Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? (6577 Views)

Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? / You Can’t Make Heaven If You Take Vitamin C And Eat Titus Fish – Preacher ) / Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by donlittle25873: 11:55am On Jan 23, 2022
It's easy to have your post make front page on the forum
Ameboperoo36: Amazing . Nice business idea . Great Innovation in Gh

Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by Freelane33(m): 11:56am On Jan 23, 2022
Righteousness3
God1000:
Good morning guys, happy Sunday to you all.

So here is the question, whether Christian or Muslim, are you living a good life by keeping God's commandments?

Do you care about life after death, especially those of you engaging in debauchery

Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by AfroKnight: 11:59am On Jan 23, 2022
doggedfighter:

My body needs big debauchery not small one.

Where you dey,abeg. grin

Debauchery dey hungry me. grin

Big one?

Abeg, I no wan die yet. I no get power for big one. grin Thank you

1 Like

Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by Bahamas95(m): 12:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
I don't know the yardstick God will use to judge us....If what the preachers are always preaching is true I don't believe anybody would make heaven.
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by God1000(m): 12:18pm On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

East where?
I won't oo.. wink
lol, you don't know your friend again abi tongue undecided
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:21pm On Jan 23, 2022
God1000:
lol, you don't know your friend again abi tongue undecided
cry cry

1 Like

Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by rollandben(m): 12:22pm On Jan 23, 2022
Well, I hope I make heaven.
At least I everyday by day try to live a good life with others and of course I lives like no tomorrow. But this sinful world nko??

1 Like

Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by franklingud(m): 12:33pm On Jan 23, 2022
Truth be told, am not sure I will make heaven.

But it doesn't stop me from worshipping and serving God.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by God1000(m): 12:42pm On Jan 23, 2022
franklingud:
Truth be told, am not sure I will make heaven.

But it doesn't stop me from worshipping and serving God.
I appreciate your probity.

1 Like

Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by God1000(m): 12:44pm On Jan 23, 2022
MufasaLion:
I'm going to Mars.

cool cool cool
lol, but if you believe that mars exist then you should also believe in the existence of heaven bro
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by oneguy7: 12:59pm On Jan 23, 2022
pocohantas:
I don’t want to go anywhere. Your first question should have been if I want to go to your heaven or its opposite.

After death, I’ll decompose in my grave and my loved ones will find solace in the memories of our time together.
You are a reasonable person and I will love to learn and know your opinion about life. Can I email you? Or u can chat me up 08136286975. Thanks
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by Jeon(f): 1:02pm On Jan 23, 2022
I'm not sure because of one weakness which......

1 Like

Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by TheGift: 1:05pm On Jan 23, 2022
deolumike:
God bless you abundantly sir.

This is good news.

Amen. & Yes! “Gospel” means good news.
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by pegix(m): 1:37pm On Jan 23, 2022
Hmmm.... it's well

Make God's grace sha dey help person
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by God1000(m): 1:39pm On Jan 23, 2022
Jeon:
I'm not sure because of one weakness which......
please complete the sentence

1 Like

Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by Jeon(f): 1:40pm On Jan 23, 2022
God1000:
please complete the sentence

why angry nothing IMMOLARITY

1 Like

Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by God1000(m): 1:45pm On Jan 23, 2022
Jeon:

why angry nothing IMMOLARITY
hmm, I get

But why is it so difficult for some people to control their libido nowadays?
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by Jeon(f): 1:47pm On Jan 23, 2022
God1000:
hmm, I get

But why is it so difficult for some people to control their libido nowadays?

YES YOU ARE RIGHT..

1 Like

Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by God1000(m): 1:49pm On Jan 23, 2022
Jeon:

YES YOU ARE RIGHT..

OK MY WEAKNESS IS COMMUNICATION BETWEEN THE LORD AND I [PRAYER ] I'M SAD ABOUT IT.
me too.

I used to be a church boy, but those days are long gone.

Nothing about religion resonates with me anymore. That's my Achilles heel

1 Like

Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by Fairview1: 1:51pm On Jan 23, 2022
MITCHELL96:
I'm trying, I don't smoke, Infact, I've never smoked, I don't take alcohol, I don't womanize, I don't steal, people's stuffs, not even into yahoo despite having a Very good phone and devices to execute it, just hoping unto this GOD of heaven to give me my desires, Not that I'm living a Lavida Loca life, I don't have much, I just have self control despite the pressure I'm facing to make money just to stop the SEE FINISH AND INSULTS I and my siblings are facing

The little sins I admit I do are, maybe telling all These small small lies and getting into misunderstandings with people, and I stop talking to them, that's why I stopped making friends so I don't have misunderstandings with them and stop talking to them or keep malice against them, I swear down, I'm loving myself, I was worst before, but knowing GOD and coming close to him is one good thing in this life

Your last line though...
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by God1000(m): 1:54pm On Jan 23, 2022
MITCHELL96:
I'm trying, I don't smoke, Infact, I've never smoked, I don't take alcohol, I don't womanize, I don't steal, people's stuffs, not even into yahoo despite having a Very good phone and devices to execute it, just hoping unto this GOD of heaven to give me my desires, Not that I'm living a Lavida Loca life, I don't have much, I just have self control despite the pressure I'm facing to make money just to stop the SEE FINISH AND INSULTS I and my siblings are facing

The little sins I admit I do are, maybe telling all These small small lies and getting into misunderstandings with people, and I stop talking to them, that's why I stopped making friends so I don't have misunderstandings with them and stop talking to them or keep malice against them, I swear down, I'm loving myself, I was worst before, but knowing GOD and coming close to him is one good thing in this life
we are the same
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 23, 2022
pocohantas:
I don’t want to go anywhere. Your first question should have been if I want to go to your heaven or its opposite.

After death, I’ll decompose in my grave and my loved ones will find solace in the memories of our time together.

You wish.... You really wish.

Just like snapping out of a nightmare.
After death, you wake up back to life; a life where reality is more profound and your consciousness is sharper.

EXITence could be consensual but EXISTence is nonconsensual.
If you missed that, it means, to die and exit life might be by your personal choice but to exist in life is not by your personal choice.

Nobody anywhere sought your consent if you wanted to exist or not, which race or country you wished to exist in. Nah.
You just one day discovered you're living.
Same happens about your existence after life.
Your wish, consent or opinion about it is inconsequential and doesn't change nothing.

May you find enough courage to drop your tiny ego and kiss the bald head of the truth because reality no dey look face. No go do pass yourself tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by Perewenkle1: 2:18pm On Jan 23, 2022
Righteousness does not take one to Heaven because there is none righteous anyways in Gods face and that was why Jesus died, buried and resurrected for us. Believe in the blood that he shed, then repent and be baptized is what takes you to Heaven, not even how much money you give, attend church or do good is good enough to take you to Heaven. Romans 3:23. No one is good enough to go to Haven on his own merit, no matter how.
Yes, there will be rapture and end time or Armageddon. One of the signs of this is unfolding in our time, the anti christ, false prophet , the one world government and one world currency as the Bible said. Who would have believed ten years ago that the world would watch an occurrence live and practice one currency- you have Facebook beam the occurrence and the world is gradually practicing digital and cryptocurrency today as one currency.
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by pocohantas(f): 2:26pm On Jan 23, 2022
brightfuture24:
Omo, ma better faith crisis be this grin

Okay, but do you believe in God, miracles, prayer?

I swear. My head is upsidedan.

I believe there is a Supreme being. It is the only illogical explanation to humanity.

I don’t believe in miracles and prayers. I haven’t prayed in years. I also do not participate in prayers at work or any gathering. smiley smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by Vicoymi: 2:31pm On Jan 23, 2022
Any proof
[1quote author=AntiChristian post=109611235]Rapture is false!

Death is sure!

We keep working till we drop.[/quote]
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by MITCHELL96: 2:31pm On Jan 23, 2022
Fairview1:

Your last line though...

Last line of the first Paragraph or The second paragraph ?
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by God1000(m): 2:32pm On Jan 23, 2022
pocohantas:

I swear. My head is upsidedan.

I believe there is a Supreme being. It is the only illogical explanation to humanity.

I don’t believe in miracles and prayers. I haven’t prayed in years. I also do not participate in prayers at work or any gathering. smiley smiley
we are the same, i think this is possible because I'm staying alone far away from family.
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by MITCHELL96: 2:34pm On Jan 23, 2022
ABCthingx:
Thank God for you but you can live without telling small lies.

I know, but sometimes we get carried away yunno ?
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by MITCHELL96: 2:36pm On Jan 23, 2022
God1000:
we are the same

Like you mean I just typed what you would have typed too ?

Like, this is you too ?
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by Jeon(f): 2:38pm On Jan 23, 2022
God1000:
me too.

Nothing about religion resonates with me anymore. That's my Achilles heel

true.

1 Like

Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by President2001(m): 2:40pm On Jan 23, 2022
May God give us Grace to follow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Ajanaku Confirmed Dead, 27 Ogboni Fraternity Visit His Home / When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? / How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.