Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,402 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? (6546 Views)

Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? / You Can’t Make Heaven If You Take Vitamin C And Eat Titus Fish – Preacher ) / Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 23, 2022
pocohantas:
I don’t want to go anywhere. Your first question should have been if I want to go to your heaven or its opposite.
Poco, hope you don't mind me asking, are you an atheist?
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by emmalexdboy(m): 9:35am On Jan 23, 2022
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by pocohantas(f): 9:37am On Jan 23, 2022
brightfuture24:
Poco, hope you don't mind me asking, are you an atheist?

Lol, I don’t mind. I no even know wetin I come be these days. My friends say I be antichrist sef. I maintain I am irreligious. cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by Exceed15: 9:41am On Jan 23, 2022
It's not my righteousness in the first place. It's about the finished work of Christ on the cross.No one can please God ,stop trying and look up to Christ.

I m heaven bound because I believe Jesus is the son of God. I have eternal life 1 John 5:13.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by paparazi232(m): 9:42am On Jan 23, 2022
Am not righteous but i pray to be righteous Good morning all
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by POLYGAMY: 9:44am On Jan 23, 2022
doggedfighter:
I don't care about life after death because there's none.

You live once so a little debauchery is okay one's lifetime.

Good morning, my Pastor friend ! cheesy
END JUSTIFIES THE MEANS.

I BELIEVE IN PRE-DESTINATION
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by Benwallt(m): 9:45am On Jan 23, 2022
Nobody is righteous except for God's mercy and grace. Just be good

1 Like

Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by Jeffersonagain(m): 9:46am On Jan 23, 2022
There is nobody righteous enough to guarantee their own salvation.

Rather He made Him who knew no sin to become sin that we might become the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

Our righteousness is imputed.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by POLYGAMY: 9:47am On Jan 23, 2022
God1000:
I will surely get it dear, do have a pleasant and peaceful day
YOUR TYPE CAN EASILY BE SWAYED WITH MATERIAL AND THINGS OF THE FLESH. embarassed
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by DeepSight(m): 9:48am On Jan 23, 2022
God1000:
we are all human beings, meaning we are defective and fallible, nobody is completely flawless except God himself.

How come a flawless God spawned a flaw-full creation?

But wilful wrongdoing is what I'm talking about

Who determines what is wrong and right?

3 Likes

Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by TheGift: 9:48am On Jan 23, 2022
No one is righteousness enough. Romans 3:10 There is none righteous not even one.

Isaiah 64:6 Our righteousness is like filthy rags in His sight.

That is why the Christ was made Sin, so that we can become the righteousness of God IN HIM according to 2Corinthians 5: 21

Heaven is not something that you “Make” it is something that you take! It is not a place you attain, it is something you obtain. Ephesians 2:8-9: For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

You are either saved or not saved. It is not something you make and lose and make and lose and make and lose and make and lose… Just like you cannot go back into your mother’s Womb to be reborn.

Know this, then you can finally enter into His rest.

Come unto me all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Hebrews 4:10 For anyone who enters God’s rest also rests from their works

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by DeepSight(m): 9:49am On Jan 23, 2022
Exceed15:
It's not my righteousness in the first place. It's about the finished work of Christ on the cross.No one can please God ,stop trying and look up to Christ.

I m heaven bound because I believe Jesus is the son of God. I have eternal life 1 John 5:13.

Sounds like a suspiciously cheap ticket to bliss.
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by PTA2020: 9:49am On Jan 23, 2022
Please help a brother for God's sake
1130365512 Polaris bank ���

1 Like

Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by POLYGAMY: 9:50am On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Nothing like that..all stories to deceive gullible persons..
HAVE YOU EVER HEARD THAT WOMEN ARE GOING TO BE THE MAJORITY OF HELL DWELLERS
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:51am On Jan 23, 2022
POLYGAMY:
HAVE YOU EVER HEARD THAT WOMEN ARE GOING TO BE THE MAJORITY OF HELL DWELLERS
It doesn't exist.. nonsense story...
Eat it not me..

1 Like

Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by POLYGAMY: 9:54am On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

It doesn't exist.. nonsense story...
Eat it not me..
ENJOY THE LITTLE TIME YOU HAVE ON EARTH MY FRIEND
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:56am On Jan 23, 2022
POLYGAMY:
ENJOY THE LITTLE TIME YOU HAVE ON EARTH MY FRIEND
Don't disturb me with your story oo..if you want to end end and do it peacefully which one is little time that I have.. undecided

Keep deceiving yourself with religious nonsense..

1 Like

Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 23, 2022
Kindly show me the place in the Christian Bible where the word "Rapture" is mentioned, if you can! Rapture is one of the American abracadabra formed to scare people to fall behind the President and Founder in their brand of Christianity called Pentecostalism, also known as American Wonder. So do not come here and promote this inanity, please.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 23, 2022
God1000:
how do you know rapture is false?

Kindly show me the place in the Christian Bible where the word "Rapture" is mentioned, if you can! Rapture is one of the American abracadabra formed to scare people to fall behind the President and Founder in their brand of Christianity called Pentecostalism, also known as American Wonder. So do not come here and promote this inanity, please.

1 Like

Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:04am On Jan 23, 2022
POLYGAMY:
YOUR TYPE CAN EASILY BE SWAYED WITH MATERIAL AND THINGS OF THE FLESH. embarassed
Leave him to enjoy the things of the flesh abeg..you f**k christains bring their bible..you ma**tirb**e una still bring bible again..which one do you want them to do..

Why did your God create human body to react to things like that?
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by POLYGAMY: 10:04am On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Don't disturb me with your story oo..if you want to end end and do it peacefully which one is little time that I have.. undecided

Keep deceiving yourself with religious nonsense..
JUST LIKE I SAID EARLIER, END JUSTIFIES THE MEANS
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:05am On Jan 23, 2022
POLYGAMY:
JUST LIKE I SAID EARLIER, END JUSTIFIES THE MEANS
End that you know anything about?
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by POLYGAMY: 10:07am On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Leave him to enjoy the things of the flesh abeg..you f**k christains bring their bible..you ma**tirb**e una still bring bible again..which one do you want them to do..

Why did your God create human body to react to things like that?
THERE’S NO KNOWLEDGE OF GOD IN YOU, SO I DONT EXPECT YOU TO UNDERSTAND ANYTHING ABOUT HIM APART FROM PRICK AND TOW TOW
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by Horlufemi(m): 10:08am On Jan 23, 2022
No such thing as Rapture
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:09am On Jan 23, 2022
POLYGAMY:
THERE’S NO KNOWLEDGE OF GOD IN YOU, SO I DONT EXPECT YOU TO UNDERSTAND ANYTHING ABOUT HIM APART FROM PRICK AND TOW TOW
Aah na wa o.. shocked
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by Xbee007(m): 10:18am On Jan 23, 2022
doggedfighter:

You sure you're a humanist?

If yes, come get a big hug grin grin grin
A humanist that believes a loving God would burn people who don't believe in him for eternity. He is not an humanist, he is a joker because no humanist will believe in that bullshit.
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by Davemarine: 10:27am On Jan 23, 2022
You guys should get one thing straight.

If RAPTURE occurs, born again Christians Serving God in Spirit and in truth are going to Heaven. The moment you have your life to Christ you became a member of heaven, just that you're still on earth.

Read Phil 3:20 : For our citizenship is in heaven, from which also we eagerly wait for a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ;

As a born again Christian, you're already in heaven, you're just awaiting the sound of the trumpet to change location.

If going to heaven is by 100% sinlessness nobody will make it. The Bible characters the Bible told us made heaven were not all 100% sinless.

1 Like

Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by Killermamba: 10:27am On Jan 23, 2022
doggedfighter:
I don't care about life after death because there's none.

You live once so a little debauchery is okay one's lifetime.

Good morning, my Pastor friend ! cheesy

I pity u
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by johnsonpal: 10:29am On Jan 23, 2022
No one, i mean absolute no one in Nigeria will make "heaven"
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 23, 2022
pocohantas:

Lol, I don’t mind. I no even know wetin I come be these days. My friends say I be antichrist sef. I maintain I am irreligious. cheesy
Omo, ma better faith crisis be this grin

Okay, but do you believe in God, miracles, prayer?
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 23, 2022
God1000:
Good morning guys, happy Sunday to you all.

So here is the question, whether Christian or Muslim, are you living a good life by keeping God's commandments?

Do you care about life after death, especially those of you engaging in debauchery

I don't know, but I will like to see FELA AND LUCKY DUBE when I get there... if both of them are in hell, then I have to exit heaven to join them in hell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do The Atheists Bother If They Don't Believe? Here Is Why. / Three Arguments Atheists Hate Most / Arming The Faithful Against Logic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.