Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,220 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing (70313 Views)

Itching And Bumps On My Penis / My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? / My Fiancée Pussy Hole Is Tight And Needle-like (Help). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by 3kay945(m): 7:23pm On Jan 23, 2022
I salute your gut of having unprotected se... when you're not married. cool

You no like babies abi grin
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by SirMichael1: 7:25pm On Jan 23, 2022
Benrosaria:

If you need to be taken serious then you need to understand how terrible it is for a white man to bring disease to us.

Your remedy is you.

Your body is :
self healing
Self cleansing
Self protecting

I would urge you change your plan completely

The plans

Eat as aspected on daily and your meals should slightly cooked with adequate amount of onions garlics and spicy meals too

Take fruits regularly

Don’t smoke weed but get it soaked up in water or add up to your meals

Exercises every morning and evening, your exercise could be walking long distances. Cause you got much stress from work which is both mental and physical stress

Drink a lot of water

In months your body will shed off dead cells that can’t combat with the disease bringing the growth of stronger cells.

That’s how we heal in our body

Hahaha... Never ever aspire to become a doctor, else the number of death on your hand will be way more than the number of lives you'll save.
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Lsx0: 7:28pm On Jan 23, 2022
How
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Xhuntra: 7:33pm On Jan 23, 2022
JiniBula6:
Help me!
Is this still gonorrhoea?
I had unprotected sex with a girl in September and I got gonorrhoea.
I treated with some harbs for long time and later went for injection in a phamarcy with some drugs.
After treatment the gonorrhoea symptoms left leaving my penis hole open without pain. For some time now... I complain to the pharmacy and I was told it will close up by itself but up till now it hasn't.
I didn't have sex since September till December 25th when I started again but now I'm steady on a condom.

The whole of my penis is wide open. Today I noticed a little purse coming out again as it became wider. I'm worried.
I've searched online and I learnt it's Gonnocal Urethritis.

But I want to know if anyone here experienced this before... Please help.

Mature Minded Please. No insults

, be a man and switch to your real account

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Raychee(f): 7:37pm On Jan 23, 2022
The most reasonable thing to do is to go to the hospital. Idk what you expect us to tell you. Stop sleeping with whatever you see they will not hear word undecided
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by joefelin2345: 7:38pm On Jan 23, 2022
JiniBula6:
Help me!
I treated with some harbs for long time and later went for injection in a phamarcy with some drugs.
After treatment the gonorrhoea symptoms left leaving my penis hole open without pain. For some time now... I complain to the pharmacy and I was told it will close up by itself but up till now it hasn't.
I didn't have sex since September till December 25th when I started again but now I'm steady on a condom.

The whole of my penis is wide open. Today I noticed a little purse coming out again as it became wider. I'm worried.

Pls chat me quickly on 09023357333 (WhatsApp) for effective quick herbal products that shall cure it without any side effect. Thank you.
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Shalommy(f): 7:47pm On Jan 23, 2022
badboyTee:
is it legit hope I won't reach there to discover it GNLD
Go and loose your head. Chaii..
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Raychee(f): 7:49pm On Jan 23, 2022
Remag666:
Seeing is believing Op share them pictures grin
Then the experts will know what to say.

I know a guy who has contracted every disease possible from sex cheesy....I no get him control again I for giv Op

Even HIV? grin
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Benrosaria(m): 7:50pm On Jan 23, 2022
SirMichael1:

Hahaha... Never ever aspire to become a doctor, else the number of death on your hand will be way more than the number of lives you'll save.

Cause even studying medical science as a course isn’t to help the populace but to make money from ignorants.

If everyone was a doctor would you have been one.

Being a doctor isn’t going to school but self consciousness

Hahahahaha don’t think you should be the one laughing at this joke cause when drugs get expensive disease gets deadlier and Nigerians can’t even afford public health
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by austine019(m): 7:50pm On Jan 23, 2022
It is always advisable to flee from fornication. Not only will it endager your soul to hell, but also endanger your body to atrocities like this.
It is well.
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Mikesol: 7:51pm On Jan 23, 2022
Why will u take advice from a pharmacist?
Ignorance, go to a good lab or hospital, it wasn't treated properly
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Benrosaria(m): 7:52pm On Jan 23, 2022
SirMichael1:

Do you even realize that death comes before life.
And to kill isn’t hard to do.

Staying alive is the easiest thing to do on earth
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by goodman5(m): 7:53pm On Jan 23, 2022
Oga make we see pictures nah

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by meobizy(f): 7:53pm On Jan 23, 2022
Pumpumking:

I am not pocaty gadddemit i drive range rover & i ha moiney...try me i xan aford u.ok how much u want?but yvu playin had to get becuz of ordnay pucccccy...u aint beyonci so groooowup.no womens ever reject me so we must smash.ok try me?
How much do u want? angry
Boring! Zzz.
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Eastcaostboy: 7:56pm On Jan 23, 2022
JiniBula6:
Help me!

Bush/village boy, u want to feel it all and forget your life, scumbag
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Lordofalmajiri(f): 7:57pm On Jan 23, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Use that phone you are holding in your hand. Google how long the average man lasts them come back and argue with yourself. You thing everyone is on drugs or suffers from delayed ejaculation like you? I bet you didn’t know that is a sexual dysfunction as well.

I asked a harmless question and you resorted to insult. But 4 minutes is too poor na, you should pray for delayed ejaculation... cool cool the average man should last up to at least 15minutes
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Suntsola(m): 7:59pm On Jan 23, 2022
U caused it, leaving it to grow till January, after the first treatment u should have gone for a test.
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Smithwilliams826: 8:02pm On Jan 23, 2022
Pls, send the picture so I understand better.
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by kabukabu50(m): 8:11pm On Jan 23, 2022
SirMichael1:

Hahahahahahhahahaha
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Pumpumking: 8:12pm On Jan 23, 2022
meobizy:
Boring! Zzz.

but y dont u want me to smash u..r u a racist? undecided
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Okpotud(m): 8:15pm On Jan 23, 2022
Picture or i don't....
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by NSK4U(m): 8:19pm On Jan 23, 2022
You are not serious, you contracted Gonorrhea and within September and December, you became hungry again for sex?
Na food?
Can't you keep your thing to yourself for a much longer period?

Stop having sex oga to save the world of more STD.
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by NSK4U(m): 8:21pm On Jan 23, 2022
Okpotud:
Picture or i don't....

Is it the hairy side or the opening part you want to see?
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by SirMichael1: 8:24pm On Jan 23, 2022
Benrosaria:

Cause even studying medical science as a course isn’t to help the populace but to make money from ignorants.

If everyone was a doctor would you have been one.

Being a doctor isn’t going to school but self consciousness

Hahahahaha don’t think you should be the one laughing at this joke cause when drugs get expensive disease gets deadlier and Nigerians can’t even afford public health

Make money from ignorants? You're kidding me. I'm hoping you don't take drugs when you're sick, neither do you take injections for your ailments.

If it was all self consciousness, then they'll be no medical doctors, just therapist but the problem is, there is and they all went to medical school, to read and KNOW. You see that?? To read and KNOW, not to become self aware or self conscious or whatever.

HIV was deadlier, not it's drug is free. COVID-19 put the world to a still for close to a year but look at the vaccine? Free!! So I believe the right phrase is, when disease get deadlier, cures become necessary and solutions become free. Dhuuur!
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by abirescholar567: 8:26pm On Jan 23, 2022
Call me I will tell you what to use 08069809882
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by meobizy(f): 8:28pm On Jan 23, 2022
Pumpumking:

but y dont u want me to smash u..r u a racist? undecided
Yawn. Zzz.
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Pumpumking: 8:36pm On Jan 23, 2022
meobizy:
Yawn. Zzz.

Bollock..i can feel u.i no u wana fok.all i simply need to do is increase yor pay & i definitely smash!(truss me)) smiley
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Benrosaria(m): 8:37pm On Jan 23, 2022
SirMichael1:

Make money from ignorants? You're kidding me. I'm hoping you don't take drugs when you're sick, neither do you take injections for your ailments.

If it was all self consciousness, then they'll be no medical doctors, just therapist but the problem is, there is and they all went to medical school, to read and KNOW. You see that?? To read and KNOW, not to become self aware or self conscious or whatever.

HIV was deadlier, not it's drug is free. COVID-19 put the world to a still for close to a year but look at the vaccine? Free!! So I believe the right phrase is, when disease get deadlier, cures become necessary and solutions become free. Dhuuur!

Homie hear yourself write this. I mean you need to get plugged on your write up. Sadly you could barely come out with a reasoning that matches up with those who knew and made you reknow what they know. Is there anything you trailblazed...outrightly NOTHING

Oh well I take weed, self consciousness which has brought me to the fact that I got passion to know everything and everything isn’t in the books but life has it, so some smarter ones decided to know then put them down in books which stands as history today and a reason why you should be in school ... duuur.. homie you only can learn in school. When you step out of school we teach you what you learnt.

Self consciousness is knowing what you are and not what the world wants you to be?

What makes you sleep at night ??

The advent of diseases came from man, which developed from the increase in our AI. So today we all are affected by new diseases and which other smarter ones use it as a leverage to make money from ignorants like you. I don’t take drugs or injections anymore after my knowing me.

Fucking is free but I don’t just Bleep any pussy

Alcohol is free but I don’t just take it

Water is free i take it all the time

Knife is free but I don’t use it ...

Drugs aren’t free solution aren’t free, they are proferred to give you peace of mind afterall

You pay to learn these things homie, you pay to even know that there is solution and that’s the most reason

EDUCATION IS NO LOVE
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by meobizy(f): 8:37pm On Jan 23, 2022
Pumpumking:

Bollock..i can feel u.i no u wana fok.all i simply need to do is increase yor pay & i definitely smash!(truss me)) smiley
Your comments don register for sleeping tablet zone. Yawn. I guess I’ll reply you whenever I need naps or deep sleep.
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Thegamingorca(m): 8:38pm On Jan 23, 2022
eddynaira125:
Go for urine M/C/S Urince miscopy Culture sensitivity test

Then take the result to a good pharmacist

Lmfao
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Pumpumking: 8:49pm On Jan 23, 2022
meobizy:
Your comments don register for sleeping tablet zone. Yawn. I guess I’ll reply you whenever I need naps or deep sleep.

U juss makin yor sef loook tough by playin had to get when u clearly no i can smash....all the babe i smash all ways say NEVER, until i fok. u no u qant moiney & i will give u moiney & u clearly no i will becfokin so calm down i dont waste punnny so i sugest u reserve yor sef coz that punnny is mine.truss me.anyways gimmme yor nomba so we can discuss price smiley
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by InsanePsycho(m): 8:50pm On Jan 23, 2022
JiniBula6:
Yall take me serious please

But wait, why dem carry my matter enter front page now... dem don drag me tire like say i kill person... hypocrites... like say na only me dey Bleep grin

Go to a doctor or pharmacist

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) / Men Beware! Long Sex May Kill You! / How Spanish Flu Killed 500,000 Nigerians 102 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.