Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,963 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

I Wasn't Good Enough For Her - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wasn't Good Enough For Her (4055 Views)

"I Dumped My Ex-boyfriend Cos He Wasn't Good In Bed" - Actress Jennifer Uzoma / I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye / I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by SmellingAnus(m): 2:51pm On Jan 24, 2022
I will not sugar coat words ...

She left you because you are broke and time is not her side...

You did well by letting her go...

But make sure you reject her her if she ever comes back to you after some months or years....
Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by Bolsman(m): 9:26pm On Jan 24, 2022
Learn to manage disappointment. The fact that you didn't want to beg her has confirmed you're a strong man. Before you met her, you were living ur life as happy as you could. Forget and ignore her as if she never exist. And reignite ur happiness and channel ur energy to something that will be of great impact to ur life. In local parlance, ma ri to joor.
Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by sirjamesjnr(m): 10:00am On Jan 25, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:
love you sweetie
. You will always be my Queen. I adore you.

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Good Enough For Her by Hannover(m): 10:24am On Feb 23, 2022
kepstone:
Lol... See this one... Oga your own is small... I am in your shoes right now, but I don't give a damn, bitch who has not giving me a dime in her life is forming nonsense attitude for me after asking me for money and I told her to hold on I will send it when I have, which I did. Bitch began avoiding my calls and and all that. I left her I did VN on WhatsApp to explain things to her she still forming nonsense... Biko I have deleted her. All I spent on her is what I make in a day... Bitch thinks I am poor, because I am not driving car yet.. lol Nigerian girls alot are very daft materialistic and greedy. Guy pls move on with your life. In my own case I am trying to make relationship work bitch is still forming... I have dumped her long time ago despite me giving her stuffs... The bitch is Damm greedy everything is about her, her alone... See there are pretty good girls outside who will love you.
A girl that can not stay with you during your down moment does not deserve to be in your life. Life happens, if you had gone ahead to marry this girl and you had this set back she would have left you... Thank God you have seen the true colour, I have been in your shoes before and if a girl leaves me I Know she is not the one God has sent. The one God has sent will stay, build with you and make the relationship work. If you see a girl not wanting to make relationship work or not willing to forgive and forget mistakes, that babe no love you oooo. The mistake we make as guyz is that we use money to lure the wrong set of girls into our lives.... Once the money goes she goes... I have not bought a car because of all this bitches who will be opening legs for guyz who have ride... Mere metal.
Stay away from a lady that sizes you financially before saying yes to you.. she is fake... Many girls are still single because of money and financial husband they are looking for, that's why Shiloh is always filled with women with unrealistic expectations for future husband. Nobody is willing to build, every girl now wants things at the platter of gold.
Op pls stop smoking and drinking, handover your life to God, every disappointment is leading you to your appointment.
You are not a simp, it's not a crime you loved her, the heart you once loved has stopped loving you, pls stop loving her as well. Most ladies move on from a relationship when they think they have found someone better, thats how there greed leads them. You are also better for someone, you are someone's dream. Forget the money you have spent, life is a seed and you have sown seed of genuine love, let her go. Let your life embrace a better future. Nothing special about any girl. Nothing, pray to God to meet your own person, that you will spend the rest of your life with...
I have close the chapter of my ex... I wish her all the best, life is too short to be bitter.. just move on you are not a simp.

This your statement is one of the best I have read here on Nairaland. You're 100% very correct.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm 22 Today (pic) / What A 13 Year Old Girl Told Me About Boys / Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.