Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart (49546 Views)

What's The Easiest Way To Win A Woman's Heart / A Message To The Man Who Breaks A Woman’s Heart / 10 Little Things Men Do That Melts Every Womans Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart by Hassanmaye(m): 8:45pm On Jan 23, 2022
amnesty7:
So true. Only that you omitted what melts their hearts the most: MONEY.
grin grin
Re: The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart by InsanePsycho(m): 8:46pm On Jan 23, 2022
Op is smoking simp undecided
Re: The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart by Help2020: 8:48pm On Jan 23, 2022
Yuneehk:
Nawa for nairaland men. They asked ladies question and they're answering.

Watch them mention how OP omitted the most important, money.
Don't mind them.. Question for women and the men are all over the thread.
Re: The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart by Worksunlimited: 8:49pm On Jan 23, 2022
Bmaster:
Quite sad cry

To be honest,women matters are being overrated.
On a steady we give some much concerns to women and women related issues,I think men are being cheated on a daily.with all the workloads on them and no support,yet they're managing their life as much as they could.

its high time to start treating issues related to men and day to day problems they face!!!!
All thanks to celebrities like obi cubana,davido,and many others who finds men in need and help them.
May God bless you guys

Honestly.. it's annoying cos na people like this op na em dey make this women dey think say dey can get away with doing rubbish like billing men, saying they can not stay with a man that is staying in a single room yet na their papa house dem dey stay/1 room with shared parlour, not been able to have an intellectually stimulating/engaging conversation and all that bollocks.

Little wonder why men have refused to get married but prefer olosho and yet society will be asking why olosho marries before non-olosho.

It's hard for a man as it is, I mean if not for God, man go just begin off cloth for street.

When times are hard, na only God and em parents and siblings, most men get.

It's painful..

Then one op will be telling me ehn! 5 things that melts women's heart..

U don ask the man wether e don chop today?

3 Likes

Re: The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart by goshee: 8:49pm On Jan 23, 2022
Okortor:
So true... More reason I assist my wife with house chores, buy her gifrs and encourage by appreciate her little or much effort.

Of all, I ensure to protect her, no one dare touch her not even my family members..because I av made it known to them that I will kill anyone who try to hurt my wife.
Fool you will be fine when you stop living pour life for anybody. She's not worth it. If she's living her life for herself and you are living your life for her then you a fool.
Great week ahead guys .......1luv

1 Like

Re: The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart by victorazy(m): 8:50pm On Jan 23, 2022
LesbianBoy:
Your mate dey watch Ball you dey here dey write woman matter

SIMP angry

grin
Re: The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart by McTobe(m): 8:50pm On Jan 23, 2022
Every time woman this woman that, what of what melts a man’s heart. Women are childishly selfish most times, they don’t know how much a man has to sacrifice most times to keep the home front. They know little or nothing about how men feel. Every woman that need a happy home should also try to enter into a man’s psyche and see things from a man’s point of view. Abeg make una wave with all this woman this and that undecided

1 Like

Re: The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart by bmdmix11: 8:50pm On Jan 23, 2022
the main one isn't there.

hard core banging with multiple rounds.
not just 1min n then tired
Re: The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart by Jacksparrow7(m): 8:51pm On Jan 23, 2022
LesbianBoy:

SIMP angry
na so them be misbehaving. Embarrassment angry

Re: The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart by chronique(m): 8:51pm On Jan 23, 2022
binarymachine:

Source: https://flipmemes.com/2021/12/31/the-6-little-things-that-melts-a-womans-heart/

If you like, add money and others to it. A heart that does not want to be melted will not melt. grin
Re: The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart by Lightorder: 8:51pm On Jan 23, 2022
LesbianBoy:

SIMP angry
my brother, see o.
Re: The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart by fuckyouropinion: 8:52pm On Jan 23, 2022
what about the things women need to do to make men like them more? everytime everything is about them.. selfish gender
Re: The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart by Thebig4: 8:53pm On Jan 23, 2022
Money
Kindness
Caring
Your atm(always available when needed)
Romanticology(Be romantic even if you re faking it)
Sexmantology(Be good in it all styles no exception.)
Re: The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart by ChyOmaa(f): 8:53pm On Jan 23, 2022
No 3 is absolutely correct!
Re: The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart by Nonexisting: 8:54pm On Jan 23, 2022
6 little things according to the dictionary of simps. Mtchew

1 Like

Re: The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart by Bamzyriches451: 8:55pm On Jan 23, 2022
Damn!!
Ain't going through those stress to impress any hoe
Re: The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart by Munzy14(m): 8:55pm On Jan 23, 2022
amnesty7:
grin grin
Re: The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart by Munzy14(m): 8:56pm On Jan 23, 2022
ednut1:
You can never satisfy women. Know this and live long
grin grin
Re: The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart by sonofElElyon: 8:56pm On Jan 23, 2022
mastar111:
Which one go melt guys heart?

Why you read am?
Re: The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:57pm On Jan 23, 2022
LesbianBoy:

SIMP angry

I logged in to give u a like
Re: The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:02pm On Jan 23, 2022
mastar111:
Which one go melt guys heart?
Make we know too.

No gender fit monopolize 'melting'
Re: The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart by ajani1978668: 9:03pm On Jan 23, 2022
The site is a good alternative to Nairaland
specialmati95: Nice concept. The site really makes sense. They have more features than Nairaland

Re: The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart by smile11s(m): 9:04pm On Jan 23, 2022
Re: The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart by Solofresh2: 9:07pm On Jan 23, 2022
All this things you stated only works for the white women
All an average Nigerian woman needs is money money money and more money
It's only a white woman you will date that won't demand money from you
They will even spend more on you for a date sef
Re: The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart by lacasera14(m): 9:08pm On Jan 23, 2022
The first three are wrong
Re: The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart by Allisgud: 9:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
Na all this manuscript all this girl's go read finish Dem go begin reject men wey no fit the shoe
Re: The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart by Bmaster(m): 9:11pm On Jan 23, 2022
Worksunlimited:

Honestly.. it's annoying cos na people like this op na em dey make this women dey think say dey can get away with doing rubbish like billing men, saying they can not stay with a man that is staying in a single room yet na their papa house dem dey stay/1 room with shared parlour, not been able to have an intellectually stimulating/engaging conversation and all that bollocks.

Little wonder why men have refused to get married but prefer olosho and yet society will be asking why olosho marries before non-olosho.

It's hard for a man as it is, I mean if not for God, man go just begin off cloth for street.

When times are hard, na only God and em parents and siblings, most men get.

It's painful..

Then one op will be telling me ehn! 5 things that melts women's heart..

U don ask the man wether e don chop today?
bro.
Some a times,I will just be wondering why many families loses their father before their mom,
Why is it that many men are seeing in a burial pictures posted on walls along the street more than women,
Why the so much love for moms and little or no love for the father
Why is women getting enough(infact,more than enough)help,even from opposite gender more than men

Sometimes,its occurs as if being a man is a Total punishment on its own.
If only men should stop caring the more over women,and start helping fellow men!

1 Like

Re: The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart by Truvelisback(m): 9:12pm On Jan 23, 2022
No be Ole melts, na mess.

Re: The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart by vickydevoka(m): 9:14pm On Jan 23, 2022
Bmaster:
bro.
Some a times,I will just be wondering why many families loses their father before their mom,
Why is it that many men are seeing in a burial pictures posted on walls along the street more than women,
Why the so much love for moms and little or no love for the father
Why is women getting enough(infact,more than enough)help,even from opposite gender more than men

Sometimes,its occurs as if being a man is a Total punishment on its own.
If only men should stop caring the more over women,and start helping fellow men!
Wen pussy de involve. They only man that can focus on men is bobbrisky n co
Re: The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart by Mypeople2(m): 9:15pm On Jan 23, 2022
amnesty7:
That is the main thing .Forget all those things OP.Give her money ,she go love you finish
Re: The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart by Mypeople2(m): 9:18pm On Jan 23, 2022
Yuneehk:
Nawa for nairaland men. They asked ladies question and they're answering.

Watch them mention how OP omitted the most important, money.
cheesy grin Fine woman is it not true ?
Re: The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart by smile11s(m): 9:18pm On Jan 23, 2022
Thebig4:
Money
Kindness
Caring
Your atm(always available when needed)
Romanticology(Be romantic even if you re faking it)
Sexmantology(Be good in it all styles no exception.)

very true.

https://gist.am/i-am-having-a-tough-time-making-a-girl-like-me-what-are-the-things-that-will-make-a-woman-become-interested-in-me/a/2879

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt / Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? / 2 Gorgeous Slay Queens Called Out For 'Seducing' Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.