Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak (37981 Views)

FWB Don Go Carry Belle Ooo, How We Go Settle This Matter. Chat Pics / Guys, Let's Settle This: Bum-bum Or Boobs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by A305: 10:18am On Jan 24, 2022
Unclesmart12:
I met this girl few weeks ago online and we kinda vibed instantly, a couple of weeks later she came over to my house for weekend and we had sex the first night. I asked her about her relationship status later and she said she was in a relationship, though she doesn't love the guy.

She showed me proof of countless times she's told the guy the truth but he would always persuade her to stay with him with hope that she would warm up to him. So she stayed since he was paying the bills.

I can't tell her to leave the guy because I am not ready to pay any bills for anybody now. Just like most Nigerian girls she gets lots of calls, but one made me upset this night.

She was on call with a guy for almost an hour, from the tone of the conversation the guy might just be a friend, because the gist was centered around school and other random stuff. I felt she disrespected me by staying so long on a call and I made my feelings known when she was done. She got moody and stopped talking to me afterwards.

She finished cooking and dished mine in a separate plate even though we have been eating together since she came. She placed the food on the bed without notifying me and went on to eat hers alone. I tried to adjust and kicked the plate away breaking it in the process.

I packed the food and threw it into the trash can, she immediately went to the kitchen and dropped hers too. Took her bath and went to bed, though I know she's not sleeping.

She's supposed to go tomorrow morning and I intend deleting her contact after she leaves, however I really like her. I've not met someone I liked in a while. I don't wanna beg her since I didn't do anything wrong. Or was my reaction to the call extreme??

Should just free her or attempt talking to her?
How do I approach it without coming off as weak?
Dude,

You went wrong by showing your emotions and letting it overwhelm you to the process of self destruct. As it stands, she considers what you two have as Friends With Benefits. You shouldn't have thrown tantrum.

You only catching feelings for her because of what she can do in bed, how she is being 'sort after' by other men as well as the scarcity mindset you have towards getting another woman.

My guy,

Let her go. This lust/love is situational and not a true reflection of real love. You just love the idea of her and wanting to own what other men are chasing. You can't see it now but after the sex has died down a little and her true character begins to show, you would come to that realization.

Again, let her go, but if she willingly comes back to profess love, then the ball will be in your court to exert authority over her and the number one rule will be: cut other men off.

But then again, since you not ready to shoulder her responsibilities then leave her be; and stay being friends with benefits only. Let her monkey branch to survive while you get the p*ssy to unwind.

Learn to comparmentalize otherwise, you will keep bursting some simp moves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by mrdino(m): 10:18am On Jan 24, 2022
SUPERPACK:
She told you she has a boyfriend and in a relationship but that did not stop from shifting her paent.

She is in your house and on your bed, you had no problem with that too because someone else is paying her bills.

All of a sudden you are angry because of a long call from one of the pússy co-owners like you that pays her bills possibly.

Conclusion;''He who wants equity must come with clean hands''

You are blessed for this comment.
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by jclassiq(m): 10:19am On Jan 24, 2022
Mom007:
You refused to take her serious, you want her to leave the person that's taking her serious and now you are upset? Abi what am I reading so? Na waa o... All these young ladies sef... How else can we advice them that they will hear? Stop this trial and error and online relationship nonsense. There is time for everything. Paying bills bawo? Don't you have parents? Who did she tell she was going to this young mans house to do wifely duties for now? What if... In fact too many what ifs. I'm pained.
Believe me some girls are simply foolish. They run away from their parents house in the name of being independent. But eventually they will resort to marketing their bodies and destinies just to stay afloat financially. Even some that manage to find a job cannot even try to live within their means. Buying useless things with their meagre salary in order to belong.. then they are broke again. And start looking for the so called "boyfriend" who will be paying their bills.
It's a confused generation.
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by jayice(m): 10:21am On Jan 24, 2022
Niggas be catching feelings over a community project

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by Unclesmart12: 10:26am On Jan 24, 2022
Una just dey put am for my body woto woto, I was expecting it shaa. Even some people that have done worst are now forming boss on top my head. I know I bleeped up, the intention wasn't to catch feelings, it just happened because babe is cool. Some said I'm insecure because I feel I might lose the babe lol, since when did getting a girl become rocket science. I even have a main babe amongst other fwbs, no be achievement so no need to loud am.

I apologised for my outburst this morning and she did too and promised not to make calls in my place next time. So we are good
I appreciate the real niggas that made reasonable comments without insults, no one knows it all, I treat ladies with an iron fist cause they always take advantage of cool persons.

For those that said I'm a simp, na una sabi. I am more of a sigma male. Una Good day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by Greatdand007(m): 10:28am On Jan 24, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Bro, you fall my hands big time I swear angry
As a guy, once you meet a girl Don't bother to ask her if she's in a relationship or not.
Your job is to keep servicing her pussy with your good hard dick and of course, always bang the hell out of her.

I was banging a girl few days ago, lots of guys kept calling her, including her bf too. I inserted my dick harder and kept banging her. She

answered the call and told her bf she was "at work, that she's busy" and then ended the call. grin Wetin concern me? I was busy knacking that pussy.

OP, you seem like the insecure and jealous type. Oga, bang that girl and stop bothering who she's talking with on the phone.

grin baddoo
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by jclassiq(m): 10:30am On Jan 24, 2022
Irrationality at best.

Did she know you kicked the plate by mistake?

As it stands now, you need to think things thru. Looking at this girl, does she seem like someone you can be in a relationship with? Remember she already told you how indecisive and weak-willed she is by leading another man on while she is in your house having sex with you; actions speak louder than words.

Again, you are not ready for the financial duties that come with Nigerian type of relationships, yet you are acting possessive so quickly? Wrong.

My advice, if you still want to fvck her tonight, then you have to swallow your pride and ask for forgiveness, but make sure you take your time to pleasure her very well; everybody wins.

When she lives, i hope you gain some clarity about what you actually want with this woman that came your way.
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by Unclesmart12: 10:35am On Jan 24, 2022
A305:
Dude,

You went wrong by showing your emotions and letting it overwhelm you to the process of self destruct. As it stands, she considers what you two have as Friends With Benefits. You shouldn't have thrown tantrum.

You only catching feelings for her because of what she can do in bed, how she is being 'sort after' by other men as well as the scarcity mindset you have towards getting another woman.

My guy,

Let her go. This lust/love is situational and not a true reflection of real love. You just love the idea of her and wanting to own what other men are chasing. You can't see it now but after the sex has died down a little and her true character begins to show, you would come to that realization.

Again, let her go, but if she willingly comes back to profess love, then the ball will be in your court to exert authority over her and the number one rule will be: cut other men off.

But then again, since you not ready to shoulder her responsibilities then leave her be; and stay being friends with benefits only. Let her monkey branch to survive while you get the p*ssy to unwind.

Learn to comparmentalize otherwise, you will keep bursting some simp moves.
Respect boss, I don't normally attach feelings to my dealings with babes, but then there was just something about this one that got me hooked. All the same I've settled with her and we are cool now. it's just FWB hence fort

1 Like

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by syntekelite(m): 10:39am On Jan 24, 2022
Unclesmart12:
I met this girl few weeks ago online and we kinda vibed instantly, a couple of weeks later she came over to my house for weekend and we had sex the first night. I asked her about her relationship status later and she said she was in a relationship, though she doesn't love the guy.

She showed me proof of countless times she's told the guy the truth but he would always persuade her to stay with him with hope that she would warm up to him. So she stayed since he was paying the bills.

I can't tell her to leave the guy because I am not ready to pay any bills for anybody now. Just like most Nigerian girls she gets lots of calls, but one made me upset this night.

She was on call with a guy for almost an hour, from the tone of the conversation the guy might just be a friend, because the gist was centered around school and other random stuff. I felt she disrespected me by staying so long on a call and I made my feelings known when she was done. She got moody and stopped talking to me afterwards.

She finished cooking and dished mine in a separate plate even though we have been eating together since she came. She placed the food on the bed without notifying me and went on to eat hers alone. I tried to adjust and kicked the plate away breaking it in the process.

I packed the food and threw it into the trash can, she immediately went to the kitchen and dropped hers too. Took her bath and went to bed, though I know she's not sleeping.

She's supposed to go tomorrow morning and I intend deleting her contact after she leaves, however I really like her. I've not met someone I liked in a while. I don't wanna beg her since I didn't do anything wrong. Or was my reaction to the call extreme??

I still wonder what you expect from a runs girl? So you saying you havent seen the red flags that she sleeps around.... Oga enjoy what you wanna enjoy, thats your choice no one go judge you but stop with the simpy feelings.. a LovePeddler is a LovePeddler they dont like being tied down..
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by Unclesmart12: 10:45am On Jan 24, 2022
jclassiq:
Irrationality at best.

Did she know you kicked the plate by mistake?

As it stands now, you need to think things thru. Looking at this girl, does she seem like someone you can be in a relationship with? Remember she already told you how indecisive and weak-willed she is by leading another man on while she is in your house having sex with you; actions speak louder than words.

Again, you are not ready for the financial duties that come with Nigerian type of relationships, yet you are acting possessive so quickly? Wrong.

My advice, if you still want to fvck her tonight, then you have to swallow your pride and ask for forgiveness, but make sure you take your time to pleasure her very well; everybody wins.

When she lives, i hope you gain some clarity about what you actually want with this woman that came your way.
Baba you wise, your post has answered my questions. She stated her willingness to leave the other guy if I'm gonna take her serious, but somehow I don't want to get committed now though I'm developing feelings which is fuelled by her actions towards me so far. But I guess I should just kill those feelings and remain FWBs
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by IKennaGabriel(m): 10:45am On Jan 24, 2022
Bola146:
lipsrsealed God have mercy on some stupid ladies of nowadays sad angry in the name of looking for what No wonder it's very easy for Yahoo boys using them for rituals in the name of having sex like dogs undecided lipsrsealed Let me keep quiet!
let you keep quiet when you don talk finish.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by syntekelite(m): 10:46am On Jan 24, 2022
Note of caution.. no man do pass... If you like dey form bruce lee on top.. na man go still tire.. woman heart fickle no man fit know am finish..do what gives you joy and enjoyment leave the rest for ......
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by arthurwillia(m): 10:48am On Jan 24, 2022
MOTOPARK:
wahala full this forum,you bring one breas out and suck as vigil milk ,

You gerrit?
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by arthurwillia(m): 10:49am On Jan 24, 2022
Biodundimeji:

God bless you for this advice
One bottle of schnapps for you

My gee ayou sabi
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by Bahamas95(m): 10:53am On Jan 24, 2022
OP honestly I don't know your problem. undecided

Just collect your share and move on, nor be only her get sweet t*to......I know that's what has gotten into your head.
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by iPresh4s(m): 10:54am On Jan 24, 2022
U no want pay bills, u still dey vex.

Men!
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by ayomide28287(m): 10:56am On Jan 24, 2022
Bola146:
lipsrsealed God have mercy on some stupid ladies of nowadays sad angry in the name of looking for what No wonder it's very easy for Yahoo boys using them for rituals in the name of having sex like dogs undecided lipsrsealed Let me keep quiet!
good morning omobolanle,trust you are doing good?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by Bola146(f): 10:59am On Jan 24, 2022
ayomide28287:
good morning omobolanle,trust you are doing good?

Good morning my brother
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by Ofiadiegwu: 11:00am On Jan 24, 2022
Unclesmart12:

Op, you will hardly have peace in this lifestyle.

How on earth do you just feel free with strangers just because of what the person have in-between the legs? Hurrr??

If you stayed on your own, no person would have disrespected you that way by staying with another dick for an hour right in your presence.

If you stayed on your own, your food and plate couldn't have been wasted that way.

If you stayed on your own, you will not be in danger of STDs (because you should go for test to know how far grin having gone into public utility).

If you stayed on your own, you will not be about to make an enemy of the opposite gender who could, now or in the future when you attain game, come up with a blackmail to keep extorting you or bring you down from the top of your success...

Where is that guy that kept shouting 'guys without girl friend has peace of mind'??
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by Jjokke: 11:01am On Jan 24, 2022
Find a suitable lady for yourself, get married and have sex with your wife as much as you want. Sex outside marriage is a sin. Please stop it.
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by Bola146(f): 11:03am On Jan 24, 2022
bluefilm:

Why are you blaming the girl?

I think you should be blaming the SIMP who is so insecure that he cannot stand his girl talking to another guy on the phone.

He said they were even discussing school stuff but the INSECURITY in him will not allow him to think clearly.

Now he is looking for someone to control all in the name of a relationship because he is scared that if he loses the girl he might never get another girl in his damn life.

What a Shame!!!

Is it a must to sleeping around like dogs She went to his house not that he forced her! She would have said no and respected herself na !

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by Ofiadiegwu: 11:04am On Jan 24, 2022
Jjokke:
Find a suitable lady for yourself, get married and have sex with your wife as much as you want. Sex outside marriage is a sin. Please stop it.

Yes, tell him.
Point blank
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by Bola146(f): 11:07am On Jan 24, 2022
instinct57vm:

For your mind now you’re better than that girl.
Swear that you never sleep man house before! Swear that your body count is not more than one! If you can’t swear on these 2 things, then shush your mouth and face front. You’re not better than that babe. Na because dem never catch you. All of una be same thing

Who is providing a saint here Oponu! Why not think twice on how your siblings are using ladies for Yahoo on internet nowadays Monkey I guess that was how your mother taught your sisters to be sleeping around like dogs! Hypocrite!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by fotadmowmend(m): 11:08am On Jan 24, 2022
Unclesmart12:

Let her go....
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by Gamusgamus: 11:10am On Jan 24, 2022
[quote author=Unclesmart12 post=109638049]I met this girl few weeks ago online and we kinda vibed instantly, a couple of weeks later she came over to my house for weekend and we bleeped

Guy, you met a professional ashewo who goes around banging every time dick and Harry on first date and you are jealous, okay go hang your self nah because she pick a call from your mate
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by Farfalla(f): 11:11am On Jan 24, 2022
Boys here pretending to be macho yet they're the ones pleading and begging some girl to even pick their call.

At the end of the day, a good 80% of them will wife ashawos.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by batb: 11:12am On Jan 24, 2022
JoeOdion:
Very ungodly generation. Reckless sex and a sense of entitlement to people you aren't married to. Sick!
Very Godly ungodly pervers! If you are so 'Godly' why did you click this Topic!
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by drnoel: 11:16am On Jan 24, 2022
Unclesmart12:

Who is talking about begging?
Look youngman, NL is not the right place to seek such advice. They will destroy this Ur fledgling relationship here by the time they are done.
One person has to be an adult and so far both of you have acted like children. There are ways to talk this out without begging.
For example, go and start playing with her and don't stop till the ice is broken.
Then table her 4k-up without mincing words or being an asshole about it. Be nice and understanding but tell here where she made her mistake and make sure to make her understand that it shouldn't repeat itself.
Be the man here cos women will always be children in this kind of thing.
Cheers!
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by ACE1010: 11:17am On Jan 24, 2022
Can somebody give us a title for this Nollywood movie?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by simplesearch: 11:17am On Jan 24, 2022
How will you go to hell with your two eyes wide open? You are not concern about breaking the law and love of God, and diminishing his purpose and expectation for your life, instead all you're concern about are irrelevant issues that does no good to your soul. Come off this path that leads to eternity in the lake of fire with the devil, by repenting of your sins and accepting Jesus into your heart, so that God can reconstruct your life afresh this new year.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by worldclass68(m): 11:17am On Jan 24, 2022
If I be OP.......since another person dey pay bill...
No be to dey chop ham dey go undecided
See free food ooooo, single emotions I won't show, so far we re having sex, no problem...

Note op....dont fall in love cool.. love makes someone weak and stupid, before u know it, u go dey mumu dey jealous and she go dey happy grin grin.
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by fotadmowmend(m): 11:17am On Jan 24, 2022
Unclesmart12:
Una just dey put am for my body woto woto, I was expecting it shaa. Even some people that have done worst are now forming boss on top my head. I know I bleeped up, the intention wasn't to catch feelings, it just happened because babe is cool. Some said I'm insecure because I feel I might lose the babe lol, since when did getting a girl become rocket science. I even have a main babe amongst other fwbs, no be achievement so no need to loud am.

I apologised for my outburst this morning and she did too and promised not to make calls in my place next time. So we are good
I appreciate the real niggas that made reasonable comments without insults, no one knows it all, I treat ladies with an iron fist cause they always take advantage of cool persons.

For those that said I'm a simp, na una sabi. I am more of a sigma male. Una Good day.
Let her be free with you.... If she wants to make calls, let her because that's the only way you'd know her and then you are safe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Aunt Married At 39 / Nigerian Couple Cry On Their Wedding Day (Photos) / Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.