Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

I Wasn't Good Enough For Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wasn't Good Enough For Her (4027 Views)

"I Dumped My Ex-boyfriend Cos He Wasn't Good In Bed" - Actress Jennifer Uzoma / I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye / I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by Woundedsoulnow: 4:22pm On Jan 23, 2022
"You are a wonderful person, You did your best
But sometimes two good things might not necessarily fit"
Those are exact words from her.
She isn't a bad girl. She is the best of the best.
Love couldn't make her stay. I have been served breakfast this morning.
According to her, I tick all her 99% of what she needs in a man. I met her on naira land. We ride all along together. She help when I am down and I was a good man to her but she can't be patient anymore. She asks for a breakup, and I allowed her because I want her to be happy.
I am going into the uncertainty of life, where love and relationships will not matter anymore.
How do I pick my pieces and build a life without her?
I am talented but I have a setback. I need all the advice because I don't want to be bitter, I am better than that. I couldn't beg her to stay because I know she wouldn't love me anymore. I need all the advice I can get. Feel free to advise me.
I went out to clear my head. I smoke and drink so I can sleep calm but I know I will still wake up to face a life without her. How do I handle it and won't be a loser?
I don't need sympathy but useful advice.
N/b.. I can't post on my main moniker, I don't want people to disrespect her. Please help a brother.

3 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by BlaqJosh: 4:24pm On Jan 23, 2022
And you think so? Now you know.
But why cigarettes instead of kpoli

3 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by TarOrfeeek: 4:25pm On Jan 23, 2022
Because a woman left you

You then went to give yourself lung cancer and liver failure.

That's a foolish way to see things. If you had swallowed TRP

You would know its her loss not yours.

13 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 23, 2022
You are too nice and caring for her liking, she has seen another guy who treats her roughly exactly the way she wants.

Oga, You're a mumu man,

A liability left you to go and be with another richer nigga, instead of you to be grateful, balling with your friends and throwing party by now, you're here on nairaland lamenting in pains.angry

I'm sure your whatsApp status must have been filled with desperation and emotionally heart breaks quotes and messages.

You even said how can you build a life without her? angry What manner of Simpson is this abeg?

Oga, she's tired of you and has seen another guy, you better move on and stop all this emotionally Simpson! angry

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by Woundedsoulnow: 4:26pm On Jan 23, 2022
TarOrfeeek:

Because a woman left you

You would know its her loss,not yours.
. It's what I think I could think of. It can help to clear my head
Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by Woundedsoulnow: 4:29pm On Jan 23, 2022
TarOrfeeek:

Because a woman left you

You would know its her loss not yours.
. She will always meet a good man. She is a good person. I wish her the best.
Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by Opeyemiextra(f): 4:32pm On Jan 23, 2022
Well, maybe two good things sometimes don't fit, really. Move on and work on yourself. You will be fine las las. Sometimes, we need breakfasts like this for our eyes and sense to open up not that I'm on anyone's side because we don't know the full story.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by OloshoMan: 4:33pm On Jan 23, 2022
Beta male bitch mindset. She doesn't want you, why tf should you care? What about the other bitches in your rotation? Move tf on nigga

She emotionally imprinted you, why tf would you let that happen? You should have imprinted her instead. Bitches never get over an ex that imprinted them. Man tf up and stop giving a fuck_

Nigga she doesn't care!! Hypergamy doesn't care!!

5 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by recieve(m): 4:33pm On Jan 23, 2022
It's a sacrifice, just let go
Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 23, 2022
Does love still matter in this current world..

3 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by Jeon(f): 4:35pm On Jan 23, 2022
why are you crying..
I THOUGHT REDPILLERS SAID REAL MEN NEED NO WOMAN.

gringringrin
Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:35pm On Jan 23, 2022
Move on with your life...you can only help yourself..
Drinking and smoking will solve nothing aiit..you got attached to her now you are emotionally hurt..

It's gonna take you a little while to get over it but don't worry just distract yourself from anything related to her..

If you hurt yourself bad for you..she goes on with her life and everyone move on..
Be a man and get a grip of yourself..book an appointment with a psychologist if possible..that's gonna go a long way for your mental health..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by Woundedsoulnow: 4:36pm On Jan 23, 2022
Opeyemiextra:
Well, maybe two good things sometimes don't fit, really. Move on and work on yourself. You will be fine las las. Sometimes, we need breakfasts like this for our eyes and sense to open up not that I'm on anyone's side because we don't know the full story.
. There is nothing to hide. Only that I have a setback and she doesn't see the future in it anymore. She is a wonderful person. She is my first love.
Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by Elianawalker(f): 4:36pm On Jan 23, 2022
The picture drawing on that pack of cigarette should bother you more than any unworthy woman.

Your girl has moved to another man that she thinks is better than you. Reason is because, a woman will hardly move from a relationship to remain single, it's very uncommon sir.

Get out there and meet women, the world holds better women for you. Surround yourself with beautiful girls and men and watch your life get better...

Accept that you are broken, cry if you will, don't think about her, embrace your pain, chin up wipe your face and continue your journey. Take it she died out of your life because someone better is coming into your life.

Enjoy your day

7 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by Woundedsoulnow: 4:38pm On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Move on with your life...you can only help yourself.
Drinking and smoking will solve nothing..you got attached to her now you are emotionally hurt.

It's gonna take you a little while to get over it but don't worry just distract yourself from anything related to her.

If you hurt yourself bad for you..she goes on with her life and everyone move on.
Be a man and get a grip of yourself..book an appointment with a psychologist if possible..that's gonna go a long way for your mental health.

. I don't need any help just useful advice. I will be fine without a psychologist. I have thick skin. Love takes a better part of me.

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by Woundedsoulnow: 4:40pm On Jan 23, 2022
Elianawalker:
The picture drawing on that pack of cigarette should bother you more than any unworthy woman.

Your girl has moved to another man that she thinks is better than you. Reason is because, a woman will hardly move from a relationship to remain single, it's very uncommon sir.

Get out there and meet women, the world holds better women for you. Surround yourself with beautiful girls and men and watch your life get better...

Accept that you are broken, cry if you will, don't think about her, embrace your pain, chin up wipe your face and continue your journey. Take it she died out of your life because someone better is coming into your life.

Enjoy your day
I will surround myself with good people not in a relationship. Thanks anyway

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:40pm On Jan 23, 2022
GoodHardDick:
You are too nice and caring for her liking, she has seen another guy who treats her roughly exactly the way she wants.

Oga, You're a mumu man,

A liability left you to go and be with another richer nigga, instead of you to be grateful, balling with your friends and throwing party by now, you're here on nairaland lamenting in pains.angry

I'm sure your whatsApp status must have been filled with desperation and emotionally heart breaks quotes and messages.

You even said how can you build a life without her? angry What manner of Simpson is this abeg?

Oga, she's tired of you and has seen another guy, you better move on and stop all this emotionally Simpson! angry
What's your problem you this kid?
How many times are you gonna be told to always keep mute concerning mature issues as this..

You don't have any idea on how a relationship works so keep mute.. ...

How does narrating his ordeal make him a simp..get a life and stop being brainless all the time..

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by eniolorunfe: 4:41pm On Jan 23, 2022
Woundedsoulnow:
. She will always meet a good man. She is a good person. I wish her the best.

Hmmm… what about you? Won’t you always meet a good woman? Aren’t you a good person? Don’t you wish yourself the best?

I think you need to work on your self esteem.

5 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:42pm On Jan 23, 2022
Woundedsoulnow:
. I don't need any help just useful advice. I will be fine without a psychologist. I have thick skin. Love takes a better part of me.
You have thick skin and you brought it here?
You have thick skin and you crying over spilled milk?
You have thick skin and you seek advice?

You have thick skin and you are drinking and smoking to get over your situation huh?

You do not..you are gonna be fine..

3 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by Woundedsoulnow: 4:42pm On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What's your problem, you this kid?
How many times are you gonna be told to always keep mute concerning mature issues such as this?

You don't have any idea how a relationship works so keep mute.. ...

How does narrating his ordeal make him a simp..get a life and stop being brainless all the time?
. I believe in a decent relationship if that makes me a Simp. No biggie.
Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by Woundedsoulnow: 4:43pm On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You have thick skin and you brought it here?
You have thick skin and you crying over spilt milk?
You have thick skin and you seek advice?

You have thick skin and you are drinking and smoking to get over your situation huh?

You do not..you are gonna be fine.
Well I handle it find by not being bitter.
Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:43pm On Jan 23, 2022
Woundedsoulnow:
. I believe in a decent relationship if that makes me a Simp. No biggie.
Relax and stop stressing yourself.. undecided
Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 23, 2022
Elianawalker:

Your girl has moved to another man that she thinks is better than you. Reason is because, a woman will hardly move from a relationship to remain single, it's very uncommon sir

Accept that you are broken, cry if you will, don't think about her, embrace your pain, chin up wipe your face and continue your journey. Take it she died out of your life because someone better is coming into your life

Enjoy your day

Nice one. You typed just like a Red piller.

I'm highly impressed with your comment. I never knew there are still ladies with senses like you here on nairaland. However, the OP is a SIMP and will never listen to this advice. That's how Simps behaves, they're so emotionally weak

2 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by Woundedsoulnow: 4:45pm On Jan 23, 2022
eniolorunfe:

Hmmm… what about you? Won’t you always meet a good woman? Aren’t you a good person? Don’t you wish yourself the best?

I think you need to work on your self-esteem.
. I will meet great people but not in a relationship. Oh yes I am positive about life.
Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by Boogyman557: 4:45pm On Jan 23, 2022
. Holly Gram cool

DIS is just d BEST PICTURE so far I have SEEN on NL...

My G....

I UNDERSTAND how u feel MAN..

JUST kip up the DRINKING and SMOKING and wit Time EVERYTHING go clear from ur BRAIN sharp sharp..

WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:45pm On Jan 23, 2022
Woundedsoulnow:
Well I handle it find by not being bitter.
You think you did?
It ain't by not being bitter it's by being a man get over things..

I know how hard it is but just try your best..stop hurting yourself on that seat you are..is this what you want for yourself?no
Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by Nonexisting: 4:45pm On Jan 23, 2022
It's like the vaginarian fumi has used and dumped the simp sirjames finally. This is the end of every simp. Fools fall in stupidity thinking they fall in love and the bigger fools in this arrangement are the simps.

4 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by Woundedsoulnow: 4:46pm On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Relax and stop stressing yourself..undecided
. Sure I will but it's painful when you thought you had it figured out.
Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by Woundedsoulnow: 4:48pm On Jan 23, 2022
Jeon:
why are you crying.
I THOUGHT REDPILLERS SAID REAL MEN NEED NO WOMAN.

gringringrin

. I am not crying. I only want a way forward. Any good advice can help.
Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:50pm On Jan 23, 2022
Woundedsoulnow:
. Sure I will but it's painful when you thought you had it figured out.
It's gonna be fine..
Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by Woundedsoulnow: 4:50pm On Jan 23, 2022
Nonexisting:
It's like the vaginarian fumi has used and dumped the simp sir James finally. This is the end of every simp. Fools fall in stupidity thinking they fall in love and the bigger fools in this arrangement are the simps.
Try harder next time. You won't force me to reveal my main account. If you don't have a useful thing to say run along.

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by Woundedsoulnow: 4:52pm On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You think you did?
It ain't by not being bitter it's by being a man get over things..

I know how hard it is but just try your best..stop hurting yourself on that seat you are..is this what you want for yourself?no
. I will be fine but I need your honest words.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Masturbation Will Reveal Your True Feelings Towards Women / Remember This Child Meme,!! She's Grown Up Now..!! / My Husband Still Cares: We Worked It Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.