Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

I Wasn't Good Enough For Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wasn't Good Enough For Her (4097 Views)

"I Dumped My Ex-boyfriend Cos He Wasn't Good In Bed" - Actress Jennifer Uzoma / I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye / I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by recieve(m): 5:13pm On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Keep asking me..why are you crying tho?
Stop being obsessed little kid..
i believe you've been so fvvcked up in life, that's why you wanna end your lif£ and h@te here. What a sad LovePeddler grin
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Keep asking me..why are you crying tho?
Stop being obsessed little kid..
i believe you've been so fvvcked up in life, that's why you wanna end your lif£ and h@te here. What a sad LovePeddler
Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:14pm On Jan 23, 2022
recieve:

i believe you've been so fvvcked up in life, that's why you wanna end your lif£ and h@te here. What a sad LovePeddler grin
i believe you've been so fvvcked up in life, that's why you wanna end your lif£ and h@te here. What a sad LovePeddler
Keep crying or you are done?
You are still a kid maybe when you grow up we can have a nice conversation.. cheesy
Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by Woundedsoulnow: 5:14pm On Jan 23, 2022
GoodHardDick:

You sound like all these nice and gentle guys, You also sound emotionally weak too.
Omo, na una type women dey use play well.

No girl will break up with a guy if she hasn't found someone else. That girl has been busy banging that guy since all those while you were both dating, and you say she's faithful grin grin. This is exactly why you're a SIMP!

You better move on and forget that girl. This is a new year and no guy is expected to simp around.
I want to believe she was faithful. If she does find another man, I pray he is better than me. I owe nothing against her. I only think of myself now. God bless you.
Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by Woundedsoulnow: 5:16pm On Jan 23, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
Why did she leave you, is it because of money or what. Explain so I can dish my advice
. I have a financial setback. Not that she is a gold digger. She is a good woman but I guess love is not enough.

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by recieve(m): 5:23pm On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Keep crying or you are done?
You are still a kid maybe when you grow up we can have a nice conversation.. cheesy
oohh what a child abuse, i can see you got banged multiple times by old men under 13 years and now you are 3 years older thinking everyone is a kid. Well just get your useless @ss outer her!!!
Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:24pm On Jan 23, 2022
recieve:

oohh what a child abuse, i can see you got banged multiple times by old men under 13 years and now you are 3 years older thinking everyone is a kid. Well just get your useless @ss outer her!!!
Are you done or you still wanna cry more huh? grin
Since you still under your mom eating her food daily why won't you keep talking..grow up aiit..my mention is always free for you to keep crying on..
Little kid you will soon grow up.. grin grin
Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by Foodqueen(f): 5:25pm On Jan 23, 2022
If your story is true, I trust nairalanders to fish you out with your lover.

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 23, 2022
Woundedsoulnow:
I want to believe she was faithful. If she does find another man, I pray he is better than me. I owe nothing against her. I only think of myself now. God bless you.

It's a pity Your emotions are still controlling you. Oga, No Nigerian girl is faithful. You better wake up from your sleep. Abi u thought you were the only one banging her all those while? grin grin

Believe Nigeria girls at your own peril. That girl has moved on long time ago but you're here feeling depressed and sad.

The statement "I only think of myself now" shows you're gradually becoming a Redpiller. Nice one bro, become a red piller and enjoy massive peace of mind. We welcome you.

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by Woundedsoulnow: 5:27pm On Jan 23, 2022
Foodqueen:
If your story is true, I trust nairalanders to fish you out with your lover.
. It's a true story but I don't want to disrespect all the best times we shared together. She is a decent lady.
Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by recieve(m): 5:28pm On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Are you done or you still wanna cry more huh? grin
is that how your friends make you cry? what a kiddy angry
Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 23, 2022
Woundedsoulnow:
"You are a wonderful person, You did your best
But sometimes two good things might not necessarily fit"
Those are exact words from her.
She isn't a bad girl. She is the best of the best.
Love couldn't make her stay. I have been served breakfast this morning.
According to her, I tick all her 99% of what she needs in a man. I met her on naira land. We ride all along together. She help when I am down and I was a good man to her but she can't be patient anymore. She asks for a breakup, and I allowed her because I want her to be happy.
I am going into the uncertainty of life, where love and relationships will not matter anymore.
How do I pick my pieces and build a life without her?
I am talented but I have a setback. I need all the advice because I don't want to be bitter, I am better than that. I couldn't beg her to stay because I know she wouldn't love me anymore. I need all the advice I can get. Feel free to advise me.
I went out to clear my head. I smoke and drink so I can sleep calm but I know I will still wake up to face a life without her. How do I handle it and won't be a loser?
I don't need sympathy but useful advice.
N/b.. I can't post on my main moniker, I don't want people to disrespect her. Please help a brother.
The cause of all this is because of the way some trolls bashed women here ,that's why you're finding it difficult to have a lovely relationship ,most people here are bittered by their comments you will know.
Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by Woundedsoulnow: 5:29pm On Jan 23, 2022
GoodHardDick:

It's a pity Your emotions are still controlling you. Oga, no Nigerian girl is faithful. You better wake up from your sleep. Abi u thought you were the only one banging her all those whiles? grin grin

Believe Nigeria girls at your peril. That girl has moved on a long time ago but you're here feeling depressed and sad.

The statement "I only think of myself now" shows you're gradually becoming a Repeller Nice one bro, become a red Piller and enjoy massive peace of mind. We welcome you.
. I am not depressed, not sad at all. I am asking for advice that all.
Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:29pm On Jan 23, 2022
recieve:

is that how your friends make you cry?
what a kiddy angry
Are you done or you still wanna cry more?
Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by Woundedsoulnow: 5:31pm On Jan 23, 2022
oke2018:
The cause of all this is because of the way some trolls bashed women here, that's why you're finding it difficult to have a lovely relationship, most people here are bittered by their comments you will know.
. Our relationship was the best of the best. She gave her all to the best of my knowledge. I have to respect her decision. I believe she doesn't influence by external factors.
Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by recieve(m): 5:32pm On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Are you done or you still wanna cry more?
what a w@steful being
Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:32pm On Jan 23, 2022
recieve:

what a w@steful being
Keep crying oo baby boy.. cheesy
Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by recieve(m): 5:35pm On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Keep crying oo baby boy.. cheesy
jobles bi1tch is that all you have to say
Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:38pm On Jan 23, 2022
recieve:

jobles bi1tch is that all you have to say
Keep up with the tears.. cheesy
Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by Nonexisting: 5:40pm On Jan 23, 2022
Woundedsoulnow:
. Be smart but don't be bitter. Life is beautiful.

Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by recieve(m): 5:42pm On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Keep up with the tears.. cheesy
bi1tchies like you are ugly lol waste all your life here lol!
Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:44pm On Jan 23, 2022
recieve:

bi1tchies like you are ugly lol
waste all your life here lol!
Just like she did before she got you? grin cheesy
Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by recieve(m): 5:48pm On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Just like she did before she got you? grin cheesy
i see why kids should not have phones in nigeria, because most of them will mis_use it like this lost smelly soul
Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:49pm On Jan 23, 2022
recieve:

i see why kids should not have phones in nigeria, because most of them will mis_use it like this lost smelly soul
H
Just like she did too before she got you?
Ask her when you get home how it ended for her.. grin
Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by recieve(m): 5:51pm On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

H
Just like she did too before she got you?
Ask her when you get home how it ended for her.. grin
illiterate tell your mum/dad to type for you, i can't undastand the garbage you wrote
Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:52pm On Jan 23, 2022
recieve:

illiterate tell your mum/dad to type for you, i can't undastand the garbage you wrote
Just like they did before they got you?
grin keep crying.. grin
Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by bidexdo(m): 5:54pm On Jan 23, 2022
Woundedsoulnow:
. It's a true story but I don't want to disrespect all the best times we shared together. She is a decent lady.

Lol grin grin decent girl for naija keep dreaming,

Woundedsoulnow:
"You are a wonderful person, You did your best
But sometimes two good things might not necessarily fit"
Those are exact words from her.
She isn't a bad girl. She is the best of the best.
Love couldn't make her stay. I have been served breakfast this morning.
According to her, I tick all her 99% of what she needs in a man. I met her on naira land. We ride all along together. She help when I am down and I was a good man to her but she can't be patient anymore. She asks for a breakup, and I allowed her because I want her to be happy.
I am going into the uncertainty of life, where love and relationships will not matter anymore.
How do I pick my pieces and build a life without her?
I am talented but I have a setback. I need all the advice because I don't want to be bitter, I am better than that. I couldn't beg her to stay because I know she wouldn't love me anymore. I need all the advice I can get. Feel free to advise me.
I went out to clear my head. I smoke and drink so I can sleep calm but I know I will still wake up to face a life without her. How do I handle it and won't be a loser?
I don't need sympathy but useful advice.
N/b.. I can't post on my main moniker, I don't want people to disrespect her. Please help a brother.

Oga better don't hurt your self with smoking and drinking, because of a hoes believe me they don't worth it.

Best advice I can give you know is to start making money as from today I mean big money, when you get money alot of beautiful babe go find you by themselves. Even that your gf that dump you for another nigger I know is because of money he leave you, just take a look at portable zazu, he is getting a lot of fine girls now, why because he have the tools and the tools is money sad sad sad
As long you have money those creature will be finding you include that your gf that dump you.

If you know you will not listed to my advice on top
the only way you can stop thinking about your gf is to find another more beautiful girl than your gf that dump you, delete all her pic and number from your phone, I know if you have a new gf you will stop thinking about her cheesy cheesy cheesy

LATER ON IF YOU DON'T HAVE MONEY YOUR NEW GIRL WITH STILL DUMPED YOU FOR ANOTHER GUY WEY GET MONEY, SO START THINKING ABOUT MONEY NOW. cool cool cool
Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by recieve(m): 5:55pm On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Just like they did before they got you? grin keep crying.. grin
to know if you are not a bot, write this out "I AM A BI1TCH"
Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:57pm On Jan 23, 2022
recieve:

I AM A BI1TCH"
cheesy cheesy EOD yve admitted it already..
Fine with you for insulting yourself..are you that weak..
Bye baby boy.. shocked shocked
Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by recieve(m): 5:58pm On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
cheesy cheesy EOD yve admitted it already.. Fine with you for insulting yourself..are you that weak.. Bye baby boy.. shocked shocked
now i know lol, you are not a bot but a big ILLITERATE!
Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:59pm On Jan 23, 2022
recieve:

[s]now i know lol, you are not a bot but a big ILLITERATE[/s]!
grin shocked shocked
Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by recieve(m): 6:00pm On Jan 23, 2022
Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:01pm On Jan 23, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ever bleeped A Girl With Your Bro On The Same Bed But He Didn't Bleep? / Married Men Why Do You Cheat On Your Wife / 21-year-old Lady Goes Viral After Claiming To Have Bought A Benz Worth 36million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.