Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,559 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1203751 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by trophee(m): 6:21pm On Feb 13, 2022
Good day great people,

Pls I'd like connect with anyone currently studying at University of Stirling or anyone planning for Sept intake.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tobie12: 7:02pm On Feb 13, 2022
[quote author=LuchiBianca post=110193810]Hull University do not accept NECO. If you don't have WAEC you would have to write IELTS.
Hello, please I sent you a mail
Kindly respond
Thank you!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Sonwa: 7:19pm On Feb 13, 2022
Is just a Skype meeting with the African rep to guide the applicants on the process. You will be required to complete the Visa Preparation Support (VPS) questionnaire and pass it before they will issue you CAS.
Send me a mail let me send you the questionnaire
Bronzedigger:
Please oo..while has gotten conditional offer from Sunderland university and has done the skype interview should please assist me with ideas on what it's all about
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by kennykale: 7:20pm On Feb 13, 2022
Going through the thread and I noticed a lot of people are almost behind schedule or are behind already.

Do not fret. The simple solution is to write a detailed official mail to your school with your faculty dean and international admission in the copy of the mail. When I say detailed, I mean a really comprehensive write up containing reasons why you can’t meet the deadline and possibly time you will arrive along with other gist to cement your case. Do not send a causal mail, you will not even get response. Don’t send mails like you are begging for help, make it very official.

This might not work for everyone but it will definitely work for some.

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Olomojola: 7:34pm On Feb 13, 2022
sweetoma:

I’m in constant awe of people like you who judge others choices when you can see they are clearly in a crisis or need help. You don’t proffer help, you just make your unhelpful comment and go. You sound very high and mighty for someone who was just asking what course to choose bw BA, DA and co a few months ago and who was asking me what life was like in Bournemouth just weeks ago. You would think you’ve been in the UK for years. Funny we are probably in the same class. I just went thru some of your posts and I must say, if you want to help ppl, help them. If they’ve already sunk millions into their visa application and at the point of leaving you come with this your warning with no feasible suggestion as to an alternative, what good is it to them except that it helps you feel better about yourself? Honestly, it’s very aggravating. I’m done talking sha.

Wish I can like this post a hundred times

8 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Linndaaa: 7:43pm On Feb 13, 2022
Linndaaa:
Please can someone shed more light on the PTA am working on my study route and I have been seeing it a lot I would appreciate some lay man information
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 7:58pm On Feb 13, 2022
Personal travel allowance. To get foreign currency for ur use abroad. Cbn rate. Google for more info [quote author=Linndaaa post=110201170][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by vindosky: 8:01pm On Feb 13, 2022
Tycoon027:

Have you gone to the Bank? Go to the Bank and find out what’s going on. If you’ve been debited for about a week then the Telex should be ready

Thank you for your response. I am currently not in the country, would have to email the Bank.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by vindosky: 8:03pm On Feb 13, 2022
efosakelly:

call your bank or go there.

Okay, thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ensamy(m): 8:06pm On Feb 13, 2022
tolajay:
Higher education is really expensive in developed countries. Most natives don't even attend because of their inability to pay the high fees.

I'm in constant awe of how much Nigerians spend to school in the UK. Yet, many say they're poor.

Unfortunately, many of our people running there do not have the resources to comfortably pull through. No clear plans for their future but simply want to travel. Sadly, schooling isn't the best pathway to relocating to a country like UK.

The most disturbing one are those who move their entire family to the UK for their 18 months course, howbeit, they do not have the resouces to take care of them.

Na God go help us for Naija ooo.

If Elon Musk had remained in South Africa he could not have been one of the Richest or even a one time richest man in the world. Most times I perish I perish mind set' is what brings break through.
Newton's laws of motion: First laws says an object will continue to be in a state of rest unless an external force is acted on it.
Second law: Force=ma ( mass X acceleration).
An object will continue to be in a state of constant velocity except an external force is acted on it .
Third law: For every action they is always an equal reaction.
Real Life: People are making various moves because they want to change thier state of things or secure the future of thier children, it doesn't matter how much force ( money) they are investing. We all move at different velocities depending on our pocket sizes, that's why some ask for cheaper tuition fees schools. Some have larger forces and some have smaller but at the end of it all, the final Destination is what matters.
Nigerians are tired of thier inertia or staying in one sport, the government to some are not helping matters, so allow them to move, no matter the amount of forces as explained by Newton's Laws, at least they are moving and the final good destinations are assured if we faint not.

25 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Linndaaa: 8:18pm On Feb 13, 2022
DuBooVay:
Personal travel allowance. To get foreign currency for ur use abroad. Cbn rate. Google for more info

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bronzedigger(m): 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2022
Sonwa:
Is just a Skype meeting with the African rep to guide the applicants on the process. You will be required to complete the Visa Preparation Support (VPS) questionnaire and pass it before they will issue you CAS.
Send me a mail let me send you the questionnaire

Thank you... concerning the English proficiency do I have to go to my school to obtain it and send to them or i write to my school to mail it to them
MY EMAIL: mercychukwunonsooluka@yahoo.com
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mechoau(m): 8:46pm On Feb 13, 2022
Agape123:

Apply for the international excellence scholarship, it is for 4K£ but you can’t get more than 6K£ scholarship. So since you already have 3K bursary thrive scholarship, they’ll give you another 3k is approved. All d best

Thanks for taking your time and thanks for sharing this great information, I truly appreciate your kind gesture. Pls is the international excellence scholarship applicable to Swansea or to any schools in uk ??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Agape123: 8:49pm On Feb 13, 2022
mechoau:

Thanks for taking your time and thanks for sharing this great information, I truly appreciate your kind gesture. Pls is the international excellence scholarship applicable to Swansea or to any schools in uk ??

Swansea. You can join Swansea aspirant group on Telegram for more info
Goodluck !
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by donkdonk: 8:57pm On Feb 13, 2022
Please house I need some experienced answer to this question. If your dependants(spouse and kids) are to later join you in the UK, and your kids are US and Canadian citizens(countries that do not need to show funds available for upkeep), Is it only your spouse that is required to show proof of upkeep funds or all your dependants? I read somewhere that if your dependants are citizens of countries that are exempt from showing proof of funds and they are applying with you,then they dont need to show funds but if they are applying seperately, then you might need to show funds for them. I honestly need an up to date response to this house. Thanks for the good work you guyz have been doing. Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Agape123: 9:02pm On Feb 13, 2022
Bronzedigger:
Please oo..while has gotten conditional offer from Sunderland university and has done the skype interview should please assist me with ideas on what it's all about

I also have conditional offer for the same course. Which Skype interview is that?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by MadeMen4Life: 9:12pm On Feb 13, 2022
Kindly correct your Newtons Third Law of Motion…..
ensamy:

If Elon Musk had remained in South Africa he could not have been one of the Richest or even a one time richest man in the world. Most times I perish I perish mind set' is what brings break through.
Newton's laws of motion: First laws says an object will continue to be in a state of rest unless an external force is acted on it.
The third laws: An object will continue to be in a state of constant velocity except an external force is acted on it .
Real Life: People are making various moves because they want to change thier state of things or secure the future of thier children, it doesn't matter how much force ( money) they are investing. We all move at different velocities depending on our pocket sizes, that's why some ask for cheaper tuition fees schools. Some have larger forces and some have smaller but at the end of it all, the final Destination is what matters.
Nigerians are tired of thier inertia or staying in one sport, the government to some are not helping matters, so allow them to move, no matter the amount of forces as explained by Newton's Laws, at least they are moving and the final good destinations are assured if we faint not.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by divinegrace4me: 9:16pm On Feb 13, 2022
efosakelly : I read your comments all the time, and I must say you have a great spirit. Despite the delay in your own Visa application, you still come to this wonderful forum to contribute and offer advice to other prospective students.

My advice is that nothing is impossible; I have a friend whose school's final day of enrollment was last week Friday; he received a collection mail on Wednesday evening, went to pick up his passport at TLS on Thursday morning, and then went straight to the airport; it was his younger brother who brought his luggage to the airport for him; he filled out the passenger locator form right away, and he was able to fly that same day.

When he arrived in the UK on Friday, he went straight to school with his luggage to explain the delay in getting his Visa, and he was allowed to enroll physically.

You can do the same thing tomorrow; your school should be able to accept you with only a 1-2 day delay in arrival.

I wish you luck.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by divinegrace4me: 9:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
efosakelly:
It is difficult to understand this UKVI working days. my application moved to VAC today Sunday.
and today is my school deadline to arrive.

I read your comments all the time, and I must say you have a great spirit. Despite the delay in your own Visa application, you still come to this wonderful forum to contribute and offer advice to other prospective students.

My advice is that nothing is impossible; I have a friend whose school's final day of enrollment was last week Friday; he received a collection mail on Wednesday evening, went to pick up his passport at TLS on Thursday morning, and then went straight to the airport; it was his younger brother who brought his luggage to the airport for him; he filled out the passenger locator form right away, and he was able to fly that same day.

When he arrived in the UK on Friday, he went straight to school with his luggage to explain the delay in getting his Visa, and he was allowed to enroll physically.

You can do the same thing tomorrow; your school should be able to accept you with only a 1-2 day delay in arrival.

I wish you luck.

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Sonwa: 9:21pm On Feb 13, 2022
It all depend on your school, but most times you have to go to your school to collect it
Bronzedigger:

Thank you... concerning the English proficiency do I have to go to my school to obtain it and send to them or i write to my school to mail it to them
MY EMAIL: mercychukwunonsooluka@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tolajay: 9:23pm On Feb 13, 2022
I am unsure what your grouse is, but you've evidently become too emotional about a logical issue.

First, my comment wasn't an attack on anyone but a sympathetic analysis of some Nigerians' plight who think luck and insha is all they'll need to function in a structured society like the UK.

Let me ask you, have you seen or heard many Nigerian students stranded abroad because they didn't do their due diligence before leaving but were simply optimistic that anyhow anyhow dem go survive? Well, I see and hear it everyday. Shy away from it for all you want, it doesn't change the obvious truth. There are consequences for every action and inaction.

Another angle: do you know the number of UK-schooled Nigerians who returned home with/to almost nothing? Well, I know, see and hear this a lot. Most of them would have been better off if they stayed and invested those money in themselves back home...Sad truth!

Just last week, a Nigerian student was all over the internet seeking accommodation. Someone had to warn him because he was flaunting a major immigration declaration on accommodation.

Also, did you hear of Nigerian who couldn't his tuition after nine months, and the school asked him to withdraw and reported to the home office? May I ask what assistance you've given to these ones?

See, you may not like facing the truth, it still doesn't change the truth.

Your sense of entitlement and worldview is grossly abashed by the Nigerian society. You need to reshape.

Lastly, how did you conclude that we are on the same pedestal because of a couple of post on a faceless forum? Gullibility is no excuse for underachievement. You really need to expand your mental scope.

I wish you the best...Tap me when you're in the UK.

sweetoma:

I’m in constant awe of people like you who judge others choices when you can see they are clearly in a crisis or need help. You don’t proffer help, you just make your unhelpful comment and go. You sound very high and mighty for someone who was just asking what course to choose bw BA, DA and co a few months ago and who was asking me what life was like in Bournemouth just weeks ago. You would think you’ve been in the UK for years. Funny we are probably in the same class. I just went thru some of your posts and I must say, if you want to help ppl, help them. If they’ve already sunk millions into their visa application and at the point of leaving you come with this your warning with no feasible suggestion as to an alternative, what good is it to them except that it helps you feel better about yourself? Honestly, it’s very aggravating. I’m done talking sha.

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tolajay: 9:34pm On Feb 13, 2022
Your points are valid and a corroboration of my position; For every Nigerian, exploration is essential to survival, right now.

My worry is simply about those who really don't calculate the full cost of such migration but hop in with scanty or no information/funds.

It's unreasonable to start what one can't finish, or even finish and then realise its uselessness. You can follow the trail of my response to be sure of how this conversation has evolved.

My position: some Nigerians are better off in Nigeria or any other country than travelling to the UK for Studies, only to realise they've wasted time and resources.

I see a couple of fund-raising mission for Nigerians to go study courses like Business Admin/International Relations...in the UK, and I laugh about the market viability of such courses. However, some of them think going out for studies is the way to leave and never return but it's not as simple as that. Many are acting out of fear, desperation and ignorance.

Check data: what's the retainership level of Africans students in the UK? How many of them eventually get sponspored, ILR and all?

Yes, optimism is good. But optimism without realistic projection is sheer self-deceit.

Best wishes!

ensamy:

The third laws: An object will continue to be in a state of constant velocity except an external force is acted on it .

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by justwise(m): 9:52pm On Feb 13, 2022
justwise:
@All

I have noticed recently that a lot of people are advertising or seeking for ''proof of fund'' business here and some people here are willing to help.

So this is the deal..from now on i will not only ban those advertising it, i will also ban those seeking for one and those willing to help

If you got no money to study in the UK get a proper legal loan from a registered company or bank, don't come here to seek or advertise any illegal practices.

Thank you

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Yemsot: 9:58pm On Feb 13, 2022
My journey so far in the UK. (Please pardon my long epistle. This is to encourage someone.)

I came to the UK in 2020 via student visa for PGCE Primary with QTS (Initial Teacher Training) in the University of Wolverhampton. Training to be a teacher in the UK was not an easy feat for me (I did not have time for myself, neither could I do any part-time job until summer.) We had lectures Monday to Friday from 9am till 4pm, after which we were given loads of assignmnents. We had two placement blocks - one during the autumn term and the other from spring 2 term till the end of summer term. During the placement days we were going to our placement schools like teachers (i.e full-time). My first placement went smoothly in key stage 1, but trouble started during my second placement. I was placed in a challenging school in Walsall with students that have aggressive behaviours (year 6). I struggled with my teachers' standards and at the end the placement was declared a failed one in June. I was told I could resit the failed placement in the next academic year at no cost but for teacher training, you can only resit a placement once; I also had to look for a school myself. Furtunately for me, during the summer holiday, I was able to get a school in Norwich that was ready to take me in as a student teacher and I could start in September.
September came, and I started my 13-week placement with no issues. The school was a nice one with pleasant children. There was no indication of me not performing well until my university moderating tutor (UMT) came during the 6th week. Then she put in place a cause fior concern procedure saying I have not met some standards. I had a week to meet these standards, otherwise, it would be declared a failed placement. At the end of the 7th week, the cause for concern was reviewed and I was told I was making progress but not enough, therefore the cause for concern has been extended for another week. At the end of the eighth week when it was reviewed, they said though I had made progress, they do not feel that I could meet the teachers' standards within the five weeks remaining, therefore the placement was terminated. I was dejected and sad because my QTS journey ended there and I could not get a licence to teach in the UK. I was now told to complete and alternative assessment for me to pass the remaining academic module so that I can have a PGCE but without a QTS.

THE TROUBLE
When the placement was first terminated in June, I contacted the school's UKVI compliance office to inform them and to let them know that I would need an extension of my study visa (my visa was expiring in 31 December) because I had to resit the placement in the next academic session. The response I got was to wait till November before applying for the extension. When November came, my resit placement was terminated on the 12 but I still had the alternative assignment to do. Then I contacted the UKVI compliance office again for the extension of my visa. They contacted my faculty and lo and behold, the faculty said they did not have any reason to sponsor me since I would not be attending classes again. Meanwhile, I informed my department that I would need my result to be able to apply for the graduate visa, so, they told me to hand in to assignment on time so that it can be marked and the result collated. The result for that module was ready but the school's board was not going to sit on results until January 2022, whereas, my visa was expiring December 2021. The UKVI compliance office then sent me a mail telling me that they could not issue me a new CAS, also that they contacted the home office and they were told that I would not be eligible for the graduate visa because I did not gain the QTS with my PGCE, therefore, I should just go back to my country - even without having my result.

MY DILEMA
At that point I did not know what to do. I didn't want to go back home neither did I want to remain in the UK as an illegal immigrant.

RESOLUTION
An aunt now advised me to apply for the student visa extension using the old CAS (she said that as long as I put forward an application before my visa expires, I will remain legal until a decision is made). This application was to buy us some time to figure out available options since application within UK takes 8 weeks. Therefore, I had 8 weeks to figure things out. Lo and behold, the only option left was applying for a masters course with the PGCE. All the schools I applied to asked me to defer my application to the September intake. Even Wolverhampton was just staring at my application with no respon. Consequently, no way out.
The school did not tell me when my final result would be ready. The only mails from them was to ask about my travel preparations; if I had left the country, or if I had applied for another visa to remain in the country, in short, they wanted to know my immigration status in the country.
5 weeks after my visa application (19 January), I got a mail from the home office, requesting for a new CAS, saying the CAS I used has been used for my previous application. I was given 10 working days to provide the CAS after which a decision would be made on my application.

DAY 1 (Wednesday): I couldn't do anything.
DAY 2 (Thursday): Started getting contacts of immigration lawyers.
DAY 3 (Friday): Contacted all immigration lawyers I knew but had the same response from them - they couldn't do anything to help me.
School's UKVI compliance office sent a mail requesting for my immigration status as my visa was to have expired in December.
During that weekend I, with the encouragement of my parents, decided to mail the school (copying everyone I could). I couldn't get the VC's email, but was able to get hold of the DVC student's email. We just thought it is either the school give a favourable response or not. In the email, I itemised my plight, starting from who I am being an international student, and how I felt during the course of my studies. I even wrote that I felt I was not being supported as an international student doing teacher training in the school. Also in my mail, I said that instead of me being informed of when my result would be ready, I was being chased with depressing emails and I felt as if the school just wanted to send me away after paying a huge sum in school fees; and I was being denied the opportunity enjoyed by international students in other universities (which is the application for the graduate visa). I informed them that I applied for an extension of my student visa and that the home office is requesting a new CAS from the school.

DAY 4 (Monday): The DVC responded to the mail, and appointed the head of the UKVI compliance and the Director of the School of Education to look into the issue as a matter of urgency.
Day 5 (Tuesday): The head of the compliance office responded and said the school could no longer offer sponsorship as I didn't have to attend classes again. He even said that it was not a new thing for international students to return home before their final results was ready. Furthermore, he said that I had been told to return home but I applied for a visa extension on which a decision had not been made.
The director of the School of education also responded to say they will discuss the issues raised with my department.
DAY 6 (Wednesday): I responded to the head of compliance's mail informing him of the deadline the home office had given me. Also, I told him that I had to still be in the country to be eligible for the graduate visa, quoting the UKCISA website. Whilst referring to the UKCISA website, I said the school can still support a student visa extension if my visa expires and my results are not ready (stating that this did not require class attendance as was my case). I now wrote that I would need the student visa extension in order to be eligible for the graduate visa.
DAY 7 (Thursday): The same head of compliance responded saying he had given my case some thought and checked some issues with my faculty and said they believe they would have an option to suggest to me, saying I would be contacted later that day.
Later that day, the compliance office sent me a mail saying that my award of PGCE will be confirmed the following Monday - 31 January; and that the UKVI policy team had suggested (on 13 January) that I could go ahead to apply for the graduate visa with my PGCE - even without QTS. Therefore, they advised that I submit an application for the graduate visa, which will be a variation application to the student visa application. Furthermore, I was told that they would monitor my award with the faculty to ensure it is ready by Monday.
That very day, we arranged a meeting for Monday 31 January to submit my graduate visa application. They also requested my consent to write the home office on my behalf saying that the graduate visa application is to vary the student visa application I had made. So, I signed a consent form for them.
DAY 8 (Friday): Calmness
DAY 9 (Monday 31 January): This particular day was a battle. The school's board sat on results and awards were conferred but my student record was not updated until about 4pm in the evening. The compliance office was to send my award to home office before I submmit my application. When my records were updated, lo and behold, I was not awarded PGCE but post graduate credit! During our meeting that day they had to tell me that they couldn't send that result to the home office as it is not eligible for graduate visa; and that was not the award the faculty informed them I was going to be conferred. So, the head of compliance office said they would have to chase up the Academic registrar the following morning to sign an interim award for me pending the time the school's board will sit again. Consequently, my graduate visa application was halted.

NOTE: For graduate visa, the school sends the student's award to the home office, so the student does not have to upload award when applying for the visa.

DAY 10 (Deadline 1 February): In the morning, I mailed the head of my department and my course lead to let them know of the award I was conferred as opposed to what I was to be conferred and to ask why. Immediately, they responded that it shouldn't be and that they would look into the matter urgently. Throughout that morning, I heard nothing from the school until about 3pm when the head of compliance informed me that the interrim award has been signed by the academic registrar, and my award has been sent to the home office. Therefore, I could go ahead to submit my application.
I submitted my graduate application at about 4pm that afternoon. The compliance office also helped me to draft what would be my response to the request from the home office on my student visa application. I informed the home office that the student visa application was made with the notion that my course end date was July 2022, but my award had now been conferred by the school. Therefore, I had now applied for the graduate visa which was to vary the student visa application (quoting the reference numbers for the two applications).
The school also mailed the home office saying the same (also quoting the reference numbers for the two applications.)

The home office responded the following day, acknowledging my graduate visa application and therefore declared my student visa application as void from that day.

EXACTLY eight weeks after my student visa application, my graduate visa application was approved! I have now been granted the leave to remain in the UK for two years.

PS
I have started applying for jobs with employers that have sponsor license.

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ictmikky(m): 10:00pm On Feb 13, 2022
zainharb:

Please someone should answer. Please

They can attend to you without the ND

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bnaira77(m): 10:04pm On Feb 13, 2022
Hello, good evening . I need to change my tuberculosis address on the certificate please how do I do that and how much is the fee .

Thanks ❤
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by donkdonk: 10:14pm On Feb 13, 2022
Please someone should reply to this
donkdonk:
Please house I need some experienced answer to this question. If your dependants(spouse and kids) are to later join you in the UK, and your kids are US and Canadian citizens(countries that do not need to show funds available for upkeep), Is it only your spouse that is required to show proof of upkeep funds or all your dependants? I read somewhere that if your dependants are citizens of countries that are exempt from showing proof of funds and they are applying with you,then they dont need to show funds but if they are applying seperately, then you might need to show funds for them. I honestly need an up to date response to this house. Thanks for the good work you guyz have been doing. Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SerendipityHere: 10:18pm On Feb 13, 2022
Oh okay. It will end in praise.
efosakelly:

Thanks you.
since i am no more emotionally prepared, i am deferring until September.
but there is an option of filling out late arrival form for the fully enrolled.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by kennykale: 10:52pm On Feb 13, 2022
Yemsot:
My journey so far in the UK. (Please pardon my long epistle. This is to encourage someone.)

EXACTLY eight weeks after my student visa application, my graduate visa application was approved! I have now been granted the leave to remain in the UK for two years.

PS
I have started applying for jobs with employers that have sponsor license.

Congrats… what a journey.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Oggg: 11:05pm On Feb 13, 2022
Bnaira77:
Hello, good evening . I need to change my tuberculosis address on the certificate please how do I do that and how much is the fee .
Thanks ❤
not necessary. All that matters is the result. Use it like that

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.