the opportunity for you to either
Continue in Adam or to come into Christ who is the new Adam, the choice is upto you, even if God knows your choice but he will not interfere with it but provide you with enough resource to make make the right choice but the choice is yours at the end.
God treat darkness as darkness, and light and light both exist for God's glory.
Whether you make the right choice or the wrong choice what matters is God's glory is revealed.
This is exactly what's creating the confusion in the world, religion Adam this, Muhammad that, Bhudah that ugh! etc. Fairy tales my brother , fairy tales.. Imagine Noah taking every species of animal into Some ship.. all Animals, large elephants to the smallest of ants urgh..fairy tales bro. People confuse religion to spirituality! Religion is the crux of all the wars and all the confusion. So quoting those verses bro..I don't know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by Steep(m): 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2022
IronGalaxy:
This is exactly what's creating the confusion in the world, religion Adam this, Muhammad that, Bhudah that ugh! etc. Fairy tales my brother , fairy tales.. Imagine Noah taking every species of animal into Some ship.. all Animals, large elephants to the smallest of ants urgh..fairy tales bro. People confuse religion to spirituality! Religion is the crux of all the wars and all the confusion. So quoting those verses bro..I don't know

you can't keep a logical and consistent discuss, so what brought Noah's ark to this? What concerns me with Mohammed, Buda or fairy tales?
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by IronGalaxy: 6:10pm On Jan 23, 2022
Steep:
you can't keep a logical and consistent discuss, so what brought Noah's ark to this? What concerns me with Mohammed, Buda or fairy tales?
I can't keep a logical discussion? Logic is exactly what I applied in my discussions with you so far..I know logic is a foreign concept when it comes to religion fanatics, like Moses speaking alone on the mountain to God but someone else heard the whole monologue, Lol.Open your mind
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by mt77: 6:11pm On Jan 23, 2022
There is life after death. That is the place of eternity. The Bible says "It is appointed unto man, once to die and after that judgment " when you die, your soul proceeds to its place of eternity. You have only the opportunity to make amends while you're still living.
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by Steep(m): 6:16pm On Jan 23, 2022
IronGalaxy:
I can't keep a logical discussion? Logic is exactly what I applied in my discussions with you so far..I know logic is a foreign concept when it comes to religion fanatics, like Moses speaking alone on the mountain to God but someone else heard the whole monologue, Lol.Open your mind
so logic to you means going ofcourse to an entire different topic, so how do you have a logical discuss with someone who keep going off course?
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by Sleekfingers: 6:23pm On Jan 23, 2022
God1000:
wow, are you an atheist friend?

So anybody that does not believe in these useless religion is an atheist abi?
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by IronGalaxy: 6:25pm On Jan 23, 2022
Steep:
so logic to you means going ofcourse to an entire different topic, so how do you have a logical discuss with someone who keep going off course?
I never went off-topic, I made the "Noah example" to buttress my point, why are you becoming so emotional, bro? Criticizing religion was not to criticize you personally
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by BabaJideAFONJA(f): 6:35pm On Jan 23, 2022
Lighthouse50:
Our righteousness is like a filthy rag before God. Those who says no life after death, how do you dream? When your body lay lifeless on bed, who do you see as yourself running here and there?
You are sleeping and not lifeless (Dead). Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by jimmynauty: 8:29pm On Jan 23, 2022
As Yahshua is, I am.
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by elroyale(m): 9:11pm On Jan 23, 2022
You can never be righteous enough for heaven by your own self efforts!

What guarantees you making heaven is faith in Christ and faith alone. John 3:16, John 5:24
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by Exceed15: 10:39pm On Jan 23, 2022
DeepSight:

Sounds like a suspiciously cheap ticket to bliss.

Read the bible yourself.
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by DeepSight(m): 10:41pm On Jan 23, 2022
Exceed15:

Read the bible yourself.

I have. Have you?
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by charlsecy(m): 8:40pm On Jan 24, 2022
Lighthouse50:
Those who says no life after death, how do you dream? When your body lay lifeless on bed, who do you see as yourself running here and there?
How does dream prove life after death? Do you know there are drugs that can influence dreams; how about that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? / 100% Proof That Religion Is A Sham. MUST READ !!!! / Church Of England Is Satanic Wants To Call God A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.