Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Update: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Update: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse (1976 Views)

Too Much Sex Can Make Someone To Collapse / Help! My Marriage Of Three Months Is About To Collapse. / Sex Worker & Her Customer Die In Lagos Building Collapse During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by Genesiszero: 3:56pm On Jan 23, 2022
WARNING: These is a lengthy post....

Sequel to the previous thread given below.

https://www.nairaland.com/6950569/brothers-marriage-collapse

Now for the interest of justice and for the thought of not being bias, i will like to narrate what actually transpired.

My brother is not a saint in any way neither does he never had his own short comings, as I believe no one is a saint.

He caught his wife having a chat with her ex red handed. She had a second secrete Facebook account which she doesn't often login in with in her main phone, she uses her PC when using that her malicious account.

She denied it to the ground, he asked her the second day and she accused him of false allegations and started crying, that he is trying to blackmail her, she then went to the media and pended down a lopsided emotional story, in fact she added some things that I don't want to start saying here due to the ongoing tussle.

He showed her the proof, he snapped it on his phone, She then agreed and said they only chatted and she never had a sexual affair with her ex in any where, she swore that it was only the chat. She apologized series of of time and he forgave her.

Now my brother was ignorant to the fact that she had gone to the media the first time he confronted her. Even me myself never knew that this is actually what she did, not until the whole matter exploded, he hid it from us and secretly forgave her and everything ended,
these happened during December 2021.

Now fast forward to early January, a family friend and a colleague who knew her as my brother's wife came across her previous post and eventually started calling my brother and he kept asking what is happening, now my brother being ignorant of what has occurred kept telling him everything is okay, not until a former course mate of my brother who lives overseas, Germany I guess, called my brother and asked him to take a look at what his wife posted on twitter.

He sent him the screenshot and twitter link and lo and behold it was my sister in-law, my brothers wife, her pictures, name, and some family photos, it was truly her account.

He called her and asked her why she did that, She said it was when they had that issue that she posted it and as such she said she is deeply sorry!

Now what broke the camel's toe was when the MD called my brother and told him to see him, when he went, it was actually based on the post.

My brother use to be a highly respected man in his place of work and we have been expecting a promotion this year before everything happened, these got my brother furious and hence his decision. This man pays my bills in school, he can't afford to lose his promotion as family need is becoming too much.

The internet never forget, even if you delete the post, some people might have already screenshot it.

I am a christian and I know what the scripture says concerning divorce, I do have a sister who I will never wish her to experience broken home especially a painful one like this due to some expensive mistake. To some people, rules are rules, when you break it you see the result, if you don't want result, don't break it.

Note: no one among us ever knew about the wife's secret dealings with her ex, not until after he forgave her and afterwards the friend began calling, that was when we knew what she actually deed.

Though she swore that she only chatted her ex and never had any sex with him anywhere, but her chat contains some romantic messages in it.

My dad asked her If his son had ever failed in his responsibility as a husband, she said no, he asked if she has ever suspected any illicit behavior from his son she said no, he asked her if he had ever raised his hands on her, she said no.

Now for some people saying I'm doing the same thing as my sister in-law, you see, here is the Difference, nairaland is a faceless forum with fake name, fake address, fake profile images and anonymous location, But for her twitter, the profile picture is there, the real name is there, the family picture is there, the friends list has some real life people as followers there, in fact, people that knew her in church are there. Even if name can be fake but family picture can't be fake as well as the profile picture cuz it her image that is there.

My brother knows about nairaland and I asked for his permission before posting these even though he told me it will not change anything. I think I will share the link to him these night when i'm less busy.

just like I have said earlier, my brother is not a saint, or blameless, he has his own short comings but not as deep as this.

My sister in-law is cool, calm, good too and respectful but the problem is the media.

My bro told me that even if the court fails to end the union, he'll let her live in her own place and not his house, and don't even care about sending whatever she said is what she needs for child support until the child grows. I don't think she'll enjoy the marriage like these if the court fails to end the union. It's still like being single.

I saw all the comment and I did what most of you guys suggested especially the one who said I should speak with the lawyer, I secretly took my brother's phone yesterday and copied the lawyer's number, I called him and explained everything to him and personally linked him up with my sister in-law to speak directly with the lawyer.

I want to call her tomorrow to ask her what is going on with the lawyer, because I told her to talk with the lawyer to see if he can soften the whole problem.

Thanks for all your comment, I wish my brother will. Change his mind after reading these post.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by ucee64(m): 4:02pm On Jan 23, 2022
Re: Update: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:02pm On Jan 23, 2022
Let them divorce so each person can go their separate ways..
Easy as that..not disturbing the online word with their private issues..

Very smooth and peaceful..looks like they are not meant to be together..
No one should quote me if we ain't gonna have a mature talk..if you know you ain't old enough don't just quote me cos I can't keep explaining things all the time..

1 Like

Re: Update: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by Dgoz(m): 4:03pm On Jan 23, 2022
I read your previous post and if this is what truly transpired, then I don't blame your brother one bit. Though I am of the opinion that his wife must have surely learnt her lesson by now. Na wa

1 Like

Re: Update: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by MufasaLion: 4:08pm On Jan 23, 2022
Damn!

Now, I get the picture. I doubt if the lady ain't gonna do it again. I must commend your effort in making sure your brother's home is not divided. I believe your brother is tired of such unnecessary drama with the stress attached to it. I would have done what your brother did.

Anyways, I wish them well. My warmest regards to your lovely brother.

2 Likes

Re: Update: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by tometo: 4:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
Your brother should proceed with the divorce. The wife has bitten more than she can chew
Re: Update: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by Elianawalker(f): 4:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
Interesting issues...

That's the problem with marrying ladies who are social media addicts or freaks.

I remember a girl who was always on WhatsApp posting all the problems of her life... these type of people will marry and tell the whole internet if her husband is good in bed or not.

If he wants a divorce then fine... she is not being a reasonable and responsible wife.

And why will a married woman be chatting up her ex

4 Likes

Re: Update: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by Genesiszero: 4:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Let them divorce so each person can go their separate ways..
Easy as that..not disturbing the online word with their private issues..

Very smooth and peaceful..looks like they are not meant to be together..
No one should quote me if we ain't gonna have a mature talk..if you know you ain't old enough don't just quote me cos I can't keep explaining things all the time..

I think so too.....
Had to write the genesis of the whole thing for the sake of clarity especially for those who saw the first story and requested for the whole beginning,
And to thank them for there comments.
Marriage is no more like our fathers and mothers time
Re: Update: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:21pm On Jan 23, 2022
Genesiszero:

I think so too.....
Had to write the genesis of the whole thing for the sake of clarity especially for those who saw the first story and requested for the whole beginning,
And to thank them for there comments.
Marriage is no more like our fathers and mothers time
Exactly they just can't keep going on with all this unnecessary drama just to please themself..
Let everyone be on their own and build their life separately.. Simple

Marriage is mostly overrated...
Re: Update: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by FairlyUSEDpussy: 4:28pm On Jan 23, 2022
Let your brother divorce that bit*****h!!!!
If he doesn’t after the whole brouhaha...........your bro go collect from her hand!!!!!! angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Update: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by BlaqJosh: 4:29pm On Jan 23, 2022
Re: Update: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by Genesiszero: 4:31pm On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Exactly they just can't keep going on with all this unnecessary drama just to please themself..
Let everyone be on their own and build their life separately.. Simple

Marriage is mostly overrated...

True, anyway, thanks for your input
Re: Update: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by Genesiszero: 4:33pm On Jan 23, 2022
FairlyUSEDpussy:
If he doesn’t after the whole brouhaha...........your bro go collect from her hand!!!!!! angry angry

I'm scared of marriages these days brother......
Your moniker is funny
Re: Update: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by xperiencelove(m): 4:33pm On Jan 23, 2022
Hmmm.... She actually want to trend online but for a wrong reason. Now it has backfired!
Re: Update: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:36pm On Jan 23, 2022
Genesiszero:

True, anyway, thanks for your input
Salud.. wink
Re: Update: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by laborious(m): 4:37pm On Jan 23, 2022
If they are communicating, somehow they would have meet or are planning to meet, these women don't worth the trust or energy most of them are in love with an irresponsible ex they cannot marry or that cannot marry them, instead of them to remain single they will agree to marry an Innocent responsible man, who they did not love but who is capable of taking care of them,to now hoe around the said ex ...a stitch in time saves nine..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:38pm On Jan 23, 2022
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Why call her a b**?
I thought this was supposed to be a mature topic not siding one gender..
You sure want to derail this thread with your misogynistic mindset huh? undecided

1 Like

Re: Update: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by FairlyUSEDpussy: 4:39pm On Jan 23, 2022
Genesiszero:

I'm scared of marriages these days brother......
Your moniker is funny

Same here too.......
All wise guys sud feel the same.......

As for my moniker.....................
Re: Update: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by Nonexisting: 4:41pm On Jan 23, 2022
You said she ticked every other box except social media madness. If there is a strong evidence that she never cheated with her sex, I advise your brother to forgive her but give her conditions. 1. Deactivate all her social media accounts or at least create anonymous ones if she can't live without them. 2. Learn to keep their family out of the public. Your brother seems to be the family man type unlike some of us that have given up on women and are not family oriented so he should try to keep her for there is no good women out there anymore.
Re: Update: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by OloshoMan: 4:42pm On Jan 23, 2022
Why would anyone wanna get married, like what's in it for men?
Re: Update: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by FairlyUSEDpussy: 4:44pm On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Why call her a b**?
I thought this was supposed to be a mature topic not siding one gender..
You sure want to derail this thread with your misogynistic mindset huh? undecided

Bit***h Issa bit**h!!!

No 2 other word for that......

And.......how is my opinion misogynistic to eyes??
Re: Update: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:47pm On Jan 23, 2022
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Bit***h Issa bit**h!!!

No 2 other word for that......

And.......how is my opinion misogynistic to eyes??
Respect the fact that the issue was tabled here and stop acting like a kid..

You don't call someone a b"*ch this is one side of the story as a matter of fact half side of the story and you have no right whatsoever to make any random insensitive conclusion..

You rather keep mute pls...
Re: Update: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by daddytime(m): 4:51pm On Jan 23, 2022
Soshal Midea
Re: Update: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by chiagozien(m): 4:59pm On Jan 23, 2022
I no blame person that said Nigeria girls are useless.

3 Likes

Re: Update: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by fikayormi(m): 5:00pm On Jan 23, 2022
I don’t trust that she have not had sex with him

Internet never forget they says

Personally I can’t keep up with a wife like that , your uncle is free to do whatever he want , he is kuku a grown man
Re: Update: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by slan87(m): 5:03pm On Jan 23, 2022
Once a soldier, always a soldier.
Why must she lie that she never had a chat with the Ex- in the first place, if your brother didn't screen shot the evidence she won't admit to it & what makes you n your brother believe they never had sex even after laying curse on herself.
Brother, let him proceed with the divorce nothing more. Let's see if the social media she ran to will help her keep her marriage
Re: Update: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by OscarJaden(m): 5:26pm On Jan 23, 2022
You brother should conduct DNA test on his first child infact all the children to avoid story that touch....

What can you do as a man to pleased this virgina people

Tueh

1 Like

Re: Update: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by yuping(m): 5:43pm On Jan 23, 2022
undecided let the divorce happen abeg, If you truly love your husband you would have respect him alot and ignore your ex, at least after the divorce she can go back to that her ex.
Re: Update: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by Wonk(m): 5:58pm On Jan 23, 2022
I ain't gonna say sh!t, you know? Cuz there are two sides to every story & I wish I could know hers!!
Re: Update: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by Sonnobax15(m): 6:16pm On Jan 23, 2022
undecided
Like I do tell people,"marriage isn't for the faint-hearted". If you think you ain't emotionally matured enough to handle the excesses of marital life,abeg kuku go sign up for an ambassador of Vaseline undecided
Re: Update: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by Yohans(m): 6:31pm On Jan 23, 2022
OK.
Re: Update: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by Vitamin17(m): 7:12pm On Jan 23, 2022
Marriage keeps getting scarier day after day. I doubt if I will get married

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hello Everyone Is 5.8 Inches Dick Okay For A 20 Years Old / Ladies Of Nowadays Are Now Desperately In Need Of Guya. / Taking Bread And Soft Drink Daily?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.