Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,801 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak (37980 Views)

FWB Don Go Carry Belle Ooo, How We Go Settle This Matter. Chat Pics / Guys, Let's Settle This: Bum-bum Or Boobs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by generalwo(m): 11:18am On Jan 24, 2022
U sleep with woman wen dey with relationship and u come here dey ask werin? The only thing I have for u is that one day, when u love a girl so much, someone will F**K and keep her in his crib and u will know about it.....what goes around comes back around........ Good day
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by MERCHANDISER: 11:19am On Jan 24, 2022
Unclesmart12:
Una just dey put am for my body woto woto, I was expecting it shaa. Even some people that have done worst are now forming boss on top my head. I know I bleeped up, the intention wasn't to catch feelings, it just happened because babe is cool. Some said I'm insecure because I feel I might lose the babe lol, since when did getting a girl become rocket science. I even have a main babe amongst other fwbs, no be achievement so no need to loud am.

I apologised for my outburst this morning and she did too and promised not to make calls in my place next time. So we are good
I appreciate the real niggas that made reasonable comments without insults, no one knows it all, I treat ladies with an iron fist cause they always take advantage of cool persons.

For those that said I'm a simp, na una sabi. I am more of a sigma male. Una Good day.

wetin make u simp be say u dey vex when she dey call another nigha.
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by brandsoncharlie: 11:20am On Jan 24, 2022
arthurwillia:

Bro you messed it up man, what’s your concern with who she talks to on the phone or not, Mehn you messed up.

I have that kind girl in bayelsa, she receives call like mad, I just bring out one breast and be sucking.

She’s not your gf neither are you planning to date her, let her call who she wants to.

Apologize, lash her tonight and fix another date..
don’t be a guy who just lost a free puz or better still pass her to me
We will teach you
You're saying the truth but any girl that makes that kind of lengthy call for 1hr, in your presence, it shows that the lady doesn't respect you or she don see u finish.
It is the fault of most guys from the beginning, they don't know how to command respect from ladies.
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by Newboss(m): 11:26am On Jan 24, 2022
Do the right thing by deleting her contact once she leaves.
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by sukkot: 11:29am On Jan 24, 2022
Unclesmart12:

Baba you wise, your post has answered my questions. She stated her willingness to leave the other guy if I'm gonna take her serious, but somehow I don't want to get committed now though I'm developing feelings which is fuelled by her actions towards me so far. But I guess I should just kill those feelings and remain FWBs
you are doing FWB with a woman who is married ( not legally but sex is marriage in Gods eye ) and you wonder why you are broke ? you dont know its curses from God coming down on you that is making you broke ? cheesy grin

people just cant connect the dots

1 Like

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by onadana: 11:32am On Jan 24, 2022
SUPERPACK:
She told you she has a boyfriend and in a relationship but that did not stop from shifting her paent.

She is in your house and on your bed, you had no problem with that too because someone else is paying her bills.

All of a sudden you are angry because of a long call from one of the pússy co-owners like you that pays her bills possibly.

Conclusion;''He who wants equity must come with clean hands''

Oshe ....baba..you rock.
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by arkonpoint: 11:33am On Jan 24, 2022
Eni to ri nkan re, to fe ku, owo Eni to ti bo sonu nko?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by Govocrete: 11:36am On Jan 24, 2022
Give yourself a knock on the head to reset your brain if you don't know you are wrong.

She gave you her all, told you about her relationship, prepared a meal for you. Let me address the situation for you.

1. You lied here

" tried to adjust and kicked the plate away breaking it in the process."

You have an anger problem based on your story. She answered a call in which you concluded it was just a casual call from a school/coursemate. You are angry because the call was longer than you expected. I believe you were jealous and felt threatened by the caller.

Out of your stupidity/anger, you kicked the food she served you in bed and broke the ceramic plate, now you claimed it was a mistake. It was not a mistake but your anger.

How many guys or married men have issues with the babe or wife and are still served their food in bed?

You better be man enough to tell her you are sorry for the sake of the love you have developed for her. Otherwise, you will start writing poems and buying gifts to beg when she is gone.
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by sukkot: 11:38am On Jan 24, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

You're saying the truth but any girl that makes that kind of lengthy call for 1hr, in your presence, it shows that the lady doesn't respect you or she don see u finish.
It is the fault of most guys from the beginning, they don't know how to command respect from ladies.
stop ttalking rubbish here, this is 2022 not 1960. you command respect from a lady by how you carry and comport yourself. if you carry yourself like a brokeass there can never be respect. as OP said he has no money to buy her anything so no matter how you want to command respect in that type of situation where money is lacking ffrom you ? you simply cannot command respect. This is how you command respect
1-how you speak
2-how you carry yourself
3-the ability to be able to solve any problems. if she say lets cook good soup now, before she finish talking you done drop 10k for table grin grin
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by jaxxy(m): 11:41am On Jan 24, 2022
Unclesmart12:
I met this girl few weeks ago online and we kinda vibed instantly, a couple of weeks later she came over to my house for weekend and we had sex the first night. I asked her about her relationship status later and she said she was in a relationship, though she doesn't love the guy.

She showed me proof of countless times she's told the guy the truth but he would always persuade her to stay with him with hope that she would warm up to him. So she stayed since he was paying the bills.

I can't tell her to leave the guy because I am not ready to pay any bills for anybody now. Just like most Nigerian girls she gets lots of calls, but one made me upset this night.

She was on call with a guy for almost an hour, from the tone of the conversation the guy might just be a friend, because the gist was centered around school and other random stuff. I felt she disrespected me by staying so long on a call and I made my feelings known when she was done. She got moody and stopped talking to me afterwards.

She finished cooking and dished mine in a separate plate even though we have been eating together since she came. She placed the food on the bed without notifying me and went on to eat hers alone. I tried to adjust and kicked the plate away breaking it in the process.

I packed the food and threw it into the trash can, she immediately went to the kitchen and dropped hers too. Took her bath and went to bed, though I know she's not sleeping.

She's supposed to go tomorrow morning and I intend deleting her contact after she leaves, however I really like her. I've not met someone I liked in a while. I don't wanna beg her since I didn't do anything wrong. Or was my reaction to the call extreme??

Should just free her or attempt talking to her?
How do I approach it without coming off as weak?

So any gal u meet online jumps into ur bed and starts cooking for u?? Nawa for dating these days oooo.

She has a bf paying her bills, Ure nit ready to pay her bills ontop of that u are jealous?? And feeling like don jazzy? Sorry sir

1 Like

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by uzoma213(m): 11:49am On Jan 24, 2022
arthurwillia:

Bro you messed it up man, what’s your concern with who she talks to on the phone or not, Mehn you messed up.

I have that kind girl in bayelsa, she receives call like mad, I just bring out one breast and be sucking.

She’s not your gf neither are you planning to date her, let her call who she wants to.

We will teach you
the op is already in love and you say he should keep her as a free puz? cheesy

That would have been easy if he didn't have any feelings for the girl
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by EMMAXLULEX(m): 11:53am On Jan 24, 2022
Stop having premarital sex, free sex is like a bait purposely positioned to entrap preys. Keep off!
Sexual immorality has terminated many destinies and many glorious youths have their sun set untimely because of casual sex...TAKE HEED

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by NohurryInLife: 12:00pm On Jan 24, 2022
arthurwillia:

We will teach you
Senior man cool cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by donogaga(m): 12:01pm On Jan 24, 2022
SUPERPACK:
She told you she has a boyfriend and in a relationship but that did not stop from shifting her paent.

She is in your house and on your bed, you had no problem with that too because someone else is paying her bills.

All of a sudden you are angry because of a long call from one of the pússy co-owners like you that pays her bills possibly.

Hahahaha

Your last statement got me laughing.

Actually, both of are them are fools.

It will surely not end well.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by akinbisodun(m): 12:02pm On Jan 24, 2022
Maddoh!!
arthurwillia:

We will teach you

1 Like

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by Lucyfa10: 12:11pm On Jan 24, 2022
Some things should be left on announced here in this platform.. Na talk be this?
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by Druss(m): 12:19pm On Jan 24, 2022
You both have serious ego issues. You especially are real insecure. Why should the girl respect you? The girl has a man who she is dissing in your presence and yet you think she should respect you? Who are you? Because you had sex she should bow down?

Better go listen to Lil Kim's Money Power Respect.

Also stop having sex outside marriage especially you. God save your partner from the stress you would give her especially if she has male friends.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by ojuolu(m): 12:31pm On Jan 24, 2022
SUPERPACK:

Your sense plenty no be lie.

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by thinkmoney(m): 12:31pm On Jan 24, 2022
Unclesmart12:
I met this girl few weeks ago online and we kinda vibed instantly, a couple of weeks later she came over to my house for weekend and we had sex the first night. I asked her about her relationship status later and she said she was in a relationship, though she doesn't love the guy.

She showed me proof of countless times she's told the guy the truth but he would always persuade her to stay with him with hope that she would warm up to him. So she stayed since he was paying the bills.

I can't tell her to leave the guy because I am not ready to pay any bills for anybody now. Just like most Nigerian girls she gets lots of calls, but one made me upset this night.

She was on call with a guy for almost an hour, from the tone of the conversation the guy might just be a friend, because the gist was centered around school and other random stuff. I felt she disrespected me by staying so long on a call and I made my feelings known when she was done. She got moody and stopped talking to me afterwards.

She finished cooking and dished mine in a separate plate even though we have been eating together since she came. She placed the food on the bed without notifying me and went on to eat hers alone. I tried to adjust and kicked the plate away breaking it in the process.

I packed the food and threw it into the trash can, she immediately went to the kitchen and dropped hers too. Took her bath and went to bed, though I know she's not sleeping.

She's supposed to go tomorrow morning and I intend deleting her contact after she leaves, however I really like her. I've not met someone I liked in a while. I don't wanna beg her since I didn't do anything wrong. Or was my reaction to the call extreme??

You appear you are not very mature yourself especially the way you use food to fight...pushed food away because u are angry? God forbid.
You appear to have overreacted to the long call. You are just knowing each other. There are things she has been doing before meeting u
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by Kris25: 12:36pm On Jan 24, 2022
Unclesmart12:

Do anything you wan do... Nobody cares..
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by Helper1991(m): 12:36pm On Jan 24, 2022
The two of you need Jesus in your lives. We can't keep settling you guys because you the guy will continue womanizing with social media girls and the girl too will keep distributing her POS to other guys as well. Only Jesus can deliver you from this mess. Repent and be saved then you can think well

1 Like

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by Pootle: 12:58pm On Jan 24, 2022
SUPERPACK:

Conclusion;''He who comes to equity must come with clean hands''

oyel dey ur head
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by raphy(m): 1:05pm On Jan 24, 2022
Unclesmart12:

Wht is yours will find you.
If you love something let it goes when it comes back it was yours but when it doesn't come back it was never your's.

Let her go but let her knw you didn't meant to throw the food away it was a mistake you didn't know it was beside you if it is why she is upset. Tell her sorry but never beg her to stay .

You are not weak.
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 24, 2022
seyz91:
cheesy

So you can go meet yours abi

tongue.cuz she seems like free pussy

Go badoo or tinder you will see many of these useless pussy there

Infact if you play your game nicely youfit catch 15girls to come suck your dick through out this week on there.
Naija vagina people are very useless
They are for fucking
I've used badoo and the site is rubbish, I would be surprised if he met a nice girl there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by AleAirHub(m): 1:32pm On Jan 24, 2022
Baddest....

Indeed you know wetin sup grin
arthurwillia:

We will teach you

1 Like

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by Bigpapi: 1:40pm On Jan 24, 2022
Unclesmart12:

You're a small, just go and hustle mumu

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by Ochelyko1: 1:52pm On Jan 24, 2022
Unclesmart12:

Bro u don't like her! That's the truth you are just lust after her and since you got what u want u are having difficulties to let her go! But I tell u if u don't let her go and repent and turn away from ur evil way of thinking and doing things she will lead u to ur end. Go and marry dats d best I can tell u fornication is a sin.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 24, 2022
Friends with benefit normally never ends well one person must catch feelings and in this case is YOU breaking the code
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by EASYGURU(m): 2:09pm On Jan 24, 2022
grin grin angry grin

How come i missed this thread? OP better don't let that banny leave. Remain tough n unapologetic but never repeat this same mistake. Tf? She can be promiscuous all she wants ensure you also have a slice of her cake and when it gets down to the icing sugar where you get tired you trash her. No go dey catch feelings ooo. Let he who has pay the bill. Your own duty na to knack that kpekus mercilessly. I repeat mercilessly.
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by Munzy14(m): 2:19pm On Jan 24, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Bro, you fall my hands big time I swear angry
As a guy, once you meet a girl Don't bother to ask her if she's in a relationship or not.
Your job is to keep servicing her pussy with your good hard dick and of course, always bang the hell out of her.

I was banging a girl few days ago, lots of guys kept calling her, including her bf too. I inserted my dick harder and kept banging her. She answered the call and told her bf she was "at work, that she's busy" and then ended the call. grin Wetin concern me? I was busy knacking that pussy.

OP, you seem like the insecure and jealous type. Oga, bang that girl and stop bothering who she's talking with on the phone.

Crazy life...I really don't know how I react when ladies do that...Answering call during make out session and still na one mugu dey feel like he is calling one virtuous babe like that.. lipsrsealed

Funny world...

In all no go chop person wife o.. grin
Re: How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak by Munzy14(m): 2:23pm On Jan 24, 2022
Unclesmart12:

As she tell you say she dey chop another guy man mugu, Isn't that a red flag?
because this one you are worried and jealous, Seems she sabi bleep well...

Next thing you will want to carry her wholesale(marriage) and when she continues jumping from peter to Paul, you will say she has changed...Like say no be who she is from onset..

I don't take her serious when she say she is in a relationship..Because if truely she is, It will be obvious...I mean meeting her online won't be easy not to talk of chats that will lead to wooing her, and she coming over....

I hope say no be ashawo you want to personalize sha... grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience / My Aunt Married At 39 / Nigerian Couple Cry On Their Wedding Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.