Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1216587 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tycoon027: 4:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
joideviv:

Wahala, d numerous BVN is from families and friends.
I'm not in Nigeria right now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tycoon027: 4:20pm On Feb 13, 2022
LuchiBianca:
You will be the first in line.. I guess you deliberately missed the part where I said I applied but got help to push my application forward because I was approaching my deadline. If I was no5 and pushed to no2 how is that somebody's currency?

You can’t be pushed forward in Line. CBN has to release the forex according to when each application are submitted. Since you guys like Forming FORMAL and HOLY on this App, That’s fraud and na HELL FIRE you and the Bank Official dey go seh
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by efosakelly: 4:22pm On Feb 13, 2022
It is difficult to understand this UKVI working days. my application moved to VAC today Sunday.
and today is my school deadline to arrive.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 13, 2022
SerendipityHere:
Hmmm.. I just don’t get the way some people do things in this life. Was a gun held to his head to apply for that course? All through the time he and the school were going back and forth regarding his application, he didn’t remember then that he wanted to study nursing or social work abi?..

Let him just respect himself and face the course of study jeje otherwise risk being sent back to Naija!

Hehe, this is my assumption... upon arrival, he realized from people/students over there that biochemistry isn't a sellable course and wanted to have his cake back after swallowing it...

This should be an eye opener for many that are yet to 'japa'. Make adequate and sufficient research about your school, your course, the city you're going, the tuition plan of your school and so much more... we may not get everything so very right, but doing this must have reduced your uncertainties and doubts.

May God help us.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sweetoma: 4:30pm On Feb 13, 2022
tolajay:
Higher education is really expensive in developed countries. Most natives don't even attend because of their inability to pay the high fees.

I'm in constant awe of how much Nigerians spend to school in the UK. Yet, many say they're poor.

Unfortunately, many of our people running there do not have the resources to comfortably pull through. No clear plans for their future but simply want to travel. Sadly, schooling isn't the best pathway to relocating to a country like UK.

The most disturbing one are those who move their entire family to the UK for their 18 months course, howbeit, they do not have the resouces to take care of them.

Na God go help us for Naija ooo.

I’m in constant awe of people like you who judge others choices when you can see they are clearly in a crisis or need help. You don’t proffer help, you just make your unhelpful comment and go. You sound very high and mighty for someone who was just asking what course to choose bw BA, DA and co a few months ago and who was asking me what life was like in Bournemouth just weeks ago. You would think you’ve been in the UK for years. Funny we are probably in the same class. I just went thru some of your posts and I must say, if you want to help ppl, help them. If they’ve already sunk millions into their visa application and at the point of leaving you come with this your warning with no feasible suggestion as to an alternative, what good is it to them except that it helps you feel better about yourself? Honestly, it’s very aggravating. I’m done talking sha.

31 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 4:35pm On Feb 13, 2022
Hello,

Calculate the maintenance funds at the Oanda rate he used when he made his application, then calculate the maintenance funds for 2dependants with current Oanda rate, that will confirm whether the funds will be enough or not.

Regards

Blackdove:

@oggg the total funds is 14m and it’s been in there for like four months now, the main applicant already paid full tuition fee for the first year , didn’t touch the 14m , is it still okay that way?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 13, 2022
Ogebaby467:
Am writing my statement of purpose to apply for a top up program in Accounting at university of chester for September intake.
I have HND in Accounting and 5 years work experience.

Can someone help me out on what to put on:
1. why i choose to study accounting at university of chester.
2. Why i choose to study in UK

Pls don't ignore

Use Google... You'll see series of samples
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 13, 2022
Ogebaby467:
Am writing my statement of purpose to apply for a top up program in Accounting at university of chester for September intake.
I have HND in Accounting and 5 years work experience.

Can someone help me out on what to put on:
1. why i choose to study accounting at university of chester.
2. Why i choose to study in UK

Pls don't ignore

Use google... you'll find countless samples there
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 4:40pm On Feb 13, 2022
Hello,

These days marriage/registry certificate is not sufficient, just like others have responded, you have to submit other documents to prove your relationship/marriage for instance old pictures and messages from as long as possible, randomly selected.

No one can confirm if a visa will be granted, you just have to prepare.

Regards

Eniopeye:

I get you. But he is already in the UK studying and I’m thinking of asking him to come back home for the court registry after which I’ll now file for dependant visa when he returns, will I still be granted the visa?
Because I’m having a thought they might not since the wedding in recent and they will assume it’s for the purpose
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 4:40pm On Feb 13, 2022
Lol as i see your own i run go check mime
It has transferred too today.
efosakelly:
It is difficult to understand this UKVI working days. my application moved to VAC today Sunday.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SerendipityHere: 4:54pm On Feb 13, 2022
Chei! Finally! You kept crossing my mind and I do say a few lines of prayer for you.
First of all, Congratulations!
So what are you going to do about the bolded now? Can you still call or email them to explain the situation of things?

I really wish you the very best.

efosakelly:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 13, 2022
Agape123:

Apply for the international excellence scholarship, it is for 4K£ but you can’t get more than 6K£ scholarship. So since you already have 3K bursary thrive scholarship, they’ll give you another 3k is approved. All d best

This international scholarship application may sound so nice and promising... But it's not automatic and subject to (dis)approval. Once you commit yourself by paying their deposit, you're not certain of what follows. You may try and probably not get anything more than the 3k you already got.

My advice is that you try other schools that are cheaper.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 13, 2022
Idaytesj29:

Okay, anyone with relatively affordable fees. Cos na fees glued me with hull.

If you've that option of choosing other schools, explore it.

Pages 85-98 of this thread will give you range of schools with low tuition...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 13, 2022
okonja:
I am applying to the University of Bolton for MSc Data Analytics and Technologies, the transcript I have with me was addressed to another school in Abuja. Can I still upload that same transcript for Bolton since every other detail they need is still in the document?

Please somebody help with this information.

Thanks in anticipation.

Yes, same here
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by LuchiBianca(f): 5:03pm On Feb 13, 2022
You have been spewing your ignorance all over this thread. Have a nice day rolling in the gutter. You look good in there in the mud.
Tycoon027:

You can’t be pushed forward in Line. CBN has to release the forex according to when each application are submitted. Since you guys like Forming FORMAL and HOLY on this App, That’s fraud and na HELL FIRE you and the Bank Official dey go seh

9 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by LuchiBianca(f): 5:06pm On Feb 13, 2022
You are in my thoughts and prayers. Put a call across to your school tomorrow. In the meantime pack your bags, you may need to travel ASAP.

efosakelly:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Agape123: 5:13pm On Feb 13, 2022
Edwosa:

This international scholarship application may sound so nice and promising... But it's not automatic and subject to (dis)approval. Once you commit yourself by paying their deposit, you're not certain of what follows. You may try and probably not get anything more than the 3k you already got.

My advice is that you try other schools that are cheaper.

How about waiting and getting a response on the scholarship applied before making commitment. Well my fees after d 3k is 15,650£
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 13, 2022
Agape123:

How about waiting and getting a response on the scholarship applied before making commitment. Well my fees after d 3k is 15,650£

Okay.

Apply to other schools, while you await positivity from the applied scholarship.

Whichever comes out better.

Best of luck.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by iwale: 5:28pm On Feb 13, 2022
Good afternoon the guru in the house,pls i need a list of cheap school dat can accept,3rd class degree in uk for master or post graduate course,my brother need to resume by september intake,and went to start preparing for him.and pls kindly input all what is take for him to secure the visa.ur candid input will surely go a long in is career.pls help a brother
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tboytb: 5:38pm On Feb 13, 2022
Please when was ur biometrics and which center, mine has been transferred to VAC since friday, but not in lagos, is it advisable i leave for lagos tommorow morning.
DuBooVay:
Lol as i see your own i run go check mime
It has transferred too today.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 5:39pm On Feb 13, 2022
VI 19th dont leave if you dont have free place to sleep ooo. Just be patient small
Tboytb:
Please when was ur biometrics and which center, mine has been transferred to VAC since friday, but not in lagos, is it advisable i leave for lagos tommorow morning.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Joyousgem: 5:39pm On Feb 13, 2022
Edwosa:

I sent you a mail... Please respond.

Responded
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by efosakelly: 5:42pm On Feb 13, 2022
SerendipityHere:
Chei! Finally! You kept crossing my mind and I do say a few lines of prayer for you.
First of all, Congratulations!
So what are you going to do about the bolded now? Can you still call or email them to explain the situation of things?

I really wish you the very best.

Thanks you.
since i am no more emotionally prepared, i am deferring until September.
but there is an option of filling out late arrival form for the fully enrolled.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Agape123: 5:46pm On Feb 13, 2022
Edwosa:

Okay.

Apply to other schools, while you await positivity from the applied scholarship.

Whichever comes out better.

Best of luck.

I have offer from Ulster Uni, Northumbria Uni, Uni of Strathclyde, Uni of Sunderland too, I applied to over 20 schools. Still waiting for more offers so I can choose the best for Software engineers.
Thanks once more
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by efosakelly: 5:46pm On Feb 13, 2022
LuchiBianca:

You are in my thoughts and prayers. Put a call across to your school tomorrow. In the meantime pack your bags, you may need to travel ASAP.

I thank you very much for your thoughts and prayers.
you are too much.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tboytb: 5:52pm On Feb 13, 2022
Mine is also 19th ikeja, okay thanks for the advise, but we should recieve mail by Monday now.
DuBooVay:
VI 19th dont leave if you dont have free place to sleep ooo. Just be patient small
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by iwale: 6:00pm On Feb 13, 2022
iwale:
Good afternoon the guru in the house,pls i need a list of cheap school dat can accept,3rd class degree in uk for master or post graduate course,my brother need to resume by september intake,and went to start preparing for him.and pls kindly input all what is take for him to secure the visa.ur candid input will surely go a long in is career.pls help a brother
pls kindly respond to my post my good people.waiting for ur reply.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by maangel01: 6:02pm On Feb 13, 2022
For those that have used the e- form A, is it possible to apply for your PTA and also apply to pay the balance of your tuition fees?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bronzedigger(m): 6:03pm On Feb 13, 2022
Please oo..while has gotten conditional offer from Sunderland university and has done the skype interview should please assist me with ideas on what it's all about

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 13, 2022
Agape123:

I have offer from Ulster Uni, Northumbria Uni, Uni of Strathclyde, Uni of Sunderland too, I applied to over 20 schools. Still waiting for more offers so I can choose the best for Software engineers.
Thanks once more

You've got plenty options you're awaiting and there's still ample time for u, since you're starting ur program in Sept 2022.

So, chill and wait, while you still try not to lose focus on this one you've got.

A bird in hand is still more worthy (at least, for now).

All the best!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.