Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,027 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak (37982 Views)

FWB Don Go Carry Belle Ooo, How We Go Settle This Matter. Chat Pics / Guys, Let's Settle This: Bum-bum Or Boobs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by davillian(m): 9:28am On Jan 24, 2022
Better go and look for money broke assssss
And leave her with the niggha paying her bills

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by l0uie(m): 9:29am On Jan 24, 2022
You like her? Lol. Digest what I am about to say to you, young man!

A lady that is in a relationship , whether she likes the boy or not would always leave your boney ass for another when you get all serious with her.

My advise, don't Bleep with the mama unless you just be hitting the coochie for free and being nice to her , while having it at the back of your head that you must not get attached. No feeling nor whatsoever.

But at this point, you've developed some nonsense feelings for her already. So thi is what you have to do, trash that nonsense in the waste bin because that's where nonsense belongs!

Before she leaves, walk up to her and say to her that you're sorry and you were tripping ( not acting right). Pull her into you and give her a kiss, and then give her better lashing. After all that, ask her when she'd be back.

Finish! When she leaves, call her when you feel like she's gotten to her destination safely. Drop the call and never call her again. If she cares about you enough, she'd call you. Whenever she calls you and start spazzing out, just tell her that you're busy and shit.

This way, you'd feel less about her and know if she truly likes you and bleeps with you. #piss.

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by JoeOdion(m): 9:31am On Jan 24, 2022
Very ungodly generation. Reckless sex and a sense of entitlement to people you aren't married to. Sick!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by davidque: 9:31am On Jan 24, 2022
Imagine the immoral relationship you're asking for advice on. The ills of yesterday have now become the norms of today. What a Shame

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by crazygod(m): 9:32am On Jan 24, 2022
Kids. Both of your are just immature. What I just read here is that you guys are only messing around with each other so why put unnecessary emotions into it? Grow up.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by charlesedu777: 9:32am On Jan 24, 2022
Carry you Cross l have mine

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 24, 2022
Guy you dey mess up, girl when you know say she get BF wetin make you think say she no get more guys aside from you, even get mind to dey waste food ontop toto matter, you better sound yourself better slap and wash your face clear eye, she's just for knacks , just program her only to cure konji nothing else.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by Karemarealty288(m): 9:33am On Jan 24, 2022
You see that mumu....he is one of the reasons Buhari said Nigerian youths are lazy..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by seyz91(m): 9:33am On Jan 24, 2022
grin
Bola146:
lipsrsealed God have mercy on some stupid ladies of nowadays sad angry in the name of looking for what No wonder it's very easy for Yahoo boys using them for rituals in the name of having sex like dogs undecided lipsrsealed Let me keep quiet!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by davidque: 9:33am On Jan 24, 2022
JoeOdion:
Very ungodly generation. Reckless sex and a sense of entitlement to people you aren't married to. Sick!
As much as I hope this story is just fiction. This immoral kind of relationship is quite common in this generation. Sad!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by wildikeman(m): 9:34am On Jan 24, 2022
Already you sound like a needy person.. You have not commuted to the girl yet you dey vex when she is on a call. Does it matter if it was a long call?

You behaved like a kid. Seriously.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by instinct57vm(m): 9:34am On Jan 24, 2022
Bola146:
lipsrsealed God have mercy on some stupid ladies of nowadays sad angry in the name of looking for what No wonder it's very easy for Yahoo boys using them for rituals in the name of having sex like dogs undecided lipsrsealed Let me keep quiet!

For your mind now you’re better than that girl.
Swear that you never sleep man house before! Swear that your body count is not more than one! If you can’t swear on these 2 things, then shush your mouth and face front. You’re not better than that babe. Na because dem never catch you. All of una be same thing

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by JoeOdion(m): 9:35am On Jan 24, 2022
davidque:

As much as I hope this story is just fiction. This immoral kind of relationship is quite common in this generation. Sad!

I am was reading everything and a headache started setting in. Everything was already wrong from the first line. I head to comment section and I felt like collapsing.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by Bigchristo: 9:36am On Jan 24, 2022
Unclesmart12:
I met this girl few weeks ago online and we kinda vibed instantly, a couple of weeks later she came over to my house for weekend and we had sex the first night. I asked her about her relationship status later and she said she was in a relationship, though she doesn't love the guy.

She showed me proof of countless times she's told the guy the truth but he would always persuade her to stay with him with hope that she would warm up to him. So she stayed since he was paying the bills.

I can't tell her to leave the guy because I am not ready to pay any bills for anybody now. Just like most Nigerian girls she gets lots of calls, but one made me upset this night.

She was on call with a guy for almost an hour, from the tone of the conversation the guy might just be a friend, because the gist was centered around school and other random stuff. I felt she disrespected me by staying so long on a call and I made my feelings known when she was done. She got moody and stopped talking to me afterwards.

She finished cooking and dished mine in a separate plate even though we have been eating together since she came. She placed the food on the bed without notifying me and went on to eat hers alone. I tried to adjust and kicked the plate away breaking it in the process.

I packed the food and threw it into the trash can, she immediately went to the kitchen and dropped hers too. Took her bath and went to bed, though I know she's not sleeping.

She's supposed to go tomorrow morning and I intend deleting her contact after she leaves, however I really like her. I've not met someone I liked in a while. I don't wanna beg her since I didn't do anything wrong. Or was my reaction to the call extreme??

Should just free her or attempt talking to her?
How do I approach it without coming off as weak?
must you disturb us with your relationship issues? When everything is sweet you never remember to tell us oo, one small problem don happen boom you remember Naitalnders can dish the best advice, Ogbeni go and settle with your sex partner
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by JoeOdion(m): 9:37am On Jan 24, 2022
davidque:
Imagine the immoral relationship you're asking for advice on. The ills of yesterday have now become the norms of today. What a Shame

Big big shame. And scrolling through the comment section, you see how rarely they are being condemned for such dirty behavior. Some are even telling him he is not playing his game well. We need men that will save this generation because our youths have completely lost it.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by seyz91(m): 9:37am On Jan 24, 2022
You can't eat your cake and have it

Truth is you just sex mate as far as i'm concern so no point respecting you or whatsoever

You can't pay her bills, she has who does, so she is also free to receive calls from other guy that bleeps her

Forget say she's talking to a friend or her fucker, he no concern you

She no fit respect you

Just keep fucking eachother like that

Unclesmart12:
I met this girl few weeks ago online and we kinda vibed instantly, a couple of weeks later she came over to my house for weekend and we had sex the first night. I asked her about her relationship status later and she said she was in a relationship, though she doesn't love the guy.

She showed me proof of countless times she's told the guy the truth but he would always persuade her to stay with him with hope that she would warm up to him. So she stayed since he was paying the bills.

I can't tell her to leave the guy because I am not ready to pay any bills for anybody now. Just like most Nigerian girls she gets lots of calls, but one made me upset this night.

She was on call with a guy for almost an hour, from the tone of the conversation the guy might just be a friend, because the gist was centered around school and other random stuff. I felt she disrespected me by staying so long on a call and I made my feelings known when she was done. She got moody and stopped talking to me afterwards.

She finished cooking and dished mine in a separate plate even though we have been eating together since she came. She placed the food on the bed without notifying me and went on to eat hers alone. I tried to adjust and kicked the plate away breaking it in the process.

I packed the food and threw it into the trash can, she immediately went to the kitchen and dropped hers too. Took her bath and went to bed, though I know she's not sleeping.

She's supposed to go tomorrow morning and I intend deleting her contact after she leaves, however I really like her. I've not met someone I liked in a while. I don't wanna beg her since I didn't do anything wrong. Or was my reaction to the call extreme??

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by ogub(m): 9:37am On Jan 24, 2022
If you don't repent from this evil practice judgement of God is coming upon you and anyone who supports evil.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by seyz91(m): 9:38am On Jan 24, 2022
cheesy
brosom:
U met her online u no tell us,

U vibed together u no tell us,

U invited her over u still no tell us,

U made out with her u still no tell us.

Now a little misunderstanding between u two and u re telling us, why? Don't u see how greedy u have become?

Abeg 9ja lose this evening so no allow make I change am for u o angry

1 Like

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by l0uie(m): 9:38am On Jan 24, 2022
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by Tonybraton(m): 9:38am On Jan 24, 2022
Omo some girls useless oooh!!!chaii

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by orchin(m): 9:39am On Jan 24, 2022
Unclesmart12:

Some pussy are only meant to be bleeped once...
She's not your girlfriend, it's just your turn mate.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by Teeders(m): 9:39am On Jan 24, 2022
Your moniker should have been the direct opposite of what you wrote up there �
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by seyz91(m): 9:39am On Jan 24, 2022
arthurwillia:

Bro you messed it up man, what’s your concern with who she talks to on the phone or not, Mehn you messed up.

I have that kind girl in bayelsa, she receives call like mad, I just bring out one breast and be sucking.

She’s not your gf neither are you planning to date her, let her call who she wants to.

Apologize, lash her tonight and fix another date..
don’t be a guy who just lost a free puz or better still pass her to me
We will teach you

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by kaywhy09(m): 9:39am On Jan 24, 2022
Bola146:

Please don't keep quiet.

Always talk to them whenever you have the chance.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by Mrkumareze(m): 9:40am On Jan 24, 2022
arthurwillia:

Bro you messed it up man, what’s your concern with who she talks to on the phone or not, Mehn you messed up.

I have that kind girl in bayelsa, she receives call like mad, I just bring out one breast and be sucking.

She’s not your gf neither are you planning to date her, let her call who she wants to.

Apologize, lash her tonight and fix another date..
don’t be a guy who just lost a free puz or better still pass her to me
We will teach you

Op is new in the game. He never see sumtin... gud opportunity to put the girl to fvck zone

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by Belleful: 9:40am On Jan 24, 2022
@op, u re very funny. U like her but don't want to pay her bills? U said u don't want to feel weak, when you are already a weak boy by not having d courage to let go.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 24, 2022
Lol you didn’t even call her your girlfriend in the title she is just your “sexual partner” (we go hear wonders for this Nairaland) so why are you getting jealous of her talks with other guys?

Either man up, ask her to be your girlfriend and deal with whatever responsibilities come with being in a relationship (including paying bills) or you Just keep it strictly sexual and enjoy that while it lasts without stressing her life.

You seem to want to have it both ways. You don’t want to ask her out because you’re financially weak but at the same time you don’t want her to talk to any other guy. You sef reason am now.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:41am On Jan 24, 2022
Stand your ground. Do not apologize.

Be chill, and she'll maybe even apologize to you in the end.

After she leaves, do not call her. In a week or two she will.

Be willing to lose a girl if she doesn't want to stop things you will not tolerate.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by riches4me(m): 9:41am On Jan 24, 2022
Unclesmart12:

If you love her, make up with her.
For your info, u're still going to meet lots of the attitude when you are married.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by zakkxx: 9:42am On Jan 24, 2022
If you don’t repent na serious sickness go catch you!! Continue the foolishness!! You think women are normal nowadays!! Your destiny is finish!! Cry and beg For forgiveness!! If you cannot hold your body go and marry!! A word is enough for the fool and non is required by the wise!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Aunt Married At 39 / Nigerian Couple Cry On Their Wedding Day (Photos) / Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.