Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart (49558 Views)

What's The Easiest Way To Win A Woman's Heart / A Message To The Man Who Breaks A Woman’s Heart / 10 Little Things Men Do That Melts Every Womans Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart by havenz(m): 8:15pm On Jan 23, 2022
All i know in this Buhari's time is only money that melt but parties heart.
Re: The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart by obontami: 8:16pm On Jan 23, 2022
Another crappy list as usual. undecided

Re: The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart by prettyjo(f): 8:16pm On Jan 23, 2022
Dont know about other women ooo but no 5 is the only thing that moves me��

1 Like

Re: The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart by dorin27(f): 8:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
Well written. 2 bottles of goldspot for you.
Re: The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart by Goldbw122(m): 8:18pm On Jan 23, 2022
Yuneehk:
Nawa for nairaland men. They asked ladies question and they're answering.

Watch them mention how OP omitted the most important, money.
Ok the question goes to you want melt a woman's heart ?
Re: The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart by Worksunlimited: 8:18pm On Jan 23, 2022
You people put too much emphasis on women and relegate men..

Na suffer man come suffer for this life abi?

So man no get needs, eno get wetin dey make am happy, eno get wetin dey melt em heart cos em heart na stone abi?

Get out with this rubbish jere..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart by Bmaster(m): 8:19pm On Jan 23, 2022
Okortor:
So true... More reason I assist my wife with house chores, buy her gifrs and encourage by appreciate her little or much effort.

Of all, I ensure to protect her, no one dare touch her not even my family members..because I av made it known to them that I will kill anyone who try to hurt my wife.

Great week ahead guys .......1luv
comrade,I just hope she's been reciprocating the love grin

1 Like

Re: The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart by Enny2013(f): 8:19pm On Jan 23, 2022
I don't really cherish bin given money in a relationship.i like presents for no reason.They DNT HV to b expensive too.

1 Like

Re: The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart by Bmaster(m): 8:20pm On Jan 23, 2022
Worksunlimited:
You people put too much emphasis on women and relegate men..

Na suffer man come suffer for this life abi?

So man no get needs, eno get wetin dey make am happy, eno get wetin dey melt em heart cos em heart na stone abi?

Get out with this rubbish jere..
Quite sad cry

To be honest,women matters are being overrated.
On a steady we give some much concerns to women and women related issues,I think men are being cheated on a daily.with all the workloads on them and no support,yet they're managing their life as much as they could.

its high time to start treating issues related to men and day to day problems they face!!!!
All thanks to celebrities like obi cubana,davido,and many others who finds men in need and help them.
May God bless you guys

2 Likes

Re: The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart by Benrosaria(m): 8:22pm On Jan 23, 2022
amnesty7:
So true. Only that you omitted what melts their hearts the most: MONEY.

Which has subjected them to suppression
#heartbroken
#Iamsadforawoman
Re: The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart by Tombrown3(m): 8:23pm On Jan 23, 2022
havenz:
All i know in this Buhari's time is only money that melt but parties heart.

Of course! Who wouldn't grin
Re: The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart by jaxxy(m): 8:23pm On Jan 23, 2022
Which type of woman are u referring to?? grin

For a woman looking for love yes bt some are just looking for money not love as such. grin

1 Like

Re: The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 23, 2022
LesbianBoy:
Your mate dey watch Ball you dey here dey write woman matter

SIMP angry

Lol grin grin grin
Re: The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart by udemzyudex(m): 8:24pm On Jan 23, 2022
LesbianBoy:

SIMP angry

Watch ball for 8:53am?
Re: The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 23, 2022
jaxxy:
Which type of woman are u referring to?? grin

TheFutureIsFemale gengs grin grin grin
Re: The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart by bibianna(f): 8:27pm On Jan 23, 2022
Only a gentleman can comprehend.

1 Like

Re: The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart by Tombrown3(m): 8:29pm On Jan 23, 2022
More like list of things SIMPs should do. undecided

4 Likes

Re: The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart by silibaba: 8:30pm On Jan 23, 2022
Re: The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart by geechy: 8:32pm On Jan 23, 2022
Use geechy

Do all those, It doesn't stop them from having entitlement mentality... Or reasoning with their ovaries!
After dropping huuuge amount for them they still demand for 2k on top ... InUnderstandable!
Re: The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart by Ara21(f): 8:34pm On Jan 23, 2022
Just understand me, respect me, listen to me when I am talking very important, don't help me around the house I can manage. The first three nailed it for me.

1 Like

Re: The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart by AK481(m): 8:35pm On Jan 23, 2022
Nonsense list.

Fucck her well,suck her clits one ina while and have money
Re: The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart by seyz91(m): 8:38pm On Jan 23, 2022
amnesty7:

Re: The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart by uthlaw: 8:39pm On Jan 23, 2022
LesbianBoy:

SIMP angry
I tire with the fucking SIMP!
Re: The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart by iamPhoenixKing(m): 8:40pm On Jan 23, 2022
amnesty7:

Na wa o
Re: The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart by seyz91(m): 8:40pm On Jan 23, 2022
Sadly those 6 you mentioned is only rounded UP to ONE which is MONEY..

Just give her money and keep giving her More MONEY, you will be surprise to be seeing her Heart Melt On a daily basis
binarymachine:

Source: https://flipmemes.com/2021/12/31/the-6-little-things-that-melts-a-womans-heart/

Re: The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart by jericco1(m): 8:42pm On Jan 23, 2022
Could work
Re: The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart by Raychee(f): 8:42pm On Jan 23, 2022
If the thread was a women bashing topic it would have gotten to page 10 by now undecided
Re: The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart by Tvoice: 8:43pm On Jan 23, 2022
mastar111:
Which one go melt guys heart?

U know already na , y u dey ask again grin tongue
Re: The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart by jeniusmann(m): 8:43pm On Jan 23, 2022
All the gentlemen where you don see no be your friendzone dem dey?
OP, do all that shit and watch as she gives her heart to another guy man.
First thing wey I just learn foh streets,: no matter how much you want her, do not give her half, or more of your attention. Be busy doing better things instead.
And have abundance mentality. It helps.
bibianna:
Only a gentleman can comprehend.
Re: The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart by Nicepoker(m): 8:43pm On Jan 23, 2022
Characteristics of a pro max simp.
Re: The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart by Exceed15: 8:45pm On Jan 23, 2022
visijo:
How to get 2 million naira in Feb is out, DM with your 5k to get the format

The offer is valid for 24hrs only cool

Loool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 / Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■ / He Bought Her A Range Rover Sports And Dumped Her On Valentine Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.