Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,672 members, 7,955,468 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:46 AM

I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice (40226 Views)

How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) / I Got My Aliexpress Package Delivered Via Speedaf Express / Bank Fraud!!! What I Did And How I Got My Money Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by nihinlade(m): 10:08am On Jan 24, 2022
Best advice I can give you:

1. Buy government bond: Bonds, treasury bills and fixed deposit (in a good bank) is the safest investment at the moment. Only that the returns are not too much. Bond having the highest return and fixed deposit the lowest of the three.

2. Piggyvest or cowrywise too are a good place to invest. They are also safe as they have licenses to operate as microfinance banks and capitals are insured.

3. Research for a way to invest in euro bond which is in euro or any safe dollar based investment because the way naira is losing value is a big problem to investors in naira.

4. Real Estate too is good but make sure it is in a very good location. A capital city where you will get moderately good rent. Also be careful with real estate as there are many fraudsters our there.

Then continue your job. And don't go into any serious business needing so much of your presence. Any other business apart from the ones above are too risky, you may loss your money (except it is your line of experience).

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by jimtemi1: 10:09am On Jan 24, 2022
Before anything, go and keep ur brother 6m to a fixed account till he graduate.. Ur own buy a land for farming and continue with ur job..food is the main problem in Nigeria now

4 Likes

Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by Qatar2022: 10:09am On Jan 24, 2022
Unibenfucker:

And what happens when the dollar crashes by this year ending
Oga dollars can't crash like that, do as he says because that's the beat advice/decision you can take for your brother, you can invest your own
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by seyz91(m): 10:09am On Jan 24, 2022
Sadly, not everyone has the Japa Mentality
Jestin:
Use the money to jakpa.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by PrinceOfLagos: 10:09am On Jan 24, 2022
Unibenfucker:

Better don't touch his own money and open a fixed deposit account for him and put the money there till when he's ready

Seems you're already eyeing your brother's money

Don't invest anything for him , leave his money for him in fix deposits till he's ready to know what to do with it

11 Likes

Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by taju4free(m): 10:10am On Jan 24, 2022
Start a business of your interest dont waste time because if you do you wouldnt know when you will spend everything. i have inherited up to 2m and i invested 1m and am doing fine. i have a computer business where i do Graphic, designing, online registration, and lots more.
Boogiebee:
Hello Nairalanders,

So straight to the point. Please I need your advice about two things.

1. I just got my inheritance and I got cash of 8M and there's this popular belief of people squandering their inheritance,I don't want that to be my portion so which business can I invest it into. For context, I currently have a job and I'm not ready to quit so please put that into consideration.

2. My younger brother is still a student so he has asked me to save his portion of 6M in bank until he graduates but I don't think that's a good idea. I would rather he put it in some form of secure investment that will be yielding something. Kindly give us suggestions.

May the soul of my beloved Father continue to rest in peace. Amen
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by Cleanworld(f): 10:10am On Jan 24, 2022
Boogiebee:
Hello Nairalanders,

1. I just got my inheritance and I got cash of 8M and there's this popular belief of people squandering their inheritance,I don't want that to be my portion so which business can I invest it into. For context, I currently have a job and I'm not ready to quit so please put that into consideration.

2. My younger brother is still a student so he has asked me to save his portion of 6M in bank until he graduates but I don't think that's a good idea. I would rather he put it in some form of secure investment that will be yielding something. Kindly give us suggestions.

IF YOU CAN'T THINK FOR YOURSELVE WITH WHAT TO DO WITH THAT MONEY NOW ,I'LL SUGGEST YOU SAVE IT IN A FIXED DEPOSIT UNTIL YOUR INNER MAN IS READY AND CAN SEE CLEARLY WITH A GOOD PLAN FOR THE CASH. PLANNING AND INVESTING IS NOT A DAY'S JOB. TAKE YOUR TIME

4 Likes

Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by sterlingD(m): 10:10am On Jan 24, 2022
Afuye1:
Invest in mutual funds it will yield good dividends every month. Make enquiry about it and you'll be glad you did. Ask banks about the stuff. You can also withdraw your money at any time. It will be a good investment for your Broda too.
To the OP follow the above advise very well.l would add look at FGN Savings bond and FGN Bonds for some substantial investment
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by ntyce(m): 10:10am On Jan 24, 2022
Boogiebee:
Hello Nairalanders,

You can invest yours in any business venture you find profitable.
However, make sure you don't invest more than 40%.

Convert your brother's fund to US dollars and save in an account in his name with you s a signatory.

Book the FX as fixed deposit for a long term.

This will hedge you against inflation.
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by sben2308(m): 10:10am On Jan 24, 2022
Boogiebee:
Hello Nairalanders,

I advise u invest in properties in areas like agege,abule egba,iyana ipaja ,ikorodu places where you can get built houses for 4-6.5m and place on rent immediately and within 5years u av at least 40% back .
Or send me a PM for more collaboration, tx

1 Like

Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by seyz91(m): 10:11am On Jan 24, 2022
cheesy you dey mind that one there
Animegirl:

undecided like is easy to leave without proper plan.

Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by checkoutEnugu: 10:11am On Jan 24, 2022
Boogiebee:
Hello Nairalanders,

Beloved father because he leave money for u. Chai. If not by now u for dey curse am
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by dvkot(m): 10:11am On Jan 24, 2022
Buy crypto
Buy land
Buy into an existing business

1 Like

Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by Devil1Messenger: 10:11am On Jan 24, 2022
CaptalnMitch:
I have sure 2odds you can be staking some of your inheritance on
U dey craze
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by neuf(m): 10:12am On Jan 24, 2022
Boogiebee:
Hello Nairalanders,

I am a real estate developer with PWAN Group and I can give you early buy in on some real estate properties that have a 40% YoY RoI.
You can call the number on my signature if you're interested.
I know the experience of trusting strangers so if you like, I can direct you to our office in your state where you can do person to person business with the BM there.
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by soxhixco: 10:12am On Jan 24, 2022
Email me and lemme tell you the best thing you would do with that 8M. soxhixco@ymail.com

May the soul of my beloved Father continue to rest in peace. Amen[/quote]
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by akanbiaa(m): 10:12am On Jan 24, 2022
CaptalnMitch:
Hope you know Nigeria Qualifying ahead of Tunisia was a sure odd also and Algeria and Ghana qualifying to round of 16 was also a sure odd?
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by seyz91(m): 10:12am On Jan 24, 2022
cheesy
CaptalnMitch:

1 Like

Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by ibokunle(m): 10:13am On Jan 24, 2022
Go and sit down with ARM or Stanbic Asset Management.
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by Jacksparrow7(m): 10:13am On Jan 24, 2022
Thank goodness no be certificate your Father leave. Crypto is good money. Learn am first o

1 Like

Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by Slynation(m): 10:14am On Jan 24, 2022
Boogiebee:
Hello Nairalanders,

Use just 1m and go into crypto currency...get a mentor that will be giving you signal, but for the time being, you can buy METIS Token now and hold till the end of this year...!!

And leave your brother's money oO to avoid stories that touches the heart unless you are very sure of the outcome...
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by Greatdand007(m): 10:14am On Jan 24, 2022
Boogiebee:
Hello Nairalanders,

I would advise you to invest in agriculture it’s fast money I did it and I made lots of money in it
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 24, 2022
Boogiebee:
Hello Nairalanders,

Buy FTM and leave it till 2025

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by franchasng: 10:14am On Jan 24, 2022
CaptalnMitch:
cheesy cheesy
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by Yonsxp: 10:14am On Jan 24, 2022
Boogiebee:
Hello Nairalanders,

adeprof18:
I don't have much to say about you and your 8mill, but my advice is you open a dollar account for your bro and save his 6mil there for him, when he is sure of any investment in future, he can do whatever he likes with the money

Op, this is the best advice for you for now.

Fixed the 14m in dollars (approximately $25k) n focus on your job until you think of something better to invest on. Also don't quit your job for now.
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by SmartMen: 10:14am On Jan 24, 2022
Unibenfucker:

Lmaooo... Even dollar crash is better than Naira any day anytime. Besides, dollar is not crashing anytime soon.
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by marsup: 10:14am On Jan 24, 2022
If you are still young, stay away from girls till you have a proper investment. grin

4 iPhone 13
2 galaxy z series
Brazilian hair
Sharwama
Pizza and ice cream

And the money is gone. grin

Stay away from Delilah.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by checkoutEnugu: 10:14am On Jan 24, 2022
Boogiebee:
Hello Nairalanders,

My brother, I wish u can call me for us to discuss. Actually, I can help u with the right idea to settle urself in life with that money. Firstly, do not touch a dime of it without calling me . Serious.
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:14am On Jan 24, 2022
Unibenfucker:

JAPA
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by wman(m): 10:15am On Jan 24, 2022
Be careful of scammers trying to contact you.

7 Likes

Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by Dazall: 10:15am On Jan 24, 2022
Why don't you follow up your father's business which made him to be able to leave you and your siblings inheritance. Don't let his business crumble.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by reccy(m): 10:15am On Jan 24, 2022
Boogiebee:
Hello Nairalanders,

Abeg help me with 20k sir....please boss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

More Photos Of BUA's Sugar Plantation And Refinery In Lafiagi (Videos, Pictures) / HELP! How Do I Stop Okash From Calling Me? / Why Oil Prices Are Crashing And What It Means

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.