Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing (70279 Views)

Itching And Bumps On My Penis / My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? / My Fiancée Pussy Hole Is Tight And Needle-like (Help). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by abbey503(m): 8:58pm On Jan 23, 2022
Abi the girl get blade for psy
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by davidque: 8:58pm On Jan 23, 2022
JiniBula6:
Yall take me serious please

But wait, why dem carry my matter enter front page now... dem don drag me tire like say i kill person... hypocrites... like say na only me dey Bleep grin

Your big mouth still dey open. You should close it in shame. You dey ask if na only you dey bleep! how does that make it any less of a stupid sinful action. Even while you have not confirmed your health status you still went back to fornication and you think your condom will suffice to prevent you from spreading to others. Anyway, if this your stupid story is true then Nairaland is the worst place to come for advice, don't be stupid as you have been before, carry your big head go hospital go get properly diagnosed and treated else your gbola will be rendered useless. Repent and turn from your sinful ways while you are at it.
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by chaloskyx: 9:01pm On Jan 23, 2022
go to your pastor give him all your life savings when you do he would be motivated to find you a cure
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Thegamingorca(m): 9:02pm On Jan 23, 2022
davidque:

Your big mouth still dey open. You should close it in shame. You dey ask if na only you dey bleep! how does that make it any less of a stupid sinful action. Even while you have not confirmed your health status you still went back to fornication and you think your condom will suffice to prevent you from spreading to others. Anyway, if this your stupid story is true then Nairaland is the worst place to come for advice, don't be stupid as you have been before, carry your big head go hospital go get properly diagnosed and treated else your gbola will be rendered useless. Repent and turn from your sinful ways while you are at it.

Bro take it easy nah
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by davidque: 9:16pm On Jan 23, 2022
JiniBula6:
Help me!
Is this still gonorrhoea?
I had unprotected sex with a girl in September and I got gonorrhoea.
I treated with some harbs for long time and later went for injection in a phamarcy with some drugs.
After treatment the gonorrhoea symptoms left leaving my penis hole open without pain. For some time now... I complain to the pharmacy and I was told it will close up by itself but up till now it hasn't.
I didn't have sex since September till December 25th when I started again but now I'm steady on a condom.

The whole of my penis is wide open. Today I noticed a little purse coming out again as it became wider. I'm worried.
I've searched online and I learnt it's Gonnocal Urethritis.

But I want to know if anyone here experienced this before... Please help.

Mature Minded Please. No insults

If you had gone to a proper hospital to be diagnosed and treated properly, you would have been told that whenever you come down with Gonnocal Urethritis, you also have to treat the Non-Gonnocal Urethritis which follows the first, while you treat one and dont treat the other you are just making your case worse. This is likely what happened to you, you treated one and didnt go back for further tests to deal with whats left. Hurry to a hospital to get properly treated, else your Gbola will be rendered useless
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by meobizy(f): 9:29pm On Jan 23, 2022
Pumpumking:

U juss makin yor sef loook tough by playin had to get when u clearly no i can smash....all the babe i smash all ways say NEVER, until i fok. u no u qant moiney & i will give u moiney & u clearly no i will becfokin so calm down i dont waste punnny so i sugest u reserve yor sef coz that punnny is mine.truss me.anyways gimmme yor nomba so we can discuss price smiley
Go and toast Bobrisky, abeg. Leave me alone.
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Pumpumking: 9:31pm On Jan 23, 2022
meobizy:

angry
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Pumpumking: 9:32pm On Jan 23, 2022
meobizy:

ok so u sayin u happpy to a lesesbians...corrrect?..Shame on you 10 times..goat!! angry
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:49pm On Jan 23, 2022
JiniBula6:
Help me!
I treated with some harbs for long time and later went for injection in a phamarcy with some drugs.
After treatment the gonorrhoea symptoms left leaving my penis hole open without pain. For some time now... I complain to the pharmacy and I was told it will close up by itself but up till now it hasn't.
I didn't have sex since September till December 25th when I started again but now I'm steady on a condom.

The whole of my penis is wide open. Today I noticed a little purse coming out again as it became wider. I'm worried.

A STI clinic will be the best place to get treatment not a pharmacy.

All cases of gonorrhoea needs a test for cure after treatment.

Don't joke with your life.

All the best
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by deeplive1: 9:49pm On Jan 23, 2022
Hhmmmm... My dear, I'll advice u to leave all this quake pharmacist ooo... Go general hospital buy card tell them say u won see doctor... I believe by the time they run u test us problems will be solve... General hospital is the best place to go for such treatment... wink
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by nedekid: 9:53pm On Jan 23, 2022
At this age and time, you get std and decide to use herbs, then went to a chemist?
Well done, you are doing well.
You could try aboki malam, they will give you something to rub in the hole. undecided
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by MideMrPossible: 9:57pm On Jan 23, 2022
JiniBula6:
Help me!

Mehnnn... So sorry to read about your experience. Just try and get it treated by a qualified doctor and do so asap.
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Johnsown1(m): 10:08pm On Jan 23, 2022
Thatedoboy98:
Guy just go buy Chelsea gin the medium size and red and yellow capsule open half of the capsule for the gin drink it once den no born am well no go waste ur money collect injection oo na free update I give u so

Lol, funny guy
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by ImaIma1(f): 10:21pm On Jan 23, 2022
JiniBula6:
Help me!

You didn't have sex from sept till Dec. So you can abstain grin cheesy. Team raw, you should not have used condom now. Go in rawwwww.
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 23, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:

I asked a harmless question and you resorted to insult. But 4 minutes is too poor na, you should pray for delayed ejaculation... cool cool the average man should last up to at least 15minutes

Where is the insult? You insinuated there’s something wrong with me if I last 10 mins and I pointed out to you that 10-15 minutes is standard and more than enough time to have satisfactory sex except for people on drugs or suffering from delayed ejaculation.

I have had sex while drunk or under the influence a few times and couldn’t cum until the girl got frustrated and pushed me off. Most times I have sex sober it lasts much shorter but is more satisfactory.

Don’t fall into the trap that many guys do by thinking you have to pound a girl for 3 hours to satisfy her. That’s sooo far from the truth. Ask any girl you know - they prefer short, intense love making..with plenty pre-intimacy and cuddling afterwards.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by ITbomb(m): 10:36pm On Jan 23, 2022
Thatedoboy98:
Guy just go buy Chelsea gin the medium size and red and yellow capsule open half of the capsule for the gin drink it once den no born am well no go waste ur money collect injection oo na free update I give u so
Brother

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Sholuwa241: 11:12pm On Jan 23, 2022
Congratulations to him
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Elbasilica2220: 11:18pm On Jan 23, 2022
Bro, so sorry for your ailment but it seems the first time you contractedthe disease, it was not properly treated that's why it's reoccurring, the bacteria that's causing the diseases is very much still in your blood stream, so my advice is you need to run a series of test which will give you a pathway on how to go about the treatment. Wish you well bro
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Amok(m): 11:56pm On Jan 23, 2022
Urethral stricture loading..smh
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Mazi32: 2:20am On Jan 24, 2022
Thatedoboy98:

Baba your head dey Dere, if him drink am 5 times him go dey 100% OK..
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Jeffy1206(m): 2:56am On Jan 24, 2022
Suspend s3x for now and go to the hospital for proper diagnosis. That's a very dangerous thing you're playing with undecided
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by tit(f): 4:42am On Jan 24, 2022
put the picture make we see
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Bigpapi: 6:32am On Jan 24, 2022
JiniBula6:
Help me!

Cut off your penis

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Hassanmaye(m): 6:37am On Jan 24, 2022
BigKhalifa:
Super glue it cheesy
Hahahhahahaha this is pure wickedness grin
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Hassanmaye(m): 6:37am On Jan 24, 2022
ojun50:

Abeg let him upload the piz na, is it your preek preek
grin grin
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by millzchurchill2: 7:58am On Jan 24, 2022
[quote author=JiniBula6 post=109619023]Help me!
It could be syphilis & it brings out a mix of yellow & white porse
You can get a total cure
Go through the website
Durlg.com
Office @ 9 dopemu round about opposite first bank Aluminum village lagos
Or call 08143412222
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Sleekmilan01(m): 8:41am On Jan 24, 2022
Sonnobax15:
cool
Op, it's well....E be like the gono wey catch you before don settle down grow tap roots for inside shocked

Please don't let anyone here to ginger you to upload the pic of your preek angry. The safety of our eyes must be protected at all times.....Thank you lipsrsealed

Signed:: management undecided

Walai I don burst laugh tire reading this

1 Like

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 24, 2022
Raychee:

Even HIV? grin
Most definitely grin
Nigga is a living corpse

1 Like

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by ddeola: 9:22am On Jan 24, 2022
Please go to the hospital and get proper testing and treatment. My broda, no let dem finish your "situation" for you o and put shame aside o. sad sad sad sad
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by remitarich(f): 10:11am On Jan 24, 2022
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
ITS VERY FUNNY BUT AM NOT LAUGHING
so u no wait make em close finish u go do ahbi?
no more sex for
start crying ooo
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by EndRape2(f): 10:13am On Jan 24, 2022
Mumu ,Ou still getozth dey talk, no go focus on your dick hole,

Sinner still having mouth to talk.

uote author=JiniBula6 post=109619365]Yall take me serious please

But wait, why dem carry my matter enter front page now... dem don drag me tire like say i kill person... hypocrites... like say na only me dey Bleep grin[/quote]
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by ladychioma: 10:21am On Jan 24, 2022
It's infection. Go to the lab and do cuoture test

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) / Men Beware! Long Sex May Kill You! / How Spanish Flu Killed 500,000 Nigerians 102 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.