Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,999 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (1046) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1203433 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by vividlooks(f): 6:54am On Aug 06, 2022
Hello Gurus in the house,

Please, can I apply for a study visa with my family (of 4) and have them join me later in the UK? I.e, when we get the visas, I travel for school and they join me in the UK in a few months.

What are the possible issues with this arrangement?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 6:54am On Aug 06, 2022
Hello

Let's start from the statement it seems so however the subject to change also means they could either move the deadline entirely or still accept deposit from students after the deadline.

In your scenario, if you have been debited,the school should be able to confirm immediately, if not you should chase up to confirm thet have received it

If they receive if after the deadline you can argue with the date the debit was made to say you paid your deposit before that

Hopefully goes well

Cheers

uchman:
The CAS request and deposit payment deadline for the September 2022 intake for students who have met the conditions of their offer and whose CAS deposit funds have either already been paid to the University, or have been debited from their accounts, will be midnight on Monday 15 August. CAS requests received after the above deadline will not be processed.

The above deadline is subject to change to take into account application and visa processing times...

@Duchess90 and other gurus, i got this from the school's website,
does it mean that if I have been debited but school have not confirmed the payment, won't they accept the payment after the deadline?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 6:57am On Aug 06, 2022
Hello

Yes you can

The only concern will be to ensure the visa vignette on the passport doesn't expire before they travel

Alternatively they can apply after you however the ECO may request for your evidence of POF to ensure the funds are not recycled between MA and Dependants

Cheers
vividlooks:

Please, can I apply for a study visa with my family (of 4) and have them join me later in the UK? I.e, when we get the visas, I travel for school and they join me in the UK in a few months.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 7:00am On Aug 06, 2022
Hello

There should be a way to check your immigration records with Italy, a quick research will do

However, if you are certain it is a refusal then that's fine, just state it and the reason

Cheers
Dj1902:

Thanks for your response.
Please how do I know if have been banned or not and on the contrarily, the rejection letter didn’t state a ban but only state a rejection with the reason and an option to appeal.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by justwise(m): 7:05am On Aug 06, 2022
vividlooks:

Apply alone but indicate that they will applying at a later date, get to the UK , settle down then apply for them but avoid recycling the maintenance money.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Teezee22: 7:23am On Aug 06, 2022
Please I have been following this topic from other post and nothing conclusive yet.
My sister's pof started on the 13th of july, now because of scarcity of dates for biometrics, she has submitted application nd Paid for ihs on the 6th of August while her pof is yet to be complete 28days. Please can someone reply if this would be a problem for her and if she cancels her application, would she get a refund of the application fee nd ihs
Adejumoke00:
Visa Alert!
Visa Alert!!
Visa Alert!!!

Family of 5

Please It's going to be a long read, Kindly be patient as you read through �

Application date for MA : 17th of May

Application date for 4 dependants : 28th of May (Hubby and 3kids )

Biometric for all : 31st of May

NSF for MA : 17th of June ( For study gap documents which I sent on the 21st of June

Paid mail for MA on the 28th of June, Collection mail for MA same day.

Several Paid mails and calls for dependants : awaiting decision( I literally got tired of these)

Paid Call for all dependants: 8th of July ( Decision has been made ) Ope o��

Transferred and received by VAC : 15th of July

Collection Mail : 15th of July

Collection of our 5 Passport: 18th of July with Vignette sitting pretty on it ���
------------------------------------'
Ok, Back to the main gist ;

I submitted a proof of Fund from 1st of May to 30th of May.. (30 days pof)

On the 3rd of June , Someone here said she was refused because she Applied and paid both Visa and IHS 5 days to her POF maturity of 28th days .. when i saw it, I was devastated because I applied on the 17th of May, Paid both Visa and IHS same day...but printed from 1st to 30th of May which means I only held it for 17 days .. MOGBE!!!��‍♀️�‍♀️

I became so worried , but Thank God for God , @duchee90 and @Mosinmiloluwa that came through for Me and gave me hope for NSF .

Kindly note, My pof has been in my account since March, Paid my full tuition fees in April ... submitted my pof for cas ... from March 30th to 27th of April ( Cas was given on the 12th of May)

Hence , NSF became my everyday prayer cos I really needed it to print another POF for them .. infact I've informed my account officer I'm coming to the bank very soon .

When I got the first NSF for my 10 years study Gap , I kept on praying for the second one so I can send the POF to them .. but it's didn't come . On the 28th of May I made a paid mail and I was told decision has Been made and Collection mail dropped! How ? Why ? Without NSF for the POF ? That was when I realised what my school told me then that they are sending my documents with my POF and Bank Reference letter to UKVI for my CAS , so it has to be up to date .

Documents submitted : Passport,POF, Degree Certificate,Transcript, Neco Certificate, Change of Name , Marriage certificate , TB Certificate, IHS and Visa evidence of payment, Cas file ,checklist , Visa Application form ..(Infact I uploaded enough documents for them )

Dependants: hubby - his POF , Marriage Certificate, Biodata page, family pictures in a file , TB Certificate
For the kids: Hubby POF, Consent form signed by both Parents, biodata page, birth Certificate, TB Certificate.

I declared 2 Canada study visa refusal 2015 & 2016
1 UK Visiting visa 2021 December.

The kids also declared UK Visitor visa refusal ..

It was Only Hubby that was given the Visitor Visa and He Spent just 2 weeks

All declared !!

I'm just so happy seeing our passports with visa stamped in it ...

It's a dream comes true Fam...

Like what Pastor Jerry said on NSPPD on the 6th of June : He said.. "STOP THE FEAR , NOTHING WOULD GO WRONG" I held on to the word and God Came through for me and my Family ...

I'm also saying to everyone here waiting for their Visa that You should "Stop the fear; Nothing will go wrong .

As we are Investing into our future and that of our Family , May God Smile on Us and Ours�May We All Eat the Fruits of The UK Land . Amen

Sunderland.. He We Come .. You Must Favour Us �

Thank you so much Everyone, God bless �

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by kaffy4tope(m): 7:28am On Aug 06, 2022
Good morning comrades…

Please is there any hope for an OND holder who has been out of school for 10 years?

If yes, is it universities she would apply to or universities? Is it diploma or degree as well?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by saskatoonguy: 7:44am On Aug 06, 2022
Anyone travel to the UK with dependent visa or any UK visa at all through Airfrance in recent time. Do i need Transit visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kennyliga112: 8:02am On Aug 06, 2022
Giidy:
Visa alert �����

Jesus did it!!!

With an OND (2:2) + 4 years working experience, Jesus gave me unconditional offer for MSc Biomedical Sciences with fully funded financial sponsorship with my baby inclusive.

MA.
Visa application - July 6
Biometrics - July 18 (walk in on my baby's appointment day)
Paid mail - July 29
Decision Made - August 1
Moved to VAC - August 5
Collection email - August 5
Passport Collected - August 5

Documents submitted
- OND statement of result and transcript
- TB cert
- Marriage certificate
- Family picture
- Sponsorship Financial letter

Dependant child
- Birth certificate
- Financial sponsorship letter
- parents consent letter
- family picture
- TB cert

Dependant spouse in Paris
- Marriage certificate
- Family picture
- bank account statement

No NSF email.

Upon all the errors during filling out the application, mercies came through for us.
Prayer works!
Jesus is working!!!

Psalms 105:1
Give thanks to the LORD, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done.

Jesus is mighty. Thank you my Lord.

To him I give all honour.
My time has come!!!
please is the payment for NHis and visa converted at bank rate or black market?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by STONEUS: 8:16am On Aug 06, 2022
Please house,

If I need to defer my admission till January, must I pay the tuition deposit now or I should wait till January?

Also, do UK schools process admissions in January?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by QuantAnalyst: 8:21am On Aug 06, 2022
Hello house, for self service appointment, what documents should I take go the centre.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sazjun76: 8:29am On Aug 06, 2022
@duchess90 @Justwise @Gloriyah @Giselle237

Hello guru in the house we have a situation we don't know what to do.
We are family of 3 we present have a visa application waiting for decision (DMC). My wife and son are my dependant. The issue here is that my wife got a job in Health care and her COS just came in this morning requiring her to be in the UK at least 12th of September. My questions are what will happen to her present visa application awaiting decision. Can we put up another visa application or switch visa. Or how do we go about it.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Katehasty: 8:47am On Aug 06, 2022
Hello house good morning pls how much is nhis pls someone said it’s 1300 pounds how true is this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Skin90(m): 8:48am On Aug 06, 2022
@Duchess90 @Justwiae and gurus in the house.

Please for someone whose course start date is on September 19th and got 5th of September for biometric. What is the candid advice?
Course registration start 12th -26 September

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sazjun76: 8:52am On Aug 06, 2022

We are family of 3 we present have a visa application waiting for decision (DMC). My wife and son are my dependant. The issue here is that my wife got a job in Health care and her COS just came in this morning requiring her to be in the UK at least 12th of September. My questions are what will happen to her present visa application awaiting decision. Can we put up another visa application or switch visa. Or how do we go about it.

Please help with this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ilovelearning(m): 8:59am On Aug 06, 2022
emeritus007:
Visa alert!
Bio - 15/06
Paid mail - 26/07
Escalation - 27/07
Collection mail - 05/08 (7weeks after biometrics)
Passport collected with vignette sitting pretty...
No NSF mail.

Congratulations to me. Those waiting for collection mail shall get their good news soon.
Thanks @ duchess90 and @abuhusna1

Congratulations ���, kindly check DM

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Skin90(m): 9:00am On Aug 06, 2022
saskatoonguy:
Anyone travel to the UK with dependent visa or any UK visa at all through Airfrance in recent time. Do i need Transit visa?

With Airforce you will need a transit visa.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Teezee22: 9:12am On Aug 06, 2022
Please someone with the knowledge should help, is it okay to apply for biometrics date before the pof completes the 28days cycle?
Teezee22:
Please I have been following this topic from other post and nothing conclusive yet.
My sister's pof started on the 13th of july, now because of scarcity of dates for biometrics, she has submitted application nd Paid for ihs on the 6th of August while her pof is yet to be complete 28days. Please can someone reply if this would be a problem for her and if she cancels her application, would she get a refund of the application fee nd ihs
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by emeritus007: 9:16am On Aug 06, 2022
ilovelearning:

Congratulations ���, kindly check DM
Lost access to my mail. No longer in use
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by June232022: 9:17am On Aug 06, 2022
Adetounisloved:
Have you received collection mail yet?

i am already in the uk sef

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by KOLONIZA: 9:24am On Aug 06, 2022
Thank you for the response
My business is registered but I can’t fill the annual returns again
The cac portal is having problems but can I register a new business this coming week
Will the new business registration work
duchess90:
Hello

At the moment you shouldn't worry about study gap since it is just 4years.

If you so get an NSF please submit your business registration and tax documents (meaning you have to get it registered)

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Promoter2: 9:37am On Aug 06, 2022
saskatoonguy:

Just call their office here in Nigeria. They'll give you all the answers.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ForDanny: 9:37am On Aug 06, 2022
Ose333:

Hi, this happened to me.
I paid 37k for prime time and 11, 700 for assisted service. Total plus tax was 48,700. This was for July 26th.

After a day or two, my husband saw a closer date(20th). We noticed a pop-up warning that said if you amend there will be no refund....but desperation/curiosity, my husband clicked on the date hoping that if he didn't confirm the payment it won't cancel the already booked one. That was it(26th appointment disappeared from the home page).

It read "no date set"

...... We booked/paid again for another prime time appointment for the 20th.

You shouldn’t have paid again .

You can select self service for an earlier date but when you get there it would show that you paid for assisted service .

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Promoter2: 9:39am On Aug 06, 2022
Teezee22:
Please someone with the knowledge should help, is it okay to apply for biometrics date before the pof completes the 28days cycle?

She should have waited till 28 days complete before submitting her application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by NaughtyBrainiac: 9:40am On Aug 06, 2022
Hello Gift7428 and Okpafe,

I trust you guys are keeping well.

I have a graduate of Microbiology who is going to the UK for a Master's degree. She said she intends to Master in Public Health but I suggested MSc. Biomedical Science. I told her that she can apply for a Master's programme with placement. Thereafter, she will proceed to apply for a Licence to practice as a registered Biomedical Scientist in the UK.

I hope I did not advise her wrongly? grin grin grin

Please share your thoughts.

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Teezee22: 9:42am On Aug 06, 2022
If we cancel application, we would get a refund right?
Promoter2:

She should have waited till 28 days complete before submitting her application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sazjun76: 9:44am On Aug 06, 2022

Please help us with a response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Promoter2: 9:45am On Aug 06, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
Hello Gift7428 and Okpafe,

I trust you guys are keeping well.

I have a graduate of Microbiology who is going to the UK for a Master's degree. She said she intends to Master in Public Health but I suggested MSc. Biomedical Science. I told her that she can apply for a Master's programme with placement. Thereafter, she will proceed to apply for a Licence to practice as a registered Biomedical Scientist in the UK.

I hope I did not advise her wrongly? grin grin grin

Please share your thoughts.

Thank you.

I'm interested in the answers on this too.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Promoter2: 9:47am On Aug 06, 2022
Teezee22:
If we cancel application, we would get a refund right?

cc @duchess90. Please help, I have no idea.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by shady45(m): 9:51am On Aug 06, 2022
Chiamaka206:
What is the total money I will pay for the visa? Will I be able to stay in the UK after I finish?

Visa is about $464
IHS is about $897

Yes, you can stay after graduate for 2 years for work. After which, you get a sponsored work visa from your place of work if they do so.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by shady45(m): 9:53am On Aug 06, 2022
Good morning gurus,

TLS sent me a mail for document pick up. But my dependant (wife) didn't get a mail. Although, I got two emails for pickup. Does it mean my dependant's own too is ready. Note the two mails I received had the same reference number.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ose333(f): 10:10am On Aug 06, 2022
ForDanny:

You shouldn’t have paid again .

You can select self service for an earlier date but when you get there it would show that you paid for assisted service .

Please note... I paid for only prime time the second time because it was the only slot available for that day, and then I did self service.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.