Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Update: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Update: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse (1993 Views)

Too Much Sex Can Make Someone To Collapse / Help! My Marriage Of Three Months Is About To Collapse. / Sex Worker & Her Customer Die In Lagos Building Collapse During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by fattprince(m): 8:08pm On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Let them divorce so each person can go their separate ways..
Easy as that..not disturbing the online word with their private issues..

Very smooth and peaceful..looks like they are not meant to be together..
No one should quote me if we ain't gonna have a mature talk..if you know you ain't old enough don't just quote me cos I can't keep explaining things all the time..

Did you mean world?
Re: Update: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
fattprince:

Did you mean world?
Yeah thanks for the correction.. I've been making too many typo mistakes these days...
Didn't even observe that.. thanks..
Re: Update: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by Aaron12(m): 8:22pm On Jan 23, 2022
A hoe is a hoe no how the cover themselves with virgin mary character/apparel. That your brother's marriage has hit the rocks.
It is not about being a christian,
what I have seen is that being a christian guy; gives women a lot of leverages to do all manner of nonsense in the name of marriage, because they know their husbands will forgive them.Your brother has the right to divorce that cheating wife, this life is simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by MemoriesAndMe: 8:42pm On Jan 23, 2022
You have been talking about your brother's marriage over and over, how will you be able to focus on your on life and marriage? It's starting to get boring hearing about my brother this, my brother that.

Why poking into other people's marriage? I'm glad you're not a relative of mine because you would have been here discussing my home with random people just to entertain yourself.
Re: Update: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by fattprince(m): 8:56pm On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Yeah thanks for the correction.. I've been making too many typo mistakes these days...
Didn't even observe that.. thanks..
You welcome, darling.
Re: Update: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by Genesiszero: 12:25am On Jan 24, 2022
MemoriesAndMe:
You have been talking about your brother's marriage over and over, how will you be able to focus on your on life and marriage? It's starting to get boring hearing about my brother this, my brother that.

Why poking into other people's marriage? I'm glad you're not a relative of mine because you would have been here discussing my home with random people just to entertain yourself.

Easy bruv........ The word my "brother " and "sister in-law" here is the subject and center of the whole thing! So don't get all worked up when you see me say it all the time cuz it a necessity for me if I must make a reference to him and her. And as you know, I can't call his name or hers, And some people requested for the whole beginning, as you know, these is not "other people's marriage " it involves all of us both her people and my people too. And God knows why I'm ain't a "relative of yours" and nothing entertaining here! Entertainment section is there on nairaland.

How am I going to focus on my life and marriage?

Guess what? This whole experience and event has changed my view about marriage, I don't think I can even embark on any for now..... I now see why people opt for baby mama!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by NoahHadNoArk: 7:35am On Jan 24, 2022
Here for comments grin
Re: Update: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by MemoriesAndMe: 1:22pm On Jan 24, 2022
Genesiszero:

Easy bruv........ The word my "brother " and "sister in-law" here is the subject and center of the whole thing! So don't get all worked up when you see me say it all the time cuz it a necessity for me if I must make a reference to him and her. And as you know, I can't call his name or hers, And some people requested for the whole beginning, as you know, these is not "other people's marriage " it involves all of us both her people and my people too. And God knows why I'm ain't a "relative of yours" and nothing entertaining here! Entertainment section is there on nairaland.

How am I going to focus on my life and marriage?

Guess what? This whole experience and event has changed my view about marriage, I don't think I can even embark on any for now..... I now see why people opt for baby mama!

Then keep the issue within both families, that's a sane thing to do if you really want their marriage to work. If the lady's family members read what you're saying about their sisters homes and decide to come here and open up threads about their own side of the story, are you all helping that home or adding fuel to their marrital issues?

Nothing anyone tells you here can change anything - it's the man and the woman that can fix their home themselves, you can only advise whichever of them you're closer to, and you don't need the public to guide you on how to do that.

I personally don't interfere in other people's marrital affairs, I guess that's why you thought I was being harsh.
Re: Update: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by NoahHadNoArk: 2:18pm On Jan 24, 2022
[s]
MemoriesAndMe:

Then keep the issue within both families, that's a sane thing to do if you really want their marriage to work. If the lady's family members read what you're saying about their sisters homes and decide to come here and open up threads about their own side of the story, are you all helping that home or adding fuel to their marrital issues?

Nothing anyone tells you here can change anything - it's the man and the woman that can fix their home themselves, you can only advise whichever of them you're closer to, and you don't need the public to guide you on how to do that.

I personally don't interfere in other people's marrital affairs, I guess that's why you thought I was being harsh.
[/s]

You don't interfere in other peoples issues, agreed. Now kindly ignore this thread, never make another comment on it, and stop killing yourself with it, cos the op never asked of your silly opinion and doesn't need another idea from your maggot filled brain.

Receive sense!!!

Ewu!!!
Re: Update: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by mystery22: 2:32pm On Jan 24, 2022
Women,most are devils..always playing victim
Re: Update: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by MemoriesAndMe: 6:24pm On Jan 24, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:
[s][/s]

You don't interfere in other peoples issues, agreed. Now kindly ignore this thread, never make another comment on it, and stop killing yourself with it, cos the op never asked of your silly opinion and doesn't need another idea from your maggot filled brain.

Receive sense!!!

Ewu!!!
And what can you do if I don't avoid the thread? Die, i.diot. Aren't u the fo.ol here? Would you like anyone discussing ur marrital issues with the public? Will his brother be happy hearing his own brother is giving everyone stories about what's happening in his home? He has no idea what's going on in other people's homes, so why must his home be the subject of public debate? Put urself in other people's shoes sometimes. Do you think the man and the woman are happy they're having issues in their marriage? Do you know if they're trying to fix their issues? An I.diot like u that only wants to entertain himself with other people's issues think u can open ur stinking mouth and insult me. F.uck u bro. Die, foo.l
Re: Update: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by Daughterboard(m): 7:08pm On Jan 24, 2022
OP's brother is too troublesome. You can't just divorce a woman simply because she fvcked up.

There are other ways to punish her. Asking her to close all her social media accounts (to starve her of attention she craves) is enough punishment.

Apologize is a form of punishment. She has apologized and lessons learned. What else?

Now he wants to bring down the entire family because of his ego. Na only sex be the function of a woman?
Re: Update: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by NoahHadNoArk: 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2022
[s]
MemoriesAndMe:

And what can you do if I don't avoid the thread? Die, i.diot. Aren't u the fo.ol here? Would you like anyone discussing ur marrital issues with the public? Will his brother be happy hearing his own brother is giving everyone stories about what's happening in his home? He has no idea what's going on in other people's homes, so why must his home be the subject of public debate? Put urself in other people's shoes sometimes. Do you think the man and the woman are happy they're having issues in their marriage? Do you know if they're trying to fix their issues? An I.diot like u that only wants to entertain himself with other people's issues think u can open ur stinking mouth and insult me. F.uck u bro. Die, foo.l
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leaked S€x Video Of Cape Town Big Girl Kim Riding Dubai Sponsor / I am finished / Be Careful Of Men Celebrating Hakimi Ashraf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.