Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) (34303 Views)

Speaking In Tongues Is Not Heavenly Language – Mummy G.O (video) / Mummy G.O Fabrics Now On Sale / Mummy G.O.'s Son: "My Mother Not Bothered About Hellfire Memes On Social Media" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by akdjr(m): 7:52am On Jan 24, 2022
That apply to those who share same religion faith with her. My religion does not tell me Hell fire or heaven exist so it does not apply to me. All I know I that after death, those whom we share same believe will find eternally rest in the good place the Almighty creator has prepared for us.

1 Like

Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by edoairways: 7:52am On Jan 24, 2022
kingxsamz:
Christianity, heaven and hell makes no sense.
How can someone like Hitler go to heaven after repenting while a child who stole meat from pot will end up in hell? undecided
That's the most illogical form of judgement.
If a wicked man turn from his evil ways, he will make it to heaven
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by ghettochild(m): 7:56am On Jan 24, 2022
kingxsamz:
How can someone like Hitler go to heaven after repenting while a child who stole meat from pot will end up in hell? undecided
Na u carry Hitler go heaven?
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by Richbillal: 8:39am On Jan 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Oh, they will eventually enter into Heaven but as of now, there is no one in Heaven. undecided
2tru talk no one is in heaven, renovation is on goin. And na bros J Den give D Contract ABI. Make una dey deceive una self dere. LoL
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by Johel(m): 8:41am On Jan 24, 2022
Sammydanny:
Controversial Nigerian preacher, Pastor Funmilayo Adebayo, has declared that almost everyone to have existed on earth will go to hellfire.

The preacher, who has become a viral sensation on social media over her comments on hellfire, claimed that 99% of humans who have lived on earth are doomed to go to hell.

She claimed that hellfire will be a very large place because so many people will be thrown there. However, she also explained that as large as hellfire will be, it will not be hard to discover the people who are inside it because movement will be like magic.

Watch the video below:

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgWPBF6Enqo[/flash]

100% HELL
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by greggng: 9:13am On Jan 24, 2022
I agree totally with her . Majority of the 99 percent will be Nigerians
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by Tvoice: 9:24am On Jan 24, 2022
kingxsamz:

Go and read ur bible very well, u gerit ? If u dont gerit, forget abrit , my only advice is , liv ur life according to wat is in d bible , if a preacher is not preaching wat is in d bible to u my dear run , too many deceivers , all in d name of preaching the gospel
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by MissionaryArchi(m): 10:05am On Jan 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Apart from the mistake I made suggesting that the promise was for a forever in the land of Canaan, when it is instead said long life, I believe I more than sufficiently answered your question for you. undecided

And like I already told you before now, you too can read the book and learn these very things for your own self as all that is required for what i revealed here is basic human language comprehension which I am certain you have enough of. undecided

Please what then would you say on Mathew 27:51-53
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by mickyeddi(m): 10:09am On Jan 24, 2022
Sammydanny:
Controversial Nigerian preacher, Pastor Funmilayo Adebayo, has declared that almost everyone to have existed on earth will go to hellfire.

The preacher, who has become a viral sensation on social media over her comments on hellfire, claimed that 99% of humans who have lived on earth are doomed to go to hell.

She claimed that hellfire will be a very large place because so many people will be thrown there. However, she also explained that as large as hellfire will be, it will not be hard to discover the people who are inside it because movement will be like magic.

Watch the video below:

[flash=425,300]

More Aesop's fables!!

1 Like

Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by MissionaryArchi(m): 10:10am On Jan 24, 2022
angry
knowingChrist:

Thank you for pointing this out, what a great point you have there. However, it's important to study the bible and learn its message, and not just read for self. The thief beside Jesus never asked for forgiveness, you can check again to confirm.

The thief beside Jesus believed the message of Jesus. A person's believe is what affords them forgiveness. The thief believed there was truly a kingdom above this and asked to be taken into that kingdom.

If you study your bible more you shall see that for everyone who ask, they shall be given.

The child was already doomed before he stole and it doesn't matter whether or not he stole. That child is a sinner not by the things he had done but bc of the particular spirit that lives in him. It's that spirit that propels him to steal just to confirm his death before God. So if Hitler believes the message he shall be forgiven and if that child rejects the message shall perish not bc he stole but bc he rejected the truth.

You can't have what you don't believe in can you? Can you become rich or be successful without first believing it? So also, a person cannot get into heaven if they do not believe it exists.

Kindly study the bible in that respect and do not try to twist it's message and content for personal argument pls. God bless you and I hope this finds you well.

Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by 1phone(m): 10:57am On Jan 24, 2022
Aunty( anti) christ

mtchew
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by Talawaka: 11:00am On Jan 24, 2022
Sammydanny:

[flash=425,300]

Two finger to Mummy GO and her co-travellers.
I have no patience for religious zealots whose stock-in-trade are theatrics geared to raising anxieties.

Who the hell gave her a free pass to "heaven" anyway? grin
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by molas02: 11:33am On Jan 24, 2022
Ha! Is Kunle in hell? ....why that name Mummy G.O
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by Networkingprof: 12:48pm On Jan 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ died but rose from the dead before the appointed resurrection of the Old Covenant dead - He is the one to eventually raise the righteous dead of Old and rule over them in the land. undecided

You've created a new doctrine of heavenly Jerusalem Canaaland.

cheesy cheesy

God will really laugh at you.
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by Kobojunkie: 1:16pm On Jan 24, 2022
nairalee:
You don't know how to argue logically. All u did was run in circles u couldn't answer directly because u knew you were either wrong or ignorant but too ashamed to accept.

There's no crime in saying
"I don't know"
"I'm not sure"
"I was wrong"

You'd have earned people's respect.
U just wasted that young man's time.
What? Here's a simple question for you since you think yourself more logical than I.... When I told him that the promise God made to the righteous dead of the Old Covenant - after resurrection - was a long life in the land of Canaan, do you not see that that was his answer right there - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 ? undecided
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by Kobojunkie: 1:19pm On Jan 24, 2022
Richbillal:
2tru talk no one is in heaven, renovation is on goin. And na bros J Den give D Contract ABI. Make una dey deceive una self dere. LoL
I didn't say anything about a renovation or mention a contract. Jesus Christ Himself said only after He returns and judges the world before admission begins into both Heaven and Hell - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 undecided
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by Kobojunkie: 1:21pm On Jan 24, 2022
MissionaryArchi:
That part I still have little understanding of. undecided
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by Kobojunkie: 1:32pm On Jan 24, 2022
Networkingprof:
You've created a new doctrine of heavenly Jerusalem Canaaland.

cheesy cheesy

God will really laugh at you.
A new doctrine? If what is in fact written right there in scripture constitutes new doctrine for you, don't you think that is a flag indicating what you probably knows of these things are instead lies fed you by men? undecided

* God promised Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, and there descendants long life forever in the land of Canaan. He made a Covenant to this effect - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20. undecided

* Then, the same God indicated that Abraham, Isaac and Jacob will sit at the same table as men from the east and west in His Kingdom, indicating that Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and their Descendants would be in Heaven as well - Matthew 8 vs 11. undecided

* And in Matthew 19 vs 28 - 30 , Jesus Christ indicated to His followers that those of them who abandon everything for His sake will have inheritance here on earth as well as that which they have in Heaven - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 39 undecided

So, you ought to ask yourself why this new doctrine to you? undecided
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by Ochelyko1: 2:05pm On Jan 24, 2022
kingxsamz:

The man might not make it to the kingdom of God, reasons are even after all that he did he might profess to be Christain but did he really gave his life to Jesus? Am convinced that is repentance is just for showmanship. There is a quality u need to have for one to know if u are truely born again. As for the child that stole meat. I was stole meat from my mother pot but now dat I know better and have been born again Genuinely and given my life to Christ and have the spirit of Christ in me and the spirit of God nothing will carry me to hell fire because am already in the kingdom of God.

Christainity is the best thing that can ever happened to humanity if we follow after Christ genuinely and give our lives to him. The kind of peace and rest u will have not even the world can give u dat.
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by Ochelyko1: 2:15pm On Jan 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
A new doctrine? If what is in fact written right there in scripture constitutes new doctrine for you, don't you think that is a flag indicating what you probably knows of these things are instead lies fed you by men? undecided

* God promised Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, and there descendants long life forever in the land of Canaan. He made a Covenant to this effect - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20. undecided

* Then, the same God indicated that Abraham, Isaac and Jacob will sit at the same table as men from the east and west in His Kingdom, indicating that Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and their Descendants would be in Heaven as well - Matthew 8 vs 11. undecided

* And in Matthew 19 vs 28 - 30 , Jesus Christ indicated to His followers that those of them who abandon everything for His sake will have inheritance here on earth as well as that which they have in Heaven. undecided

Bro take it from me the kingdom of God is the new world that will come after here. And only those who are qualified will enter into that kingdom of everlasting life. The promise that God promised to Abraham has been past down to us as believers through Jesus Christ. So is no longer Abraham but rather is all about Jesus Christ.

And any man who is not born again and have not been baptise to the death and resurrection of our Lord through water baptisms will not enter the kingdom.
Any man who doesn't have the spirit of God is not a son for the Bible say as many that a led by the spirit of God they are his sons.

Those from the West that will enter the kingdom of God before the Jews which is Abraham seeds are the Gentiles the unbeliever whom the kingdom was not melt for but for the children of Israel but because they believe not in Christ they will be cut off and those who believe in Christ will be added that is the meaning of that message from Jesus Christ.
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by axeman2(m): 3:15pm On Jan 24, 2022
Moji12:
Make this woman go rest abeg, this her popularity will soon fade away. Jus watch it. The whole thing is becoming cliché.

Does she know the meaning of 99%. That mean say, she go follow join naa
she is right stop bet bitter the truth is always bitter
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by MissionaryArchi(m): 3:49pm On Jan 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
That part I still have little understanding of. undecided

Hmmmm ok
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by Richbillal: 4:05pm On Jan 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I didn't say anything about a renovation or mention a contract. Jesus Christ Himself said only after He returns and judges the world before admission begins into both Heaven and Hell - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 undecided
So on d day of resurection na bros J Go b d judge what of his creator (GOD) weldon antoney general of heaven dat apoint judge's
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by Kobojunkie: 4:06pm On Jan 24, 2022
Ochelyko1:
1. Bro take it from me the kingdom of God is the new world that will come after here. And only those who are qualified will enter into that kingdom of everlasting life.

2. The promise that God promised to Abraham has been past down to us as believers through Jesus Christ. So is no longer Abraham but rather is all about Jesus Christ.

3a. And any man who is not born again and have not been baptise to the death and resurrection of our Lord through water baptisms will not enter the kingdom.

3b. Any man who doesn't have the spirit of God is not a son for the Bible say as many that a led by the spirit of God they are his sons.

4. Those from the West that will enter the kingdom of God before the Jews which is Abraham seeds are the Gentiles the unbeliever whom the kingdom was not melt for but for the children of Israel but because they believe not in Christ they will be cut off and those who believe in Christ will be added that is the meaning of that message from Jesus Christ.
1. The Kingdom of God is the same one that you enter into when you are born-again - John 3 vs 1 - 8....and since we are not now in a new World to come, I am afraid I can't agree with you on that. undecided

2. The promise God made to Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and their Descendants as detailed in Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 is not the same promise we have in Jesus Christ today. They are two different Covenants , both of them eternal Covenants, and for 2 different Kingdoms - one is for long life in the land of Canaan and the other is for eternity in the Kingdom of God. undecided

3a. John 3 vs 1 - 8, sure!. undecided
3b. John 8 vs 31 - 33 , sure! undecided

4. There is no statement in scripture that indicates that the Gentiles will gain access to the Kingdom of God before the Jews, none whatsoever. undecided

And for those who the Kingdom of God was meant for, well, God did promise from the time of Abraham that He would use one of Abraham's seeds to bless Him and the nations of the world with and when Jesus Christ came He announced that even though His primary mission was to the Lost sheep of Israel, the New Covenant is an agreement between God and individuals - not grousp or peoples - Matthew 26 vs 28 - 30 undecided
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by Kobojunkie: 4:08pm On Jan 24, 2022
Richbillal:
So on d day of resurection na bros J Go b d judge what of his creator (GOD) weldon antoney general of heaven dat apoint judge's
If you don't believe what Jesus Christ tells you there, how can you claim to be His brother or follower? undecided
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by HallaDaTruth: 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2022
I woman is boring. How come she does not teach about Heaven, only hell. Its seems she is hell ambassador to Nigeria

Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by Networkingprof: 3:02am On Jan 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:

* And in Matthew 19 vs 28 - 30 , Jesus Christ indicated to His followers that those of them who abandon everything for His sake will have inheritance here on earth as well as that which they have in Heaven - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 39 undecided

It's okay, we can be all over the place, it's at God's expense.
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by Kobojunkie: 3:54am On Jan 25, 2022
Networkingprof:
Ot's okay, we can be all over the place, it's at God's expense.
All over the place ke? At God’s expense? undecided
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by Ochelyko1: 9:51am On Jan 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. The Kingdom of God is the same one that you enter into when you are born-again - John 3 vs 1 - 8....and since we are not now in a new World to come, I am afraid I can't agree with you on that. undecided

2. The promise God made to Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and their Descendants as detailed in Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 is not the same promise we have in Jesus Christ today. They are two different Covenants , both of them eternal Covenants, and for 2 different Kingdoms - one is for long life in the land of Canaan and the other is for eternity in the Kingdom of God. undecided

3a. John 3 vs 1 - 8, sure!. undecided
3b. John 8 vs 31 - 33 , sure! undecided

4. There is no statement in scripture that indicates that the Gentiles will gain access to the Kingdom of God before the Jews, none whatsoever. undecided

And for those who the Kingdom of God was meant for, well, God did promise from the time of Abraham that He would use one of Abraham's seeds to bless Him and the nations of the world with and when Jesus Christ came He announced that even though His primary mission was to the Lost sheep of Israel, the New Covenant is an agreement between God and individuals - not grousp or peoples - Matthew 26 vs 28 - 30 undecided

Galatians 3:14
That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

Matthew 8:5-12 And when Jesus was entered into Capernaum, there came unto him a centurion, beseeching him,
And saying, Lord, my servant lieth at home sick of the palsy, grievously tormented.
And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.
The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.
For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me: and I say to this man, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it.
When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.
And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.
But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Now the Centurion was a Gentile wasnt he? So what was the final conclusion of Jesus Christ from the passage above? That people will come from the West, south, north, and east, people who the kingdom of God is not meant for will be in the bossom of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob why the real children of the kingdom will be cast out. So why are u saying the Bible doesn't say anything about the Gentiles? Or are u looking for the word gentiles before you will believe that even the Samaritan they are also Gentiles in the site of Israel.

Speaking about the kingdom, we are already in the kingdom by been born again and been baptise in the Spirit. But the fullness of the manifestation of the kingdom has not taken place now! That's why if u fall back to sin and refuse to repent u will be cut out but we know that in the kingdom that will come after the end of age no man can be cut out from it because is meant for the saints.

To understand more go and study the parable of the mustard seed.
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by Kobojunkie: 11:49am On Jan 25, 2022
Ochelyko1:
Galatians 3:14, Matthew 8:5-12

1. Now the Centurion was a Gentile wasnt he? So what was the final conclusion of Jesus Christ from the passage above? That people will come from the West, south, north, and east, people who the kingdom of God is not meant for will be in the bossom of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob why the real children of the kingdom will be cast out. So why are u saying the Bible doesn't say anything about the Gentiles? Or are u looking for the word gentiles before you will believe that even the Samaritan they are also Gentiles in the site of Israel.

2. Speaking about the kingdom, we are already in the kingdom by been born again and been baptise in the Spirit. But the fullness of the manifestation of the kingdom has not taken place now! That's why if u fall back to sin and refuse to repent u will be cut out but we know that in the kingdom that will come after the end of age no man can be cut out from it because is meant for the saints.

3. To understand more go and study the parable of the mustard seed.
1. That is not what the passage says at all. Ass for the blessing of Abraham, read Genesis 22 vs 18 where God decreed that He would, through the seed of Abraham, bless all nations of the earth- Jews and Gentiles alike. That is the blessing of Abraham. undecided

As for what is written in the passage in Matthew 8, we are told instead that people from East and West will gather at the same table as Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in God's Kingdom. Jesus Christ didn't suggest that there would not be Jews at the same table. His own disciples and many of the first Christians will also be at the table too and they are jews, descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. undecided

And the Kingdom of God is not the bossom of Abraham, not it is not. undecided

2. The New Covenant is an eternal Covenant so those who sin are not ejected from the Kingdom of God - Jesus Christ did not indicate there is a way to exit the Covenant that I know of. Once you are in the Kingdom of God, you are in. Your choices then determine your final destination within the Kingdom of God - Heaven or Hell for eternity. undecided

3. The parable of the mustard seed teaches you there there is a way to exit the Kingdom of God, this after you have entered in through either the Broad gate or the Narrow Gate? undecided
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by Ochelyko1: 8:20pm On Jan 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. That is not what the passage says at all. Ass for the blessing of Abraham, read Genesis 22 vs 18 where God decreed that He would, through the seed of Abraham, bless all nations of the earth- Jews and Gentiles alike. That is the blessing of Abraham. undecided

As for what is written in the passage in Matthew 8, we are told instead that people from East and West will gather at the same table as Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in God's Kingdom. Jesus Christ didn't suggest that there would not be Jews at the same table. His own disciples and many of the first Christians will also be at the table too and they are jews, descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. undecided

And the Kingdom of God is not the bossom of Abraham, not it is not. undecided

2. The New Covenant is an eternal Covenant so those who sin are not ejected from the Kingdom of God - Jesus Christ did not indicate there is a way to exit the Covenant that I know of. Once you are in the Kingdom of God, you are in. Your choices then determine your final destination within the Kingdom of God - Heaven or Hell for eternity. undecided

3. The parable of the mustard seed teaches you there there is a way to exit the Kingdom of God, this after you have entered in through either the Broad gate or the Narrow Gate? undecided

Bro do you understand the blessings of Abraham u are talking about? When Jesus came he said he came for the lost sheep of Isreal. Now let me ask u, before God told Abraham that through his seed he will bless all nation's was the Gentiles and the samarian and other tribes where they not in existence by then?

So from what the scriptures said the blessings of God for all nation's through Abraham ended with the twelve tribes of Isreal. The gentiles was not among them. It was because of Christ that's why the Gentiles was counted among the blessings.

If Christ had not come will the gentiles be among the twelve tribes of Isreal? No! We the gentiles was once a foreigner but by the mercies of God we are children of the kingdom and joint hiers with Christ not with Abraham.

To answer ur question two, how can u say when u are in the kingdom you are in? Didn't the Bible say they will be calling away? Have u ask yourself where are they falling from? If you fall from the faith have u not forfeit the kingdom of God?

Then to answer ur last question: the parable of the mustard seed was not talking about how to exist the kingdom of God either by the broad way or the narrow way. The narrow way is what lead to the kingdom of God why the broad way lead to eternal destruction.

Now the lesson from the parable of the mustard seed is as little as mustard seed but when it grows it becomes the biggest tree in the whole world. The mustard seed is God word or kingdom and as the word or kingdom is preach or heard and accepted by faith it become large and grow mightily that it can accommodate every race and colour.

The kingdom of God started in Acts of Apostles during the day of Pentecost. And now it has spread throughout the whole world.

Again I will tell you the promises of Abraham has been given to us Gentiles through Jesus Christ our Lord. Don't be yoke with the old convenant again for Christ had a better promise and blessings than that of Abraham
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by Kobojunkie: 9:14pm On Jan 25, 2022
Ochelyko1:
1. Bro do you understand the blessings of Abraham u are talking about? When Jesus came he said he came for the lost sheep of Isreal. Now let me ask u, before God told Abraham that through his seed he will bless all nation's was the Gentiles and the samarian and other tribes where they not in existence by then?

2. So from what the scriptures said the blessings of God for all nation's through Abraham ended with the twelve tribes of Isreal. The gentiles was not among them. It was because of Christ that's why the Gentiles was counted among the blessings.

3. If Christ had not come will the gentiles be among the twelve tribes of Isreal? No! We the gentiles was once a foreigner but by the mercies of God we are children of the kingdom and joint hiers with Christ not with Abraham.

4. To answer ur question two, how can u say when u are in the kingdom you are in? Didn't the Bible say they will be calling away? Have u ask yourself where are they falling from? If you fall from the faith have u not forfeit the kingdom of God?

Then to answer ur last question: the parable of the mustard seed was not talking about how to exist the kingdom of God either by the broad way or the narrow way. The narrow way is what lead to the kingdom of God why the broad way lead to eternal destruction.

5. Now the lesson from the parable of the mustard seed is as little as mustard seed but when it grows it becomes the biggest tree in the whole world. The mustard seed is God word or kingdom and as the word or kingdom is preach or heard and accepted by faith it become large and grow mightily that it can accommodate every race and colour.

The kingdom of God started in Acts of Apostles during the day of Pentecost. And now it has spread throughout the whole world.

Again I will tell you the promises of Abraham has been given to us Gentiles through Jesus Christ our Lord. Don't be yoke with the old convenant again for Christ had a better promise and blessings than that of Abraham
1. There were no jews at the time God made the declaration that He did in Genesis 22 vs 18 either. All nations of the earth existed then though. The key to note also is God did not make that statement to Abraham , no. Instead God made the statement of Abraham. undecided

2. Scripture does not say that. Again, read what God said of Abraham's seed in Genesis 22 vs 18 undecided

3. Even with Jesus Christ's coming, Gentiles are still not of the 12 tribes of Israel. Jesus Christ did not come to have Gentiles included as part of the 12 tribes of Israel...God never promised the Gentiles that sought of inclusion and neither did Jesus Christ offer that to anyone. We remain as Jesus Christ said, joint heirs with Jesus Christ in the Kingdom of God - Abraham has absolutely nothing to do with us except that Jesus Christ is from his line. undecided

4. No! Once you become born-again, there is no going back meaning your fate is sealed for eternity as in you can no longer go back to a previous born-again state aka be condemned to perish in the grave like the unbelievers. undecided

There are 2 gates into the Kingdom of God - Matthew 7 vs 13 - 14 & Luke 13 vs 22 - 30 undecided
■ the broad gate which leads eventually to destruction (aka Hell)
■ the narrow Gate which leads to true life(aka Heaven)

Both gates open into the Kingdom of God where Heaven and Hell exists inside of. Those already in the Kingdom, who fall away essentially fall from the one path to another - path to Heaven onto the path to Hell . undecided

5. I am afraid I don't follow at all. According to Jesus Christ, the race into the Kingdom of God began while John the Baptist was doing his part of the work, so why do you reduce it to a thing of races and color. undecided

P.S. I can't be yoked by the Old Covenant since I am not a jew to begin with - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

RCCG Now The Largest Pentecostal Denomination In The UK, Churches Outnumber Pubs / Powerful Quote Of The Day By Pastor Adeboye / Prophet Victor Ajibishe: Expect Bomb Blasts In 4 Different Parts Of Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.