Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) (34307 Views)

Speaking In Tongues Is Not Heavenly Language – Mummy G.O (video) / Mummy G.O Fabrics Now On Sale / Mummy G.O.'s Son: "My Mother Not Bothered About Hellfire Memes On Social Media" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by olabrad: 9:58pm On Jan 23, 2022
another1:

Bible says the first will be the last while the last will be first.

The same Bible says "thou shall not Judge".

Is this senseless mummy G.O God's secretary and she has seen the list of those going to hell fire? Did God seen her or she sent herself?
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by tit(f): 9:59pm On Jan 23, 2022
Of course.
Me and Mommy G.O. are going to Al Janah
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by Karlzy01(m): 9:59pm On Jan 23, 2022
As far as I'm concerned this woman is not a Pastor.
Instead of preaching about Christ, righteousness,Holiness etc she's busy talking about hell all the time.
The gospel is the goodnews of Christ,what he did for us on the cross and who we are in christ not the terror of hell.

She's beginning the irritate me.

1 Like

Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by Sazzy07(m): 10:01pm On Jan 23, 2022
Dubai people fah grin
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by damosky12(m): 10:01pm On Jan 23, 2022
kingxsamz:
Christianity, heaven and hell makes no sense.
How can someone like Hitler go to heaven after repenting while a child who stole meat from pot will end up in hell? undecided
That's the most illogical form of judgement.

Christianity is not a heaven and hell narrative. Ignorance has made it so. It is a faith built on CHRIST (that's why it's called Christianity). Faith in the Christ narrative is all the salvation and deliverance anyone requires... It's open to all men of all walks of life and all religion.

It's not a faith of your efforts. No one merits heaven if God works with our efforts.

2 Likes

Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by kayzeesoft(m): 10:02pm On Jan 23, 2022
She needs to be stoned to death. Iya werey
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by Nyamve1: 10:04pm On Jan 23, 2022
kingxsamz:
How can someone like Hitler go to heaven after repenting while a child who stole meat from pot will end up in hell? undecided

The judgment is not according to your deeds
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by Vmotors: 10:04pm On Jan 23, 2022
This post concerning this lady shoundt attract response in this platform if really we are reasonable and realistic. There are words uttered by humans that are absurd and has some neurotic influences .
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by Moji12(f): 10:04pm On Jan 23, 2022
Make this woman go rest abeg, this her popularity will soon fade away. Jus watch it. The whole thing is becoming cliché.

Does she know the meaning of 99%. That mean say, she go follow join naa
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by Kobojunkie: 10:05pm On Jan 23, 2022
CuriousX:
What of the thief that was crusified with Jesus? He ask for forgiveness as he was dieing on the cross, he asked Jesus to remember him in His kingdom and Jesus told him " you will be with me in paradise"
The thief on the cross was not a Christian. Also, Paradise is instead the Old Covenant place aka the grave where the righteous dead sleep to await the day of resurrection and fulfillment of God's promise to them in Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 undecided
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by Oduduwaboy(m): 10:06pm On Jan 23, 2022
Sammydanny:
Controversial Nigerian preacher, Pastor Funmilayo Adebayo, has declared that almost everyone to have existed on earth will go to hellfire.

The preacher, who has become a viral sensation on social media over her comments on hellfire, claimed that 99% of humans who have lived on earth are doomed to go to hell.

She claimed that hellfire will be a very large place because so many people will be thrown there. However, she also explained that as large as hellfire will be, it will not be hard to discover the people who are inside it because movement will be like magic.

Watch the video below:

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgWPBF6Enqo[/flash]
The very reason I became less religious. What joy would God derive from seeing 99% of his own creation burning forever and ever in hellfire. It does not make sense. It's an asinine concept.
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by nkemoma(m): 10:07pm On Jan 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Hell is not the grave. Stop heeding the words of men rather than the Word of God undecided

Read Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 for answers undecided

Is like the faculty that controls comprehension is paining you....

What is the relation of the quoted scripture to this now?
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by charlesm91(m): 10:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
kingxsamz:
we can’t assume to know God’s judgement
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by Tayorshd2(m): 10:10pm On Jan 23, 2022
100% including she herself is going to hell na �� who is going to heaven before shipping ��
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by NohurryInLife: 10:11pm On Jan 23, 2022
Make una leave this woman alone ahbeg. Shey na their hell now, no be her ownundecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by dragunov: 10:11pm On Jan 23, 2022
Sammydanny:
Controversial Nigerian preacher, Pastor Funmilayo Adebayo, has declared that almost everyone to have existed on earth will go to hellfire.

The preacher, who has become a viral sensation on social media over her comments on hellfire, claimed that 99% of humans who have lived on earth are doomed to go to hell.

She claimed that hellfire will be a very large place because so many people will be thrown there. However, she also explained that as large as hellfire will be, it will not be hard to discover the people who are inside it because movement will be like magic.

Watch the video below:

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgWPBF6Enqo[/flash]

That deranged woman!
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by Kobojunkie: 10:11pm On Jan 23, 2022
nkemoma:
Is like the faculty that controls comprehension is paining you....

What is the relation of the quoted scripture to this now?
Funny you mention comprehension yet fail to comprehend the text before you. undecided

In the Old Testament, Hell is used in reference in the Old Covenant to the place where sinners go when they die, and according to that passage, they perish .I.e. cease yo exist upon death. The grave is instead where the righteous dead go to sleep awaiting the resurrection to come. undecided
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by Heffalump(m): 10:13pm On Jan 23, 2022
This woman is a false prophet
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by nkemoma(m): 10:14pm On Jan 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Funny you mention comprehension yet fail to comprehend the text before you. undecided

In the Old Testament, Hell is used in reference in the Old Covenant to the place where sinners go when they die, and according to that passage, they perish .I.e. cease yo exist upon death. The grave is instead where the righteous dead go to sleep awaiting the resurrection to come. undecided

Oga.... Getat... Gerrarahia men

1 Like

Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by Kobojunkie: 10:15pm On Jan 23, 2022
nkemoma:
Oga.... Getat... Gerrarahia men
ROFLMAO
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

So you thought the idea was pulled out of thin air? You didn't even know where the term "Hell and the grave" came from? undecided
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:16pm On Jan 23, 2022
What of her? Where is she going? Hellfire candidate
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by PeterCA1: 10:16pm On Jan 23, 2022
My Christian righteous Brothers and sisters mummy G.O said that 99% of you guys will go to hell. Please go check if you de for the 1%
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by Boss1150: 10:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
grin grin Me scrolling all through the pages just to read pastor Righteousness post. But I'm disappointed. cry
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by Maximus85(m): 10:18pm On Jan 23, 2022
When anybody dies, they go to hell. (Grave)
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by Exceed15: 10:19pm On Jan 23, 2022
This woman can't stop amusing me.
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by Lamasta(m): 10:20pm On Jan 23, 2022
Na the remaining 1% I belong cos we no plenty for this world

Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by berrystunn(m): 10:21pm On Jan 23, 2022
kingxsamz:

For you Hitler is a bad person.

Please look for some else.... For example buhari
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by MrMurdah: 10:22pm On Jan 23, 2022
Wetin be Earlth again?
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by nkemoma(m): 10:22pm On Jan 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
ROFLMAO
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

So you thought the idea was pulled out of thin air? You didn't even know where the term "Hell and the grave" came from? undecided

Oga... Hades, Hell, Sheol are all the same... The common grave of Mankind...

At death all men go to hell... Good, bad, wicked, evil... Only a resurrection takes them out
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by DAVE5(m): 10:23pm On Jan 23, 2022
November24:

Show me in the bible.
Child of the devil

You suddenly know who is the child of the devil and who’s not

I’m guessing you assume you’re a child of God?

3 Likes

Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by Halo22: 10:24pm On Jan 23, 2022
What I don't understand is how some people Will just sleep, wake up and start talking what they can't explain. If the biblical hell � is what most people ascribe to it, then nobody would even make heaven even after repenting. That's how some people would claim that they visited hell � and saw Abacha, Michael Jackson and co without seeing Judas Iscariot or Herod. I wonder for some people.
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by Kobojunkie: 10:26pm On Jan 23, 2022
nkemoma:
Oga... Hades, Hell, Sheol are all the same... The common grave of Mankind...
At death all men go to hell... Good, bad, wicked, evil... Only a resurrection takes them out
Wow... you really are clueless as far as these things, aren't you? undecided

You are simply here to parrot what you have probably been told by others but never in fact did your own actual reading of scripture to verify any of the claims you heard, did you? undecided

Here's a question for you. What do you think Death really means and where did God decree it? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

RCCG Now The Largest Pentecostal Denomination In The UK, Churches Outnumber Pubs / Powerful Quote Of The Day By Pastor Adeboye / Prophet Victor Ajibishe: Expect Bomb Blasts In 4 Different Parts Of Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.