Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

The Will That Calmed My Friend - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Will That Calmed My Friend (37710 Views)

Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After / Should I Continue Giving Money To My Friend's Wife? / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by theamazonguru(m): 11:08pm On Jan 28, 2022
Ginaz:

you better keep that ego aside. who the ego help? she should give free entrance to the money right ? so the useless son can come chop the money to form big boy ehn?

you are a bad friend , stay away from the family . if you are a good friend , his life won't be this wayward . I wish his sister can see your writeup and drive you from the family .

you can plan with that your friend to do evil .

Don't stress yourself my brother.
One thing is clear:

It's either the op is that useless son or he and the lazy ass and visionless boy belong to the same coven of cultist.

They had both mapped out plan on how to feed fat on the old man's sweat.
That was why he didn't focus on his education, got thrown out of school twice.
What a shame

One that can't manage his own life wants to manage his father's estate as the first son concern.

Wicked boys everywhere.

God bless the father.
What a very wise man.
You better be grateful the man loves you, hence he gave room for you to take over when you attain maturity through focus and personal improvement.

Otherwise, he would have allowed you wallow in Self pity, waywardness, disillusionment which will definitely culminate in drugs then depression and na so that life go just waste.

But if you are wise, take the olive branch extended to you by your father. Be a better person so you can attain your full potentials, even away from your father's properties.

Your father worked hard and left an inheritance for his children. Think of how you can do same too, work harder and leave good inheritance for your children and their children after them.

Peace.

4 Likes

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by deavicky(m): 11:12pm On Jan 28, 2022
The boy should not worry his self his cult members will, will some properties to him. Let him continue to serve them well.

1 Like

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by Samola1(m): 11:14pm On Jan 28, 2022
bigpicture001:
...My friend whose dad passed on two months ago and who was so sure he will henceforth become a big boy got the shock of his life when his dad's will was read to them by his father's lawyer...

In the will his dad gave him Nothing which was unusual especially being the eldest son and coming from the Igbo tribe.. his father owns two filling station, a big and very busy half-warehouse store where he sells dangote cement wholesale, three commercial houses , a sign supermarket,3 pieces of land also one SUV and two small cars.

We suspect, it may be connected to his visibly wayward lifestyle, he has twice been sent packing from two different private University in the south east over tuancy and suspected cultism....more shocking is the late father handing over the day to day running of the firm to his oldest daughter "not his wife"

The said girl is just 24 years old but graduated as second best in the dept of economic then..his father even helped her secure a lecturing job 5months before his demise..he stated that his wife will only be an important signitory for transaction worth a million and above.

He added a clause that his son can join the management of the firms and estate only when he graduates from any University with at least a pass and record less than 7police cases before he turns 28..

Even at that he can eventually take over the firm after joining management for minimum 4years...

Abeg oo. is this. Dead man not wicked... Allowing a girl lead the house when her mum is still alive.. although she is older than the guy.. sh is the first child

To be candid with you, the father really tried for the wayward son. Hoping this would lead to a positive turnaround for the boy.
Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by HonestFriend: 11:15pm On Jan 28, 2022
naija4life247:

The OP is an uncivilized and uncultured local goat. The OP never born even a lizard not to talk having a child, now he is referring to a girl child as being less than his drug addict and irresponsible friend just because his friend has a dick.

U can express urself without insulting someone else.
Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by eazyduzit: 11:16pm On Jan 28, 2022
The late father is a wise man like Solomon,the cultist son and his illegal friend can go to HELL and kiss the devil.
Very useless people wallahi undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by brainhgeek(m): 11:17pm On Jan 28, 2022
OP, I suspect that your friend is you. angry
Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by candygist: 11:18pm On Jan 28, 2022
bigpicture001:

Have u imagined begging ur sister for money from bizness that is ur own inheritance, and sh will ignore u and go to skl...

The sis is a lecture and she placed a manager there but comes back twice a week to supervise them

Now I understand why your friend don’t have sense. You sound senseless on your own. I see the kind of friendship you are

2 Likes

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by Chris2863(m): 11:21pm On Jan 28, 2022
Acidosis:

The man is truly wicked. That cultist of a boy deserves nothing.
grin

1 Like

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 28, 2022
A wise man.
bigpicture001:
...My friend whose dad passed on two months ago and who was so sure he will henceforth become a big boy got the shock of his life when his dad's will was read to them by his father's lawyer...

In the will his dad gave him Nothing which was unusual especially being the eldest son and coming from the Igbo tribe.. his father owns two filling station, a big and very busy half-warehouse store where he sells dangote cement wholesale, three commercial houses , a sign supermarket,3 pieces of land also one SUV and two small cars.

We suspect, it may be connected to his visibly wayward lifestyle, he has twice been sent packing from two different private University in the south east over tuancy and suspected cultism....more shocking is the late father handing over the day to day running of the firm to his oldest daughter "not his wife"

The said girl is just 24 years old but graduated as second best in the dept of economic then..his father even helped her secure a lecturing job 5months before his demise..he stated that his wife will only be an important signitory for transaction worth a million and above.

He added a clause that his son can join the management of the firms and estate only when he graduates from any University with at least a pass and record less than 7police cases before he turns 28..

Even at that he can eventually take over the firm after joining management for minimum 4years...

Abeg oo. is this. Dead man not wicked... Allowing a girl lead the house when her mum is still alive.. although she is older than the guy.. sh is the first child

1 Like

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by The5DME(m): 11:26pm On Jan 28, 2022
Fake story.
Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by Wizbellar(m): 11:35pm On Jan 28, 2022
Am back to Nairaland after 2years
Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by DICKstractor: 11:35pm On Jan 28, 2022
This story reminds me of Ghost Saint Patrick (from the series POWER) will on Tariq
Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by Hassanmaye(m): 11:38pm On Jan 28, 2022
2goodbobo:
Nothing wrong in allowing the Girl to head the businesses. Is the Girl not human? When the Boy is busy fooling around with his life?

If i was the Father i will do the same thing. Irresponsible Child be it Male or Female is a no no. I am sure the Girl will take care of the businesses and the Mother. Person way drop out of School and is wayward does not deserve anything if not he will squander everything and run the business down.
Lol at the site of skirt alone he can wire 3m sharp sharp So many stupid men
Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by Dextre(m): 11:41pm On Jan 28, 2022
bigpicture001:

Allowing a girl? What sort of sob ass write-up is this. Is she less of an intellectual woman? Do you know what the father must have seen in her?

3 Likes

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by Beey(f): 11:44pm On Jan 28, 2022
bigpicture001:

Actually, calling the dead man wicked for his property shows a level of entitlement. Actually sounds like you might be that son. That’s not important. The man was wise. Please watch Genevieve Nnaji’s Lion heart on Netflix and everything will make sense. People need to have a sense of responsibility. When purpose of a thing is not established, abuse is inevitable. The guy in question has some growing up to do and lessons to learn. Otherwise some people who haven’t worked for something, they may not know it’s value and therefore will waste it.

3 Likes

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by everythinggirly(f): 11:45pm On Jan 28, 2022
The father was a good man.

1 Like

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by hustla(m): 11:50pm On Jan 28, 2022
bigpicture001:

Ok.. but why didn't he hand the bizness to his wife.. thier mother

Don't u think the achievement he listed is too much..? People change na.. what if he hasn't achieve them and his sister got married.. so her husband would be controlling their bizness..?

You lack sense or something is wrong with you.. Or maybe you're that son sef cos I don't understand

I suspect you're exactly like your friend after all birds of the same feather often flock together

3 Likes

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by AJohnnasa(m): 11:51pm On Jan 28, 2022
A very wise decision. If not, those businesses would have wound up in less than 12 months.

3 Likes

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by Zenithpeak(m): 11:52pm On Jan 28, 2022
bigpicture001:

Have u imagined begging ur sister for money from bizness that is ur own inheritance, and sh will ignore u and go to skl...

The sis is a lecture and she placed a manager there but comes back twice a week to supervise them

Your motives aren't pure oga...!

For your mind, make your useless friend blow with him papa all lifetime labour like this.... make you leech on him for survival... hunnn?

I can understand your disappointment and frustrations..... Thank God for the wise dead man. The man game pa!

2 Likes

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by ifiokjohn(m): 11:58pm On Jan 28, 2022
Please Op tell your friend nothing should happen to his sister o. Cause I know people like that will wanna kill their sibling to take control. If anything happens to his sister, it will never be well with him.

Your friend should go and change his life and become a better person. It is for his own betterment rather than his sister.

1 Like

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by cr7lomo: 12:03am On Jan 29, 2022
bigpicture001:

This is y men are best at training kids.... he did the very right thing...it's certain the mom spoilt him and that's y he dint hand power to the wife

2 Likes

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by NickD(m): 12:05am On Jan 29, 2022
bigpicture001:

You are a bad friend for thinking this way. Tell your friend to go back to school be useful to himself.

3 Likes

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by akinboluwarin(m): 12:06am On Jan 29, 2022
Reminds me of the movie " Power " where James Saint Patric aka Ghost did the same to his son, locking his inheritance till when he finishes college, i'm sure deep down, your friend isn't shocked about his dad's decision.

2 Likes

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by Coolgent(m): 12:10am On Jan 29, 2022
From the writeup... op is not a good person he is directly or indirectly influencing the wayward son.
Leave the family alone abeg

3 Likes

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by oilmane(m): 12:11am On Jan 29, 2022
bigpicture001:

Ok.. but why didn't he hand the bizness to his wife.. thier mother

Don't u think the achievement he listed is too much..? People change na.. what if he hasn't achieve them and his sister got married.. so her husband would be controlling their bizness..?

Una don day plan how una go take day cruise round d country b4 abi? Which ride e promise to buy for you? To graduate from school with pass and not to get 7 not 3 or 4 police case hard? Na wah o, nai b say una b constant lodgers for cell o, how many police case una day get weekly? Hmm, make them give d mum way una go fit easily manipulate abi? Una think say d dad na mumu abi? He must responsible by fire by force if not make he go hustle for his own money.

3 Likes

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by Orpe7(m): 12:12am On Jan 29, 2022
The first question is, what kind of friend are you keeping?
They say birds of a feather flock together,
I hope say u sef no be useless pickin and yall where already planning to gyrate with the papa money before getting the shock of una life.

Secondly, if indeed u are a friend, what advice of you given your friend knowing how wayward his life is. If you are a graduate, what advice did you give him to atleast encourage him to finish the way you did

1 Like

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by Kingd6th: 12:20am On Jan 29, 2022
bigpicture001:

A very wise man...

1 Like

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by Falconx47: 12:47am On Jan 29, 2022
bigpicture001:

Wicked on top his own hard earned assets? handing anything over to that your truant friend would surely be the end of that thing. Man saw things clearly.

2 Likes

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by Freemasonry: 12:53am On Jan 29, 2022
First off, I think op is the first son in his story judging from the twisted narrative, and sense of entitlement he has.
Wake up and smell the coffee boy; your father's money ain't yours, and if you were half the man your father was, you'd have made your own money by now instead of whining like a little girl.

2 Likes

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by jayice(m): 12:54am On Jan 29, 2022
The father truly loves him...just trying to motivate him towards becoming a better version of himself and a rewarding path.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex / Did This Ever Happen To You As A Kid? / Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.