Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,028 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (1008) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1202515 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sainted(f): 7:52am On Aug 01, 2022
Thanks. My visitor's visa application wasn't rejected. I just haven't heard back from the UKVI.

It was my first time applying for a visa and since he's well known to me and my family, I decided to go with him. He didn't even charge me for it.

But he delayed me quite a bit and that's why I am doing this one myself and asking these questions.

Or would you prefer I ask no questions and acted on my own in ignorance?
CowbellY:

If.yoh have not submitted then add the rejection to it. And why are you using an agent in god's name. Filling a visa form is less than 20 mins process.

You are using the same agent that failed in getting you a visit visa now you're not sure what to do.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by WilsonBright935: 7:59am On Aug 01, 2022
Davidonkonsults:

How do you send naira to the person?

You'll send to his Naira account, he'll convert to the school's country currency
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mattmich(m): 8:05am On Aug 01, 2022
I wasn't charge anything. Or are you saying it's during enrollment? Let me understand well.
Ugmama:
Hey guys, NTU charges 50 pounds for application for MSc taught course.

Did anyone else make this payment or I should resort to UCAS application?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mattmich(m): 8:14am On Aug 01, 2022
Someone reported here that unity bank is fast. You have to change bank or go for black market which harsh. I used Ecobank and my money left on the 19th day. I have no one in the bank
Adejokefad:
Good evening everyone, pls help me o, I've submitted my form A on tradesystem since June 29th, my form A is still on ADB reviewer till now. Since my account would be debited through UBA, i've been there to know if there's anything they could do to fast track things, but I was told that form A processes is not within their powers. What can I do pls. I'll be going for my TB test nextweek, yet form A hasn't been processed. Help a soul abeg
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mattmich(m): 8:18am On Aug 01, 2022
I didn't go to bank. I did everything in Tradesystem.gov.ng and it went through. Form A is electronically done. But make sure you have the required details else you may be required to go to the bank branch.
Shaffy001:
Hello to all the gurus in this section...please is it possible to request for form A through an email to a bank especially( access bank)..this is due to the fact of not presently in the country
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Liell: 8:27am On Aug 01, 2022
Hello,
Currently, I'm interested in learning which bank processes form A the quickest.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Adetounisloved(f): 8:28am On Aug 01, 2022
Thanks
babra19:

No, you are good to go, just stay positive.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 9:05am On Aug 01, 2022
sainted:
Thanks. My visitor's visa application wasn't rejected. I just haven't heard back from the UKVI.

It was my first time applying for a visa and since he's well known to me and my family, I decided to go with him. He didn't even charge me for it.

But he delayed me quite a bit and that's why I am doing this one myself and asking these questions.

Or would you prefer I ask no questions and acted on my own in ignorance?
but you said earlier you were rejected.
just get the story straight so you can get the much needed help.
If you have not heard back from them for a previous application then you should reach out to them to know the status.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 9:05am On Aug 01, 2022
sainted:
Hi Duchess,

So an agent applied for a visitor's visa for me last month and while reviewing the application, and comparing it with this student visa, I noticed that he didn't list this particular visa rejection. I told him about it and he said it's insignificant to the student visa application and should be discountenanced.
He also said I need to be careful to ensure that everything I write for the student visa application matches what I have for the visitor's own. I'm quite confused

this is where you mention the rejection. So which is it exactly as you are contradicting yourself

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ItunDee: 9:17am On Aug 01, 2022
Visa Alert!!!

Family of 2

Bio 5th of July
Decision made 20th of July
Movement to VAC for both of us 27th of July
Collection Mail for both of us 27th of July
Passport pick up with vignettes sitting pretty 28th of July

Documents submitted
Main applicant :
POF
Marriage certificate
WAEC certificate
First degree certificate
CAS
TB certificate
Passport Bio data page of both MA and dependent
Proof of relationship with the dependent

Dependent:
POF
Marriage certificate
Passport bio data page of both MA and dependent
TB certificate
Proof of relationship

Our God is good and kind to us!!!!

30 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by temodent(m): 9:20am On Aug 01, 2022
iretiogo1:
lol so all the airline you mentioned won’t have stopover right

Always read to understand and not to unnecessarily criticise. Where did I mention all the others are not having a stop over, I simply mentioned having to go first to Nairobi makes the journey much longer. If you don't want a stop over you use either of BA or Virgin Atlantic. Qed

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Graceee: 9:47am On Aug 01, 2022
Pls house, for A Mother with a 2 year child who is never married before, does she need any consent from the baby s father or documents to apply for student visa??
Please note that she was never married, she just had the baby out of wedlock.
Does she need any consent from the baby Father
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sainted(f): 9:52am On Aug 01, 2022
If you followed the quote to the beginning, you would see where I stated that I was rejected for a Tanzanian visa last year. Not a UK visa.

I applied for that one myself too.

giselle237:
but you said earlier you were rejected.
just get the story straight so you can get the much needed help.
If you have not heard back from them for a previous application then you should reach out to them to know the status.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DTOBS(m): 9:53am On Aug 01, 2022
Congratulations to you and your spouse. UK will favour you.

Please can you let me know the school you are going, the fee and their tuition payment flexibility. Thans

ItunDee:
Visa Alert!!!

Family of 2

Bio 5th of July

Documents submitted
Main applicant :
POF
Marriage certificate
WAEC certificate
First degree certificate
CAS
TB certificate

Dependent:
POF
Marriage certificate
TB certificate
Proof of relationship

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sainted(f): 9:54am On Aug 01, 2022
I think you can see that this message quoted an older reply which Duchess replied to that I asked about a Tanzanian visa from last year.

Please follow the quote to the end.
giselle237:
this is where you mention the rejection. So which is it exactly as you are contradicting yourself
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by omoajiri(m): 9:54am On Aug 01, 2022
Good morning y'all.
Is it necessary I present a hotel or Airbnb booking/reservation for visa application for MA with dependants or the school address suffices.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Isiterere(m): 10:02am On Aug 01, 2022
Haryanfhe:
Thanks for replying. I meant for the visa not admission. I saw it on the UK govt website and I was confused. Do you have any idea about that pls?

The educational qualification requirement by the school covers that.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Andremalan731: 10:23am On Aug 01, 2022
Hello guys
Abeg make una help o
Gtbank don’t want to give me telex after debiting my account for close to a month now
They even debited me for telex and overseas transfer charges but still no telex
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jubrilar(m): 10:28am On Aug 01, 2022
Hello house, I am filling my UK visiting visa application. where they request for the total amount I will spend for my UK trip, Should I state it in GBP or NGN

Also, I HV family friend in UK which is British citizen, though i am not using invitation letter, I use hotel reservation. But where they request if I know anyone in UK. Can I select Yes or No

Also, how much can I budget for my trip both flight, accommodation and shopping
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by eyinju001: 10:29am On Aug 01, 2022
Jomdavid:
I'm not sure if there's a direct bus from Costain to Ikeja. If there isn't, you can take a bus to Ojuelegba then to Ikeja and alight at Abule Onigbagbo bus stop. The building is just by the bus stop.

There is a direct bus from Costain. Sometimes, it might take a bit long to get especially those small buses.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ItunDee: 10:38am On Aug 01, 2022
DTOBS:
Congratulations to you and your spouse. UK will favour you.

Please can you let me know the school you are going, the fee and their tuition payment flexibility. Thans

Amen! Thank you

University of Huddersfield.
50% on enrollment and 50% by January

Payment plan is not flexible at all

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by TANTUMERGO007(m): 10:48am On Aug 01, 2022
My school they send me mail on course way we they start, my lecturer sent mail is that the sign I'm getting it as I did my biometric 25th of last month
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by TANTUMERGO007(m): 10:48am On Aug 01, 2022
ItunDee:

Amen! Thank you

University of Huddersfield.
50% on enrollment and 50% by January

Payment plan is not flexible at all
I ran away from that school with this their evil payment plan

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by CowbellY: 10:51am On Aug 01, 2022
Graceee:
Pls house, for A Mother with a 2 year child who is never married before, does she need any consent from the baby s father or documents to apply for student visa??
Please note that she was never married, she just had the baby out of wedlock.
Does she need any consent from the baby Father

Yes. Sadly.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by CowbellY: 10:54am On Aug 01, 2022
TANTUMERGO007:
My school they send me mail on course way we they start, my lecturer sent mail is that the sign I'm getting it as I did my biometric 25th of last month

Hi, this is the time to stay strong. You've done your part and it's all up with the ECO and whatever you believe in now. I'll advice you don't work yourself up before you get your visa (which I am optimistic you'd get).

Let's give them some more time to work on the application. Receiving an enrollment email is not a sign.

Have a good day. Try to sleep a bit. smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mimilyrics: 10:57am On Aug 01, 2022
IHS is only refundable if a visa isn't granted. If a visa is granted and you don't travel, it is not refunded.
Gift7428:

Are they not meant to refund his IHS?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jay123000: 11:01am On Aug 01, 2022
Mumize:
Pls how will I get to Ikeja tls from ojota motor park

From Ojota enter Maryland... From Maryland take bus going to Ikeja...tell d driver that u will drop at Abule b/stop .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kalakris: 11:06am On Aug 01, 2022
ItunDee:
Visa Alert!!!

Family of 2

Bio 5th of July

Documents submitted
Main applicant :
POF
Marriage certificate
WAEC certificate
First degree certificate
CAS
TB certificate

Dependent:
POF
Marriage certificate
TB certificate
Proof of relationship

Congratulations. What and what did you submit as proof of relationship?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ufuom10: 11:06am On Aug 01, 2022
Good morning everyone!
Please I want to start my Msc application for January intake. But I have a masters degree here in Nigeria. Can I apply for another master degree in uk please ?
Can I add the master I obtained here in Nigeria in my application?

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by TANTUMERGO007(m): 11:18am On Aug 01, 2022
CowbellY:

Hi, this is the time to stay strong. You've done your part and it's all up with the ECO and whatever you believe in now. I'll advice you don't work yourself up before you get your visa (which I am optimistic you'd get).

Let's give them some more time to work on the application. Receiving an enrollment email is not a sign.

Have a good day. Try to sleep a bit. smiley
On what basis do they give visa??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ajiboyehify(m): 11:25am On Aug 01, 2022
Please house, my spouse biometrics is by 1pm and I am walking in with her. But the issue here is I forgot my passport in Ibadan in which they just went to send it for me. Please what can I do because I am not sure it might get here by 1pm. I am currently in a panic mood

(1) (2) (3) ... (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.