Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,789 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:22 AM

Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing (70987 Views)

2 Small Bumps On My Penis,help!!!! / My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? / My Fiancée Pussy Hole Is Tight And Needle-like (Help). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by bab22: 11:31am On Jan 24, 2022
Show us d picture of ur penis na let's know where to start from
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Dadoks: 12:22pm On Jan 24, 2022
Go to hospital and get a professional (Doctor) to look at it and stop doing self medication you idiot.
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Kfed4ril(m): 3:41pm On Jan 24, 2022
JiniBula6:
Help me!
Is this still gonorrhoea?
I had unprotected sex with a girl in September and I got gonorrhoea.
I treated with some harbs for long time and later went for injection in a phamarcy with some drugs.
After treatment the gonorrhoea symptoms left leaving my penis hole open without pain. For some time now... I complain to the pharmacy and I was told it will close up by itself but up till now it hasn't.
I didn't have sex since September till December 25th when I started again but now I'm steady on a condom.

The whole of my penis is wide open. Today I noticed a little purse coming out again as it became wider. I'm worried.
I've searched online and I learnt it's Gonnocal Urethritis.

But I want to know if anyone here experienced this before... Please help.

Mature Minded Please. No insults

Oga nobody has it here, enjoy your gonno in peace, when we warned you guys about premarital sex una de insult us, have you seen one of the free gifts of it?
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by BrainBright: 8:59pm On Jan 25, 2022
Thatedoboy98:
Guy just go buy Chelsea gin the medium size and red and yellow capsule open half of the capsule for the gin drink it once den no born am well no go waste ur money collect injection oo na free update I give u so

Please what is the name per say? is it Amoxicillin or Ampicillin?
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by tammie24: 5:49pm On Jan 26, 2022
JiniBula6:
Help me!
I treated with some harbs for long time and later went for injection in a phamarcy with some drugs.
After treatment the gonorrhoea symptoms left leaving my penis hole open without pain. For some time now... I complain to the pharmacy and I was told it will close up by itself but up till now it hasn't.
I didn't have sex since September till December 25th when I started again but now I'm steady on a condom.

The whole of my penis is wide open. Today I noticed a little purse coming out again as it became wider. I'm worried.

I found this on the net
https://www.google.com/search?q=Pictures+of+infection+on+penis&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwiR9I-R7s_1AhWO2eAKHVqsDKAQ2-cCegQIABAC&oq=Pictures+of+infection+on+penis&gs_lcp=ChJtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1pbWcQAzoCCCk6BAgAEAM6CAgAEIAEELEDOgUIABCABDoECAAQQzoLCAAQgAQQsQMQgwE6BAgAEB46BggAEAgQHlDvE1iS2QFg5d8BaABwAHgBgAGTAogBjyaSAQYwLjguMTWYAQCgAQGwAQHAAQE&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-img&ei=43nxYdH2L46zgwfa2LKACg&bih=662&biw=360&prmd=ivnx#imgrc=4CXSkxB2bitN6M
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by helpsomeone: 9:11am On Jan 29, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:
Chat this guy up
https://www.nairaland.com/helpsomeone
. Thanks for the reference.
We are available. Open up and let's provide a working plan.
WhatsApp 07018251533
24/7 customer service 09078362447

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by ArcToyin(m): 11:11am On Jan 29, 2022
JiniBula6:
Help me!

If you want to have sex, go and marry then.
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Thazard(m): 9:54pm On Mar 16, 2023
Sonnobax15:
cool
Op, it's well....E be like the gono wey catch you before don settle down grow tap roots for inside shocked

Please don't let anyone here to ginger you to upload the pic of your preek angry. The safety of our eyes must be protected at all times.....Thank you lipsrsealed

Signed:: management undecided

cheesycheesycheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

To Gain Weight, What Medicine Can I Use? / 338 New COVID-19 Cases, 122 Discharged And 6 Deaths On May 17 (1375 Tested) / The Use And Abuse Of Tramadol.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.