Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,547 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1203742 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Oluwasegun664(m): 1:00pm On Feb 14, 2022
Honestly, this has been one of the most helpful platform so far.. I been following this trend from the first page to this present page. May the Lord continue to bless everyone.

Pls I need response to the following questions, Tnxxxxx in advance to every blessed souls willing to reply.

My fiance wanna apply for next year Sept intake 2023, so I will b applying with her as a dependent...
My questions is,

A. Does all schools require transcript?

B. How much should we b planning as POF?

C. She will b through with her Nysc by June2022 if am not mistakenly, will she need employment letter cos she won't b working with any organization except with her mom in dere store.

D. Am presently in UAE, what months of 2023 will b the best time for me to come home to pay her bride price n court marriage Wen is tym to apply for the visa process..

E. She studied Accountancy, what master course can she apply for that will facilitate a better job in future after schooling ?

We re planning to apply for her admission by December 2022.

Thank you all
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Masjeff14: 1:02pm On Feb 14, 2022
If you have the photocopies of the missing certificates, back it with a police report.
isialo:
My laptop bag was stolen which contained my children's birth certificates.
1. Can i go for re-issuance at the National population Commission
AND
2. Will the recent dates on the new certificates affect the outcomes of our visa application. Pls advice
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Shootingstar130: 1:23pm On Feb 14, 2022
sweetoma:

Lmao, I honestly laugh at and pity you. We are definitely not on the same pedestal because you are a hungry student without savings, no career plan who just arrived in the UK. When I said class I didn’t mean social class, I meant literally class room because I saw you all over the internet looking for advice on whether to enroll for a masters in Business analytics or Data Analytics at Bournemouth. Trying to figure out the value of SCRUM certification and some Ppl on this platform were able to help your confused self. I am already in the UK for info and unlike you I am not struggling to pay my bills. My fees are paid in full. Yes people get stranded for not doing their due dilligence, it’s usually ppl like you by the way. My issue is where you sit down and start writing rubbish about students with families saying they should not bring their kids on a study visa blah blah, and then when I search your post I just realized you arrive UK in January and you are also a struggling student. Keep your in-depth useless advice for newbies like yourself. If you truly want to help ppl pay instablog and warn ppl before they start the study visa path, not when you can se they have already invested and made a choice on this path, then rather than offering valuable or helpful advice, you start bashing their choices when you know at this point there’s no turning back for them. Also go home yourself, seeing as according to you it’s not a viable relocation route. You can’t come here typing rubbish to people when you don’t know their backgrounds or their net worth etc based off of a few internet posts. Do you know how much it costs to process visa for a family of 4? To pay for their accommodation? Because you used arranged POF and paid 30% of your fees you think you are a hotshot. I’m sure you lived in a shared accommodation where if you turn your body will touch both walls. You are here widing your mouth like a funnel. Idiot

Yikes!!!!! Now that's a classy read.. If this was directed at me, I would sit in a corner and suck on my thumb and weep... Big ups sweetoma

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 1:31pm On Feb 14, 2022
A. Transcript is super important. You need it
B. Please go to gov.uk and see the breakdown. Usually is your tuition balance after deposit, living expenses for 9months.use oanda rate (Google that) and add some jara ontop for currency fluctuations
C. For such a recent graduate theres no study gap that requires employment letter etc
D. Once she applies for admissions to various schools you can do your wedding as you please before the visa application. Lets say a month before the application is ok but be prepared to show proof that its a genuine marriage
E she should research based on her preference and interests
If you really read this thread from beginning as you said, you wont ask all these tbh. No harm though, one love
Oluwasegun664:
Honestly, this has been one of the most helpful platform so far.. I been following this trend from the first page to this present page. May the Lord continue to bless everyone.

Pls I need response to the following questions, Tnxxxxx in advance to every blessed souls willing to reply.

My fiance wanna apply for next year Sept intake 2023, so I will b applying with her as a dependent...
My questions is,

A. Does all schools require transcript?

B. How much should we b planning as POF?

C. She will b through with her Nysc by June2022 if am not mistakenly, will she need employment letter cos she won't b working with any organization except with her mom in dere store.

D. Am presently in UAE, what months of 2023 will b the best time for me to come home to pay her bride price n court marriage Wen is tym to apply for the visa process..

E. She studied Accountancy, what master course can she apply for that will facilitate a better job in future after schooling ?

We re planning to apply for her admission by December 2022.

Thank you all

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tukurjg: 1:41pm On Feb 14, 2022
Hello everyone, thanks to everyone on this forum for your genuine efforts to share advice and guidance. Every information is vital.

Please, I need to make school fees payment now and I am trying to find out the best bank to link with my CBN form A. I have a zenith company account, UBA company account and FirstBank savings. Please any genuine advice will be appreciated.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by steadyMoving22: 1:42pm On Feb 14, 2022
DuBooVay:
A. Transcript is super important. You need it
B. Please go to gov.uk and see the breakdown. Usually is your tuition balance after deposit, living expenses for 9months.use oanda rate (Google that) and add some jara ontop for currency fluctuations
C. For such a recent graduate theres no study gap that requires employment letter etc
D. Once she applies for admissions to various schools you can do your wedding as you please before the visa application. Lets say a month before the application is ok but be prepared to show proof that its a genuine marriage
If you really read this thread from beginning as you said, you wont ask all these tbh. No harm though, one love

Some schools accepts just certificate or a statement of result, don't be limited. Got an admission with Portsmouth last year with just my statement of result so u could try some universities out. @Oluwasegun664's

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Masjeff14: 1:48pm On Feb 14, 2022
I like you write up. Kudos.
sweetoma:

Lmao, I honestly laugh at and pity you. We are definitely not on the same pedestal because you are a hungry student without savings, no career plan who just arrived in the UK. When I said class I didn’t mean social class, I meant literally class room because I saw you all over the internet looking for advice on whether to enroll for a masters in Business analytics or Data Analytics at Bournemouth. Trying to figure out the value of SCRUM certification and some Ppl on this platform were able to help your confused self. I am already in the UK for info and unlike you I am not struggling to pay my bills. My fees are paid in full. Yes people get stranded for not doing their due dilligence, it’s usually ppl like you by the way. My issue is where you sit down and start writing rubbish about students with families saying they should not bring their kids on a study visa blah blah, and then when I search your post I just realized you arrive UK in January and you are also a struggling student. Keep your in-depth useless advice for newbies like yourself. If you truly want to help ppl pay instablog and warn ppl before they start the study visa path, not when you can se they have already invested and made a choice on this path, then rather than offering valuable or helpful advice, you start bashing their choices when you know at this point there’s no turning back for them. Also go home yourself, seeing as according to you it’s not a viable relocation route. You can’t come here typing rubbish to people when you don’t know their backgrounds or their net worth etc based off of a few internet posts. Do you know how much it costs to process visa for a family of 4? To pay for their accommodation? Because you used arranged POF and paid 30% of your fees you think you are a hotshot. I’m sure you lived in a shared accommodation where if you turn your body will touch both walls. You are here widing your mouth like a funnel. Idiot
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ibk2020: 2:01pm On Feb 14, 2022
Pls is walk-in TB test allowed in Lagos?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 2:02pm On Feb 14, 2022
And they didnt request your transcript at enrollment?
steadyMoving22:

Some schools accepts just certificate or a statement of result, don't be limited. Got an admission with Portsmouth last year with just my statement of result so u could try some universities out. @Oluwasegun664's

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 2:02pm On Feb 14, 2022
Yes go with proof showing you need ir urgently like close resumption date
Ibk2020:
Pls is walk-in TB test allowed in Lagos?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Oluwasegun664(m): 2:04pm On Feb 14, 2022
Thank you boss... On the transcript, I asked a school father over there in UK he said not compulsory for all schools... Tnxxxxx for ur tym.. I pray we all have a better and best testimonies
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by steadyMoving22: 2:04pm On Feb 14, 2022
DuBooVay:
And they didnt request your transcript at enrollment?

They didn't, some one here also used a statement of result for university of West Scotland aswell.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 2:06pm On Feb 14, 2022
Okay. Nice to know
steadyMoving22:

They didn't, some one here also used a statement of result for university of West Scotland aswell.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Warmatef: 2:17pm On Feb 14, 2022
Hi guys, good day.
Need your advice on this please guys: did biometrics on 07/01/2022, by 27/01/2022, embassy asks for additional documents to cover gap. I had sent a paid mail to the embassy which they responded as my matter has been escalated and also another mail talking about 15working days, this is after I had sent the additional documents requested for. Till now I’m yet to hear from the embassy, any advice what to do?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ibk2020: 2:31pm On Feb 14, 2022
DuBooVay:
Yes go with proof showing you need ir urgently like close resumption date
Resumption is till June, will they attend to us?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Elsanchez: 3:03pm On Feb 14, 2022
Hello House,

Is picking a part time course for MSC study a bad idea?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by fibonacci2526: 3:09pm On Feb 14, 2022
Elsanchez:
Hello House,

Is picking a part time course for MSC study a bad idea?

They don't grant study visa for part time courses.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jay2233: 3:11pm On Feb 14, 2022
Hello guys.

Was anyone actually refunded by UKVI for Priority Visa? if yes, how did they go about it.

Because I applied for a refund. A ticket was created, and suddenly I got an email that my case has been closed even without any refund being made.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Oluwasegun664(m): 3:17pm On Feb 14, 2022
Tnk uuuuuuu very much.. Bless you

DuBooVay:
A.
Transcript is super important. You need it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Oluwasegun664(m): 3:18pm On Feb 14, 2022
Heard of this also from a school father in UK..

Thank you brother, God bless

steadyMoving22:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by roqrules04(m): 3:22pm On Feb 14, 2022
Good day guys,
Is 2900 pounds too much to be held as BTA to the Uk ? Will one be questioned for holding that much money
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Feyeemi: 3:27pm On Feb 14, 2022
Good day House, I’m traveling down to Northampton UNI so I need an Airline to book my Flight ticket. What’re the steps to take? I’m not Vaccinated yet. How do I go about it? Someone please help
PS; Anyone going to Northampton UNI this month or Next month?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 14, 2022
sweetoma:

Good.
Imagine him saying "study/Education isnt the best route or pathway to relocate" yet he used it to move out.
Even when there are other routes which he could have explored.

PEOPLE will just open mouth waaaahh
Bashing others over their own decision and money. As if one must dance to their tune.

But this your write up no good at all.
Every where painnnn

11 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Elsanchez: 3:33pm On Feb 14, 2022
fibonacci2526:

They don't grant study visa for part time courses.

Thanks for your comment.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Feyeemi: 3:41pm On Feb 14, 2022
Anyone with an IDEA on how to Apply for PTA via FORM A?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Winner0718(m): 3:46pm On Feb 14, 2022
sweetoma:

# sit at a corner grabs popcorn with chilled coca-cola observing
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tolajay: 3:47pm On Feb 14, 2022
Your vituperation reveals so much of who you are: an uncivil, uncouth fellow.

Your sense of assumption (lowest form of knowledge) is grossly disturbing. You think you know, but your ignorance is glaring even from your writing pattern. ​

To help your curiosity, I'm not a student neither did I emigrate through the study route. Bring your evidence to prove otherwise.

On a final note, I'm not sure why you're so pained by an issue I didn't quote you on, perhaps, you're a culprit.

I won't dignify you any further with a response. You and your lot can live your lives any how you deem best.

Peace!

sweetoma:

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 3:48pm On Feb 14, 2022
No. You only need to declare 10k above
roqrules04:
Good day guys,
Is 2900 pounds too much to be held as BTA to the Uk ? Will one be questioned for holding that much money

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by roqrules04(m): 3:56pm On Feb 14, 2022
DuBooVay:
No. You only need to declare 10k above

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by amorprincesa: 3:57pm On Feb 14, 2022
Sweetoma and tolajay it's enough. Let love fill this place. Happy Valentine's Day!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Feyeemi: 3:59pm On Feb 14, 2022
Who’s Going to Northampton this March?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by amorprincesa: 3:59pm On Feb 14, 2022
If it doesn't come up. Try say 10pm. That's when I did mine.
Czsamanie:
Hello guys.

Good morning..

I've been trying to book an appointment for May. Getting this.

Any help?

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.