Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

What Does It Mean For A Woman To Bring Food For You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean For A Woman To Bring Food For You (2784 Views)

What Does It Mean For A Woman To Be Sweet? / What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Bring Food For You by Rosaline5000: 1:34pm On Jan 23, 2022
LIVINGICON:
Be very careful of what goes into body. You see these two things food and sex, na wetin women dey use bring strong men down. Except you have spiritual fortifications, an advice from a man to another man, don't eat that food.
Be warned. angry
una too dey fear.
It's just food nothing else
Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Bring Food For You by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 23, 2022
MadamNoNetwork:

grin angry cheesy

no joy in ur heart o angry

LIVINGICON:
Be very careful of what goes into body. You see these two things food and sex, na wetin women dey use bring strong men down. Except you have spiritual fortifications, an advice from a man to another man, don't eat that food.
Be warned. angry

guy. . I don chop d food finish... Dis lady is a good gal that i knw frm childhood. Stop sayin dat.. Am nt a kid. . am matured enuff to see good things and bad things. Beside ya nt helpin matter cry
Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Bring Food For You by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 23, 2022
teddybarz:

ah. . My neiqhbourhood 4 dat? . . Stop thinkin negative. I trust her, she wil nt do dat kind tin. . cry

*one man down!*

Don't tell you trust the female gender?

Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Bring Food For You by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 23, 2022
michael77777:

*one man down!*
Don't tell you trust the female gender?

ok
Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Bring Food For You by HilcomTech(m): 3:41pm On Jan 23, 2022
I think she likes you.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Bring Food For You by toujurs: 3:56pm On Jan 23, 2022
teddybarz:

hmmm. . . Really? . . I learn they are sweat lover too. I mean older admiring young ones
Yes they are, but some are bitter, and recovering from a severe heart break, so you have to look very well and be sure before you leap
Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Bring Food For You by macdammy(m): 4:13pm On Jan 23, 2022
teddybarz:

wetin be efo?
You dont know about eeet
Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Bring Food For You by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 23, 2022
macdammy:
You dont know about eeet

forget about eeeet grin

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Bring Food For You by Memberclub(m): 4:37pm On Jan 23, 2022
teddybarz:

she is older than me bro cry
It's over for you
Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Bring Food For You by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 23, 2022
Memberclub:
It's over for you

stay far away. Bad enegy wink
Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Bring Food For You by Chamakh93: 4:48pm On Jan 23, 2022
give update when you later......
Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Bring Food For You by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 23, 2022
Sonnobax15:
grin
Op,calm down small...No go mistake her kind gesture for something else cheesy. Make you no cor receive the most alarming insults of your miserable life inform of an unexpected smack down shocked

bai. . I hear u
Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Bring Food For You by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 23, 2022
Chamakh93:
give update when you later......

smh. . .smiley see u. . Maybe that time u don marry with 5 kids grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How This Guy Suffers To Carry His Plus-size Girlfriend Out Of The Swimming P / Pictures Of Beautiful Gabrielle Union / Am I A Stupid Man For Being Good To Her (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.