Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,310 members, 7,829,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1217806 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Masjeff14: 5:58pm On Feb 14, 2022
It's not. However, any amount equivalent of 10,000 usd and above must be declared.
DuBooVay:
No. You only need to declare 10k above
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by efosakelly: 6:04pm On Feb 14, 2022
Sonwa:
Good morning house, please I need urgent advice. I applied pta through globus, I went there on Friday and was told they don't have funds available that I should cancel the application. I applied for cancelation online and they are asking me for cancelation form which I went to globus this morning to collect but they are telling me here that I don't know how the process works that is still new to them. I want to cancel the application and use another bank but I don't know how to go about and I will be traveling by weekend.
you can actually cancel your application yourself online , i will show you.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SpongeBobSP: 6:12pm On Feb 14, 2022
Please, can somebody clear the air on this for me. What's the difference between the one-year and two-year MSc nursing degrees, any advantages or disadvantages to either.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 6:20pm On Feb 14, 2022
grin atm card. Comrade you dey underrate me. One uppercut for you
efosakelly:

any id card that has your photo,,, like Drivers license, others,,,,, don't try ATM card , no photo.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by efosakelly: 6:24pm On Feb 14, 2022
Arike23:
Pls does this mean we've been granted?
No, it means they are done with your application and your travel documents is ready for collection,,, you will see weather a visa is approved or not after you pick it up and open it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Pauloot(m): 6:28pm On Feb 14, 2022
GodsGabby:

Good.
Imagine him saying "study/Education isnt the best route or pathway to relocate" yet he used it to move out.
Even when there are other routes which he could have explored.

PEOPLE will just open mouth waaaahh
Bashing others over their own decision and money. As if one must dance to their tune.

But this your write up no good at all.
Every where painnnn
Aswear lol
You don go tru student route, you dey playdown others move. Thats simply witchcraft comrade!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by efosakelly: 6:30pm On Feb 14, 2022
DuBooVay:
grin atm card. Comrade you dey underrate me. One uppercut for you
I dodge that upper cup, but why you dey vex? i don see people try to prove their identity with ATM na,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Pauloot(m): 6:32pm On Feb 14, 2022
efosakelly:

Which one be school father again?
So efosa sef dey awake? Lol. The thing confuse me since oh....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by efosakelly: 7:00pm On Feb 14, 2022
Pauloot:
So efosa sef dey awake? Lol. The thing confuse me since oh....
as me self nor understand, naim make i ask oh. this forum is for question and answer last last.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ictmikky(m): 7:21pm On Feb 14, 2022
Feyeemi:

Can i have your Telegram ID SIR/MA so we can communicate better there?

That's not an issue but I prefer we use this forum so many others can contribute as well. Secondly, some others might benefit too.

Disclaimer: I'm not a guru o

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Feyeemi: 7:34pm On Feb 14, 2022
ictmikky:

That's not an issue but I prefer we use this forum so many others can contribute as well. Secondly, some others might benefit too.

Disclaimer: I'm not a guru o

That’s alright. How do I go about the COVID Test and how do I book the UK Post Arrival test? Nobody is answering me
If I book a Return Ticket, Can I cancel the return flight after flying Into the UK?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by fab11: 7:57pm On Feb 14, 2022
Hello house, please someone should answer.

In my international passport I have 4 names (Surname, first name and (2) other names. Eg ADAMU, GEORGE ADEKUNLE CHINEDU.

While in my bank account & certificates I’ve consistently used only 3 names (surname, first name and (1) other name - ADAMU, GEORGE CHINEDU.

Please will this be an issue when I tender my bank statement for my visa application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by iwale: 8:07pm On Feb 14, 2022
Naijapensioner:
really appreciate ur input,but pls kindly illustrate all d document to provide in getting the admission and also the visa process.once again really appreciate ur input.

With your 5 years experience, you can actually get a Masters admission directly.

Google ' university statement of purpose' for guidelines on answers to your question. However, do not plagiarize.

ACCA or CIMA is the good ticket for accountant in the UK. Choose a Masters programme that incorporates either of these qualifications.

Third class holders and HND holders can get 1 year UK Masters admission directly if you have valid and many work experience. Check Howoheye and my post (hosey) in the link below for UK universities that accept Masters directly from HND and Third class graduates with success stories:

https://www.nairaland.com/6331164/uk-student-visa-tier-4/372#102024310

Include Ulster university, Birmingham branch in the list too.

Also include undermentioned universities but remember, you must have reasonable years of work experience:
1. University of the West of Scotland.
2. University of Derby.
3. University of Plymouth
4. Birmingham City University.
5. University of Hull.
6. University of Huddersfield.
7. University of Lincoln
8. University of Stirling
9. Cardiff Met
10. University of Strathclyde

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ictmikky(m): 8:15pm On Feb 14, 2022
Feyeemi:

Thanks. What’s the Best Airline to book with? Where do i run my PCR test? I’m in IBADAN. How do I book the UK POST UK arrival PCR TEST

1. Airline choice is in your hands. However, I can advise you avoid any that requires a transit visa. Your taste and budget can determine your choice too. Who no like to use British Airways or Virgin Atlantic for direct flight but when you see the fares you no go mind stopovers.

2. There are so many approved and recognized labs. The airline might give you a list of recognized labs.

3. You can book that online.
https://www.gov.uk/find-travel-test-provider

*For passenger locator
https://www.gov.uk/provide-journey-contact-details-before-travel-uk

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ynniks1: 8:15pm On Feb 14, 2022
fab11:
Hello house, please someone should answer.

In my international passport I have 4 names (Surname, first name and (2) other names. Eg ADAMU, GEORGE ADEKUNLE CHINEDU.

While in my bank account & certificates I’ve consistently used only 3 names (surname, first name and (1) other name - ADAMU, GEORGE CHINEDU.

Please will this be an issue when I tender my bank statement for my visa application?

Well, that's a discrepancy.... it's an issue bro ... Ukvi won't overlook such

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Oggg: 8:19pm On Feb 14, 2022
fab11:
Hello house, please someone should answer.In my international passport I have 4 names (Surname, first name and (2) other names. Eg ADAMU, GEORGE ADEKUNLE CHINEDU
While in my bank account & certificates I’ve consistently used only 3 names (surname, first name and (1) other name - ADAMU, GEORGE CHINEDU. Please will this be an issue when I tender my bank statement for my visa application?
u can go to your bank and update your names

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by samsat(m): 8:23pm On Feb 14, 2022
Thank you @sweetoma. No need to add to what you have said. Cheers

sweetoma:

Lmao, I honestly laugh at and pity you. We are definitely not on the same pedestal because you are a hungry student without savings, no career plan who just arrived in the UK. When I said class I didn’t mean social class, I meant literally class room because I saw you all over the internet looking for advice on whether to enroll for a masters in Business analytics or Data Analytics at Bournemouth. Trying to figure out the value of SCRUM certification and some Ppl on this platform were able to help your confused self. I am already in the UK for info and unlike you I am not struggling to pay my bills. My fees are paid in full. Yes people get stranded for not doing their due dilligence, it’s usually ppl like you by the way. My issue is where you sit down and start writing rubbish about students with families saying they should not bring their kids on a study visa blah blah, and then when I search your post I just realized you arrive UK in January and you are also a struggling student. Keep your in-depth useless advice for newbies like yourself. If you truly want to help ppl pay instablog and warn ppl before they start the study visa path, not when you can se they have already invested and made a choice on this path, then rather than offering valuable or helpful advice, you start bashing their choices when you know at this point there’s no turning back for them. Also go home yourself, seeing as according to you it’s not a viable relocation route. You can’t come here typing rubbish to people when you don’t know their backgrounds or their net worth etc based off of a few internet posts. Do you know how much it costs to process visa for a family of 4? To pay for their accommodation? Because you used arranged POF and paid 30% of your fees you think you are a hotshot. I’m sure you lived in a shared accommodation where if you turn your body will touch both walls. You are here widing your mouth like a funnel. Idiot
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Feyeemi: 8:41pm On Feb 14, 2022
ictmikky:

1. Airline choice is in your hands. However, I can advise you avoid any that requires a transit visa. Your taste and budget can determine your choice too. Who no like to use British Airways or Virgin Atlantic for direct flight but when you see the fares you no go mind stopovers.

2. There are so many approved and recognized labs. The airline might give you a list of recognized labs.

*For passenger locator

Thanks a lot. Can anyone who did this recently put me through? I need a little guidance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by leef2022: 8:53pm On Feb 14, 2022
ictmikky:

2. There are so many approved and recognized labs. The airline might give you a list of recognized labs.[b][/b]

*For passenger locator

That is provided by the departure and arrival country's center for disease and control in regards to public health(for example CDC-USA, NCDC-nigeria, gov.uk-NHSN etc) Thus, for a recognized lab/test provider, you would have to visit the official website of these bodies.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by leef2022: 8:54pm On Feb 14, 2022
Feyeemi:

Thanks a lot. Can anyone who did this recently put me through? I need a little guidance

At least visit the links, you won't get lost believe me. pretty straight forward.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by foonshur(m): 9:00pm On Feb 14, 2022
Lordfiido:
I have for May intake. Whats the Question?
Pls can I mail you? Mines iduujohn14@gmail.com
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Feyeemi: 9:02pm On Feb 14, 2022
leef2022:

At least visit the links, you won't get lost believe me. pretty straight forward.

Thanks, Is this the right test to select?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by leef2022: 9:13pm On Feb 14, 2022
Feyeemi:

Thanks, Is this the right test to select?

Pls what is your vaccination status, that may help guide you better.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
SpongeBobSP:
Please, can somebody clear the air on this for me. What's the difference between the one-year and two-year MSc nursing degrees, any advantages or disadvantages to either.
Should be additional one year for Advance practice, like internship
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Feyeemi: 9:18pm On Feb 14, 2022
leef2022:

Pls what is your vaccination status, that may help guide you better.

UNVACCINATED
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by deenex: 9:27pm On Feb 14, 2022
Please I like me to know if Nottingham Trent University take enrollment fee after a deposit fee of £3,000?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Funnyafricans: 9:36pm On Feb 14, 2022
Who have used Rwanda airline or Egypt Air here pls.... Very urgent
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by cheeketo(f): 9:36pm On Feb 14, 2022
Good evening all, pls anyone that has gotten Unihall admission, I recently realized that they don't accept NECO, but will they accept letter of English proficiency from my university, I want to stick with them because of their low fees, am on a strict budget.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Funnyafricans: 9:43pm On Feb 14, 2022
Who have used Rwanda air here pls.... What's the experience like. Very urgent
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Feyeemi: 9:44pm On Feb 14, 2022
leef2022:

That is provided by the departure and arrival country's center for disease and control in regards to public health(for example CDC-USA, NCDC-nigeria, gov.uk-NHSN etc) Thus, for a recognized lab/test provider, you would have to visit the official website of these bodies.

Thanks. I found a Test center around me. I’ll call them tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.