Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,088 members, 7,828,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? (6585 Views)

Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? / You Can’t Make Heaven If You Take Vitamin C And Eat Titus Fish – Preacher ) / Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by MITCHELL96: 10:38am On Jan 23, 2022
I'm trying, I don't smoke, Infact, I've never smoked, I don't take alcohol, I don't womanize, I don't steal, people's stuffs, not even into yahoo despite having a Very good phone and devices to execute it, just hoping unto this GOD of heaven to give me my desires, Not that I'm living a Lavida Loca life, I don't have much, I just have self control despite the pressure I'm facing to make money just to stop the SEE FINISH AND INSULTS I and my siblings are facing

The little sins I admit I do are, maybe telling all These small small lies and getting into misunderstandings with people, and I stop talking to them, that's why I stopped making friends so I don't have misunderstandings with them and stop talking to them or keep malice against them, I swear down, I'm loving myself, I was worst before, but knowing GOD and coming close to him is one good thing in this life

2 Likes

Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by God1000(m): 10:39am On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Nothing like that..all stories to deceive gullible persons..
but what if it's true?
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:41am On Jan 23, 2022
God1000:
but what if it's true?
Tell me how can it be true?
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by God1000(m): 10:46am On Jan 23, 2022
pocohantas:
I don’t want to go anywhere. Your first question should have been if I want to go to your heaven or its opposite.

After death, I’ll decompose in my grave and my loved ones will find solace in the memories of our time together.
hmm, you're a heathen pocohantis.
But Spiritual things are beyond our understanding, it seems you don't care where your soul/spirit will be after you croak
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by doggedfighter(f): 10:49am On Jan 23, 2022
Xbee007:

A humanist that believes a loving God would burn people who don't believe in him for eternity. He is not an humanist, he is a joker because no humanist will believe in that bullshit.

I chose not to analyze. grin

He will come around gradually.

It's a process, he has begun the journey.

Maybe a little confusing for him at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by God1000(m): 10:50am On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Tell me how can it be true?
friend, heaven is spiritual oo
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:50am On Jan 23, 2022
God1000:
friend, heaven is spiritual oo
Well that's left for blockheads to believe..
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by God1000(m): 10:51am On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Well that's left for blockheads to believe..
oh no, I hope I'm not among sha undecided
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:52am On Jan 23, 2022
God1000:
oh no, I hope I'm not among sha undecided
You are if you believe that nonsense..
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by mediainc: 10:52am On Jan 23, 2022
Name the 10 commandments...are you yourself keeping them?
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by sonofelizabeth(m): 10:53am On Jan 23, 2022
pocohantas:
I don’t want to go anywhere. Your first question should have been if I want to go to your heaven or its opposite.

After death, I’ll decompose in my grave and my loved ones will find solace in the memories of our time together.

Are you for real or are you trying to stir up an argument?

I must have a totally wrong impression of you I reckon...
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by God1000(m): 10:54am On Jan 23, 2022
doggedfighter:

I chose not to analyze. grin

He will come around gradually.

It's a process, he has begun the journey.

Maybe a little confusing for him at the moment.
friend, let him call me whatever he likes, maybe I'm a good joker undecided
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by Solofresh2: 10:55am On Jan 23, 2022
doggedfighter:
I don't care about life after death because there's none.

You live once so a little debauchery is okay one's lifetime.

Good morning, my Pastor friend ! cheesy
You don't live once.
When you die, you transform into the spirit realm then come back to life for karma.
Either you do good or bad, karma will pay you the way you lived your last life
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by advocatejare(m): 10:56am On Jan 23, 2022
AntiChristian:
Rapture is false!

Death is sure!

We keep working till we drop.
aumeehn since you lied that “ you wont see muslims on other Non islamic thread causing problems but you can see them here already spewing trash as Usual. “

Look at your Ahlu Sunnah brother
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by God1000(m): 10:58am On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are if you believe that nonsense..
easy with me oo tongue
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by Solofresh2: 10:58am On Jan 23, 2022
God1000:
we are all human beings, meaning we are defective and fallible, nobody is completely flawless except God himself.
But wilful wrongdoing is what I'm talking about
And that is why your so called heaven is not sure if anyone
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:02am On Jan 23, 2022
God1000:
easy with me oo tongue
East where?
I won't oo.. wink
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:05am On Jan 23, 2022
AntiChristian:
Rapture is false!

Death is sure!

72 virgins fiction in jannah the garden of sex where allah will be watching you having sex day and night is TRUE right?
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by krushdripper(m): 11:09am On Jan 23, 2022
Lighthouse50:
Our righteousness is like a filthy rag before God. Those who says no life after death, how do you dream? When your body lay lifeless on bed, who do you see as yourself running here and there?
You see all you see in any dream simply because your heart is still beating as you sleep.
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by AzzaMan: 11:13am On Jan 23, 2022
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by Tobechuckwu(m): 11:18am On Jan 23, 2022
God1000:
Good morning guys, happy Sunday to you all.

So here is the question, whether Christian or Muslim, are you living a good life by keeping God's commandments?

Do you care about life after death, especially those of you engaging in debauchery

U can't be righteous enough, it's either u are Righteous or u are not Righteous at all.

Born again Christian has been made d Righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

1john3 Vs 7 says Be not deceived, he that does Righteousness is righteous even as God is righteous.

As a Christian if u sins, then

1 john1 Vs 9 says if we confess our sins , he is faithful nd just to forgive us our sins nd cleanse us from ALL unrighteousness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by ABCthingx: 11:25am On Jan 23, 2022
MITCHELL96:
I'm trying, I don't smoke, Infact, I've never smoked, I don't take alcohol, I don't womanize, I don't steal, people's stuffs, not even into yahoo despite having a Very good phone and devices to execute it, just hoping unto this GOD of heaven to give me my desires, Not that I'm living a Lavida Loca life, I don't have much, I just have self control despite the pressure I'm facing to make money just to stop the SEE FINISH AND INSULTS I and my siblings are facing

The little sins I admit I do are, maybe telling all These small small lies and getting into misunderstandings with people, and I stop talking to them, that's why I stopped making friends so I don't have misunderstandings with them and stop talking to them or keep malice against them, I swear down, I'm loving myself, I was worst before, but knowing GOD and coming close to him is one good thing in this life
Thank God for you but you can live without telling small lies.
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by ABCthingx: 11:27am On Jan 23, 2022
I have the righteousness of God.

I feel most people don't understand the basics of Christianity
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:32am On Jan 23, 2022
AntiChristian:
Rapture is false!

Death is sure!

Dear Muslims. This is your friend and brother in Islam on a Christian thread mocking Christian beliefs. I hope you won't start wailing when the favour is returned.
See you all on Friday.

1 Like

Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by LilBlaze24o: 11:35am On Jan 23, 2022
Does the Bible teach that there will be a rapture of all true Christians to heaven? Will they be taken away leaving the rest of mankind behind to face calamity?

Actually, the word “rapture” is not found in the Bible. The belief is based on 1 Thessalonians 4:16, 17, where the related words “caught away” are found. There we read:

“The Lord himself will descend from heaven with a commanding call, with an archangel’s voice and with God’s trumpet, and those who are dead in union with Christ will rise first. Afterward we the living who are surviving will, together with them, be caught away in clouds to meet the Lord in the air; and thus we shall always be with the Lord.”

Believers in the rapture give the following literal interpretation to this passage: Christ will again come to the earth. The dead “saints” will be resurrected and the living “saints” will be caught away, or raptured. Given new immortal bodies, they will rise and join Christ in the air, and he will take them to heaven.

But will Christ return in a physical form? What does the Bible says?
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by lastchild: 11:40am On Jan 23, 2022
God1000:
Good morning guys, happy Sunday to you all.

So here is the question, whether Christian or Muslim, are you living a good life by keeping God's commandments?

Do you care about life after death, especially those of you engaging in debauchery

Going to heaven will not be determined by how righteous you are. No one is righteous enough (like you stated it) to make heaven
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by chocboi78(m): 11:41am On Jan 23, 2022
Nobody is righteous enough
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by deolumike(m): 11:42am On Jan 23, 2022
TheGift:

No one is righteousness enough. Romans 3:10 There is none righteous not even one. Isaiah 64:6 Our righteousness is like filthy rags in His sight.

That is why the Christ was made Sin, so that we can become the righteousness of God IN HIM according to 2Corinthians 5: 21

Heaven is not something that you “Make” it is something that you take! It is not a place you attain, it is something you obtain. Ephesians 2:8-9: For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

You are either saved or not saved. It is not something you make and lose and make and lose and make and lose and make and lose… Just like you cannot go back into your mother’s Womb to be reborn.

Know this, then you can finally enter this into His rest.

Come unto me all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Hebrews 4:10 For anyone who enters God’s rest also rests from their works
God bless you abundantly sir.

This is good news.

1 Like

Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by AfroKnight: 11:42am On Jan 23, 2022
doggedfighter:
I don't care about life after death because there's none.

You live once so a little debauchery is okay one's lifetime.

Good morning, my Pastor friend ! cheesy

Come my side, make we engage in small debauchery grin
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by deolumike(m): 11:43am On Jan 23, 2022
TheGift:

No one is righteousness enough. Romans 3:10 There is none righteous not even one. Isaiah 64:6 Our righteousness is like filthy rags in His sight.

That is why the Christ was made Sin, so that we can become the righteousness of God IN HIM according to 2Corinthians 5: 21

Heaven is not something that you “Make” it is something that you take! It is not a place you attain, it is something you obtain. Ephesians 2:8-9: For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

You are either saved or not saved. It is not something you make and lose and make and lose and make and lose and make and lose… Just like you cannot go back into your mother’s Womb to be reborn.

Know this, then you can finally enter this into His rest.

Come unto me all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Hebrews 4:10 For anyone who enters God’s rest also rests from their works
God bless you sir.

This is good news
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by Bukden16(m): 11:46am On Jan 23, 2022
God1000:
we are all human beings, meaning we are defective and fallible, nobody is completely flawless except God himself.
But wilful wrongdoing is what I'm talking about

So, it clearly shows that; you also is a permanent citizen of hell.
Since no one is safe( righteouse enough), to make heaven.
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by doggedfighter(f): 11:46am On Jan 23, 2022
AfroKnight:

Come my side, make we engage in small debauchery grin

My body needs big debauchery not small one.

Where you dey,abeg. grin

Debauchery dey hungry me. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS / Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right / Pope Calls For Respect Between Christians And Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.