Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,964 members, 7,828,432 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1216821 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 12, 2022
Munamoqel:
it not an emotional thing .it statistics and data go find what happen to the 2011 japa set if 90 percent didnt meet a dead end . going with family after settling in for some months is adviceble.mum working as nanny is abusing the visit visa condition .unpaid work

I wouldn't want us to derail this thread.
You do not really have a strong point.

Going with family after settling is no difference with what has been said. The issue here is taking FAMILY.
when they choose to take them is left to the applicant to decide. People can't dance to your tune.
Whether they choose to settle in first or not is left for them to navigate and plan out.

If it's easy to apply together as a family and get it at once, while wait till one goes in to do so when FAMILY which you kicked about will still come at the end of the day?

Uk has introduced the 2years psw atleast let people make use of it, stop going back to passed trend of them being sent out.

Na your prayer to see people come back?

As for the mother thing, there is nothing like NANNY thing or violating any visa. That's her grandkids for crying out loud. Will it be wrong to take care of grand kids while their parents work for her comfort as well?

Will you pay your mom for taking care of your kids when she is around while you and your wife are working towards making her enjoy her stay and provide other comfort for her which will include finances at the end of it all?
If your mum will ask for money hourly because she feels she is DOING NANNY WORK in the uk while visiting, then there are many who won't ask to be paid to take care of THEIR grand kids when they visit.

Guy they try use logic too.
Like i said earlier, ALLOW PEOPLE DO WHAT THEY CAN SO FAR IT'S THE RIGHT AND LEGAL WAY.

Bye.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 10:44am On Feb 12, 2022
Sips hot cofeee
smiley

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Shootingstar130: 10:52am On Feb 12, 2022
DuBooVay:
Ibadan isnt bad. My advise. Just pack all your load down. Be ready. This new week is your week mon, tuesday latest
By the way, up sooting! grin

Amen o.. Thank you for the kind words.. God bless
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by zainharb: 11:01am On Feb 12, 2022
Please house, my sister did ND and later direct entry into the university. So her transcripts starts from 200level. She has transcripts for the ND but can’t find the certificate as she did it in 2007. Is the ND needed and if it is needed, can the transcript stand-in for it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by divine128: 11:19am On Feb 12, 2022
[quote author=kennykale post=110147289]Guys I have been in the uk for just 2weeks and I can tell you that you really need to be prepared financially and emotionally. This student japa route is not for the weak. It’s not cheap and it’s not an easy journey.

This might be to the guys/gals still seeking admission or has offers already. Please before you accept that offer that has a deposit of 1k or 2k read the terms and conditions very well, understand what happens after the 2k deposit. Wether you would require further deposit before enrolment . Understand the
payment plan options and all.

I was in my wife’s school on Wednesday to finalise her deposit payment as we had tried using the FormA and it was delaying, deadline was on the 8th of February, wrote several mails to the school and at some point one of the finance team replied by just giving a day extension till 9th of February. I had to transfer money to lemonade app to convert to Pounds then transfer to my uk account and pay with my card.? Now for enrolment after payment. I asked her to go to the school physically for the enrolment instead of waiting for the mail. She got to the school and she was asked to go and defer as she paid after the deadline, we produced the mail of the extension till 9th feb and they started arguing with themselves that who authorised the mail and all. The lady that sent the mail just sent us the mail thinking we would not be able to still make the payment but at last it was the mail that made them enrol her after so much up and down from like 10am till like 4.30 when they were closing. A Cameroonian was there too with same issue and he was asked to go and defer.

I spoke extensively with one of the admissions staff and she told me first hand that lots of international students especially Nigerians are already having issues with school fees payment and course work reason why they and other schools are taking hard measures to prevent further reoccurrence. That the school will soon increase it’s required deposit and reduce its timeline to enable them get real and capable students . She said lots of students are already been report to UKVI and might get their visas revoked if not careful.

With this guys please let’s us not see this educational route as sure japa means of we have not planned financially and otherwise. It’s not cheap to survive here. Another thing is that be sure that 20hrs work can never pay for your tuition balance.

Some people are already even before one year turning to illegal immigrants. Please I beg let us be guided and have a proper plan from Nigeria. This land is a land of “Mind your business “ and “On your Own” . All man for himself. Na only your family fit help you here and it has limits.

Just say make I drop am [[[]]]

I told my brother I want to apply for a school in d uk,he said who u wan Dey disturb always for money matter,that uk is not easy and it very expensive,he advised Turkey,he stays their and cost of living,school fee for international student is very cheap like 600 to 1500 dollars for international student,and they have quality and standard education,and also their is an agreement between Nigeria and Turkey,for Nigeria’s to have discount in their fees,when they study in a public uni in Turkey,All I’m just driving at is that if you don’t have enough money to survive in the uk,their are good countries with standard education,n low living cost,make una no kill una self for uk matter

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by gracedan: 11:32am On Feb 12, 2022
Good day house please is there anyone here that has successfully travelled with a child who you're a guardian to,her parents left her to me since she was born and has asked me to adopt her or be her guardian,I'm not married yet but I want to travel with her as my dependent,need help with this she has an American and Nigerian passport her nigerian passport bears my surname I don't know which would be better for us to use,I cannot travel without her as there's no one to look after her,anyone has an idea on steps to take?I would be grateful
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Oggg: 11:49am On Feb 12, 2022
gracedan:
Good day house please is there anyone here that has successfully travelled with a child who you're a guardian to,her parents left her to me since she was born and has asked me to adopt her or be her guardian,I'm not married yet but I want to travel with her as my dependent,need help with this she has an American and Nigerian passport her nigerian passport bears my surname I don't know which would be better for us to use,I cannot travel without her as there's no one to look after her,anyone has an idea on steps to take?I would be grateful
u will need to get ur story straight as for now this story you have put up can never convince UKVI. Best bet go and legally adopt the child, with court evidence and all then you can start. Saying her parents left her for you can not stand in any competent law. Take the right steps and adopt then take it from there.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SpongeBobSP: 11:50am On Feb 12, 2022
GodsGabby:

What i wrote is for those who understand my point and also the one i replied to going by his previous post before this which i didn't quote directly.

No be french i type.

Word! Lol. grin
The point made was clear as day.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Newbie123: 11:54am On Feb 12, 2022
isialo:
Not going for Nursing...pls do they require pof to issues CAS?

Yes they do
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by leef2022: 12:00pm On Feb 12, 2022
gracedan:

You would need a court or legal documents that prescribes you as the legal guardian of the child, and this must be done by you before the child turns 14 years. So if the child is 14 already then you may want to seek other legal means as would be permissible and applicable to your circumstances.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by gracedan: 12:09pm On Feb 12, 2022
Oggg:
u will need to get ur story straight as for now this story you have put up can never convince UKVI. Best bet go and legally adopt the child, with court evidence and all then you can start. Saying her parents left her for you can not stand in any competent law. Take the right steps and adopt then take it from there.
Thank you yes I know that, I'm just explaining the situation here adopting her or being her legal guardian which would be the easier route knowing how things can drag in nigeria,i plan on going in September,her parents will give full consent for adoption/legal guardianahip,its the visa process I'm asking about if I can actually travel with her alone after that or there is another way to go about it September is not far and her parents won't take her,that's why I'm asking if there's anyone that has gone through this I only know people who went with both parents
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tboytb: 12:10pm On Feb 12, 2022
Am in same situation
Shootingstar130:
Good morning all, Pls I need your help o, my application was transferred to VAC around 9am yesterday but up until this minute, it's still there. It hasn't been received by VAC and neither did I get any collection mail. Pls guys should I be worried? Someone advised I go there on Monday even if on Monday the status still hasn't changed, but I live far away from Lagos. Pls I need your candid advice on what to do. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by StanleyOlishe: 12:12pm On Feb 12, 2022
Good morning house, please we would be submitting two bank statements, but while the agent was filling this he put just one of the bank instead of two but we would be uploading the two bank statements, does it matter?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Shootingstar130: 12:47pm On Feb 12, 2022
Tboytb:
Am in same situation

It's well jare, it will definitely end in praise. When was your biometric and which tls?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by justwise(m): 1:11pm On Feb 12, 2022
Tycoon027:

....make sure the document is backdated.

This sort of advice will not be allowed here
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by awo666(m): 1:12pm On Feb 12, 2022
mcafeez:
Heard nothing yet.
Meanwhile, I have September unconditional offer from Bradford which we are having conversation on what to do next already

Please what do they accept as English requirement?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tantamount20: 1:20pm On Feb 12, 2022
Please,has anyone flew ethopian airline?
What's the experience...also there layover time...do they lodge one in the hotel?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by adedapodvirus001(m): 1:34pm On Feb 12, 2022
Tycoon027:

Click on the Form. There’s usually a quote there stating why it was rejected. So what you need to do is fix it

Okay. Thank you very much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by leef2022: 1:41pm On Feb 12, 2022
adedapodvirus001:

Okay. Thank you very much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by leef2022: 1:44pm On Feb 12, 2022
Tycoon027:

Moral of your Story?

And what is moral of your back dating of documents

If you have no idea about a question move on. There is not fishy about a genuine legal documents with recent date. It is within the legal rights of all parties involved to approach the appropriate court and make things legal and binding. What is actually fishy is you suggesting the op to back dates the documents and thus the op or the minor would become a meat to a 10years ban at the hands of UKVI.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by isialo(f): 1:44pm On Feb 12, 2022
CO-ASKING

biglizzy:
Please what's the general cost of living /housing / healthcare like in Nottingham?

What's the fees payment structure like for NTU?
What kind of student jobs are available?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tycoon027: 1:52pm On Feb 12, 2022
leef2022:

And what is moral of your back dating of documents

If you have no idea about a question move on. There is not fishy about a genuine legal documents with recent date. It is within the legal rights of all parties involved to approach the appropriate court and make things legal and binding. What is actually fishy is you suggesting the op to back dates the documents and thus the op or the minor would become a meat to a 10years ban at the hands of UKVI.

I totally disagree Mam/Sir. They typically ask you at the High Court about what date you want to be written on your Document. As opposed to your sense of Morality, It’s not a Forgery. It’s still going to be signed and stamped by a Judge. So REST IN JESUS NAME
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Pauloot(m): 1:53pm On Feb 12, 2022
hustla:

They'll say you are a bully and that what God cannot do does not exist

Abi no be so

Cc

Justwise
Aprokodaughter

grin
I personally ve never been attracted by lower deposit fee, the big task you're avoiding will be waiting for you in UK. The mathematics is very simple!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tboytb: 2:15pm On Feb 12, 2022
TLS ikeja january 19th, and urs ?
Shootingstar130:

It's well jare, it will definitely end in praise. When was your biometric and which tls?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by zainharb: 2:16pm On Feb 12, 2022
zainharb:
Please house, my sister did ND and later direct entry into the university. So her transcripts starts from 200level. She has transcripts for the ND but can’t find the certificate as she did it in 2007. Is the ND needed and if it is needed, can the transcript stand-in for it?

Please someone should answer. Please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by justwise(m): 2:18pm On Feb 12, 2022
Tycoon027:

I totally disagree Mam/Sir. They typically ask you at the High Court about what date you want to be written on your Document. As opposed to your sense of Morality, It’s not a Forgery. It’s still going to be signed and stamped by a Judge. So REST IN JESUS NAME

I'm not surprised. Nigeria will be a much better place without people who call the name of God and at the same fiddling with fraudulent ideas.

It has got to a point that we are not even hiding it, i mean we can broadly come online to boast about we criminal activities.

Backdating documents to cover gaps or to give false impression is fraud.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tycoon027: 2:23pm On Feb 12, 2022
justwise:
[/b]

I'm not surprised. Nigeria will be a much better place without people who call the name of God and at the same fiddling with fraudulent ideas.

It has got to a point that we are not even hiding it, i mean we can broadly come online to boast about we criminal activities.

Backdating documents to cover gaps or to give false impression is fraud.

REST IN JESUS NAME
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by LuchiBianca(f): 2:39pm On Feb 12, 2022
Only the school can decide this. Let her apply with what she has. If they deem it necessary, they will ask her to produce it.
zainharb:

Please someone should answer. Please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by StanleyOlishe: 2:42pm On Feb 12, 2022
StanleyOlishe:
Good morning house, please we would be submitting two bank statements, but while the agent was filling this he put just one of the bank instead of two but we would be uploading the two bank statements, does it matter?

Please Someone should please answer
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tycoon027: 2:45pm On Feb 12, 2022
StanleyOlishe:

Please Someone should please answer

You pay 12,000 on your Biometric Day to Upload any missing document

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.