Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,877 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (1005) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1213874 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Adetounisloved(f): 3:31pm On Jul 31, 2022
Hi,

We only submitted marriage certificate before the NSF but after the mail we submitted land documents,wedding pictures,random pictures,video of the surprised picture i did for him this month.
babra19:

Hi,

Before you got NSF mail what were the documents you submitted at first?
And what’s the second documents you sent to them?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by abuhusna1: 3:32pm On Jul 31, 2022
oshobabahealth:

thank you for your response but can I get clarification for other questions.... especially the walk-in / Flexi services, is it available or has been suspended?
Book a any date online first then go there the next day after your appointment tell them you have longer than which is not favourable for your application and you want to pay for walk in. They will attend to you but it's gonna be very late. Just sacrifice the whole day for that

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Khendakillz01: 3:32pm On Jul 31, 2022
Hello please why are people not considering Kenya airways?? Is there a problem with this airline ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by eniola1010(m): 3:42pm On Jul 31, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

You are just past the 3weeks decision time, you probably sent a paid mail before then

If you don't hear from them by the 5th of August then send another paid mail and ask for it to be escalated

Cheers

Tanks so much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Laski00: 3:46pm On Jul 31, 2022
On my wife’s Tb result, the visa category on it is stated as Settlement and Dependents. Is that right or is it something to be worried about?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by babra19: 3:53pm On Jul 31, 2022
Adetounisloved:
Hi,

We only submitted marriage certificate before the NSF but after the mail we submitted land documents,wedding pictures,random pictures,video of the surprised picture i did for him this month.
Okay then.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Adetounisloved(f): 4:09pm On Jul 31, 2022
I want to appreciate you for the response and your time.
duchess90:
Hello

Please be patient,you have submitted what you need to.

NSF can sometimes lead to abit of delay because the additional documents you submitted needs to be assessed.

Proceed to collect your passport and wait for your husband's collection email

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Adetounisloved(f): 4:11pm On Jul 31, 2022
Do you have any advise for me
babra19:

Okay then.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by babra19: 4:18pm On Jul 31, 2022
Adetounisloved:
Do you have any advise for me
No, you are good to go, just stay positive.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by lightofjoy(m): 4:24pm On Jul 31, 2022
Happy Sunday, pls if I did my TB with one university address used but I later got a more convenient offer with another school and I wanted to use the new school in my application, can I change the initial address I use for the TB results? (A family of 4)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by temodent(m): 4:31pm On Jul 31, 2022
Khendakillz01:
Hello please why are people not considering Kenya airways?? Is there a problem with this airline ?

I think it makes the journey much longer, having to land first in Nairobi before taking off to London, Ethiopian airline, Egypt Air and Royal Air Maroc should be preferred. Not forgetting Qatar Air though in a class of it's own as well as Turkish Air.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jay123000: 4:33pm On Jul 31, 2022
Cjaylawson:
My dependants biometric is on Monday while mine is on Friday can dependant do their biometric before the MA cos I want to avoid dat 42k for Walk in if possible

The dependent can't do biometric before MA oo.. walk-in is the best option

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ignis: 4:43pm On Jul 31, 2022
cbn4main:

I did my bio on July 14 Abuja tls. I made a paid call on 29th. Decision made.
You can do yours 2moro.

Cheers

Wow... This means it takes less than 2 weeks to make decision.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bony92(m): 4:55pm On Jul 31, 2022
Anyone going to university of stirling?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by oshobabahealth: 5:07pm On Jul 31, 2022
abuhusna1:

Book a any date online first then go there the next day after your appointment tell them you have longer than which is not favourable for your application and you want to pay for walk in. They will attend to you but it's gonna be very late. Just sacrifice the whole day for that

thank you once again, you just satisfied my curiosity
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by fyinka47(m): 5:17pm On Jul 31, 2022
CowbellY:

Pardon ?

Reply my message
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by muaa(f): 5:33pm On Jul 31, 2022
So apparently you were debited $1,335.72 or are there other bank charges? Cos the amount in my acct is exactly $1,336

cutebear:
I just paid for mine some days ago. I was debited $881.72 for IHS fees and $454 for Visa fees. I had loaded my card with about $1,400 so the total was close to that.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by victorVIC1(m): 5:34pm On Jul 31, 2022
Godsknight:
Thanks bro. I have opted for University of Hull because of the low tuition and flexible payment plan. In fact, I have got CAS .

Hi, please did you write IELTS as I see it is one of the requirements at their website?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sainted(f): 5:38pm On Jul 31, 2022
Hi Duchess,

So an agent applied for a visitor's visa for me last month and while reviewing the application, and comparing it with this student visa, I noticed that he didn't list this particular visa rejection. I told him about it and he said it's insignificant to the student visa application and should be discountenanced.

He also said I need to be careful to ensure that everything I write for the student visa application matches what I have for the visitor's own. I'm quite confused

duchess90:
Hello

Strange you weren't told why

Anyway declare the refusal and state that you are uncertain as to why you were refused

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by QuantAnalyst: 5:39pm On Jul 31, 2022
Please house, how much is the visa fee and ihs in dollar? Is it possible to walk in at Victoria Island Tls? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Cjaylawson: 5:40pm On Jul 31, 2022
Pls gurus can the MA pick visa for his dependants after approval
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by medicine98: 5:51pm On Jul 31, 2022
Yes
Cjaylawson:
Pls gurus can the MA pick visa for his dependants after approval
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jtgpt(f): 5:51pm On Jul 31, 2022
Thank you

dimdim49:

What I will suggest is that the husband should apply for masters first, while the wife and children will be his dependants, then after he his done with his masters, then the wife will then apply for masters, the husband and children will then be her dependant, this will them more time in the uk securing a sponsored job.The gurus in the house can add to this.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jtgpt(f): 5:52pm On Jul 31, 2022
Thank you

Davidandgo:

It might be more prudent for one to go to school upon the other’s graduation. That way, the one who graduated can work full time to support the family while the other person goes to school.

I’m not sure but I think the student visa application second person can be done in UK - @duchesses kindly confirm.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Just4life: 5:53pm On Jul 31, 2022
Hello
I'm new here, someone should please help me with this ....

Please i have an unconditional offer from University of East London, Dockland City. Please is there anyone with any advise or experience about the School. If i should accept it or not ?

Please, i need help before i make my decision.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by HSalamanca: 5:53pm On Jul 31, 2022
Hi everyone. Please I have a question.

When applying for visa, it is only the required documents stated on your CAS that you're supposed to submit, right? I want to confirm because I'm seeing posts about people submitting NYSC cert, letters of employment from previous companies they worked at, etc. Does UKVI request those documents specifically, or is it because their CAS stated those documents should be submitted?

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jtgpt(f): 5:59pm On Jul 31, 2022
Thank you Duchess

duchess90:
Hello

Wondering why both husband and wife will want to go for study visa at the same time knowingly fully well that dependants can also study full time.

My opinion, one person goes for study visa and the other and kids as dependant. The dependant can also study full time. If the dependant applies within the UK, it should be easier and should not require CAS because they already have a valid visa, however the fees will be classed as overseas so it will be the same fees for international students

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 6:03pm On Jul 31, 2022
Hello

You are to submit the documents stated in your CAS and additional documents if required

For instance if you have a study gap of more than 5years then you need to submit evidence of work or other activities you have been doing since then

The additional documents is based on the applicant's situation.

Cheers

HSalamanca:
Hi everyone. Please I have a question.

When applying for visa, it is only the required documents stated on your CAS that you're supposed to submit, right? I want to confirm because I'm seeing posts about people submitting NYSC cert, letters of employment from previous companies they worked at, etc. Does UKVI request those documents specifically, or is it because their CAS stated those documents should be submitted?

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by msttolusola(m): 6:04pm On Jul 31, 2022
Does hull university admit in jan
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 6:06pm On Jul 31, 2022
Hello

That's the disadvantage of using an agent and I am not sure why you still choose to when you can DIY and have a wealth of experienced people on this platform to assist when needed.

I am also not sure if you are applying for by visit or study visa

Since you have submitted your application you have to hope that ECO overlooks the omission

Cheers
sainted:
Hi Duchess,

So an agent applied for a visitor's visa for me last month and while reviewing the application, and comparing it with this student visa, I noticed that he didn't list this particular visa rejection. I told him about it and he said it's insignificant to the student visa application and should be discountenanced.

He also said I need to be careful to ensure that everything I write for the student visa application matches what I have for the visitor's own. I'm quite confused

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 6:07pm On Jul 31, 2022
Hello

You don't need to change the address

The result is what matters

Cheers
lightofjoy:
Happy Sunday, pls if I did my TB with one university address used but I later got a more convenient offer with another school and I wanted to use the new school in my application, can I change the initial address I use for the TB results? (A family of 4)

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 6:07pm On Jul 31, 2022
Hello

Nope

It should be fine

Cheers
Laski00:
On my wife’s Tb result, the visa category on it is stated as Settlement and Dependents. Is that right or is it something to be worried about?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.