Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) (34318 Views)

Speaking In Tongues Is Not Heavenly Language – Mummy G.O (video) / Mummy G.O Fabrics Now On Sale / Mummy G.O.'s Son: "My Mother Not Bothered About Hellfire Memes On Social Media" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by kingxsamz(m): 4:59pm On Jan 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
undecided

Nawa o. No be you talk this one again?
You said after ressurection they'll go to Canaan and live forever.
Kobojunkie: Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 -20 speaks of them being promised life in the land of Canaan forever. That is partly why the land is referred as the "promised land"

While here you said they'll enter heaven.
Kobojunkie: Oh, they will eventually enter into Heaven but as of now, there is no one in Heaven.

My brother pick one and stop confusing yourself. grin

9 Likes

Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by Kobojunkie: 5:08pm On Jan 23, 2022
kingxsamz:

You said after ressurection they'll go to Canaan and live forever.
But I never said that they could only inhabit either Heaven or Canaan and not both. lipsrsealed

I am afraid your confusion is not mine at all. undecided

1 Like

Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by kingxsamz(m): 5:13pm On Jan 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
But I never said that they could only inhabit either Heaven or Canaan and not both. lipsrsealed

I am afraid your confusion is not mine at all. undecided

grin grin grin grin grin
So tell us, bible scholar.
How will Abraham, David and Lot be moving from Canaan land to heaven and from heaven to Canaan Land?

5 Likes

Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by Kobojunkie: 5:18pm On Jan 23, 2022
kingxsamz:

grin grin grin grin grin
So tell us, bible scholar.
How will Abraham, David and Lot be moving from Canaan land to heaven and from heaven to Canaan Land?
I am not a bible scholar. I am simply one who has without bias read through the book for myself. Something even you can do to find the answers you seek. undecided

In Matthew 19 vs 28 - 30, Jesus Christ explains to His disciples that not only will they rule with Him in Heaven over the land, but they will also have an inheritance here on earth. undecided

1 Like

Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by kingxsamz(m): 5:26pm On Jan 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I am not a bible scholar. I am simply one who has unbiased read the book for myself. Something even you can do to find the answers you seek. undecided

In Matthew 19 vs 28 - 30, Jesus Christ explains to His disciples that not only will they rule with Him in Heaven over the land, but they will also have an inheritance here on earth. undecided

So in conclusion, those who died before Jesus ressurected would still end up in heaven right? cheesy
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by Kobojunkie: 5:28pm On Jan 23, 2022
kingxsamz:
So in conclusion, those who died before Jesus ressurected would still end up in heaven right? cheesy
Nope! Instead some of the righteous dead, this of the Old ways, will end up in Heaven. undecided
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by kingxsamz(m): 5:34pm On Jan 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Nope! Instead some of the righteous dead, this of the Old ways, will end up in Heaven. undecided

So some people will go to Canaan land , while Some will go to heaven and while some can go to both? Is that right? grin

5 Likes

Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by Kobojunkie: 5:37pm On Jan 23, 2022
kingxsamz:
So some people will go to Canaan land , while Some will go to heaven and while some can go to both? Is that right? grin
Some will go to Heaven alone while others will have both Heaven and Canaan land. undecided
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by kingxsamz(m): 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Some will go to Heaven alone while others will have both Heaven and Canaan land. undecided

So none will remain in Canaan land right?
Everyone gets access to heaven, is that so?

3 Likes

Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by Kobojunkie: 5:47pm On Jan 23, 2022
kingxsamz:
Heaven is God's Will for all of His creation, His ultimate cut-off mark, not Canaan. And no, not everyone will be in Heaven, only those who meet the requirement will enter into Heaven. undecided
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by kingxsamz(m): 5:50pm On Jan 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Heaven is God's Will for all of His creation, His ultimate cut-off mark, not Canaan. And no, not everyone will be in Heaven, only those who meet the requirement will enter into Heaven. undecided

So back to our main point. Where will the Thief beside Jesus end up? cheesy

7 Likes

Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by orisa37: 6:38pm On Jan 23, 2022
Many are called: Few will be chosen.

1 Like

Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by Kobojunkie: 7:12pm On Jan 23, 2022
kingxsamz:
So back to our main point. Where will the Thief beside Jesus end up? cheesy
lipsrsealed
Try to pay attention!
Kobojunkie:
But Paradise isn't Heaven at all. Thief on the cross, who happened to be a Jew, was forgiven according to God's Old Covenant standard - Ezekiel 33 vs 9 - 20 - , a standard which never came with a promise of Heaven to begin with. undecided

Hitler was not a Jew and so wouldn't have been judged by that standard had he asked forgiveness or met any other of the criteria set in Ezekiel 33 vs 9 - 20 undecided
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by Kobojunkie: 7:18pm On Jan 23, 2022
kingxsamz:
Pay attention...
Kobojunkie:
lipsrsealed
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by kingxsamz(m): 7:24pm On Jan 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
lipsrsealed
Try to pay attention!

Where will he end up o? Simple question.
Since Jesus promised him paradise, where will he end up after the ressurection?

5 Likes

Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by Kobojunkie: 7:26pm On Jan 23, 2022
kingxsamz:
Where will he end up o? Simple question.
Since Jesus promised him paradise, where will he end up after the ressurection?
But where did I explain to you the Old Covenant promise specified that they would be end up? undecided

Kobojunkie:
Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 -20 speaks of them being promised long life in the land of Canaan forever. That is partly why the land is referred as the "promised land" undecided

1 Like

Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by kingxsamz(m): 7:46pm On Jan 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
But where did I explain to you the Old Covenant promise specified that they would be end up? undecided

Why do you keep contradicting yourself?
Aren't you the one who said this?

Make your point clear and stop confusing yourself.
1) People will end up in Canaan Land and live there forever without going to heaven.
2) People will end up in Heaven without going to Canaan Land.
3) People will have access to both Canaan Land and Heaven.

Now tell us the one you agree and don't agree with. undecided

11 Likes

Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by Kobojunkie: 7:54pm On Jan 23, 2022
kingxsamz:
Why do you keep contradicting yourself?
Aren't you the one who said this?
Make your point clear and stop confusing yourself.
1) People will end up in Canaan Land and live there forever without going to heaven.
2) People will end up in Heaven without going to Canaan Land.
3) People will have access to both Canaan Land and Heaven.
Now tell us the one you agree and don't agree with. undecided
There are no contradiction except the confusion you create for your own self there. undecided

What I said is that the Old Covenant promises the righteous Jews of that standard that they would live long forever in the land of Canaan - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 undecided
According to Matthew 19 vs 28 - 30, in the time of the New Heaven and New Earth, there will be those who will have reward in both Heaven and Earth - there is no mention of some getting only the earth. undecided

If I think or believe this to be a contradiction still, then again, I ask that you pick up and read the book for yourself so you can be sure of what you claim rather than simply basing it on what i have said here. undecided
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by kingxsamz(m): 7:58pm On Jan 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
There are no contradiction except the confusion you create for your own self there. undecided

What I said is that the Old Covenant promises the righteous Jews of that standard that they would live forever in the land of Canaan - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 undecided
According to Matthew 19 vs 28 - 30, in the time of the New Heaven and New Earth, there will be those who will have reward in both Heaven and Earth - there is no mention of some getting only the earth. undecided

If I think or believe this to be a contradiction still, then again, I ask that you pick up and read the book for yourself so you can be sure of what you claim rather than simply basing it on what i have said here. undecided

So answer the question like a reasonable Human being that you are.
Where is the Thief beside Jesus ending up after the ressurection? answer directly abeg.

5 Likes

Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by Kobojunkie: 8:11pm On Jan 23, 2022
kingxsamz:
So answer the question like a reasonable Human being that you are.
Where is the Thief beside Jesus ending up after the ressurection? answer directly abeg.
Again... There are no contradiction except the confusion you create for your own self there. undecided

What I said is that the Old Covenant promises the righteous Jews of that standard that they would live long forever in the land of Canaan - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 undecided

If you feel the answers I have provided do not cover ot all, pick up the book to read for yourself .... you might find the answers to seek to the contradictions that you claim are there in my answers. undecided
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by Kobojunkie: 8:20pm On Jan 23, 2022
kingxsamz:

You said after ressurection they'll go to Canaan and live forever

I am afraid the error here is mine. lipsrsealed

The promise is instead of a long life in the land of Israel, not forever in the land of Canaan undecided
19 “Today I am giving you a choice of two ways. And I ask heaven and earth to be witnesses of your choice. You can choose life or death. The first choice will bring a blessing. The other choice will bring a curse. So choose life! Then you and your children will live.
20 You must love the Lord your God and obey him. Never leave him, because he is your life. And he will give you a long life in the land that he, the Lord, promised to give to your ancestors—Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.” - Deuteronomy 30 vs 19 - 20
undecided

If you had in fact read the script yourself, you would probably had noticed that mistake of mine there. undecided
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by Kobicove(m): 9:08pm On Jan 23, 2022
This woman again? undecided
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 23, 2022
Mentally ill people think there is hell.
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by Goziesam: 9:08pm On Jan 23, 2022
Okay o
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by ednut1(m): 9:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
Idiotic woman who should be in jail. Which hell wan contain 8billion people
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by chaloskyx: 9:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
LOL SO WHATS THE POINT OF US GIVING THITES ,OFFERINGS , ATTENDING NUMEROUS CONVENTIONS/PRAYER SESSIONS, FASTING, GOING TO MOUNTAIN, SHOUTING AND PRAISING GOD LOOSING OUR VOICES ONLY FOR JUST 99% TO BE SURE OF GOING TO HEAVEN AT THIS POINT IS IT STILL LOGICAL TO CONTINUE BEING A CHRISTIAN WE MIGHT AS WELL ENJOY THE PLEASURES OF THE FLESH SINCE THERE IS JUST A 1% CHANCE OF MAKING HEAVEN.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
Mummy G.O na psychiatric patient just like Oba Solomon agbaye
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by Coronavirus84: 9:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
Mummy G.O excluding me oooooo
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by wman(m): 9:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
God gave her that statistics?
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by Okunga: 9:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
S
T
A
L
E

Nonsense
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by November24(f): 9:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
kingxsamz:
Christianity, heaven and hell makes no sense.
How can someone like Hitler go to heaven after repenting while a child who stole meat from pot will end up in hell? undecided
That's the most illogical form of judgement.

Show me in the bible.
Child of the devil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

RCCG Now The Largest Pentecostal Denomination In The UK, Churches Outnumber Pubs / Prophet Victor Ajibishe: Expect Bomb Blasts In 4 Different Parts Of Abuja / Powerful Quote Of The Day By Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.