Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

To Those Guys That Like Giving Head, This Shall Be Your Portion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Those Guys That Like Giving Head, This Shall Be Your Portion (3148 Views)

Where Are Those Guys That Drool Over Northern Girls? / Slim And Sexy Black Women Of Instagram. (Thread For Guys That Like Slim Girls). / Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Those Guys That Like Giving Head, This Shall Be Your Portion by TMTR: 12:52pm On Aug 06, 2022
cheesy grin
You go suck another man cum tire no worry, cheesy shey you say you no dey hear word

Re: To Those Guys That Like Giving Head, This Shall Be Your Portion by Cypress042(m): 12:54pm On Aug 06, 2022
Although the posters Nationality isn't there.

But believe me when i tell you she's a Nigerian girl, to them is a normal thing.

Only God is saving some niggarz embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Guys That Like Giving Head, This Shall Be Your Portion by Kollins11: 1:18pm On Aug 06, 2022
Normal level. Every guys wey dey give girls mouth action... dey taste another man yogurt inside her kpekus.

Never you give a Nigerian girl mouth action. Imagine I cum inside your serious girlfriend's kpekus and you go give her mouth action... So lovely.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Guys That Like Giving Head, This Shall Be Your Portion by PumpumPrince: 1:25pm On Aug 06, 2022
TMTR:
cheesy grin
You go suck another man cum tire no worry, cheesy shey you say you no dey hear word

angry
Re: To Those Guys That Like Giving Head, This Shall Be Your Portion by PumpumPrince: 1:26pm On Aug 06, 2022
TMTR:
cheesy grin

so u encouraging men to suk priiilk insted..corrřrrect? U gay?(no oofencse) angry
Re: To Those Guys That Like Giving Head, This Shall Be Your Portion by citywal(m): 1:27pm On Aug 06, 2022
Starting a conversation with a girl or a guy that you are crushing on can be very difficult and most times we end up not talking to them, Meanwhile talking to our friends or family members is like heaven and we even go as far as making them laugh. So why can't we do the same to our crush? In this video, we give you the perfect conversation starter with your crush or any stranger.

Please Like, Comment, Share, and Subscribe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pv7l7EV4UDA
Re: To Those Guys That Like Giving Head, This Shall Be Your Portion by vinsilva(m): 2:07pm On Aug 06, 2022
A girl who truly loves you wouldn't ask you to give her head. Make una dey date babes wey dey see una as side hustle... Na heart brake be the end point.

3 Likes

Re: To Those Guys That Like Giving Head, This Shall Be Your Portion by Gadafii: 3:30pm On Aug 06, 2022
Na Mumu Dey allow him girlfriend get bestie, the idiot deserves that
Re: To Those Guys That Like Giving Head, This Shall Be Your Portion by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
the above conclusion is not only very stupid, but very childish...
this has nothing to do with going down on your woman, and all to do with dating a low down and dirty USELESS OLOSHO!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Those Guys That Like Giving Head, This Shall Be Your Portion by kelspinall(m): 4:05pm On Aug 06, 2022
vinsilva:
A girl who truly loves you wouldn't ask you to give her head. Make una dey date babes wey dey see una as side hustle... Na heart brake be the end point.

say waat?

i dated an owerri based gal last year,most of our problems started when she told me to give her head and I refused....she was sweet and caring when we started after the head shit popped up things started going downwards,even showed me a video a guy in her fb shared to him telling her of how good he can suq a puxi... bro nowadays they do

(1) (Reply)

Should I Report This Girl / Anambra Billionaire Gifts Girlfriend N100million Naira As Birthday Gift - Pic / What's The Best Gift To Give Her On Her Birthday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.