Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Capital Dreams - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Capital Dreams (7801 Views)

DREAMS & DATES ( Love Seriez ) / DREAMS / Dreams Could Come True By Tiffany J (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Capital Dreams by dodoatirice: 4:55pm On Feb 11, 2022
Bam17:

Mr Dodo, please is there a way someone can publish on your website or it's just you?

Bam 17 whats your contact number? I can reach out to you on whatsapp. As in the past few days, my laptop refused to turn on and my phone started having a mind of its own coincidentally. I fixed my phone but i still need my laptop asni have updates on it. So I’m proposing to you to come join me on the site (thats if you have an engaging content that you can write and put up in episodes asides my own story. So you’ll update your own story in episodes from time to time while i do the same. That way if an author is offline, people can go ahead and read from other authors on the blog.

If anyone is interested, wuote me and i can give author permissions on my steady growing blog. So we can keep readers rewarded with steady contents back to back from time to time.

1 Like

Re: Capital Dreams by dodoatirice: 4:56pm On Feb 11, 2022
kingog asides nairaland mailing how can i reach you??
Re: Capital Dreams by dodoatirice: 5:18pm On Feb 11, 2022
Everybody is free to comment on the blog now including annonymous

Hakeem sir
Re: Capital Dreams by Bukolaberry(f): 5:54pm On Feb 11, 2022
dodoatirice:
Everybody is free to comment on the blog now including annonymous

Hakeem sir
Better
Re: Capital Dreams by dodoatirice: 7:26pm On Feb 12, 2022
Short story by the side

Re: Capital Dreams by princejenks(m): 10:53pm On Feb 12, 2022
the blog not user friendly at all
Re: Capital Dreams by Haakeem(m): 7:20pm On Feb 13, 2022
dodoatirice:
Short story by the side
the tori dope, e get epi 2
Re: Capital Dreams by dodoatirice: 8:02am On Feb 14, 2022
Haakeem:
the tori dope, e get epi 2

Part two??

E get
Re: Capital Dreams by Haakeem(m): 8:06am On Feb 14, 2022
dodoatirice:

Part two??
E get
cheesy, brother man u are doing well.
Re: Capital Dreams by Counter24(m): 6:24pm On Feb 14, 2022
The story was going so well until you had to infuse ritual killings in there and that's where I have to stop.

Dude was so talented that you should've taken this story to a positive light as there are a whole lot of people like that character reading this story and looking for one or two things to take home from your story to fight their personal battles....

You made it look as if he couldn't tow the good path into his destiny by making him a true bad blood cos the ritual part was heavily unwarranted.

Anyways, it's your story sha and thumbs up to your writing prowess.
I'll have to sign out of the story now till you give us a better one without rituals cos it's unbefitting for such a massive talent like that.

Peace cool

1 Like

Re: Capital Dreams by Kingkali: 9:22pm On Mar 02, 2022
Dodoatirice check my signature out.
Still waiting for updates, abeg forget about that kin.go.g . Abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help: I Want To Self-publish My Book. How Do I Go About It? / Some Interesting Books You Have Read / Behind The Glamour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.