Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice (39091 Views)

How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) / I Just Got My Money Back From The Criminal That Scammed Me / Bank Fraud!!! What I Did And How I Got My Money Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by janda1: 6:27pm On Jan 24, 2022
alphabbey1:
And you travel to China to pickup up the items or you chat with agent to waybill it to you ? If you are deceiving urself, better don't deceive those here.... And for clarification, am an agent that help people purchase and customize from China factories. So I know all u're saying is just cruize. Just one trip to and fro, you will know how useless it is to enter factory urself to purchase... it's a digital world. Wechat and whatsapp is more than enough for you to communicate with factory sales rep....

Bros why are you talking like this again
I wrote that he should use part of it in e-commerce, do you expect some one going to e-commerce not to know the logistics company to use that would bring his/her goods down here or not having the the contact or WhatsApp or WeChat of the people he want to buy from, are you in china or Nigeria.. do you expect me to write the whole story of e-commerce for him here, why is Google there and he can make research for himself and he would understand more of e-commerce, am saying if buying 1000 or more he should travel down there for himself than using agent, I know the reason why you are attacking because I wrote he should not use agent but you should have advice him more not attacking me here.. you were the one that asked the question earlier, bros please give him your own advice on e-commerce, am very sure you are in Nigeria, what happens to goods been bought that you ship and non is working and you didn't see it yourself but you used the agent there and you are buying it directly in Nigeria through an agent in china and you are chatting with the seller on wechat in china ,sir will you return the person money back and the shipping fee
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by UncleJudax(m): 6:29pm On Jan 24, 2022
Unibenfucker:

There's no brainer that by this year ending September , there would be a little apprection in the naira. Once dangote starts refining. Aren't you aware they just completed the mechanical works on the refinery. The fertilizer part has started producing fertilizer since last year. This September,the refinery would kick off
And how has the fertilizer part helped the naira?

A whole country, waiting for one billionaire government boy to rescue it's currency.

Chai

1 Like

Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by chaloskyx: 6:30pm On Jan 24, 2022
GO TO THE NEREST BEAR PALOR AND OLOSHO JOINT AND SQUANDER ALL YOUR MONEY
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by janda1: 6:34pm On Jan 24, 2022
alphabbey1:
You already bleeped up bro the moment you said bank can change Yuan @65 Naira.... cheesy....

How much is card rate to china

What bank are you using.. sir when you move closer to some bank staff, you will learn more and know the real truth
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by TBolaitan(m): 6:43pm On Jan 24, 2022
Hmmm that is nice .. with that money you have as inheritance and like you say you don’t want to quit your job

My candid advise is to invest in Real estate �... this is the safest and surest investment that you can do in your life time

There are a lot of advantages and benefit when you invest in real estate be it
1) trans generational wealth
2) steady cash flow
3) security
And a lot of good benefit

Real estate is the only investment that guarantee you a massive returns on your investment and he never depreciate he always appreciate likewise some investment that their value either go up and down like crypto

If you want to make double of your investment and change your financial status invest in real estate now because there are a lot of hidden opportunities attached to real estate that people don’t take advantage on

If you look at the richest billionaire in the world they invest in real estate

If you want to double your money through real estate investment
Call: 09025462416
WhatsApp: 08127588833
You will thank me later
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by user32(m): 7:05pm On Jan 24, 2022
Boogiebee:
Hello Nairalanders,

So straight to the point. Please I need your advice about two things.

1. I just got my inheritance and I got cash of 8M and there's this popular belief of people squandering their inheritance,I don't want that to be my portion so which business can I invest it into. For context, I currently have a job and I'm not ready to quit so please put that into consideration.

2. My younger brother is still a student so he has asked me to save his portion of 6M in bank until he graduates but I don't think that's a good idea. I would rather he put it in some form of secure investment that will be yielding something. Kindly give us suggestions.

May the soul of my beloved Father continue to rest in peace. Amen
Congratulations.....I only need 1800 for my inhaler....first Bank 3140550545. God bless
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by Gold179: 7:15pm On Jan 24, 2022
ArticleBeast:

With 8 million. It will take him almost 20 yrs to recoup his capital
its like you don't understand what op meant, op is not looking for a way to make quick money with his inheritance, he is doing fine, he is seeking to make investment which he will benefit in a long run.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by Gold179: 7:30pm On Jan 24, 2022
Nezzjnr:

Very easy to say.

Do you have a rental property??
why ask me that, is there any thing wrong with owning a rental properties?
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 24, 2022
Olosho house/brothel
Look for an old bungalow, buy or lease for 10yrs,,it shouldn't cost more than 8m to buy and 2m to lease,, renovate it by demarcating the rooms with ceiling-like board (atleast 15 rooms). Fill the rooms with oloshos (women), each room should remit 5k per day to u.

Of course u should have a bar and a big screen tv where all football matches will be aired.
Don't 4get to bring ur tithes and 1st fruit to me by this time next year wink

NB: u can join forces with ur brother to achieve this,,,, don't mention cool

1 Like

Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by Crusadee: 7:44pm On Jan 24, 2022
Unibenfucker:

And what happens when the dollar crashes by this year ending
the best way to save money in Nigeria is dollar! The probability of the dollar crashing is virtually zero, but Naira is sure to keep crashing against the dollar
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by vickertony(m): 8:24pm On Jan 24, 2022
rainlover:

Alright!

Evergreen niches are contents that remain fresh so long as the Internet exists. Unlike news blogs which become obsolete in just a few days.
These are some examples of evergreen niches:

1)Health

2) Wealth

3) Relationship

4) Self-help

5) Technology

Hope this helps

Thanks..it does help.

I appreciate!
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by delampy(f): 8:29pm On Jan 24, 2022
@Boogiebee
Congratulations on having a head start.
You should see a financial advisor to get professional advice but for Nairaland level
Share the 8m into 3 in 50:25:25 ratio
Use 4m to buy low risk government bonds, treasury bills or mutual funds. Some do up to 10% per annum

Use 2m for low/medium risk investment such as buy cheap priced lands and wait for appreciation. This is generational wealth if you buy in a good area

Use the last 2m for high risk like buying a car and using it for Bolt hire purchase. If you are not spending the money,you can buy a new car every 18 months.
OR invest in Reputable savings platform that do up to 15% ROI. In 10 years it will be 12-15m

All these options require little intervention. There are more high yielding options but you are not in a hurry and are looking long term
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by Maks27: 9:12pm On Jan 24, 2022
afangide:
SEND YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER
Wow
Thank you sir
UBA Idowu o
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by Coolgent(m): 10:48pm On Jan 24, 2022
Boogiebee:
Hello Nairalanders,

1. I just got my inheritance and I got cash of 8M and there's this popular belief of people squandering their inheritance,I don't want that to be my portion so which business can I invest it into. For context, I currently have a job and I'm not ready to quit so please put that into consideration.

2. My younger brother is still a student so he has asked me to save his portion of 6M in bank until he graduates but I don't think that's a good idea. I would rather he put it in some form of secure investment that will be yielding something. Kindly give us suggestions.

The only safest investment i can think of is land!
Buy land of 8m and in a matter of few years it will appreciate.
But ensure that you buy it from the real owner not middleman, do the same for your kid brother but never engage in a joint business
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by Archtype(m): 12:38am On Jan 25, 2022
Greatdand007:

I would advise you to invest in agriculture it’s fast money I did it and I made lots of money in it
please sir, which area of Agriculture? Farming or Animal rearing
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by Mohabfrus: 1:07am On Jan 25, 2022
Boogiebee:
Hello Nairalanders,

Hi, I can show you and investment that guarantees you 3-4% ROI monthly, if you are interested reach out . Best of luck
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by samwillyco1(m): 1:08am On Jan 25, 2022
Boogiebee:
Hello Nairalanders,

Get your brother some plots of land in different locations where lands are cheap, it will only appreciate.
You can still try importation business and distribute and get your money back from the marketers ( I mean cash and carry ).
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by kurlz(f): 1:26am On Jan 25, 2022
Boogiebee:
Hello Nairalanders,

Let his brother save his own. So he can decide what to do with it. Its not in your place to decide for him. You can only advice.

As for yours fix it first till you know what to with it also. Money is a spirit. Note. Never Put all your eggs in one basket.

Don't try any online bull shit, bit coin, forex.... They are all transient not reliable.
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by ArticleBeast: 2:13am On Jan 25, 2022
Gold179:
its like you don't understand what op meant, op is not looking for a way to make quick money with his inheritance, he is doing fine, he is seeking to make investment which he will benefit in a long run.
Anyway 8m will not even build you a decent 2 bedroom flat in today nigeria.
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by alphabbey1(m): 3:49am On Jan 25, 2022
janda1:

How much is card rate to china

What bank are you using.. sir when you move closer to some bank staff, you will learn more and know the real truth
No truth bro. Even if you use international pass on Alipay to buy Yuan with Mastercard, bank rate is 80 something plus .... and maximum you can buy is 10,000 Yuan in 3 months... and mind you, Nigeria bank will still find a way to calculate the RMB in form of dollar and limit you to 100$ per month.....

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by alphabbey1(m): 3:52am On Jan 25, 2022
Gold179:
why ask me that, is there any thing wrong with owning a rental properties?
I guess he's asking you because 8m will definitely not buy land and build you a decent house to rent out.... How much is 8m that u're putting so much hope on it... if Op start, it will definitely turn to abandon project..

1 Like

Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by Greatdand007(m): 7:59am On Jan 25, 2022
Archtype:
please sir, which area of Agriculture? Farming or Animal rearing

Fish farming is good if you need help on it let me know you can start big and get lots of money on it
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by janda1: 8:41am On Jan 25, 2022
alphabbey1:
No truth bro. Even if you use international pass on Alipay to buy Yuan with Mastercard, bank rate is 80 something plus .... and maximum you can buy is 10,000 Yuan in 3 months... and mind you, Nigeria bank will still find a way to calculate the RMB in form of dollar and limit you to 100$ per month.....

Sorry bro
I don't work that way,
They don't charge me that much.. your bank is different from my bank... good luck.. bank rate are different from banks rate... The way I work is different from the way you work

Stop quoting me, please give the guy up there a good advice, good luck bro
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by alphabbey1(m): 8:47am On Jan 25, 2022
janda1:

Sorry bro
I don't work that way,
They don't charge me that much.. your bank is different from my bank... good luck.. bank rate are different from banks rate... The way I work is different from the way you work

Stop quoting me, please give the guy up there a good advice, good luck bro
Be lying to yourself there... cheesy... 65 fire... you novice will just be forming professional for clout...
I guess you are using CBN rate you saw online to deceive urself or You have been buying directly from CBN ? grin

Enter bank first, you will learn the real truth.....

Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by janda1: 11:08am On Jan 25, 2022
alphabbey1:
Be lying to yourself there... cheesy... 65 fire... you novice will just be forming professional for clout...
I guess you are using CBN rate you saw online to deceive urself or You have been buying directly from CBN ? grin

Enter bank first, you will learn the real truth.....

You have a big problem sir
If the bros want to do e-commerce, he will know how much they charge and learn more
Last year, I requested my bank charge me that amount through a staff I used, I mean through a staff I used not myself, please stop quoatin me, I won't relpy you again..
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by janda1: 11:14am On Jan 25, 2022
Am not forming novice or professional here
The way you type is some how
Everyone is a learner in this world, what you don't know some people know much about it , people learn on daily basis and who is forming here, very funny sha, every one is not perfect, I only gave my own advice to the man but you are here attacking me because you are an agent, what advice did you give him... Bros be careful at least you are an agent give him more explanation on e-commerce and full details and stop replying my message and tell him the whole truth about it not the money you want to earn as an agent that buy directly from china, you are helping him not me

I only gave him a clue on e-commerce and he can research from there, I won't even reply you again, I don't have time for you
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by alphabbey1(m): 11:43am On Jan 25, 2022
janda1:

You have a big problem sir
If the bros want to do e-commerce, he will know how much they charge and learn more
Last year, I requested my bank charge me that amount through a staff I used, I mean through a staff I used not myself, please stop quoatin me, I won't relpy you again..
You should be the one to stop quoting me with your lies bro... Bank staff change 1 rmb to 65 Naira for you !!!?. Rest please
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by NairalandAngel(m): 12:39pm On Jan 26, 2022
Boogiebee:
Hello Nairalanders,

No matter what you do make sure you resist the temptation to invest in anyone's business no matter the ROI they offer you.

Leave the money in the bank until your figure out the path you want to take; same goes for your brother's own share of the inheritance.
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by Edmanpumpin(m): 2:35pm On Jan 26, 2022
Boogiebee:
Hello Nairalanders,

The most secure is Treasury Bills. It is guaranteed and no story about it. If you don't want Nigerian Treasury Bills because of the depreciation of the Naira, simply convert the money to Dollars or Euro and put in a Safe deposit box at the bank....

Stay blessed.
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by Mom007(f): 3:02pm On Jan 26, 2022
Boogiebee:
Moderators, kindly help push this to the first page. I need all the advice and suggestions I can get. Thanks

Edit Thanks to the mods who pushed this to the front page #grateful.

Thank you all for your kind words and advice. I have taken my time to go through them all and I will definitely be looking into some of them.

For those with the opinion that I should continue my father's business, unfortunately he was not a business man. He was a man who worked for 35 years and retired at the apex of his career. So yeah.....

PPS : Please let the investment emails stop biko. I am not interested.

PPPS: Why y'all calling me bro?
I once watched an episode of project fame or sth where they invited financial managers to speak with the finalists before they get handed their wins so they don't squander it all as soon as they get out. The first advice they got was to keep that money in fixed deposits for at least a year. Just drop it n remove your mind from there. Allow yourself get used to the fact that you have money and its not gonna run away if you don't " invest' it.
Also, do not force yourself into investing in any business or starting any new business just because you suddenly have money. Keep your job and continue with your life until you find something you are really passionate about. There is no new business again o. Its your passion that makes the difference. Never open a business that you will not be there to manage. You might as well kiss your money goodbye. Statistics have it that 90% of new businesses fold up within the first 3years. That's money it took your dad years to acquire. Be wise and good luck to you. RIP to your pops.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by franksam2009: 12:20pm On Jan 27, 2022
Las las Anything u do with that money, u will definitely say I wish i had I known in 2-3 years time...

So I will advice you to continue with what ever you are doing, keep the money in a fixed deposit you won't have asset to for 2-3 years,, relax and forget about the money and stop thinking of what business to do..
Live your life normally, what to do will definitely be the one banging on your head!!! ..

You thinking about what to do and asking questions means you have absolutely no idea of what to do, and aswearugwud you will waste that cash with try and error business
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by UpworkFreelance(m): 2:09am On Jan 28, 2022
Boogiebee:
Hello Nairalanders,

I believe what you need is a Financial Investment Consultation....

Can be a free you know... Like I do render at times.

A lot has be considered as touching the subject matter.

Let's do that in DM if interested...

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

What Business Can One Start With #10m? / Starting A Cassava Farm / Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.