Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

I Wasn't Good Enough For Her - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wasn't Good Enough For Her (4085 Views)

"I Dumped My Ex-boyfriend Cos He Wasn't Good In Bed" - Actress Jennifer Uzoma / I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye / I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 23, 2022
Woundedsoulnow:
. Our relationship was the best of the best. She gave her all to the best of my knowledge. I have to respect her decision. I believe she doesn't influence by external factors.
Alright , it is well you just have to forgive your self and move on it has also happened to me before it wasn't easy ,you just have to make up your mind & let go.

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by recieve(m): 6:04pm On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
cheesy grin
she just wasted 9 months how pathetic tongue
Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:05pm On Jan 23, 2022
recieve:

she just wasted 9 months how pathetic tongue
Thank you receive... grin
Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by recieve(m): 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Thank you receive... grin
tongue
Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by Woundedsoulnow: 6:15pm On Jan 23, 2022
oke2018:
Alright , it is well you just have to forgive your self and move on it has also happened to me before it wasn't easy ,you just have to make up your mind & let go.
I have to. It's the right thing to do.
Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
Woundedsoulnow:
I have to. It's the right thing to do.
God will strengthen you .
Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by Woundedsoulnow: 6:21pm On Jan 23, 2022
oke2018:
God will strengthen you.
. I am happy I was a good man to her. I defended her against all odds. I gave her my all but it wasn't good enough. I don't regret being faithful to her. She had moved on so I will be a fool to be tagged along. I have a great life before me but never will I value any relationship, it doesn't worth it.
Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 23, 2022
Woundedsoulnow:
. I am happy I was a good man to her. I defended her against all odds. I gave her my all but it wasn't good enough. I don't regret being faithful to her. She had moved on so I will be a fool to be tagged along. I have a great life before me but never will I value any relationship, it doesn't worth it.
Don't give up yet ,I also said same when it happened to me but giving up won't solve any problem it will only make you to pass aggression to someone that will love you genuinely.

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by Woundedsoulnow: 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2022
oke2018:
Don't give up yet ,I also said same when it happened to me but giving up won't solve any problem it will only make you to pass aggression to someone that will love you genuinely.
. You are right in your words but the word doesn't work that way.
Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 23, 2022
Woundedsoulnow:
. You are right in your words but the word doesn't work that way.
Just get healed first ,things will fall back to normal.

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by Mcslize: 6:57pm On Jan 23, 2022
Hmmmm wonders shall never end.

Op brace up. It's just your emotions playing some tricks on you.

As a man, learn how to control your emotions for women matters. Saying you can't build a life without a lady is not a good decree on yourself.

Kings don't cry. A king walks high. Kings do great things for themselves. They pride themselves on their lives achievements.

Man you are a king.

Kings think of the next great thing to do. Women don't occupy kings' minds. Kings set targets and work towards achieving them.

Don't build your life around a random woman that feel no concern for you. Rather build your world around your immediate family.

2 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by Woundedsoulnow: 7:18pm On Jan 23, 2022
Mcslize:

As a man, learning how to control your emotions for women matters. Saying you can't build a life without a lady is not a good decree on yourself.

Kings don't cry. A king walks high. Kings do great things for themselves. They pride themselves on their lives achievements.

Man, you are a king.

Kings think of the next great thing to do. Women don't occupy kings' minds. Kings set targets and work towards achieving them.

Don't build your life around a random woman that feels no concern for you. Rather build your world around your immediate family.

you are right, it is me, and me alone. Even family disappoint sometimes. I am not crying. I needed some useful comments that are it. Thanks
Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:24pm On Jan 23, 2022
Woundedsoulnow tpost=109625098:
. I have a financial setback. Not that she is a gold digger. She is a good woman but I guess love is not enough.
she has someone else as a backup plan.if you have financial problems,this is even the time she needs to be by your side more,to encourage and help you out.See Bro,its hard to see a woman who will stand by a man with all her heart.well,I know how it feels,trust me.you have no choice than to bear the pain and chill,no amount of banging other girls will reduce the pain for now.just try to move on.

2 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by Woundedsoulnow: 7:28pm On Jan 23, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
she has someone else as a backup plan. if you have financial problems, this is even the time she needs to be by your side more, to encourage and help you out. See Bro, it's hard to see a woman who will stand by a man with all her heart. well, I know how it feels, trust me. you have no choice than to bear the pain and chill, no amount of banging other girls will reduce the pain for now. just try to move on.
. I won't spend my energy banging girls, it doesn't worth it. I have in mind to do some self-assessment. Build a life that I have always longed for.

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by Justkatty(f): 7:44pm On Jan 23, 2022
So sorry about that.. you'll be fine just a matter of time.
But you don't need those unhealthy stuffs to forget about anything.
Just try and be strong.

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by Elianawalker(f): 7:57pm On Jan 23, 2022
GoodHardDick:

Nice one. You typed just like a Red piller.

I'm highly impressed with your comment. I never knew there are still ladies with senses like you here on nairaland. However, the OP is a SIMP and will never listen to this advice. That's how Simps behaves, they're so emotionally weak
thanks for the compliment sir, but I don't know who red pillers are... smiley
Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by Starz825(m): 8:15pm On Jan 23, 2022
Damn niggar
Is that you?? grin
Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by Angelacruz: 8:51pm On Jan 23, 2022
Make money n move on
Woundedsoulnow:
. There is nothing to hide. Only that I have a setback and she doesn't see the future in it anymore. She is a wonderful person. She is my first love.
Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by 1stNumeroUno: 9:15pm On Jan 23, 2022
Interestingly I was discussing something about rejection and friend-zoning with a friend yesterday.

Men needs to know that women/ladies/girls are very smart and deep when it comes to serious relationship except the wayward ones that just want to "enjoy" life. Within three to four meeting or interactions a serious lady will know if you fits her spec and place you in your place - which is either "prospective" or friend-zone. But many guys usually know this.

Op, please take heart and recollect yourself. Look into positive things that can take your mind off her - learning, work or anything.
Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by Biglittlelois(f): 9:38pm On Jan 23, 2022
Foodqueen:
If your story is true, I trust nairalanders to fish you out with your lover.

I think it's Sir James and Funmi the doctor.

4 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by Biglittlelois(f): 9:40pm On Jan 23, 2022
Woundedsoulnow:
. Our relationship was the best of the best. She gave her all to the best of my knowledge. I have to respect her decision. I believe she doesn't influence by external factors.

SirJames, I'm thinking this is you, move on, it is part of life lessons, you will be fine.

3 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by Truvelisback(m): 9:43pm On Jan 23, 2022
Opeyemiextra:
Well, maybe two good things sometimes don't fit, really. Move on and work on yourself. You will be fine las las. Sometimes, we need breakfasts like this for our eyes and sense to open up not that I'm on anyone's side because we don't know the full story.

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by Foodqueen(f): 10:26pm On Jan 23, 2022
Biglittlelois:

I think it's Sir James and Funmi the doctor.

I trust una kiss
Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by Kirkman: 11:28pm On Jan 23, 2022
Woundedsoulnow:
Smoking and drinking won't help you at all. I am sure you have other good female friends on your contacts list. Chat them up and hang out with them, also chill will your main men them. What you need now is great company and not isolation. Life moves on. In all fairness she only paved way for someone better to come along. And I hope that when she comes you would know she's the one and you won't discard her or send her away.
Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by Kirkman: 11:32pm On Jan 23, 2022
Elianawalker:
thanks for the compliment sir, but I don't know who red pillers are... smiley
grin like seriously? Are you just new to nairaland that you don't know who redpillers are?
Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by sirjamesjnr(m): 5:26am On Jan 24, 2022
Biglittlelois:

SirJames, I'm thinking this is you, move on, it is part of life lessons, you will be fine.
. My girl and I are doing fine. The young man has to move on. Life is deep.

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by Ihavethingstodo: 9:44am On Jan 24, 2022
And you have concluded you ain't good enough for her?

Hmmm!
Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by Elianawalker(f): 10:10am On Jan 24, 2022
Kirkman:

grin like seriously? Are you just new to nairaland that you don't know who redpillers are?
I joined some days ago... Or maybe a week...

Tell me about them, I might like to join, sounds interesting, are they a group or what? I like the name too
Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by bidexdo(m): 12:37pm On Jan 24, 2022
Take heart move on guys, don't kill your self because of pussy

Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by DrFunmisticGlow: 12:38pm On Jan 24, 2022
Mcslize:

As a man, learn how to control your emotions for women matters. Saying you can't build a life without a lady is not a good decree on yourself.

Man you are a king.

Don't build your life around a random woman that feel no concern for you. Rather build your world around your immediate family.

I agree with some of your statements.

Op, there's always a time to grieve. Grieve for the good and bad times.you deserve to grieve.

You also deserve to heal. How does one do that? If you can just have the courage to wake up everyday, to put one foot in front of the other. You don't need to put a smile on your face, not now. you can definitely heal.

Time heals all wounds though scars remain.

Don't close off your heart either.

Don't rush off to rebound relationships, they never work out.

I wish you the best.

Update us soon

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by DrFunmisticGlow: 12:40pm On Jan 24, 2022
sirjamesjnr:
. My girl and I are doing fine. The young man has to move on. Life is deep.
love you sweetie
Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by kepstone: 2:18pm On Jan 24, 2022
Lol... See this one... Oga your own is small... I am in your shoes right now, but I don't give a damn, bitch who has not giving me a dime in her life is forming nonsense attitude for me after asking me for money and I told her to hold on I will send it when I have, which I did. Bitch began avoiding my calls and and all that. I left her I did VN on WhatsApp to explain things to her she still forming nonsense... Biko I have deleted her. All I spent on her is what I make in a day... Bitch thinks I am poor, because I am not driving car yet.. lol Nigerian girls alot are very daft materialistic and greedy. Guy pls move on with your life. In my own case I am trying to make relationship work bitch is still forming... I have dumped her long time ago despite me giving her stuffs... The bitch is Damm greedy everything is about her, her alone... See there are pretty good girls outside who will love you.
A girl that can not stay with you during your down moment does not deserve to be in your life. Life happens, if you had gone ahead to marry this girl and you had this set back she would have left you... Thank God you have seen the true colour, I have been in your shoes before and if a girl leaves me I Know she is not the one God has sent. The one God has sent will stay, build with you and make the relationship work. If you see a girl not wanting to make relationship work or not willing to forgive and forget mistakes, that babe no love you oooo. The mistake we make as guyz is that we use money to lure the wrong set of girls into our lives.... Once the money goes she goes... I have not bought a car because of all this bitches who will be opening legs for guyz who have ride... Mere metal.
Stay away from a lady that sizes you financially before saying yes to you.. she is fake... Many girls are still single because of money and financial husband they are looking for, that's why Shiloh is always filled with women with unrealistic expectations for future husband. Nobody is willing to build, every girl now wants things at the platter of gold.
Op pls stop smoking and drinking, handover your life to God, every disappointment is leading you to your appointment.
You are not a simp, it's not a crime you loved her, the heart you once loved has stopped loving you, pls stop loving her as well. Most ladies move on from a relationship when they think they have found someone better, thats how there greed leads them. You are also better for someone, you are someone's dream. Forget the money you have spent, life is a seed and you have sown seed of genuine love, let her go. Let your life embrace a better future. Nothing special about any girl. Nothing, pray to God to meet your own person, that you will spend the rest of your life with...
I have close the chapter of my ex... I wish her all the best, life is too short to be bitter.. just move on you are not a simp.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

?? / For Ladies The Menstrual Cycle:::::::: / Twist Your Mind A Little

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.