Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart (49540 Views)

What's The Easiest Way To Win A Woman's Heart / A Message To The Man Who Breaks A Woman’s Heart / 10 Little Things Men Do That Melts Every Womans Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:08pm On Jan 24, 2022
Only money melts a prostitutes heart. A girl that disagrees from the op and say it's only money is a runz girl
Re: The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart by dogooder: 1:03pm On Jan 24, 2022
binarymachine:

Source: https://flipmemes.com/2021/12/31/the-6-little-things-that-melts-a-womans-heart/
You can only melt her heart but you cannot satisfy her.
Re: The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart by phenase(m): 1:42pm On Jan 24, 2022
cool Writings of a Simp man
Re: The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart by Nma75: 2:41pm On Jan 24, 2022
Absolutely correct �
Re: The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart by ricki: 3:08pm On Jan 24, 2022
You missed Slap oga !!!

Hot Slap
Re: The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart by jeffizy(m): 3:30pm On Jan 24, 2022
visijo:
How to get 2 million naira in Feb is out, DM with your 5k to get the format

The offer is valid for 24hrs only cool

You must be close to your own 2m by now. smiley

1 Like

Re: The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart by Tonytonex(m): 4:08pm On Jan 24, 2022
Nairalanders bad. See comments abeg.
Lwkm
Re: The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart by DonroxyII: 7:50am On Jan 27, 2022
Ara21:
Just understand me, respect me, listen to me when I am talking very important, don't help me around the house I can manage. The first three nailed it for me.
If you are married with 3 bedroom flat ensuite with visitors, That Help around will be the most important grin ... U wan break down !
Re: The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart by DonroxyII: 10:37am On Jan 27, 2022
lucky4west:
all these na long speech, just give her plenty cash,

saturate the house with food stuffs and

pay attention to the kids....

always ensure the generator and car/s have fuel..
God bless You for this!
TV Subscription for ZWorld, Telemundo grin.

Say Sorry immediately there is fracas and you are the wrong one

Tap Current here and there with her

I love the Op but this is just Summary of everything grin .....

1 Like

Re: The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart by Nickymezor(f): 6:24pm On Jan 27, 2022
So true OP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You / Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women / Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.