Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,121 members, 7,842,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Had My Hopes High To Fùck Yesterday, But She Cast Everything. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Had My Hopes High To Fùck Yesterday, But She Cast Everything. (6052 Views)

I Saw Death Face To Face Yesterday But I Didn't Die / She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. / I Dumped My Girlfriend Yesterday But She's Threatening To Punish Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Had My Hopes High To Fùck Yesterday, But She Cast Everything. by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:49am On Jan 24, 2022
Ohhh okay, sorry bro,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: Had My Hopes High To Fùck Yesterday, But She Cast Everything. by cuffee: 8:50am On Jan 24, 2022
omotoshodontee1:
I know how clean babe dey do guyman body but stuffs like this dey put man 4 uncessary wahala..dah kind stuff don nearly put me 4 serious wahala b4(asthmatic)..babe dey grasp 4 air in d midnight and I dey stay alone,nah dat experience reduced my high libido... that doesn't stop u from giving it a shot once in awhile sha
I gast fúck this weekend. The kind konji wey hold man no be small one. and my body na dat kind body wey be say if e no dey mood, I no fit do anything
Re: Had My Hopes High To Fùck Yesterday, But She Cast Everything. by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Na me you wan tell that wan..you tell am say you want relationship but the first thing that came to your mind was how to f**k her?
No plan on how to take her out on a date..seatrade work on your personality aiit..

Women ain't objects they are individuals..you don't expect all women to be stupid and loose around boys like you..
ogbeni be calming down... omo devils advocate
Re: Had My Hopes High To Fùck Yesterday, But She Cast Everything. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:57am On Jan 24, 2022
BadRadio:
ogbeni be calming down... omo devils advocate
Exactly.. thanks for understanding my point. wink
Re: Had My Hopes High To Fùck Yesterday, But She Cast Everything. by heniford2: 9:28am On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

This ain't about feminism it's about saying something just the way it should be..
the energy you use in airing ur view shows so much hate and bitterness one will come to the conclusion that either ur a new feminist or someone did messed ur heart really bad undecided
Re: Had My Hopes High To Fùck Yesterday, But She Cast Everything. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:30am On Jan 24, 2022
heniford2:
the energy you use in airing ur view shows so much hate and bitterness one will come to the conclusion that either ur a new feminist or someone did messed ur heart really bad undecided
And what's wrong with being a feminist even if I am..you are quick to recognize my energy In defending women when they are right but not quick to do the same when you boys insult women on here..
Ain't that hypocrisy? undecided
Re: Had My Hopes High To Fùck Yesterday, But She Cast Everything. by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:42am On Jan 24, 2022
Funny grin
Re: Had My Hopes High To Fùck Yesterday, But She Cast Everything. by recieve(m): 10:15am On Jan 24, 2022
WTF MAN?

why can't you turn her on while drinking and take to your house then finish the job.

this life is a bliss
Re: Had My Hopes High To Fùck Yesterday, But She Cast Everything. by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Exactly.. thanks for understanding my point. wink
shut up !!!

1 Like

Re: Had My Hopes High To Fùck Yesterday, But She Cast Everything. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:13am On Jan 24, 2022
BadRadio:
shut up !!!
Thank you.. enjoy yourself...
Re: Had My Hopes High To Fùck Yesterday, But She Cast Everything. by Ivory6(f): 11:34am On Jan 24, 2022
NL has made some girls heartless,if 95% of NL guys have this mentality, it means
90% men in the outside word have thesame way of thinking
That the only thing in their brain is 5ex,5ex,sex
Re: Had My Hopes High To Fùck Yesterday, But She Cast Everything. by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thank you.. enjoy yourself...

Re: Had My Hopes High To Fùck Yesterday, But She Cast Everything. by Eddysilver(m): 4:57pm On Jan 24, 2022
You for jus rest. You con buy drink join. If your guy tell u say hin dey hungry you go talk say money nor dey. Sorry O!
Re: Had My Hopes High To Fùck Yesterday, But She Cast Everything. by Omowoolata: 5:03pm On Jan 24, 2022
Who's this Fernandez spamming every thread on nairaland whilst contributing nothing.

Must be very useless homo angry angry
Re: Had My Hopes High To Fùck Yesterday, But She Cast Everything. by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:12pm On Jan 24, 2022
Win some lose some bro.
Re: Had My Hopes High To Fùck Yesterday, But She Cast Everything. by MrNice04(m): 3:07pm On Sep 13, 2022
SeaTrade:
When you grow as a man and your options open,trust me you no longer have to be in a relationship to have sex with a woman,casual sex.
It is called casual for a reason,no emotions attached.
Some will agree,some won't like in this case and I didn't take it to heart.
Relationship lol, grin
hmmn...how do you guys have sex without catching std
Re: Had My Hopes High To Fùck Yesterday, But She Cast Everything. by SeaTrade(m): 3:13pm On Sep 13, 2022
MrNice04:
hmmn...how do you guys have sex without catching std
Condom sir.
Re: Had My Hopes High To Fùck Yesterday, But She Cast Everything. by MrNice04(m): 10:42pm On Sep 14, 2022
SeaTrade:
Condom sir.
for real is it really that effective,honestly I'm scared cause condom is not 100% safe personally I've never used condom cause I'm faithful to my girlfriend...
Re: Had My Hopes High To Fùck Yesterday, But She Cast Everything. by MrNice04(m): 10:44pm On Sep 14, 2022
Ivory6:
NL has made some girls heartless,if 95% of NL guys have this mentality, it means
90% men in the outside word have thesame way of thinking
That the only thing in their brain is 5ex,5ex,sex

hmmn so ladies don't think about sex huh
Re: Had My Hopes High To Fùck Yesterday, But She Cast Everything. by Ivory6(f): 10:52pm On Sep 17, 2022
MrNice04:
hmmn so ladies don't think about sex huh
E be like u no get work...
Re: Had My Hopes High To Fùck Yesterday, But She Cast Everything. by MrNice04(m): 7:10pm On Sep 19, 2022
Ivory6:

E be like u no get work...
stop being harsh it shows you're uncultured
Re: Had My Hopes High To Fùck Yesterday, But She Cast Everything. by SPAMBOX7: 7:45pm On Sep 19, 2022
So you bought spirit not cos you wanted to have it but cos of pussy. Wow.. Who dey born all these simps sef

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Women Cheat / Pls Oh...can Anyone Explain What Are All These? (pic) / My Crazy Experience With A Lady At The Restaurant Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.