Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice (39024 Views)

How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) / I Just Got My Money Back From The Criminal That Scammed Me / Bank Fraud!!! What I Did And How I Got My Money Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by omoharry(f): 2:02pm On Jan 24, 2022
Boogiebee:
Hello Nairalanders,

So straight to the point. Please I need your advice about two things.

1. I just got my inheritance and I got cash of 8M and there's this popular belief of people squandering their inheritance,I don't want that to be my portion so which business can I invest it into. For context, I currently have a job and I'm not ready to quit so please put that into consideration.

2. My younger brother is still a student so he has asked me to save his portion of 6M in bank until he graduates but I don't think that's a good idea. I would rather he put it in some form of secure investment that will be yielding something. Kindly give us suggestions.

May the soul of my beloved Father continue to rest in peace. Amen
invest it in ARM money market investment..Dont ever invest in any high yield Investment oo! Avoid investment with unrealistic interest..eg invest 5M in option A and get 1M in 6months .that is surely a scam

1 Like

Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by Unibenfucker(m): 2:04pm On Jan 24, 2022
Oyiboman69:
and you think dangote refinery Wii end Nigeria's problem by equating the dollar to naira....

Where did I say it would make the the dollar equal to the naira. I only Said it would make the Naira to appreciate
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by 16inchdick: 2:08pm On Jan 24, 2022
Boogiebee:
Hello Nairalanders,

1. I just got my inheritance and I got cash of 8M and there's this popular belief of people squandering their inheritance,I don't want that to be my portion so which business can I invest it into. For context, I currently have a job and I'm not ready to quit so please put that into consideration.

2. My younger brother is still a student so he has asked me to save his portion of 6M in bank until he graduates but I don't think that's a good idea. I would rather he put it in some form of secure investment that will be yielding something. Kindly give us suggestions.

Better buy landed property that would appreciate later. Some people are saying open dollar account. Do you know if the next govt would come up with a favourable policy that would strengthen the naira.
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by jasmine1600: 2:08pm On Jan 24, 2022
Bro, go n buy the dip. That 6m will turn to more than 80m in 4yrs time.
I’m talking from experience.
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by princewarri1985: 2:09pm On Jan 24, 2022
Boogiebee:
Hello Nairalanders,

Put the money for account and dey eat am small small or use am play 2 sure odds. Too much sense will not kill me
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by princewarri1985: 2:10pm On Jan 24, 2022
Boogiebee:
Hello Nairalanders,

Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by afangide(m): 2:10pm On Jan 24, 2022
Maks27:
Kindly help me with 50ksir
SEND YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by soloehis(m): 2:17pm On Jan 24, 2022
Boogiebee:
Hello Nairalanders,

use part to buy land and use the rest to secure it..in years to come u will appreciate this advice
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by Ofadaman(m): 2:17pm On Jan 24, 2022
Play two odds,
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by TheGift: 2:19pm On Jan 24, 2022
Jestin:
Use the money to jakpa.

Jakpa to go and start from scratch.

Why not invest the money and use the returns to Jakpa, if you must do so>
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by abuhusna1: 2:22pm On Jan 24, 2022
Boogiebee:
Hello Nairalanders,

Buy your brother 1 bitcoin and save the rest in domicillary account in usd
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by famouscargo4u: 2:24pm On Jan 24, 2022
omoharry:
invest it in ARM money market investment..Dont ever invest in any high yield Investment oo! Avoid investment with unrealistic interest..eg invest 5M in option A and get 1M in 6months .that is surely a scam

Not all are scams. i can conveniently pay #1m return on #5m investments even in 5 months talk less of 6 months.
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by victokafor(m): 2:27pm On Jan 24, 2022
Do contact me for a viable and profitable business... 08127853850
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by Szdorf: 2:34pm On Jan 24, 2022
My only advice I can give to you as brother,
1st ignored any bad advice on social media especially nairaland because many advice here is not what it, except some maturity and experience one in house.
2nd, my advice is not gamble with d money because for to invest ur money , U need to think deep, plan and study d investment for 4:to 6 months
3rd, d only way, to avoid to lose d money so u and ur brother will not be eternity enemy, go to very good bank like 1st bank, UBA, Zenith or IBTC bank for your brother money 2 year fixed deposit make sure you carry ur along
why ur own 6 months fixed deposit by then u will know what to do with d money, if no plan then roll it over forget about a interest rate just fixed it
4th, I would advise on get land but wait don't rush
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by Willjoy: 2:37pm On Jan 24, 2022
IjapaTiroko:
First, if you are not business inclined, DON'T do any business, just stick to your job. But if you are business inclined, travel round, make thorough investigations (if possible, do boy-boy [internship] in the business market), then invest in the business. (I'll advise food or electronic business sha)

Second, avoid investing any amount in naira in any financial institution in Nigeria because naira loses value super fast these days of Buhari. Instead, you may invest your brother's 6m in buying US Dollars, Euros, British Pounds, and Chinese Yuan because these are stable currencies that doesn't lose value sharply like naira does. You can do this ONLY through a Nigerian bank. NEVER visit a bureau de change cuz they may give you fake or expired currencies (Yes, currencies do expire, especially Western currencies). Open the different accounts and keep the currencies in them.
Or you could buy solid minerals like gold, diamonds, etc and keep them WITH your bank. You may ask your bank for advise about this. But NEVER hold any currency investment in Naira, or any other unstable currency.

Third, IF (and only if) you have interest in migration, and age is on your side, you can migrate to any economically growing Western country (North America or Western Europe). With 8m, you should migrate now before naira falls further. You can go further studies or for migration proper.

Please how can one carry out this exchange I.e converting your naira to dollar in the bank, was told you only get forex from bank if you receive money transfer (western union etc.)
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by brosammy(m): 2:38pm On Jan 24, 2022
Since you are working, invest you money on land, it will always appreciate.
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by Benwems(m): 2:40pm On Jan 24, 2022
Buy federal government bond or put the money in fixed deposit account.
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by Obamaking: 2:42pm On Jan 24, 2022
Your brother should invest with real estate agency like oxford invest and with an annual ROI of 35 %,he would have doubled that figure in 3years time.
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by Kemrose: 2:44pm On Jan 24, 2022
Zenith insurance will be good for you to invest in. Go to any Zenith bank branch, ask for Zenith insurance staff, they're different from Zenith bank staff. Zenith insurance has different packages. After meeting with them you can choose the one you like. Try it and you will thank me later
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by ItswellMike: 2:50pm On Jan 24, 2022
The APC government want to scam Nigerians
Dangote refinery may start operations until 2026
Unibenfucker:

There's no brainer that by this year ending September , there would be a little apprection in the naira. Once dangote starts refining. Aren't you aware they just completed the mechanical works on the refinery. The fertilizer part has started producing fertilizer since last year. This September,the refinery would kick off
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by Olubucorla(f): 2:53pm On Jan 24, 2022
Remove your mind from the money, for like a month or two, after that you can now decide on what to do with the money.
If you take any step now it may affects you because tension still dey your body, please calm down first.

You can invest in landed property, like in Ogun state.
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by alphabbey1(m): 2:53pm On Jan 24, 2022
janda1:

Transportation
What is sea cargo doing there, how much is sea cargo and the item would be more cheaper sending it through air cargo...he is going to make the 1 million back in 100 times.. I guess you don't know much...I won't say much.....that is the best business ever
Stange you quickly forgot the part where you said OP should go to the factory in China himself !!!... Plane ticket is cheap now ?
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by qtguru(m): 2:54pm On Jan 24, 2022
Unibenfucker:

Ok let's wait till September to December this year and see what happens. just mark my words . Let's see what happens to naira against the dollar when there is availability of so much forex in the country

It's better that niqqur buys a landed property than putting it in dollar account. I bought a 100*100 plot of land in Asaba last year June for 15Million. I visited the area early this year and land is going for 20-22 Million for a a 100*100

Now you're talking Land na asset but naira na expense my brother
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by cescky(m): 2:55pm On Jan 24, 2022
Unibenfucker:

Fool me and you whose dumb what I meant there was the value of the naira would appreciate against the dollars even though I ain't an economist but an Engineer. Once the refinery comes on stream we would be saving so much forex Nigeria currently spends 30percent of our foreign exchange on importing petroleum products The refinery would save us close to $10billion dollars annually. This would make the value of Naira Appreciate against the Dollars. There was a time $1-1 naira. Go school you no go school dumb ass

You confirm your stewpidity...

Your dumbness na follow come, eno miss road.

Na your dna ede, na to sorry for your sorry ass
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by Imjustagirl(f): 2:55pm On Jan 24, 2022
ppogba:

There is nothing to regret in Nigerian stock market.
Get more knowledge and don't just join the bandwagon that criticize without knowledge.

Lmao. You assume I have no knowledge. Typical. I stand by my words. Nigerian stock market is the worst. Simple
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by Emwiz: 2:57pm On Jan 24, 2022
Boogiebee:
Hello Nairalanders,

invest in transportation business

you can get a fairly used hummer bus for 3m , u can buy then look for who to drive and make account for u

from the little experience I have , hummer bus drivers do account between 18 to 25k a day , excluding Sunday's ....

now you have 2 buses that gives you 20k each daily ,

20k x 2 x 6(Monday to Saturday) = 240k

then calculate for a month .. before 6months you will be getting money for another 2buses
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by mapet: 3:05pm On Jan 24, 2022
Boogiebee:
Hello Nairalanders,

Your Brother's #6m
1. You have no right to "invest" his inheritance in any business or investment of your choice. It is not your inheritance it is his
2. If he told you put it in bank, that is where the money should be. The only thing you can do is provide advise (from the look of things you yourself need one). If he chooses not to accept your advise, then so be it

Your #8m
1. That you don't know the business to do and money lands on your lap, means you're yet to be ready and have a lot to learn. Do not rush
2. For you to come to NL to seek idea about which business should you put your inheritance in, tells me your inheritance is almost gone if not careful.
3. Pls walk into any of the investment management firms and let them guide you on investments they can spread your money on. The use the next 2-3yrs to learn a business area or a trade. If you quit your job (depending on how much you're earning), then it should be to understudy the business area you want to invest in ....

1 Like

Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by ThinkWISELY(m): 3:15pm On Jan 24, 2022
CaptalnMitch:
I have sure 2odds you can be staking some of your inheritance on

This is actually funny grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by tonididdy(m): 3:19pm On Jan 24, 2022
Boogiebee:
Hello Nairalanders,

Invest what? In what economy?
Or are you thinking crypto.??

Bro forget investment.... Back in 2017, I opened a fidelity account with some money.
I wasn't expecting what happened next!
I started receiving credit alerts of 45,000+ monthly from fidelity because I never touched the money, no debit only credit.

In a year fidelity was paying me half a million naira for doing nothing.

Think bro.... That's safe investment, don't even think business please.

Combine your money with your kid bro and do as I did, you won't regret it.
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by Blackdisciple(m): 3:19pm On Jan 24, 2022
Boogiebee:
Hello Nairalanders,

You better calm down , think and pen down things before you go carry the over joy and mess the inheritance up....

If nothing comes to your mind for now just forget the inheritance and continue your daily activities as usual till u think of something.

Congrats to u
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by toolate2fail(m): 3:20pm On Jan 24, 2022
Hi,
I work in Finance house register and license by CBN in Abuja, you can fix the fund with us and we will give you 8% we have good balance sheet of over 3B and we finance LPO give loan to government workers so your fund is secured. contact me via email realplace1983@gmail.com 08174389553 my personal savings is here all my sisters and friend fund are hare.
Wish you all the best. Thank you
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by rinzaugustine: 3:22pm On Jan 24, 2022
Invest in US or Canada or European stock market

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Man Selling Doughnut On The Streets Of Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) / Flooded Jankara Market In Lagos Where Traders, Residents Wear Rain Boots To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.