Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice (39038 Views)

How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) / I Just Got My Money Back From The Criminal That Scammed Me / Bank Fraud!!! What I Did And How I Got My Money Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by Anguldi(m): 4:38pm On Jan 20
adeprof18:
I don't have much to say about you and your 8mill, but my advice is you open a dollar account for your bro and save his 6mil there for him, when he is sure of any investment in future, he can do whatever he likes with the money

Two years after, you dey see future 💯
Naira don cast
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by 76RebelMoney(m): 9:54am On Jan 21
rainlover:
Might be a good time to buy BTC and hold.

Don't ever make the mistake to invest your money with anybody.

You can start blogs in different EVER GREEN NICHES targeting audience from the tier 1 countries. With your money, you can hire good writers from Nigeria and also run social media campaigns to promote your blog. In 2 years time, you will be glad you did.
Nobody even rate this advice grin grin
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by NothingDoMe: 7:58pm On Mar 22
adeprof18:
I don't have much to say about you and your 8mill, but my advice is you open a dollar account for your bro and save his 6mil there for him, when he is sure of any investment in future, he can do whatever he likes with the money
Wise advise. Hope he listened.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Flooded Jankara Market In Lagos Where Traders, Residents Wear Rain Boots To Work / Starting A Cassava Farm / When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.