Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,305 members, 7,957,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:00 PM

Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing (71001 Views)

2 Small Bumps On My Penis,help!!!! / My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? / My Fiancée Pussy Hole Is Tight And Needle-like (Help). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by AfroKnight: 5:33pm On Jan 23, 2022
cheesy

Someone will read this and still have unprotected sex with his girlfriend, thinking “after all, she’s my babe”. I sorry for you my brother.

OP risked his life for euphoria that lasts for a second.
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by bornwealth2981(m): 5:34pm On Jan 23, 2022
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Emrixx(f): 5:38pm On Jan 23, 2022
PM me someone i know had similar ailment, i know of herb you can take and it's � effective
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by God1000(m): 5:38pm On Jan 23, 2022
Fame1309:
How? could u pls snap it let me see how I could be of help.
bad girl, wetin you wan see?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by marv1: 5:40pm On Jan 23, 2022
This is coronagono...

JiniBula6:
Help me!
Is this still gonorrhoea?
I had unprotected sex with a girl in September and I got gonorrhoea.
I treated with some harbs for long time and later went for injection in a phamarcy with some drugs.
After treatment the gonorrhoea symptoms left leaving my penis hole open without pain. For some time now... I complain to the pharmacy and I was told it will close up by itself but up till now it hasn't.
I didn't have sex since September till December 25th when I started again but now I'm steady on a condom.

The whole of my penis is wide open. Today I noticed a little purse coming out again as it became wider. I'm worried.
I've searched online and I learnt it's Gonnocal Urethritis.

But I want to know if anyone here experienced this before... Please help.

Mature Minded Please. No insults
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by muheeb01(m): 5:46pm On Jan 23, 2022
JiniBula6:
Help me!
I treated with some harbs for long time and later went for injection in a phamarcy with some drugs.
After treatment the gonorrhoea symptoms left leaving my penis hole open without pain. For some time now... I complain to the pharmacy and I was told it will close up by itself but up till now it hasn't.
I didn't have sex since September till December 25th when I started again but now I'm steady on a condom.

The whole of my penis is wide open. Today I noticed a little purse coming out again as it became wider. I'm worried.

you can dm me for permanent solution and abstain from unprotected sex for now
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by peter8535: 5:48pm On Jan 23, 2022
There is no different btw ashewo and some gurlz...i am beginin 2 tink ashewo is better
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by udomonday: 5:53pm On Jan 23, 2022
JiniBula6:
Help me!

go to the hospital and stop patronising quacks and herb sellers.
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Mdtoba(m): 5:53pm On Jan 23, 2022
JiniBula6:
Help me!

I will advise u to go to hospital for proper checkup and treatment why the choice of a pharmacy?

1 Like

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Newboss(m): 5:59pm On Jan 23, 2022
You sink you raw dick inside a girl's toto before running test on her? See mind.

Either she's a virgin or we do test first.

99% of these girls are into covert prostitution. They literally fûck for everything because their toto is a currency
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Richardlove(m): 6:05pm On Jan 23, 2022
I had sex around 26/27 Dec 2021 and started seeing signs of gonorrhea on the 29th. I visited a chemist and bought antibiotics I used once but it didn't work. New year Eve I went to that same chemist and explained to the guy there and he assured me of drugs that would cure me but after three days, I was still seeing the signs of not getting better so I visited a hospital in my area, my urine sample was taken and I was placed on 5 days injection and 4 days tablets and now I okay. So, it's good you came here for advise but your case seems to be chronic than mild gonorrhea. My advice is that you visit a hospital. Untreated STIs can pose for damaged to both male and female gender.
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Ogunleti01: 6:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
JiniBula6:
Help me!

Hmmn eti ba gbajumo yin de ibi to lapeere
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by favour32(m): 6:15pm On Jan 23, 2022
Go do swab test make you treat am.
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by saasala(m): 6:23pm On Jan 23, 2022
JiniBula6:
Help me!

A friend had a similar issue once and only confirm herbs cured it. I introduced him to the herbs guys. Go to their website and check www.mofelas.com
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by YellowMayor(m): 6:23pm On Jan 23, 2022
JiniBula6:
Help me!

There was a drug named Ammarhea or so (I am not sure the name is correct coz it's over a decade now) by one Chinese company like this. Very effective for majority of these STDs but unfortunately, it stopped coming into the country since about 2012. Maybe you can make a search online and import it.
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Shyboyk(m): 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2022
Picture please ..let me see something �
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by ultimateprof: 6:42pm On Jan 23, 2022
By the grace of God you shall win this battle!
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Vivuch: 6:43pm On Jan 23, 2022
Enter hospital
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by sonofElElyon: 6:43pm On Jan 23, 2022
JiniBula6:
Yall take me serious please

But wait, why dem carry my matter enter front page now... dem don drag me tire like say i kill person... hypocrites... like say na only me dey Bleep grin

You are shining teeth with this your serious problem ! You are not serious..
Shouldn't you have gone to see a doctor
Stay away from fornication !!!

kwasoly:

If they tell una to leave fornication una no go gree hear, just say ur last prayer n give ur mumsi ur ATM card n pin incase.
Meanwhile Jesus loves you dearly and He wants you to open the door of your heart for Him to come in.
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by KaptainAfrika: 6:43pm On Jan 23, 2022
Picture for diagnosis.

JiniBula6:
Help me!

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 23, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:
na 10 minutes you dey last??

Shut up that is all you get from what I said. Instead of understanding the main message of staying safe. And a simple google search will tell you the average man lasts between 4-10 minutes. You think everyone is on codeine like you fool.
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by sweettease(f): 6:48pm On Jan 23, 2022
JiniBula6:
Yall take me serious please

But wait, why dem carry my matter enter front page now... dem don drag me tire like say i kill person... hypocrites... like say na only me dey Bleep grin
Are you trying to become infertile?
Go to a good hospital for proper treatment and another test. For your information, leaving gonorrhea untreated or poorly treated for a long time can cause serious consequences including impotency. Save yourself the future heartache and spend money to get proper treatment, forget all this roadside pharmacy treatment.
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by ultimateprof: 6:48pm On Jan 23, 2022
By the grace of God you shall win this battle!

If you see the girl again, imagine what will you do?

If the girl say come and nakanaa, what will you do?

To be sincere, you need to arrest the girl so that both of you will counter balance.
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 23, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:
If na 10 minutes you dey last.. you have to work on yourself o

Use that phone you are holding in your hand. Google how long the average man lasts them come back and argue with yourself. You thing everyone is on drugs or suffers from delayed ejaculation like you? I bet you didn’t know that is a sexual dysfunction as well.
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Pumpumking: 6:53pm On Jan 23, 2022
meobizy:
I can smell poverty in your comments. Leave me alone.

I am not pocaty gadddemit i drive range rover & i ha moiney...try me i xan aford u.ok how much u want?but yvu playin had to get becuz of ordnay pucccccy...u aint beyonci so groooowup.no womens ever reject me so we must smash.ok try me?
How much do u want? angry
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by okoroemeka(m): 6:56pm On Jan 23, 2022
JiniBula6:
Help me!

it is the time interval you are drinking herbs made the infection to be servere and bad,those herbs are total rubbish and their peddlers scammers,what you should have done when you notice the G infection is to get ciprogem antibiotics and take two daily it will clear in 3-4 days.
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Hisbah14: 6:57pm On Jan 23, 2022
Sonnobax15:
Not my preek... Infact,my preek can never be wide like the manhole for alhaji Kabiru compound angry But Hisbah14 for the sake of the safety of our eyes,make he no upload am... Doctor wey know work go understand wetin the op the pass through without spying through undecided
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by bablon20(m): 7:02pm On Jan 23, 2022
Where is the picture?
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by badboyTee(m): 7:06pm On Jan 23, 2022
Thanks bruh
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by badboyTee(m): 7:07pm On Jan 23, 2022
lordprogress:

Guy take care o make them nor go use you do money o sad
thanks Bruh am always careful if its scam I would detect from onset
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Silentgroper(m): 7:14pm On Jan 23, 2022
Jeon:
EN DON EXPIRED.

result of FUNNYCATION cool
your likes always mock us for discriminating fornication..
Yet you had 2 kids from a man you're nt married to. No wonder u black like under of pot. Cause ur case nw is that of pot calling kettle black.
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by twilliamx(m): 7:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
JiniBula6:
Help me!

Ogbeni go to the hospital for proper treatment...ashawo oshi

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

To Gain Weight, What Medicine Can I Use? / 338 New COVID-19 Cases, 122 Discharged And 6 Deaths On May 17 (1375 Tested) / The Use And Abuse Of Tramadol.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.