Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak (37984 Views)

FWB Don Go Carry Belle Ooo, How We Go Settle This Matter. Chat Pics / Guys, Let's Settle This: Bum-bum Or Boobs? / Which Of These Two Guys Should I Settle Down With? I've Been Bleeping & Lov Both (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by Icepresh(m): 9:42am On Jan 24, 2022
Let her go bro. The guy might just be another sexual friend like you. Don’t go and get infected

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by SenecaTheYonger: 9:44am On Jan 24, 2022
But you are collecting her pussy freely and she’s in a relationship with another guy. Why can’t she give to another person? Which kind animal be this?

Unclesmart12:
I met this girl few weeks ago online and we kinda vibed instantly, a couple of weeks later she came over to my house for weekend and we had sex the first night. I asked her about her relationship status later and she said she was in a relationship, though she doesn't love the guy.

She showed me proof of countless times she's told the guy the truth but he would always persuade her to stay with him with hope that she would warm up to him. So she stayed since he was paying the bills.

I can't tell her to leave the guy because I am not ready to pay any bills for anybody now. Just like most Nigerian girls she gets lots of calls, but one made me upset this night.

She was on call with a guy for almost an hour, from the tone of the conversation the guy might just be a friend, because the gist was centered around school and other random stuff. I felt she disrespected me by staying so long on a call and I made my feelings known when she was done. She got moody and stopped talking to me afterwards.

She finished cooking and dished mine in a separate plate even though we have been eating together since she came. She placed the food on the bed without notifying me and went on to eat hers alone. I tried to adjust and kicked the plate away breaking it in the process.

I packed the food and threw it into the trash can, she immediately went to the kitchen and dropped hers too. Took her bath and went to bed, though I know she's not sleeping.

She's supposed to go tomorrow morning and I intend deleting her contact after she leaves, however I really like her. I've not met someone I liked in a while. I don't wanna beg her since I didn't do anything wrong. Or was my reaction to the call extreme??

Should just free her or attempt talking to her?
How do I approach it without coming off as weak?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by seyz91(m): 9:44am On Jan 24, 2022
cheesy

So you can go meet yours abi

tongue.cuz she seems like free pussy

Go badoo or tinder you will see many of these useless pussy there

Infact if you play your game nicely youfit catch 15girls to come suck your dick through out this week on there.
Naija vagina people are very useless
They are for fucking
LordVoldermort:
Curious o non related, on which online website did you meet her?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by Henon: 9:45am On Jan 24, 2022
If you're tired of banging her let her go but if you're not, there is no big deal in mending the fence and continue digging that pussy.
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by PrinceMajestic: 9:45am On Jan 24, 2022
Approach her, apologize even if you did nothing wrong then fhuck her recklessly then delete her contact in her presence and give her transport back to the street where she's from. Naija girls too easy to fhuck, even the hard to get, if you hear their coded story you go vomit. My own now, na to fhuck beautiful nairaland girls, I fuckkd one ugly one last year, I couldnt resist fhuckin d bitch despite seeing her ugly face on WhatsApp but when she come life, her back view go console any sad man. Fhuck Naija girls anyhow, when you are tired go to North and look for virgin to marry for 50k cost. These southern Naija girls are meant for fhuckin so it's an error to develop feelings for them or even bother about their phone calls, op don't b a simp. Just fhuck them and be kind enough to pass them on code. Howfa shey u fit gimme the babe number I want ask her something

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by seyz91(m): 9:46am On Jan 24, 2022
Sopies:
Guy you bleeped up, whats your business with her calls? Run your parole and move on. Almost every lady answers that kinda call.

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by KingTom(m): 9:47am On Jan 24, 2022
SUPERPACK:
She told you she has a boyfriend and in a relationship but that did not stop from shifting her paent.

She is in your house and on your bed, you had no problem with that too because someone else is paying her bills.

All of a sudden you are angry because of a long call from one of the pússy co-owners like you that pays her bills possibly.

Conclusion;''He who wants equity must come with clean hands''

No mind the idiot grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by malvisguy212: 9:48am On Jan 24, 2022
arthurwillia:

No time
idiot
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by fitinwell: 9:49am On Jan 24, 2022
zakkxx:
If you don’t repent na serious sickness go catch you!! Continue the foolishness!! You think women are normal nowadays!! Your destiny is finish!! Cry and beg For forgiveness!! If you cannot hold your body go and marry!! A word is enough for the fool and non is required by the wise!!!!

Op follow this Advice and thank us lata
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by EndRape2(f): 9:49am On Jan 24, 2022
Tell her we said she is stupid, cooking and sleeping in your house, a guy she met just two weeks

And you too, you are not sensible at all, what is your business with the call she is making? Is she your wife ? So she should not keep friends abi, something must be wro g with you.

I hope she will run away from you, after seeing the anger part in you, you kicked plate and broke it.

quote author=Unclesmart12 post=109638049]I met this girl few weeks ago online and we kinda vibed instantly, a couple of weeks later she came over to my house for weekend and we had sex the first night. I asked her about her relationship status later and she said she was in a relationship, though she doesn't love the guy.

She showed me proof of countless times she's told the guy the truth but he would always persuade her to stay with him with hope that she would warm up to him. So she stayed since he was paying the bills.

I can't tell her to leave the guy because I am not ready to pay any bills for anybody now. Just like most Nigerian girls she gets lots of calls, but one made me upset this night.

She was on call with a guy for almost an hour, from the tone of the conversation the guy might just be a friend, because the gist was centered around school and other random stuff. I felt she disrespected me by staying so long on a call and I made my feelings known when she was done. She got moody and stopped talking to me afterwards.

She finished cooking and dished mine in a separate plate even though we have been eating together since she came. She placed the food on the bed without notifying me and went on to eat hers alone. I tried to adjust and kicked the plate away breaking it in the process.

I packed the food and threw it into the trash can, she immediately went to the kitchen and dropped hers too. Took her bath and went to bed, though I know she's not sleeping.

She's supposed to go tomorrow morning and I intend deleting her contact after she leaves, however I really like her. I've not met someone I liked in a while. I don't wanna beg her since I didn't do anything wrong. Or was my reaction to the call extreme??

How do I approach it without coming off as weak?[/quote]
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by Dikegodspower(m): 9:50am On Jan 24, 2022
My man u get mind o
U comot person enter, now another person don comot. Na so the game be. Sono too vex
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by rosechika1994: 9:50am On Jan 24, 2022
Freestyle
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by Dikegodspower(m): 9:51am On Jan 24, 2022
My man u get mind o
U comot person enter, now another person don comot you Na so the game be. So no too vex
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by toujurs: 9:52am On Jan 24, 2022
apostle96:
OP is a...
As in ehn, Big clown grin
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by gulfer: 9:56am On Jan 24, 2022
Unclesmart12:
I met this girl few weeks ago online and we kinda vibed instantly, a couple of weeks later she came over to my house for weekend and we had sex the first night. I asked her about her relationship status later and she said she was in a relationship, though she doesn't love the guy.

Oya, update the house na. Did you lash her in the course of the night
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by davidque: 9:56am On Jan 24, 2022
JoeOdion:

Big big shame. And scrolling through the comment section, you see how rarely they are being condemned for such dirty behavior. Some are even telling him he is not playing his game well. We need men that will save this generation because our youths have completely lost it.

It is sad really to see so many youths supporting such a despicable attitude. We owe it to our generation to raise children who will uphold the moral fabric of our society not join the decadence that is seen everywhere

1 Like

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by Mom007(f): 9:57am On Jan 24, 2022
You refused to take her serious, you want her to leave the person that's taking her serious and now you are upset? Abi what am I reading so? Na waa o... All these young ladies sef... How else can we advice them that they will hear? Stop this trial and error and online relationship nonsense. There is time for everything. Paying bills bawo? Don't you have parents? Who did she tell she was going to this young mans house to do wifely duties for now? What if... In fact too many what ifs. I'm pained.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by MOTOPARK: 9:58am On Jan 24, 2022
arthurwillia:

Bro you messed it up man, what’s your concern with who she talks to on the phone or not, Mehn you messed up.

I have that kind girl in bayelsa, she receives call like mad, I just bring out one breast and be sucking.

She’s not your gf neither are you planning to date her, let her call who she wants to.

Apologize, lash her tonight and fix another date..
don’t be a guy who just lost a free puz or better still pass her to me
We will teach you
wahala full this forum,you bring one breas out and suck as vigil milk ,

1 Like

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by lifenija: 10:00am On Jan 24, 2022
Unclesmart12:

u no well.
u dey fuk person babe
u no wan foot her bill
but u dey vex she dey on call with another guy.

how old are u?
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by Ulunne777(f): 10:00am On Jan 24, 2022
useless thread with useless respondents.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by tiswell(m): 10:01am On Jan 24, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
All these kids sef
what kids?
Gbola na ya mate
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by bluefilm: 10:02am On Jan 24, 2022
Bola146:
lipsrsealed God have mercy on some stupid ladies of nowadays sad angry in the name of looking for what No wonder it's very easy for Yahoo boys using them for rituals in the name of having sex like dogs undecided lipsrsealed Let me keep quiet!

Why are you blaming the girl?

I think you should be blaming the SIMP who is so insecure that he cannot stand his girl talking to another guy on the phone.

He said they were even discussing school stuff but the INSECURITY in him will not allow him to think clearly.

Now he is looking for someone to control all in the name of a relationship because he is scared that if he loses the girl he might never get another girl in his damn life.

What a Shame!!!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by jclassiq(m): 10:03am On Jan 24, 2022
Bola146:
lipsrsealed God have mercy on some stupid ladies of nowadays sad angry in the name of looking for what No wonder it's very easy for Yahoo boys using them for rituals in the name of having sex like dogs undecided lipsrsealed Let me keep quiet!
They are looking for love online. For whatever reason they can't go outside to mingle with real human beings so they resort to online.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by jclassiq(m): 10:04am On Jan 24, 2022
bluefilm:

Why are you blaming the girl?

I think you should be blaming the SIMP who is so insecure that he cannot stand his girl talking to another guy on the phone.

He said they were even discussing school stuff but the INSECURITY in him will not allow him to think clearly.

Now he is looking for someone to control all in the name of a relationship because he is scared that if he loses the girl he might never get another girl in his damn life.

What a Shame!!!
True.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by MNDY(m): 10:06am On Jan 24, 2022
Bola146:

Before, guys are committed and want exclusive right to the pus.sy. This OP belongs to the few remaining guys who have refused to modernize. Not me and many other guys out there. Since you and your gender have refused to be wise and totally don't want to be committed, a vast majority of guys out there will continue to blend with that mentality of yours. There is already a motto out there that: The Pu.s.sy Is Not Yours; It's Just Your Turn.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by Slynation(m): 10:07am On Jan 24, 2022
Unclesmart12:

Bro...Je kpata ego this man!! Money stops nonsense!!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by Firefox01: 10:07am On Jan 24, 2022
Unclesmart12:

You're a petty idiot boss. You have just a purely sexual relationship. What do you mean by disrespect. If you still love that pussy, allow her receive her calls in peace. Afterall, una no dey relationship

1 Like

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by LordReed(m): 10:09am On Jan 24, 2022
Unclesmart12:

You kicked and broke your own plate of food because a girl who you know is in another relationship was talking on the phone? You already showed how weak you are.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by iTearHerToto: 10:12am On Jan 24, 2022
Unclesmart12:

You're even weak by thinking of approaching her bout the matter. You think she'd take it lightly if it's you on a call with a lady for an hour when she around?

Pukes angry

1 Like

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by Biodundimeji(m): 10:12am On Jan 24, 2022
arthurwillia:

Bro you messed it up man, what’s your concern with who she talks to on the phone or not, Mehn you messed up.

I have that kind girl in bayelsa, she receives call like mad, I just bring out one breast and be sucking.

She’s not your gf neither are you planning to date her, let her call who she wants to.

Apologize, lash her tonight and fix another date..
don’t be a guy who just lost a free puz or better still pass her to me
We will teach you
God bless you for this advice
One bottle of schnapps for you

1 Like

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by BigYash: 10:14am On Jan 24, 2022
Frds with benefits,na en you carry for head op? Tell her to get lost.. I hate cheats..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Aunt Married At 39 / Nigerian Couple Cry On Their Wedding Day (Photos) / What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.