Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,358 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1203663 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sweetoma: 9:43pm On Feb 12, 2022
dammytyty:
A friend of mine (main applicant) gave birth the day her visa was approved. Her school deadline for entry to UK is 7weeks away.
NIN, Passport and visa processing will take not less than 8weeks. She is considering leaving the baby behind (her hubby will travel with her) and come back for him in May/June but afraid of issues with getting visa for her baby. Her TB certificate states she was pregnant as at the time of testing.

Is there any chance of her baby's visa getting denied because of the age she is leaving him behind?

I know we are all desperate to leave naija but please let’s not make crazy decisions, the baby is too young to be left behind and the breast feeding mother how will she focus on school? Leaving a baby that young behind so much could go wrong, I don’t even know how you can consider this. My advice travel outside Lagos if you are in Lagos and there is unavailability of passport paper or something and apply for visa you can pay them to process it same day for you. I did mine in one day for 80k a few months ago. Apply for visa for the baby, pay for priority. It will definitely come out on time. I don’t know what you are saying about NIN. I don’t have my NIN and I am in the UK. Neither does my son. Please think well and make rational decisions.

11 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 9:57pm On Feb 12, 2022
They can get that baby a passport in two days. Just hold better money go passport office. Apply next week and get that baby a visa on time except they didnt plan for the baby to join them at all and didnt include the baby in pof. Yet a pof can be arranged for the child. And tb testing can me made by going to the office and showing them the moms resumption date. And if the babys visa isn't ready before the mother resumes the father can stay for the extra one or two weeks with the baby amd bring the baby. The mom should express enough breastmilk using electric pump and freeze for the baby's consumption for the period. The fact theyre both thinking of leaving that child is making me want to throw a punch through my screen.
My two kobo
dammytyty:
A friend of mine (main applicant) gave birth the day her visa was approved. Her school deadline for entry to UK is 7weeks away.
NIN, Passport and visa processing will take not less than 8weeks. She is considering leaving the baby behind (her hubby will travel with her) and come back for him in May/June but afraid of issues with getting visa for her baby. Her TB certificate states she was pregnant as at the time of testing.

Is there any chance of her baby's visa getting denied because of the age she is leaving him behind?

9 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by atoeosato: 10:05pm On Feb 12, 2022
Pls who have the link where I can book for day 2 antigen test as low as £5 ? I remember I saw it on the group at a time.

Pls kindly avail me if you have it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tantamount20: 10:05pm On Feb 12, 2022
Oga rest!..what the guy explained to u is apt n succinct...i just resigned as HSSA in a bank japaing in days time...

So try and ask questions and listen to people that knows better...it's not ego thing...
One love!

Tycoon027:

You’re such a Dummy. The TRADESYSTEM.gov.NG Website where you see the ADB REVIEWER and SUPERVISOR is been run by CBN and not Banks. They proof check your registration and documents then make the currency available to your selected Bank to make the transfer. No be every discussion you go carry mouth shook. Now REST IN JESUS NAME

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by 20nat: 10:12pm On Feb 12, 2022
Hi

Seeking advise for a friend.  Upon arrival in uk he decided he does not want to study  a Msc in  Biochemistry anymore but would like to switch over to Nursing or social work.Is he allowed to change schools? How will this affect his Visa? Does he need approval from the university and does he need to notify the home office?

His wife and child were supoose to join him once he settles but he is thinking of putting that on hold till he knowe were he stands.

He wants to start applying for September intake.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 10:34pm On Feb 12, 2022
School withdraws sponsorship you know the rest
He will go back to naija and hustle new ihs fee, school fee, tb test, pof, visa fee. Very wise abi? Too much sense no go kill me grin
20nat:
Hi

Seeking advise for a friend.  Upon arrival in uk he decided he does not want to study  a Msc in  Biochemistry anymore but would like to switch over to Nursing or social work.Is he allowed to change schools? How will this affect his Visa? Does he need approval from the university and does he need to notify the home office?

His wife and child were supoose to join him once he settles but he is thinking of putting that on hold till he knowe were he stands.

Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by joerem1: 11:04pm On Feb 12, 2022
Please is WAEC acceptable in University of Birmingham?
I need someone's help

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by leef2022: 11:16pm On Feb 12, 2022
nice2men:
Lies. Branches have not input whatsoever. Don't let anyone deceive you.
I have done form A using Zenith Bank and UBA. No one can influence your application.

What are lies in my text.... So the Form A you did at Zenith bank and UBA, did you not visit a branch? Did you complete the process in the sky? I am telling you how i went about mine(to my experience it read), i visited branch where i have my account officer, and made him talk with the Forex staff who went ahead to run checks on my documents and in line with CBN policy for such bank operations, and after i had met all requirements the staff went ahead with my customer's request.
Now fill a Form A and not follow up, whilst another person does and do a follow up, lets know who will get PTA first.
The only point the banks or branches have no influence is if the head office receives no forex funding for that day from CBN, then of course no branch would issue you a PTA regardless of whatever branch you visit..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by prinzcharminn(m): 11:47pm On Feb 12, 2022
nice2men:
I have done form A using Zenith Bank and UBA. No one can influence your application.

That banks staffs can’t influence your application doesn’t mean they don’t have an I put.

I did my Form A tuition fees at sterling and I had to collect d number and name of the guy who attended to me. When I checked my application next day the ADB review carries the name of the Same guy. That’s 1.

I went to access bank For my PTA and showed a friend that works there that the first ADB reviewer said incomplete documents. She said I should not worry that she will message her later because the processing bank branch is diff from the branch I went.

My point is this .

The 1-4 approvals are not done by CBN directly but by bank staffs. It’s a transparent application so they can’t influence it but that doesn’t mean it’s not being handled by them. Moreover banks are working for CBN �

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SerendipityHere: 11:56pm On Feb 12, 2022
Hmmm.. I just don’t get the way some people do things in this life. Was a gun held to his head to apply for that course? All through the time he and the school were going back and forth regarding his application, he didn’t remember then that he wanted to study nursing or social work abi?..

Let him just respect himself and face the course of study jeje otherwise risk being sent back to Naija!

20nat:
Hi

Thanks

7 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SerendipityHere: 11:58pm On Feb 12, 2022
Gbam! Too much sense oo grin
DuBooVay:
School withdraws sponsorship you know the rest
He will go back to naija and hustle new ihs fee, school fee, tb test, pof, visa fee. Very wise abi? Too much sense no go kill me grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by MadeMen4Life: 1:58am On Feb 13, 2022
Yeepa shocked shocked people get mind… Una wan leave new born baby cos of UK visa, chai, Some Nigerians doesn’t even have any bit of human feelings and compassion anymore…. The pikin wey you carry for stomach for 9 months…

Well, I’m not in their shoes. What do I know shocked
dammytyty:

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by leef2022: 2:22am On Feb 13, 2022
dammytyty:

How old is this baby? from my knowledge breastfeeding a baby for at least 6 months is of economical, health and emotional advantage to the mum and the baby.
As a friend you claim to be, you should have rebuked the parents on the idea of going ahead with the travel.
can the parents not defer the program for september intake? the school would have such offer i believe. I really don't see, how sensible it is to just quote 8 weeks and not being able to meet up with processing of documents as best appropriate and only option to achieve a study goal.
Life comes in preferences.
Like, whatever you and your friends wish, i hope good for you all, and wish the child the best future he could have and deserves.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by LuchiBianca(f): 2:24am On Feb 13, 2022
Yes they can by helping you jump queue. I did mine at Zenith too. Higher ranked Staff members have priority too. I know the lady who approve Form A request at the Zenith branch I used and immediately CBN gave forex I was among the fist to get disbursement.

nice2men:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by leef2022: 2:32am On Feb 13, 2022
LuchiBianca:
Yes they can by helping you jump queue. I did mine at Zenith too. Higher ranked Staff members have priority too. I know the lady who approve Form A request at the Zenith branch I used and immediately CBN gave forex I was among the fist to get disbursement.

Thank you.
If is to backdate a document, s/he don't see that as lies.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tolajay: 5:25am On Feb 13, 2022
Higher education is really expensive in developed countries. Most natives don't even attend because of their inability to pay the high fees.

I'm in constant awe of how much Nigerians spend to school in the UK. Yet, many say they're poor.

Unfortunately, many of our people running there do not have the resources to comfortably pull through. No clear plans for their future but simply want to travel. Sadly, schooling isn't the best pathway to relocating to a country like UK.

The most disturbing one are those who move their entire family to the UK for their 18 months course, howbeit, they do not have the resouces to take care of them.

Na God go help us for Naija ooo.

toyolax:

There's no cheap university in the UK o. The least you can get is around N6m...that's not cheap

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by efosakelly: 5:55am On Feb 13, 2022
Tycoon027:

What you need to do now is proceed to your Bank with the required documents. Masters will require you to submit your BSC, NYSC Certificate and the print out of your FORM A. I attached a Screenshot of how to print your FORM A from your Portal. Take them to your Bank on Monday for Submission. Your account should be debited within 48hrs and Telex should ready in 24-48hrs too if your Village People no dey follow you. This is self explanatory enough for you
I hope you REST IN JESUS NAME
you don't have to go to the bank if you have uploaded all the documents online, if your account has not been debited after 2-3 days since it moved to ADB-disbursement Just call the customer service and they will act on it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by efosakelly: 6:16am On Feb 13, 2022
leef2022:

What are lies in my text.... So the Form A you did at Zenith bank and UBA, did you not visit a branch? Did you complete the process in the sky? I am telling you how i went about mine(to my experience it read), i visited branch where i have my account officer, and made him talk with the Forex staff who went ahead to run checks on my documents and in line with CBN policy for such bank operations, and after i had met all requirements the staff went ahead with my customer's request.
Now fill a Form A and not follow up, whilst another person does and do a follow up, lets know who will get PTA first.
The only point the banks or branches have no influence is if the head office receives no forex funding for that day from CBN, then of course no branch would issue you a PTA regardless of whatever branch you visit..
But i did form A with Keystone Bank without visiting the bank, although i called customer service after more than 2 days since i have been debited at ADB- disbursement- About an hour later, someone from the bank called and told me the flywire invoice i uploaded has expired,, i should generate a new one and upload it. meanwhile i have contacted flywire before it expired and they extended the day, but i did not upload the one with the new date, so after the call , i uploaded the with the new date, Next day, i received telex, and i also received receipt from flywire hours later.... Start to finish i did not step foot in the bank, it took about 2 weeks.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by LuchiBianca(f): 6:22am On Feb 13, 2022
Why did you use flywire? Their rates are high.
efosakelly:

But i did form A with Keystone Bank without visiting the bank, although i called customer service after more than 2 days since i have been debited at ADB- disbursement- About an hour later, someone from the bank called and told me the flywire invoice i uploaded has expired,, i should generate a new one and upload it. meanwhile i have contacted flywire before it expired and they extended the day, but i did not upload the one with the new date, so after the call , i uploaded the with the new date, Next day, i received telex, and i also received receipt from flywire hours later.... Start to finish i did not step foot in the bank, it took about 2 weeks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by choky26(m): 6:30am On Feb 13, 2022
Good day house. Please I want to be sure of something...
For everyone that got their visa, was it only the collection mail from TLS that you got?

For those that got a refusal, what mail did you get? Was it also thesame collection mail from TLS or a different mail?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by joerem1: 6:56am On Feb 13, 2022
joerem1:
Please is WAEC acceptable in University of Birmingham?
I need someone's help
This please anyone?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by vindosky: 7:20am On Feb 13, 2022
I applied for forex Using Form A (GTBank). I have been debited (last Monday), but the stage shows ADB reviewer on the trade system website.
Should I be worried?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Shootingstar130: 7:33am On Feb 13, 2022
choky26:
For everyone that got their visa, was it only the collection mail from TLS that you got?

For those that got a refusal, what mail did you get? Was it also thesame collection mail from TLS or a different mail?

Co asking please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Waha1: 7:42am On Feb 13, 2022
choky26:

For the visa it was only the collection mail, I heard if you don’t get a denial mail when your passport is ready that means you didn’t get a denial

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Munamoqel: 8:02am On Feb 13, 2022
tolajay:
Higher education is really expensive in the developed countries. Most natives don't even attend cos they can't afford it.

I'm in constant awe of how much Nigerians spend to school in the UK.

Unfortunately, many of our people running there do not have the resources to comfortably pull through, no clear plans for their future but simply want to travel. Sadly, schooling isn't the best pathway to relocating to a country like UK.

The most disturbing one are those who move their entire family to the UK for their 18 months course, howbeit, they do not have the resouces to take care of them.

Na God go help us for Naija ooo.

bitter truth . Nigerians are not realistic people they faslely assume Notting God cannot do will pull them through in the uk filled by atheist .only psw visa na 700 pound xfamily + ihs +rent . people on a budget na nursing , radiology,social worker ,I.T and data , engineering, chemistry go for courses that increase your chances of land a job .but human resources you wan come from Nigeria come to manage oyinbo human capital . Weldone Notting God cannot do

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ogebaby467: 8:17am On Feb 13, 2022
Am writing my statement of purpose to apply for a top up program in Accounting at university of chester for September intake.
I have HND in Accounting and 5 years work experience.

Can someone help me out on what to put on:
1. why i choose to study accounting at university of chester.
2. Why i choose to study in UK

Pls don't ignore
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mobil567: 8:39am On Feb 13, 2022
How can someone tell you what to write? Are we in your head or following you to go and study there? You that chose the university and uk, what was your reason? Nothing person no go see for Nairaland o
Ogebaby467:
Am writing my statement of purpose to apply for a top up program in Accounting at university of chester for September intake.

Pls don't ignore

7 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by kennykale: 8:42am On Feb 13, 2022
Mobil567:
How can someone tell you what to write? Are we in your head or following you to go and study there? You that chose the university and uk, what was your reason? Nothing person no go see for Nairaland o

The one wey pain me na say. E put “pls don’t ignore”

@aprokodaughter come and see o

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 13, 2022
Ogebaby467:

Pls don't ignore

With your 5 years experience, you can actually get a Masters admission directly.

Google ' university statement of purpose' for guidelines on answers to your question. However, do not plagiarize.

ACCA or CIMA is the good ticket for accountant in the UK. Choose a Masters programme that incorporates either of these qualifications.

Third class holders and HND holders can get 1 year UK Masters admission directly if you have valid and many work experience. Check Howoheye and my post (hosey) in the link below for UK universities that accept Masters directly from HND and Third class graduates with success stories:

https://www.nairaland.com/6331164/uk-student-visa-tier-4/372#102024310

Include Ulster university, Birmingham branch in the list too.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bourne007(m): 9:14am On Feb 13, 2022
Write a cover letter and upload as part of your requested documents explaining you have 2 bank statements as oppose to just 1

StanleyOlishe:

Please I need answers to this

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.